what the eff rsd? club season 09!

cole green

Jun 17, 2009, 4:19:37 PM6/17/09
enough already about dumb crap.

this season is chock full of player movement, team upheaval, sweet
tourneys, etc!

bravo losing livelogic to prairie fire?

jimmy foster, chicken, ryan purcell all trying out for boston?

machine picking up BAT studs?

Revolver getting Beau, Mac Taylor, and rocking calstates?

Jam with new blood of will chen, speedster jason zhang, others?

Rhino beating sockeye x then tanking at CalStates?

San Diego combining talent into one team?

PoNY picking up Heijman and more?

Doublewide potentially getting Kurt Gibson?

Come on RSD!

3jane.

Jun 17, 2009, 4:47:22 PM6/17/09

Great topic. Are these guys all moving to different cities or, for
example is Taylor staying in CO but playing for Revolver. I know
mixed has people flying in from all over for the tournaments but I
thought the open guys generally lived in the same town (for obvious
reasons).

Reggie Fanelli

Jun 17, 2009, 4:50:24 PM6/17/09
On Jun 17, 4:19 pm, cole green <northernh...@gmail.com> wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

---Club ultimate...it's blllllllllllzzzzzzzttttttttttttttttttttttttt-
tastic...

JimmyCaps

Jun 17, 2009, 5:40:28 PM6/17/09
SD Street Gang is gonna be siiiiccckkkkkkkk

dar

Jun 17, 2009, 5:59:02 PM6/17/09
> reasons).- Hide quoted text -

Mac will be taking a job in california. martin, beau, and mac have
agreed to partake in a new porn project, and let's be honest, should
be a distraction to their revolver teammates, and obviously to the
ladies over on fury. great expectation may soon be replaced with some
really great porn. rob, you'll probably want to get a film crew
stationed in the bay area.

and let's not forget popes hunting bears in alaska. we'll be reading
about him in the newspapers and the mauling that occurred -- "3 bears
choked out before the unseen 4th rips popes' curageous heart out".

match will write blathering nonsense about the demise of bravo this
year. know this much -- it'll be a different cast of folks with some
new faces that you'll have recognized from years past and duders
wearin' jerseys of a different color. change is good.

and then there's the thread of 2010, when we find out popes didn't
die...he killed the 4th bear first and faked hsi death, to then retrun
to colorado. no longer into the wild, his outward bound trek will
have stumbled his gangly legs into the bay area, where he'll produce a
little porn himself and sway martin, beau, and mac back to the
economic graces of colorado. the porn industry will take an obvious
hit and we'll all be sitting safely under the blanket of stars and
stripes, watchin' hector bound in from the plains - degree in hand -
realizin' wisconsin will always be there when he needs it. that's
what the summers are for.

bravo tryouts this weekend will be sick. hopin' frank stops by with
his adventures of 'scoops tourin' through colorado. colorado cup not
too far off. it won't be like livelogic. not even fuckin' close.

dar.

3jane.

Jun 17, 2009, 10:15:28 PM6/17/09
> bravo tryouts this weekend will be sick.  hopin' frank stops by with
> his adventures of 'scoops tourin' through colorado.  colorado cup not
> too far off.  it won't be like livelogic.  not even fuckin' close.

I think I'm rooting for Bravo this year.

iton...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2009, 11:20:33 PM6/17/09
> PoNY picking up Heijman and more?

He might not be Dan Heijman, but (under the more category) PoNY also
got Stephen Glauser, one of the better (and dare I say lesser-known)
players to come out of the Metro East region (SUNY Buffalo)

Slocum

Jun 18, 2009, 10:59:36 AM6/18/09

HA, that's a laughable pickup. Everybody knows that Glauser is so bad
at ultimate that WUDI wouldn't even let him play in their open (read:
worse) league.

Jerrod

Jun 18, 2009, 11:09:54 AM6/18/09

> bravo tryouts this weekend will be sick.  hopin' frank stops by with
> his adventures of 'scoops tourin' through colorado.  colorado cup not
> too far off.  it won't be like livelogic.  not even fuckin' close.
>
> dar.

That is true, it won't be like Live Logic. Prairie Fire won't even
get a chance to compete against Bravo. Too bad.

Big

Jun 18, 2009, 11:24:08 AM6/18/09
All this open talk is making my head hurt. You fellas should stop
holding each others dicks, join mixed, and play some real ultimate.

