College National - Twitter Links

jamieso...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 4:35:46 AM5/18/09
Hey All,

I'm making a resource of twitter links for College coverage at
cultimate.blogspot.com

Feel free to send details if you'll be covering some team or just
general views. Either comment on the blog or contact me at "jamieson
dotest peter atest gmail dotest com"

Peter

Jacob Baumer

May 18, 2009, 1:21:33 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 1:35 am, "jamieson.pe...@gmail.com"

I will be watching and updating all weekend. http://twitter.com/jbaumer42

dben...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 3:19:45 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 4:35 am, "jamieson.pe...@gmail.com"

www.twitter.com/jojahultimate will have updates for jojah

bj

May 18, 2009, 4:12:03 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 3:35 am, "jamieson.pe...@gmail.com"

I'll be updating starting on Saturday. I'll turn the privacy off
before that point, and I'll try to answer any questions that people
send me.

http://twitter.com/BJ_Owens

Hh

May 19, 2009, 1:19:34 PM5/19/09

I'll be tweetin', on and off the field, all week long.

Hh

Paul

May 19, 2009, 6:04:17 PM5/19/09

I'm planning on being at nationals, I don't think I'm going to tweet
games live like I did at regionals in interest of my phone's battery,
but I'll be happy to take questions and I'll do my best to report
final scores. I'm @talpostal

David Hunt

May 20, 2009, 1:03:18 PM5/20/09
Hi all, just a thought regarding Twitter and Nationals. How about we
all agree on a hashtag for College Nationals? More info here:
http://twitter.pbworks.com/Hashtags

I say we go with #upanats

That way anyone who wants to find out whats going on at Nationals from
the Twitter perspective can search for #upanats. I'll probably also
post a feed for that hashtag up on BananaCut.

Sound like a plan?

-Dave

Paul

May 20, 2009, 1:13:06 PM5/20/09

I'm all for hashtags, I wouldn't mind claiming #ultimate though.

Austin

May 20, 2009, 3:11:50 PM5/20/09
Twitter is so effing HIP!

Vatz

May 20, 2009, 3:17:57 PM5/20/09
On May 20, 1:03 pm, David Hunt <davidrh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I say we go with #upanats
>
> That way anyone who wants to find out whats going on at Nationals from
> the Twitter perspective can search for #upanats.

@pittultimate will be using hashtag #upanats with our posts.

gos...@gmail.com

May 20, 2009, 4:10:21 PM5/20/09
should be able to follow michigan here: http://twitter.com/rppp

JB

May 21, 2009, 8:37:35 AM5/21/09
On May 20, 4:10 pm, gos...@gmail.com wrote:
> should be able to follow michigan here:http://twitter.com/rppp

I will be there following michigan/other big games as well...rppp will
probably be out of commission coaching...http://twitter.com/JamesBatey

disc...@yahoo.com

May 21, 2009, 10:17:02 AM5/21/09

bump above spam

bj

May 21, 2009, 1:04:44 PM5/21/09
On May 18, 3:12 pm, bj <owens...@gmail.com> wrote:

Saturday games I plan on trying to watch/cover:
R1 - Virginia/Michigan, Colorado/Kansas
R2 - Wisconsin/Texas
R3 - CUT/Georgia, Illinois/Tufts, Cornell/Kansas, Stanford/Michigan
R4 - California/Texas

Gwen Ambler

May 21, 2009, 1:58:58 PM5/21/09
The UPA's reporters for the tournament will also be Twittering.

Michelle Ng will be updating on the women's division: http://twitter.com/upa_college09_w

Chris Spittal will be keeping track of the open division:
http://twitter.com/upa_college09_o

Nick Ongpauco

May 21, 2009, 3:01:43 PM5/21/09
Did anyone register or test yet for #upanats? I don't get anything
when i search http://hashtags.org/ for #upanats or upanats in the
search box. Is there a way to follow a hash?

Paul

May 21, 2009, 3:08:09 PM5/21/09
On May 21, 3:01 pm, Nick Ongpauco <nickongpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone register or test yet for #upanats? I don't get anything
> when i searchhttp://hashtags.org/for #upanats or upanats in the

> search box. Is there a way to follow a hash?

My guess is that it would be automatically added if #upanats becomes a
popular tag. Right now there are a total of 6 posts using the tag so I
don't think they would register on any scale.

Nick Ongpauco

May 21, 2009, 3:12:20 PM5/21/09
How can I check the tag?

bp

May 21, 2009, 3:17:10 PM5/21/09
On May 21, 3:01 pm, Nick Ongpauco <nickongpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone register or test yet for #upanats? I don't get anything
> when i searchhttp://hashtags.org/for #upanats or upanats in the

> search box. Is there a way to follow a hash?

According to http://twitter.pbworks.com/Hashtags you have to follow
@hashtags in order for your hashtag to show up on the hashtags.org
website. However, if you just use the #upanats in the twitter search
feature you can find all the posts.

Paul

May 21, 2009, 3:19:16 PM5/21/09
On May 21, 3:12 pm, Nick Ongpauco <nickongpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I check the tag?

search.twitter.com and search #upanats

Nick Ongpauco

May 21, 2009, 3:32:38 PM5/21/09
Got it! Just bookmark in your browser or phone

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=upanats or http://search.twitter.com/search?q=#upanats

If anyone is looking for a really good phone internet browser
(especially for blackberry) check out www.boltbrowser.com and get a
copy pronto! better than the Opera browser

Vatz

May 21, 2009, 3:41:19 PM5/21/09
On May 21, 3:17 pm, bp <baker.pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 21, 3:01 pm, Nick Ongpauco <nickongpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Did anyone register or test yet for #upanats? I don't get anything
> > when i searchhttp://hashtags.org/for#upanats or upanats in the

> > search box. Is there a way to follow a hash?
>
> According tohttp://twitter.pbworks.com/Hashtagsyou have to follow

> @hashtags in order for your hashtag to show up on the hashtags.org
> website.  However, if you just use the #upanats in the twitter search
> feature you can find all the posts.

I have @hashtags followed. I made an initial update to @pittultimate
to initiate the hashtag #upanats (although it doesn't seem to be
tracking yet...not sure if I did something wrong).

Please use #upanats for all posts pertaining to the 2009 UPA College
Championships!

Vatz
http://twitter.com/pittultimate

daniel...@gmail.com

May 21, 2009, 6:14:33 PM5/21/09

Eli H

May 21, 2009, 10:54:37 PM5/21/09

http://twitter.com/riverave

i'll probably be around UVA a bunch, but also looking at Wisconsin Vs
Cali, and Colorado vs Cornell and USCB vs UNCW womens and who knows
what else