Dave Baldwin CANCELLED

Denmark

Jan 8, 2010, 3:18:29 PM1/8/10

Hello Everyone,

I am sad to announce that this year’s Dave Baldwin Memorial Tournament
has been cancelled. About a week ago we were notified that the fields
that we were originally promised to us were deemed unfit for
tournament play and that they are being re-done and would not be ready
until March.

We have exhausted all of our resources to find an alternate solution.
I sincerely apologize and am somewhat embarrassed. I realize that
many of you were looking forward to a competitive, well-run tournament
with UOA observers.

I would like to thank all the people involved in trying to make this
tournament happen. I hope that this has not deterred any of you from
planning on attending next year.

My sincerest apologies,

Denmark