Patrick

Jun 18, 2009, 11:53:23 AM6/18/09

Is there no opportunity to win the lower and play on Sunday in the
elite? That sucks. I thought you guys played well at livelogic, and
seems like you are looking to improve on last year's results.

I know how you can play against Bravo at CoCup. Put that 4 grand you
won at livelogic on the table, and I bet they would make time to
play...

dar

Jun 18, 2009, 11:59:06 AM6/18/09

Jerrod,

i promised y'all that i would lobby for ya and i will. thing is, i
think we're chargin' $4000 for entry into the elite division and who
has that kind of cash?! think of it as a retainer..."retaaaaaiiiner".
and i'll have your beer from 2002, also as promised.

wasn't there a play in game last year? i thought we had this come up
last year or the year prior and there was a play-in game. anyway, i'm
not the TD but your message will get passed.

dar.

frizbrains

Jun 18, 2009, 4:54:23 PM6/18/09
well, from an MA perspective it seems some teams are starting to post
their rosters....

Ring of Fire - http://ringoffireultimate.com/news.php
Truckstop - http://truckstopultimate.com/roster.html#Current
Los - http://www.losultimate.com/

and well...that's kind of it. Does Forge have a website? Pike has
one that is pretty out-of-date. Couldn't find one for X-Rates or
Wiretap. Medicine Men has a website (http://sites.google.com/site/
medicinemenultimate/) but no roster listing.

I don't have much insight into the posted rosters, but I look forward
to seeing how other top MA teams shake out.

dar

Jun 18, 2009, 5:52:03 PM6/18/09
On Jun 18, 2:54 pm, frizbrains <frizbra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

so, no poulos on ring this year? injured? cut? moved? forget to put
his name on the roster?

dar.

Triple T

Jun 18, 2009, 6:15:46 PM6/18/09

> bravo losing livelogic to prairie fire?

Bravo lost to Doublewide X, 2 years ago when we made finals at
nationals. You can read into these early season loses as much as you
can read into Sockeye X loosing to Revolver.

If a spot opens up at CC Jerrod, it's in all likelyhood yours.

-ttt

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jerrod

Jun 18, 2009, 9:43:28 PM6/18/09

I wasn't implying we expect to be better than Bravo, and I know you
Bravo guys know that. However, we do know that we can compete with
these Elite teams if given the chance. It would just be nice for a
team like ours to get a shot at playing against the Elite and gain
that experience. We are looking forward to being out at Colorado Cup
either way.

Dar, I'll finally collect those beers, possibly during your showcase
game Saturday night?

One more topic for this thread: The potential shakeup in the Central
with Sub Zero losing guys. Does Sub stay on top? Is Madison the new
top dog? Does Machine make that jump? Prairie Fire surprise the Big 3?
Madcow make another run at it?

I personally think that the Central region has a lot of very talented
teams. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

scpoulos

Jun 18, 2009, 10:45:18 PM6/18/09

well, I had an accident a month and a half ago where I hurt myself
pretty badly. not sure what my status will be but keeping the hopes
up. no matter who you guys lost, I am assuming you guys will be tough
as always. thanks for the concern and good luck with the early season.

Kirk Willmarth

Jun 19, 2009, 8:39:22 AM6/19/09

> machine picking up BAT studs?

Out of curiosity, which BAT players are trying out for / have made
machine?

Reggie Fanelli

Jun 19, 2009, 8:49:56 AM6/19/09
> Out of curiosity, which BAT players are trying out for / have made
> machine?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---the smart ones, i bet....
WUFF CAMP!

Alan Hoyle

Jun 19, 2009, 10:50:55 AM6/19/09
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:52:03 -0700 (PDT), dar wrote:
> On Jun 18, 2:54??pm, frizbrains <frizbra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> so, no poulos on ring this year? injured? cut? moved? forget to put
> his name on the roster?

Injured.

-a

--
Alan Hoyle - al...@unc.edu - http://www.alanhoyle.com/

seanc

Jun 19, 2009, 11:03:12 AM6/19/09

jam looks like it has some huge changes if the most recent roster
posting from cal states is accurate: no steets and no husak?! any
idea where they're headed? they're impact players who repeatedly came
up with plays in the finals last year; it'll be tough to fill their
shoes. (just looked them up on seidler's site: won club nationals in
2000, 2001, and world's in 2002, with the condors, nationals again in
2008 with jam, and husak won world's last year with the US masters
team and college nationals in '96, '97, '98 with the black tide. if
they're retiring, they've certainly had storied careers). also heard
the rumor that whit clark was leaving the condors, but don't know how
accurate it is.

sean

Knappy

Jun 19, 2009, 11:16:37 AM6/19/09
Poulos, sorry to hear about the injury. Hope you heal up soon.

