Does Florida deserve a break?

dar

Apr 27, 2009, 4:47:11 PM4/27/09
nah. not around here. and for the record, before we get all self-
righteous and holier than thou on the blog (and thus, the complaints
start pourin' in here at home!), let's not worry about whose names
show up in a thread/post. and let's also be clear as to what teddy
was sayin' when teddy said it: he asked that you not spout filth
about kurt cause you may not know kurt's present situation (i know i
sure as hell don't). teddy sure as hell wasn't sayin' that you
shouldn't give florida and its dodes a bit of shit for their effort.
the horse is down? nobody liked that goddamn horse anyway so why not
put it out of its misery? why we gotta play nice now? sympathy? for
what? you fuckin' lost and you choked and it was a team effort to
lose that game.

and does anyone really give a shit whether you state it publicly or
behind closed doors? you still shared your feelings about the whole
situation and you're no classier if what you've said in privacy among
teammates than if you say it in public. maybe some folk don't stand
behind what they say? i'm sure we all have our reasons and excuses.
refer to mike g and his house of failure building tactics. nails.
excuses. whatnot.

callin' someone out and not usin' your name -- we see it here all the
time. whose really surprised? personally, i like ya to know how i
feel and when i feel it. i think the women find it sexy. though not
all the women, as evidenced this past weekend.

this weekend was big. florida, regardless of all the work they put in
on the field and on the blog, get to sit around and figure out a way
to resusitate a repeatedly kicked horse. they'll be bruised and
they'll be laughed at for a long time -- that's what their efforts
have earned them. but the laughin' will subside as soon as they start
winnin' again. that won't be for several months now. and they are
just college kids -- if it's the worst thing that ever happens in
their lives, they're a very lucky bunch in my opinion.

and maybe bein' overshadowed in all of this is oregon's peril. great
choice there kids. i won't list all the dumb shit i've done but when
caught, i've paid the price. you had to have some idea that bad
things might happen when the pants came off. i realize taht sometimes
good things happen when the pants come off, but on an ultimate field,
in public, you can probably count on the chances of things not workin'
out so well. i only feel sorry for those duders cause they didn't
think it through. the consequences are unfortunate, but this is how
we learn. or we don't. life's about choices.

dar.

Mooney

Apr 27, 2009, 5:09:53 PM4/27/09

I have no problem with what the guy said (except for what was said
about the arm bands/gibson). Florida seems to have rubbed alot of
people the wrong way so im not suprised people are taking this
opportunity to take a shot at them. Im just saying man up and post
your name if youre going to act like a big tough guy on dars blog. I
guess knwoing who it is doesnt really matter but when you go about
calling people pussys and faggots in my books you should at least
stand behind it. Be proud of your hatred.

and i agree with you on the no pants party. come on dudes, that was
just stupid. save it for coed summer league

win...@ufl.edu

Apr 27, 2009, 5:13:07 PM4/27/09
On Apr 27, 4:47 pm, dar <minor_ch...@hotmail.com> wrote:

We never asked for a break. We got beat plain and simple, feel free
to talk shit, we deserve it, and we'll see you next year. Completely
agree with you here dar, bring the pain RSD,

Windham
Florida

Wagenwheel

Apr 27, 2009, 5:20:32 PM4/27/09
> Florida- Hide quoted text -

Now that my friends is the sign of a man. He steps up and takes it.
Don't know who is, don't care. But that there, is a man...Unlike the
Oregon team, who beat themselves and now are going after "the man".
Windham...just remember the feeling and make sure it doesn't happen
again...unless you're playing the seamen, at which point...you know.

ad_g...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2009, 5:21:41 PM4/27/09
 why we gotta play nice now?  sympathy?  for
> what?  you fuckin' lost and you choked and it was a team effort to
> lose that game.

> callin' someone out and not usin' your name -- we see it here all the
> time.  whose really surprised?

we're not asking anybody to feel sorry for us, we were supposed to
suck this year anyways. Frankly, we don't care what anybody thinks,
its been us against the world for a while now. I just want to know
who's calling out my captain so next year we can answer back on the
field. Of course, i'll give you ten to one its some chump from a team
that didn't even make regionals.
Alton
Florida

dar

Apr 27, 2009, 5:23:50 PM4/27/09
> Florida- Hide quoted text -

i'm not sayin' you asked for the break. some people seem to be sayin'
that you deserve one. it would appear that most of y'all have enough
ego and pride to rebound from this and there's no doubt in my mind
that y'all will. shit. alex hill has enough to share if you needed
it. spread the wealth hill!! my biggest concern right now is will
this affect alex's summer league plans? alex -- don't let this carry
over into a very important summer league season. your first beers
are on me.

as for kurt...whatever his situation is (i don't want or need to
know)...i'd imagine that's something we can leave out of all of this.

dar.

