DUDE Summer League 2009

dudesumm...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2009, 9:03:48 PM6/4/09
San Diego Ultimate Players,

It is time once again for Summer DUDE (Diego Ultimate Disc
Experience)!

This year, the coed league will have its first games on June 30th,
2009 and the final tournament on Saturday August 29th, 2009. As
usual, there will be 11 regular season games where you play each team.
Then there will be two nights of playoffs and the tournament.

The DUDE schedule this year is as follows:
June 30
July 7, 9, 14, 21, 23, 28, 29, 30
Aug 18, 19
Aug 25, 26 = Playoffs
Aug 29 = Final tournament

**Note: There will be 3 consecutive days of play on July 28-30th. Also
we will have back to back nights twice in August (18-19, and 25-26 for
playoffs).**

All games will be held from 7-8:30pm and 8:30-10pm on the nights
listed above; the tourney, on Saturday, Aug 29, will be 1pm-6pm and
will include a BBQ. All games will be held on Muir Field. Team
schedules will be sent out upon the completion of registration. The
schedules may include two-game nights (to avoid playing back-to-back
nights) for some teams so be aware of your game schedules.

The league will be limited to 12 teams of 18 people per team. The
first 216 people who sign up will be able to play. It is first come,
first serve, with no exceptions. No baggages are going to be accepted
this year because we’re keeping the hat tourney format so each team
will be equally matched for greater competition.

The price for DUDE this year is $55. We understand this is a $10
increase over previous years. The school has changed its policy and is
now mandating that we have insurance for the league which costs $10
per person. With your registration fee you’ll be getting the BBQ at
the end of the summer, a DUDE 2009 disc, a DUDE 2009 jersey of your
team’s color (provided by “5 Ultimate”!), and of course lots of sweet
Ultimate!

This year we are switching away from active.com and have decided to
use paypal.com for our registration. Registration is currently up and
running, and will end one June 23rd. You can sign up until June 30th
however there will be a $5 late registration fee. Remember to sign up
as soon as possible so you’re guaranteed a spot in the league!

If you have any questions, email DUDE management at:
dudesumm...@gmail.com. Once teams are selected, you will be
contacted by your designated captains. They will be your link to us.

We hope to see you out on the field this summer!
Justin ‘Bobble’ Elliott
Mark ‘Dibs’ Johnston
Nicholas ‘Meowth’ Miller
DUDE 2009 Management Team

jjsc...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2009, 2:05:07 PM6/5/09
> dudesummerlea...@gmail.com.  Once teams are selected, you will be

> contacted by your designated captains. They will be your link to us.
>
> We hope to see you out on the field this summer!
> Justin ‘Bobble’ Elliott
> Mark ‘Dibs’ Johnston
> Nicholas ‘Meowth’ Miller
> DUDE 2009 Management Team

Here's a link to the website to sign up:

http://www.dudeultimate.com/leagues/3

dudesumm...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2009, 3:44:40 AM6/10/09
Information for those registering for DUDE 2009;

We will be ordering both men's and women's jerseys so size
accordingly. Get your friends to join, let's have a sweet summer of
ultimate in San Diego!