> sean- Hide quoted text -

Joaq

Jun 19, 2009, 11:52:39 AM6/19/09

There are a lot of rumors, and a lot of credence to them, check the
Revolver roster: http://upa.org/scores/scores.cgi?div=124&page=3&team=5048
Also, Truck Stop picks up Michael Stout? New D line play, Brian/
Michael Stout gets the disc, hucks it to Michael/Brian Stout.

Kazan

Jun 19, 2009, 11:57:23 AM6/19/09
> All this open talk is making my head hurt. You fellas should stop
> holding each others dicks, join mixed, and play some real ultimate.

Best post ever?

Um in other thoughts on this thread-

- Truck Stop has a baller web page and will finally beat Ring in
Regionals, this year. You heard it here first. (Note: the win and
the website are not related.)
- Whit C., from what I know, is moving up to the SF area and trying to
play with Revolver. Not Condors.
- PoNY seems to lose TONS of games that it shouldn't... but they have
so much damn talent on that team. I hope this year they finally play
up to their potential. Lot of good players on that squad. (Someone
has to tell Masulis to stop handling though and get back to his
fundamental strength - beating people to the disc.)
- Final 4 at nationals are Boston, Revolver, Bravo and... Chain
Lightning.

3jane.

Jun 19, 2009, 12:01:04 PM6/19/09
> There are a lot of rumors, and a lot of credence to them, check the
> Revolver roster:http://upa.org/scores/scores.cgi?div=124&page=3&team=5048

Wow, that roster is loaded. Sure looks like it could be Revolver's
year to make some noise.

Paul Utesch

Jun 19, 2009, 12:48:55 PM6/19/09

The Central region is going to be interesting this year. You have the
situation with Sub Zero which might level the playing field a bit. I
have a good feeling Prairie Fire will take a bid to Nationals. The
west plains will be fun to watch. After Rawhide split, I'm guessing a
bunch of those guys will go to Ludicrous Speed, and some to a possible
new team out of Springfield, MO. Although there will be some good
players coming from Rawhide to this probable team, I don't know that
it'll be something to worry about. There are two more new teams in
the West Plains too. Fire At The Circus from Lincoln has that new
team energy, with some kinks to fix. Nice guys, really ambitious, and
getting a lot of support from third year Rigor Mortis. Rigor Mortis,
granted the rest of the team commits more, might be packing more
power. Tim Hoarty is a guy who has a lot of passion for the game and
can do almost anything he wants on the field, especially accompanied
by Tim Hopp. Also new in the west plains, Rumspringa from Iowa City,
IA. Notable FOTY and "tool" Tyler Glenn is on this team, as well as
GoP(enis) Alum Abraham Graber, and Dennis Tarasi from Truman.
However, they pose no threat to West Plains Sectionals 2008 Champion
(2nd place) Ngarwhale (sp?). Word is they sent Jordan Seaberg to a 18
and under ultimate camp, and he's now unstoppable. At reading. He
can finish a 500 page book in less than an hour.

Also, Ames Mixed reloaded. Someone else can talk about that. I hate
women.

jason knox

Jun 19, 2009, 12:58:33 PM6/19/09

is Seth Wiggins headed back up north to play with his brother?

david

Jun 19, 2009, 1:54:59 PM6/19/09
On Jun 19, 8:03 am, seanc <discj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> sean- Hide quoted text -

I think Cissna and Gabe are out for jam, in addition to husak and
steets. Think I saw husak and cissna at calstates in street clothes,
which would make it appear they are taking the year off / retired.

Condors lost a bunch to LA and retirement.

Seth Wiggins was playing with Sockeye.

jacob

Jun 19, 2009, 2:07:54 PM6/19/09
Kevin Cissna has struggled with a back injury for a while now, which
is why he did not play in the finals of nationals. He is still young
enough to bounce back and be a dominant player again, so don't count
him out.

jason knox

Jun 19, 2009, 2:31:16 PM6/19/09

is Chase back playing with Sockeye? he's on their website, but
perhaps it hasn't been updated?

