Please Help Me Kaimana Players

daniel...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2009, 11:00:37 PM2/26/09
Dear people who played in Kaimana,
I was wondering if anyone knows someone who played for Dirty
Lickins, is doing Teach for America on Oahu(these I am definitely sure
of), named Maggie, and just graduated from GW (these 2 I'm pretty sure
of). As you probably remember, at the sunday night party, a group of
rowdy Australians convinced EVERYONE to take their shirts off. In the
madness that followed the dance party, many people had difficulty
finding their shirts. Being an upstanding fellow, I lent this
"maggie" my flannel shirt. It's a great flannel shirt. She said she
would return it the following day, but our paths never crossed. I
would do a lot to get this shirt back. So if any of this description
sounds familiar please let me know or ask her to contact me
(danielLHjones AT gmail ). I would offer a monetary incentive but I
spent all my money going to hawaii so... i offer you all the good
karma i possible can and I'll buy you a drink at Kaimana next year.
Any help you can offer would be very appreciated.
I also lost a yellow Australian Dingos hat that night that i would
love to get back but i'm not holding out too much hope there.
Lastly, I wanted to say thank you so much to those of you who did
any type of organizing or help with the tournament. It was my first
time there and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

So Mahalo and I'll see you next year,
DJ
(the guy with a rat's tail)
DanielLHJones AT gmail

Gwen Ambler

Feb 27, 2009, 1:12:29 PM2/27/09
Good luck finding your flannel shirt, Dan.

I also lost a hoody at Kaimana. I think it fell out of my bag on
Monday at the fields. It's a brown, cotton Patagonia zip-up hoody
that I would love to see again. It hadn't been turned into the lost
and found so maybe someone picked it up. If so, please let me know!

Thanks,
Gwen
Shaolin Coyotes

Mak

Feb 27, 2009, 4:52:45 PM2/27/09

I will relay the message to Maggie.

I'm glad we could facilitate these kinds of interactions. Next year,
let's hope for more than just shirts.

-Mark
Kommittee member

cou...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2009, 7:34:50 PM2/27/09

Eh, adding my two cents. During Saturday night's activities, I seem
to have misplaced my Canon Powershot A700 digital camera. Any news
would be wonderful. Apparently there was a camera at the lost & found
Sunday that sounded similar, but I got there too late and they said it
was claimed by someone who showed them a picture of themselves. You
can contact me at countal at geemail dot that other thing.

And huzzah to the tourney organizers for putting on a GREAT tourney!

The Count

matty j

Feb 27, 2009, 10:17:52 PM2/27/09
On Feb 27, 4:52 pm, Mak <mxsli...@gmail.com> wrote:

DJ

the moral of the story:
one mustn't lend a topless girl a flannel shirt at a frisbee party,
one must let her remain topless

Douglas T Lilley

Feb 27, 2009, 10:54:10 PM2/27/09

I was wondering if we'd see some Ultimate content in a blog soon but
now I see you must have left your "notes and research" with the
camera! Nice pix on the first couple of days anyway...

daniel...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2009, 6:56:07 PM3/1/09
My flannel is on its way home to me. Thank you RSD community and
thank you entire GW email list

Who?
dj