Alex Hill

Apr 27, 2009, 5:31:31 PM4/27/09

Dar...I'm stayin in Gainesville this summer... gotta get in some
classes in order to...you know... get a degree eventually. Pretty
bummed to not be able to defend my dsul finals appearance but my boy
matty will be holding it down im sure. ill come out for a week and
hold you to that promise on the beers though

alex

Mimmo

Apr 27, 2009, 5:35:38 PM4/27/09

gainesville the summer is awesome...rivers...beach...enjoy it

scpo...@hotmail.com

Apr 27, 2009, 6:05:20 PM4/27/09
On Apr 27, 5:23 pm, dar <minor_ch...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> dar.- Hide quoted text -

you talk/write too much dar. awesome to see you jump on the bandwagon
and rip into Florida. if you are gonna talk about Florida's lack of
class then show some of your own. they lost, their foots are in their
mouths so why not let it go? and regarding Kurt, maybe show some
tact and say something like "I hope you get better soon."

Adam Tarr

Apr 27, 2009, 6:21:08 PM4/27/09
On Apr 27, 2:47 pm, dar <minor_ch...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> personally, i like ya to know how i
> feel and when i feel it.  i think the women find it sexy.  though not
> all the women, as evidenced this past weekend.

Don't sell yourself so short, dar. Just because some ladies didn't
want you to observe their game, doesn't mean they didn't think you
were sexy.

Casey Boy

Apr 27, 2009, 7:09:19 PM4/27/09

Hey asshole there are plenty of "chumps" that don't make regionals and
guess what most of them are really nice guys... a lot nicer than you.

Second, it doesn't have to be "us against the world" unless you make
it like that... by saying this you show exactly why it's you against
the world, cause you're an asshole and have that kinda attitude. Be a
nice person on the field and off. Quit acting like a little kid and
talking shit on RSD (this applies to your whole team) don't act like a
12 year old who just got the internet and be big and bad on RSD and
little babies in person. No one is talking crap about Wisco or any
other elite teams... I infact like alot of elite teams but I
definitely hate assholes.

dar

Apr 27, 2009, 7:42:12 PM4/27/09
On Apr 27, 4:05 pm, "scpou...@hotmail.com" <scpou...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> tact and say something like "I hope you get better soon."- Hide quoted text -

and when you talk or write, you sound like a goddamn fool. i didn't
jump on any bandwagon here dipshit...i've been hopin' they'd choke
since they started actin the fools here on the blog. and i wasn't big
on them last year cause they never played alex, who was certainly good
enough to be playin' on that team -- then and now. you tell me why i
should let it go. what fantastic reasons could you possibly come up
with? and i'll show class to someone when i feel like they've
warranted it. and i'll repeat what i said before -- i ain't got the
first goddamn clue as to what the hell is kurt's situation. he
doesn't have to be ill or hurt for duders to be lookin' out for him,
so a "hope you get better soon" may not have been in order and
therefore, i didn't assume too much. which you often do, takin' me
back to my first point...you're a goddamn fool stephen.

alex...we're still good on the beers. don't bring poulos with you.

dar.

dar

Apr 27, 2009, 8:10:10 PM4/27/09
On Apr 27, 4:21 pm, Adam Tarr <ahtarrNOS...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't sell yourself so short, dar.  Just because some ladies didn't
> want you to observe their game, doesn't mean they didn't think you
> were sexy.

right. ideally i've burned that bridge.

Spipit

Apr 27, 2009, 9:15:00 PM4/27/09
I infact like alot of elite teams but I
> definitely hate assholes.

both 'in fact' and 'a lot' are two words. and i definitely love
assholes. especially fat ones like alton. i love you alton.