Eric Geile

Jun 19, 2009, 2:34:43 PM6/19/09

Jello and Rook are in for sure

Ricky, Jake, and Purcell are all possibilities, but I am not exactly
sure of their status. Purcell is trying out for Boston as well.

Also, Tyler made Sockeye and Jason Zhang made Jam.

No wonder we don't have a team anymore....

pgw

Jun 19, 2009, 3:06:42 PM6/19/09
On Jun 19, 11:31 am, jason knox <jason_j_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Seth Wiggins was playing with Sockeye.
>
> is Chase back playing with Sockeye?  he's on their website, but
> perhaps it hasn't been updated?

Sockeye's website still has the 2008 Worlds roster posted. Chase is
in Appalachia.

As for Seth he still lives in the Bay Area; not sure if he has decided
that Team USA is enough ultimate for one year, or if he is going to
join the growing Bay Area-Seattle ultimate exchange program.

grimshaw

Jun 19, 2009, 3:38:13 PM6/19/09
Ironside is at 36 (+9). Among the remaining (outside the 2008 team)
are Matt Rebholz, Ryan Purcell, Chicken, John Korber, Peter Prial,
Patrick Baylis, and Brett, I mean Jim, Parinella. Team should be
solidified after Boston Invite.

Among those not coming back in 2009 are Forch and Dan Patisteas.

PoNY sucks.

Dave

Jun 19, 2009, 3:51:58 PM6/19/09

> is Chase back playing with Sockeye?  he's on their website, but
> perhaps it hasn't been updated?- Hide quoted text -

Last rumor I heard has Chase playing mixed with Axis of C'Ville. No
clue as to the likelihood that it's true though.

Pippin

Jun 19, 2009, 3:53:04 PM6/19/09

Is Forch done? and is Dan going back to Slow white in mixed?

Jun 19, 2009, 4:57:08 PM6/19/09

I've been told that's very true.

Allen

Jun 19, 2009, 6:47:56 PM6/19/09
On Jun 17, 3:19 pm, cole green <northernh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> enough already about dumb crap.
>
> this season is chock full of player movement, team upheaval, sweet
> tourneys, etc!
>

> Doublewide potentially getting Kurt Gibson?
>
> Come on RSD!

apparently it happened

http://www.austinultimate.org/doublewide/roster.html

david

Jun 19, 2009, 7:25:17 PM6/19/09

Huh, did he not make sockeye then or choose not to travel? Solid,
tall roster. Picked up Rory from ucsb too, though he goes against the
whole tall thing.

Baer

Jun 19, 2009, 11:42:18 PM6/19/09

Ah, Paul, you are an expert promoter. Hopefully Fire at the Circus and
Rigor Mortis can earn some respect for Nebraska Ultimate in the West
Plains! Gnarwhal always has a place in our hearts as well, of course.

MilesMB

Jun 20, 2009, 9:33:38 AM6/20/09

Dan is going back to Slow White. The three Patisteas brothers are
finally playing together.

brendo

Jun 20, 2009, 10:07:12 AM6/20/09
What's the word on Pike this year? Anything?

sloco...@hotmail.com

Jun 20, 2009, 11:02:37 AM6/20/09
On Jun 20, 7:07 am, brendo <oconn...@kenyon.edu> wrote:
> What's the word on Pike this year?  Anything?

bump

Kazan

Jun 20, 2009, 4:10:19 PM6/20/09

I saw Pike doing tryouts today. A lot of new faces. Some old
ones....

The faces I saw and recognized were:
Dusty
Tom Carroll
Tim Johnson
Tous
The Asian Guy From Rutgers Who Seems To Keep Jumping Between PoNY and
Pike
J Dono

I know a buttload of Pike guys left or are looking at playing with
AMP.

wix

Jun 20, 2009, 8:58:36 PM6/20/09

> The Asian Guy From Rutgers Who Seems To Keep Jumping Between PoNY and
> Pike

That would be Ellis. He lives in a candy store.

How were the rest of your girly drinks, Kazan?
:)

Tim Johnson

Jun 20, 2009, 9:45:22 PM6/20/09
> I know a buttload of Pike guys left or are looking at playing with
> AMP.

