Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Pitt at Stanford

閲覧: 3 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Reggie Fanelli

未読、
2010/03/07 9:18:492010/03/07
To:
nice work on day one at Stanford Pitt!
3-1....playing UCSB(2-2) this morning.

could be tons of teams in that pool at 3-2 if something crazy
happens.....

same for the B pool i suppose.......

Reggie Fanelli

未読、
2010/03/07 15:23:032010/03/07
To:
> nice work on day one at Stanford Pitt!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

---Colorado lost to Pitt in semis....Carleton and Oregon are tied at
12s according to the reporter.
Cal over Florida in 5th place semis.....Wisc and UGa tied at 11s

Keith

未読、
2010/03/07 15:36:312010/03/07

From score reporter, Oregon wins on upoint 13-12 after being down 9-5.

Pitt v Oregon finals

LightsandMusik

未読、
2010/03/07 20:18:422010/03/07

Oregon Wins.

Ted

未読、
2010/03/08 0:26:222010/03/08
To:
Hey Boggler,

Do you have any details on any of the finals?

Wes Chao

未読、
2010/03/08 2:50:342010/03/08
To:
On Mar 7, 9:26 pm, Ted <thewerb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Boggler,
>
> Do you have any details on any of the finals?

In the men's final, Oregon got an early break to go up 2-0, then Pitt
got it back 2-2. They traded for most of the first half, with both
teams looking to establish their deep game early and often. This was a
bit surprising, actually; both teams had great offensive flow, were
patient, and looked to take the under for big yards as their primary
option in the games I saw yesterday, but were looking end zone much
more aggressively in the first half of this game. Pitt in particular
took some questionable deep shots early in the game, but their
receivers came down with spectacular grabs and their handlers settled
down and made better throws as the game went on. Ego really stepped up
their defense in the second half and pretty much ran away with it,
reeling off four or five straight breaks to take a lead they wouldn't
give up. I suspect Pitt ran out of gas in the second half, even though
Oregon had a tougher semifinal game.

I didn't see much of the women's final, but mtsang is reporting in
another thread that Oregon won it by 2 on a Molly Suver callahan.
Oregon and Washington are both hyper-athletic teams, with tall, fast
cutters and multiple skilled throwers; teams that might have
successfully shut down their #1 or #2 option in the past are going to
find it much more difficult to match up and contain their secondary
options.

新着メール 0 件