Spipit

Apr 27, 2009, 9:22:42 PM4/27/09
> I infact like alot of elite teams but I
> definitely hate assholes.

both 'in fact' and 'a lot' are two words. i definitely love assholes.

ager...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2009, 9:41:51 PM4/27/09
Florida seems to have rubbed alot of
> people the wrong way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---i kept waiting to see THAT side of Florida at Regionals....
never saw it....

ager...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2009, 9:44:42 PM4/27/09
Frankly, we don't care what anybody thinks,
> its been us against the world for a while now.

---not too long of a while.
what's it been like....3 years...?
keep up the nice work tho!

ager...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2009, 9:51:19 PM4/27/09
> Second, it doesn't have to be "us against the world" unless you make
> it like that... by saying this you show exactly why it's you against
> the world, cause you're an asshole and have that kinda attitude.  Be a
> nice person on the field and off.  Quit acting like a little kid and
> talking shit on RSD (this applies to your whole team) don't act like a
> 12 year old who just got the internet and be big and bad on RSD and
> little babies in person.  No one is talking crap about Wisco or any
> other elite teams... I infact like alot of elite teams but I
> definitely hate assholes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--hey....let's celebrate the differences...ok?
it takes all kinds....
not everyone has to be the way we/you/they/i want them to be....
celebrate the differences.

TheHuman...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2009, 10:36:43 PM4/27/09
> we're not asking anybody to feel sorry for us, we were supposed to
> suck this year anyways. Frankly, we don't care what anybody thinks,
> its been us against the world for a while now. I just want to know
> who's calling out my captain so next year we can answer back on the
> field. Of course, i'll give you ten to one its some chump from a team
> that didn't even make regionals.
> Alton
> Florida

Somewhere in an alternate universe, Florida wins AC Regionals, Alton
calls someone "chump from a team that didn't even make nationals."
The irony is lost in space and time.

hhval...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2009, 10:46:38 PM4/27/09

What side did you see Gerics? I want your opinion on what happened
out there.

Hh

ad_g...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2009, 10:52:11 PM4/27/09

> Somewhere in an alternate universe, Florida wins AC Regionals, Alton
> calls someone "chump from a team that didn't even make nationals."
> The irony is lost in space and time.

hahaha, touche

JP

May 1, 2009, 1:51:04 AM5/1/09
Windham, are you still playing at florida?? Seriously how is that
possible, you have been there for like 10 years.

Mimmo

May 1, 2009, 3:47:15 AM5/1/09
On Apr 30, 10:51 pm, JP <jota...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Windham, are you still playing at florida?? Seriously how is that
> possible, you have been there for like 10 years.

JP! He's coaching now...

ultic...@live.com

May 1, 2009, 8:03:49 AM5/1/09
On Apr 27, 4:47 pm, dar <minor_ch...@hotmail.com> wrote:

in reality dar, this is the kind of thing that will just fuel the fire
for florida and make em bigger assholes than they already are.....and
a better and more hungry team. Dont know if thats the effect you want
to produce here? seems like your desire is that they crossover and
become "good"? I'm assuming you werent around in the days when NYNY
dominated the ultimate world with that exact asshole rep either. any
trut to dat? You seem like the type that came up on watching the boy
scout boston brigade steerin the ship. what a dull ride that was.

dar

May 2, 2009, 7:53:44 PM5/2/09
> scout boston brigade steerin the ship.  what a dull ride that was.- Hide quoted text -

life's about choices -- if they want to be bigger assholes,
fantastic. but i bet they become a little more tactical about it so
as to watch how much they choose to embarass themselves. maybe
there's a lesson learned here, maybe not. that's for them to figure
out. as for a desired effect, i don't have one. like any other day,
i'm givin' my opinion and the effects are numerous. i don't care that
they become "good" and i don't care if they become bigger dicks.
should i have to play any of them on the field, i'm sure we'll deal
with it on an individual basis.

as for the nyny and boston debate -- i'm not interested in how either
of those teams chose to carry themselves on the field. i play the
game the way i want to play it. the sport has a culture about it and
within the sport, different teams carry themselves different ways.
and as you know, there's a constant clash of personalities. voices
get heard and then judged. i'm doin' it my way. not boston's way.
not nyny's way. i make friends some days and some days, i don't. but
in the end, i'm enjoyin' myself and seein' florida choke on it like
they did -- i enjoyed that, much like alot of others may have enjoyed
me failin'. it happens. you gotta be ready to deal with it and
florida appears to be takin' it strong. for that, kudos.

dar