I was unaware that one player constituted a "buttload."

wix

Jun 20, 2009, 10:16:29 PM6/20/09

Kazan's got a small butt. It's all relative, you see...

sloco...@hotmail.com

Jun 21, 2009, 10:33:03 AM6/21/09

bump

Handy

Jun 21, 2009, 2:05:27 PM6/21/09

Whoa, is Forch done? That would be terrible, I used to love watching
him play. He's still probably one of the best 5 players I've ever
seen, ridiculous.

Retirement?!

sloco...@hotmail.com

Jun 21, 2009, 11:52:25 PM6/21/09

bump

Daag Alemayehu

Jun 22, 2009, 5:09:23 AM6/22/09

Am I missing something or is this not, like, the coup of the year in
mixed, if not in the entire club series?

KK26

Jun 22, 2009, 3:12:56 PM6/22/09
More questions, can anyone provide answers.

Whats going on with San Diego? What teams are combining, can someone
elaborate on what they are looking like?

No K-Rich on Doublewide roster, explanation? Also is Kurt for sure
playing DW?

What does the Sub Zero/ Madison split leave each of those teams
looking like... Who all is going to Madison? What is Sub left looking
like?

Whats the word on Furious this season, any player movement?

-KK

Message has been deleted

Jerry Newsom

Jun 22, 2009, 9:44:49 PM6/22/09
NE v NW

I predict NE will prove to be toughest region to make it to Nationals
this year. Lots of expectations (unmet ^ met) from many teams ready
to take #1 spot this year that will produce some quality matchups come
eoty.

go chicago machine

Jiffy

Jun 22, 2009, 10:15:35 PM6/22/09
>Also is Kurt for sure playing DW?

Obviously Kurt is playing DingWop!! I thought everyone already knew
that...

seanc

Jun 23, 2009, 10:42:21 AM6/23/09

bump

Murda

Jun 23, 2009, 2:36:10 PM6/23/09

Sub: Minus Jack Marsh (PoNY?), Kevin Riley (PoNY), Hector Valdivia
(Madison), Muffin Malacheck (Madison), Grant Lindsley (abroad), Dan
Heijman (PoNY), Jim Foster (Boston?), Chris Rupp (Madison?), Greg
Shirborn? (??)

Madison: Plus Hector Valdivia, Muffin Malacheck, Chris Rupp?; Minus:
Matt Rebholz (Boston), Cullen Geopert (Machine)

Murda

Jun 23, 2009, 2:37:29 PM6/23/09

Oh I forgot a little someone; Andrew Brown (Furious?)

D Rich

Jun 23, 2009, 3:50:38 PM6/23/09

> No K-Rich on Doublewide roster, explanation? Also is Kurt for sure
> playing DW?

K-Rich is playing for Dallas now.

chigger

Jun 23, 2009, 9:52:28 PM6/23/09

I heard K-Rich made DW but decided to play with his brother on the
Dallas team, can't fault him for that.

3jane.

Jun 23, 2009, 10:14:20 PM6/23/09
> I heard K-Rich made DW but decided to play with his brother on the
> Dallas team, can't fault him for that.

Would that be Dallas United? Anybody know anything about this team?
They're relatively new and have never made the nationals, right?

Dave

Jun 23, 2009, 10:49:20 PM6/23/09

Is Dallas the same team as Grit? Help out a misguided east coaster.

rhbi...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2009, 12:50:37 AM6/24/09
On Jun 23, 9:49 pm, Dave <TUFris...@aol.com> wrote:

> Is Dallas the same team as Grit?  Help out a misguided east coaster.

Yes, you are correct. Additionally, I heard the same thing about K-
Rich's reason for playing Dallas again.

BrookDaves

Jun 24, 2009, 1:15:22 AM6/24/09

I heard he wanted to play with some idiot named "dirt monster #1."
What a stupid name.

Oh and GRIT is DallasU, picking up some UNT guys, some that didnt
make DW and some on the club scene for the first time.

Chain and DW will be incredible this year. DW will have some
chemistry issues on the D-line O, but they are athletic as hell with
Jake Anderson, Kurt and Casey Hogg running the d-line as newcomers.

Brooks

H-train

Jun 24, 2009, 2:51:00 AM6/24/09
On Jun 23, 10:15 pm, BrookDaves <datelessd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> DW will have some chemistry issues on the D-line O, but they are athletic as hell with
> Jake Anderson, Kurt and Casey Hogg running the d-line as newcomers.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.disc/browse_thread/thread/57234a9c09f36941/521a11ba3c479fa9?q=suck+it+17&lnk=ol&

Gibson and Anderson on the same line? Yep, might be a few chemistry
issues there...

