New Bay Area Men's Open team for Sectionals/Regionals

Frank Huguenard

Jul 28, 2008, 12:46:08 PM7/28/08
A few friends and I are throwing together a team for the fall UPA series and
are looking for a few more quality players.

Judging by the response we've gotten so far, we may not be half bad.

We'll be running motion offense and on D, we'll be playing predominately a
match-up zone.

Hit me up if you're interested.

Edelman

Jul 28, 2008, 1:31:32 PM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 12:46 pm, "Frank Huguenard"

Hate to break it to you, but there's no Disc Hoops division this year.
Maybe next year, sorry.

Frank Huguenard

Jul 28, 2008, 1:39:29 PM7/28/08
There is always the Captain's Clause.......

"Edelman" <Edelma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

thefan

Jul 28, 2008, 2:20:22 PM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 12:39 pm, "Frank Huguenard"
<fhuguenard(no_spam)@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> > Judging by the response we've gotten so far, we may not be half bad.

it just seems to me that since you will be running an offense that
makes ultimate frisbee obsolete and boring. and childs game with too
forgiving a rule set, that . . . i don't know. you'd be better than
that.

The Fan