No cares but...

michael...@yale.edu

May 31, 2007, 7:16:55 PM5/31/07
instead of long rants on RSD, I figured a blog would be a better venue
for me.

for endless and wordy discussion about biased and vulgar ultimate
opinions:

http://matchdiesel.blogspot.com/

mile...@gmail.com

May 31, 2007, 8:54:45 PM5/31/07

I care, Match. I care.

matthew...@gmail.com

May 31, 2007, 10:48:07 PM5/31/07
I don't, you're an idiot. and this is me sober, you better watch out
for when i get wasted tonite and post.

Mike Gerics

Jun 1, 2007, 7:34:54 AM6/1/07

> instead of long rants on RSD, I figured a blog would be a better venue
> for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---should your subject heading be called...."no one cares, but..."???

MC

Jun 1, 2007, 9:02:43 AM6/1/07

is Mike Gerics really questioning grammar?

disci...@hotmail.com

Jun 1, 2007, 2:14:09 PM6/1/07
Get yourself on UltimateTalk dot com or I won't read it. You're worthy
of being a blog on that collection of blogs.

Mike Gerics

Jun 1, 2007, 4:44:57 PM6/1/07

>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> ---should your subject heading be called...."no one cares, but..."???
>

> is Mike Gerics really questioning grammar?

---no, he isn't.
i would have, if i was.
rather, i was asking......based on the original post telling us that he is
forming his own blog to discuss ultimate......should the subject have been
"no one cares, but"........rather than "no cares but"
the implied meaning of....."no one cares"

why would i question grammer?
it ain't not too high up on my list.