Chad

Jun 24, 2009, 10:38:42 AM6/24/09

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.disc/browse_thread/thread/57...

> Gibson and Anderson on the same line? Yep, might be a few chemistry
> issues there...

I don't know any of these guys and I'm a terrible ultimate player, but
as a fan I hope that Anderson wears #17 again. When Gibson throws it
away to Anderson the fans can yell, "Suck it 17!" When they both go up
for a floaty pass and Gibson skies everyone (including Anderson),
"Suck it 17!" When Anderson is standing on the line and he gets called
off for Gibson, ... you get the idea. I'm sure they have no animosity
toward each other, but as a fan, I don't care. I just wanna yell
things.

Peter Smith

Jul 1, 2009, 8:40:15 PM7/1/09
As I was bored at work, here are the most update roster changes I
could find on the internet for last year's nationals teams. It may not
be perfect, but it's as good as I could do in a bit of spare time.

Bodhi:
Couldn't find any updates

Chain:
Couldn't find any updates

Condors:
Their roster seems to list only 3 players now:
Dan Bellinger
Jeff Silverman
Ian Meyer

Doublewide:
Losses:
Scott Berens
Neal Riley
Jason Millard
Jonathan Dougherty
Aaron Smith
Bjorn Schey
Matt Bierschenk
Matt Campbell

Gains:
Casey Hogg
Matthew Clark
Jake Anderson
Kurt Gibson
Ed Freiner
Matt Randall
Rory Orloff
Matthew Stephens
Jason Best

El Diablo:
Only listed players:
Aaron Heisler
Dan Jones
Dusty Baker
EO
Michael Cox
Michael Spear
Mike Nash
Stephen Salley
Todd Curran

GOAT:
Couldn't find any updates

Ironside:
Couldn't find any updates

Jam:
Seem only to show losses:
Allen Thoe
Brandon Steets
Ryan Yarbrough
Gabe Saunkeah
Kevin Cissna
Matt Bruss
Brian Bogle
Francesco Giorgetti
Greg Husak

Johnny Bravo:
Losses:
Will Deaver
JD Lobue
Jim Schoettler
David Popiel
Adam Simon
Matthew Lipscomb
Camden Kittredge
Chris Ashbrook
MacPherson Taylor
Beaufort Kittredge

Gains:
Brian Bogle
Josef Durst
Alex Mars
Timmy Paymaster
Justin Salvia
Kevin Schipper
Hylke Snieder
Mattie Zemel
Brian Berget
Chris Wicus

Machine:
Couldn't find any updates

PoNY:
Couldn't find any updates

Revolver:
Losses:
Ian Ranahan
Chuck Kindred
Louis Eisenberg
Nat Kinsky
Nick Handler
Seth Wiggins
Conor Ranahan
David Janinis
Adam Fagin

Gains:
Whit Clark
Ashlin Joye
Beau Kittredge
Cassidy Rasmussen
Nick Schlag
Kim van Berkel

Ring of Fire:
Couldn't find any updates

Sockeye:
Losses:
Roger Crafts
Ryan Winkleman
Ron Kubalanza
Will Henry
Mike Jaeger

Gains:
Adam Holt
Danny Trytiak
Eddie Feeley
Joe Sefton
Spencer Wallis
Tyler Kinley

SubZero:
Losses:
Dan Heijman
Jamison Beek
Ben Feldman
Kevin Riley
Will Lokke
Andy Dikeman
Jimmy Foster
Andrew Brown
Sam Kanner
Pat Baylis
Greg Shirbroun
Chris Rupp
Brandon Malecek
Grant Lindsley
Hector Valdivia

Gains:
Matt Berkseth
Frenchie Breaux
Jay Drescher
Matt Ellsworth
Adam Fagin
Shwa Hemmesch
Drew Lee
Drew Mahowald
Danny Miesen
Sass Moskal
Tim Pearce
Dave Truesdale

Truck Stop:
Losses:
Ernesto Ricourt
Nate Miller
Matt Murphy
Brandon Silverman
Reid Whitten
Perry Gorgen
Nate Franz
Ian McClellan

Gains:
Andrew Berry
Daniel Kantor
Sean Keegan
Alan Kolick
Michael McAndrew
Calvin Oung
Linc Verlander
Jeff Wodatch
Michael Stout

On Jun 17, 4:19 pm, cole green <northernh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> enough already about dumb crap.
>
> this season is chock full of player movement, team upheaval, sweet
> tourneys, etc!
>
> bravo losing livelogic to prairie fire?
>
> jimmy foster, chicken, ryan purcell all trying out for boston?
>
> machine picking up BAT studs?
>
> Revolver getting Beau, Mac Taylor, and rocking calstates?
>
> Jam with new blood of will chen, speedster jason zhang, others?
>
> Rhino beating sockeye x then tanking at CalStates?
>
> San Diego combining talent into one team?
>
> PoNY picking up Heijman and more?
>
> Doublewide potentially getting Kurt Gibson?
>
> Come on RSD!

3jane.

Jul 1, 2009, 9:11:03 PM7/1/09

Some off the cuff comments from someone who knows absolutely nothing
about any of this:
Looks like Sub lost a bunch of Wisconsin guys, was there some kind of
Minneapolis/Madison split or just coincidence?
Taylor from U of Colorado is a Revolver addition, right?
I think Truckstop might have a good year. Plus DC needs at least one
decent sports team.

Jeremy

Jul 1, 2009, 9:43:38 PM7/1/09

So basically Johnny Bravo lost all of their best players.

ryandc

Jul 1, 2009, 10:57:02 PM7/1/09

Sub Zero seems screwed

nt27

Jul 2, 2009, 1:21:57 AM7/2/09

chain added robert runner, and last i heard peter dempsey was trying
out so if that's true i'd assume they added him as well.

ring's updated roster is on their website. they added rusty ingold-
smith and brian casey from unc-w and chris gibson from florida. they
updated things to add numbers to players so the new guys are no longer
isolated at the bottom so i don't remember who the other few were.

Tom

Jul 2, 2009, 1:45:46 AM7/2/09
Mac Taylor is playing for Revolver now

PoNY gained Kevin Riley, Dan Heijman, and Jack Marsh

Ironside lost Brent Anderson, and gained Matt Rebholz, Chicken, Jimmy
Foster, Seth Reinhardt, Peter Prial, and possibly Ryan Purcell?

chigger

Jul 2, 2009, 8:54:15 AM7/2/09

Will Lokke is playing with Chain

fudge

Jul 2, 2009, 9:40:14 AM7/2/09

Dan Heijman and Jack Marsh on the same team again? I don;t think
sooooo.

My friends brother know's the Sub-Zero guys and said that those 2 do
NOT get along. Thats a big reason why Heijman transferred to PONY

Fudge
Eau Zone #7

tim e

Jul 2, 2009, 10:40:40 AM7/2/09
> decent sports team.- Hide quoted text -

Capitals, Mystics, United.....these are not good DC sports teams?

dstoddard

Jul 2, 2009, 11:22:33 AM7/2/09

Jack Marsh is listed on Sub Zero's roster.

Geo

Jul 2, 2009, 12:01:53 PM7/2/09
On Jul 2, 8:40 am, fudge <dmac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 1:45 am, Tom <TG...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Mac Taylor is playing for Revolver now

I heard Heijman's girlfriend once dated Jack Marsh too so I'm sure
that doesn't help their rocky on the field relationship. Never mix
love and ultimate...

Jeremy

Jul 2, 2009, 5:10:25 PM7/2/09

Really? Dan Heijman moved from Wisconsin to New York because of Jack
Marsh?

Gary

Jul 2, 2009, 11:16:08 PM7/2/09
> Marsh?- Hide quoted text -

Yes. Dan's girlfirend used to do all this freaky shit with Jack but
once they broke up she stopped doing all the freaky shit. Dan assumed
(rightfully so) that if he moved to NY with her she would start doing
the freaky shit again. Needless to say they are very happy now and
Jack is incredibly sad.

jacob

Jul 3, 2009, 1:54:18 AM7/3/09
I know we don't have many rules here on rsd, but here's one we should
observe:

Don't write about what ultimate players' girlfriends do or do not do
in bed, even if you are kidding. Save it for the stretch circle.

Gary

Jul 3, 2009, 10:15:05 AM7/3/09

I'm sorry. I didn't think through the consequences of my actions.
Now everyone will think she really does freaky shit. I was just just
trying to drum up interest in the sport. Sort of like when Jason Kidd
and Jimmy Jackson were feuding over Toni Braxton. I thought that was
the stuff fans wanted to know about. Eventually I will learn how to
use this forum properly.