NUMP Womens Rankings March 25, 2009

ager...@yahoo.com

Mar 25, 2009, 2:31:41 PM3/25/09
two weeks ago my wife gave birth to our third daughter, Nova
Nicole...and i had a bout of food poisoning that kept me occupied for
three straight days.....which caused me to be unable to tabulate and
publish the rankings from 2 weeks ago.
thanks to all the NUMPanel Members who took the time and effort to
rank the teams and send them in...sorry that i was unable to do
anything with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Below you will find the National Ultimate Media Panel's Womens College
Rankings for the weeks beginning March 25, 2009.

For the first time this season, one team earned each of the 1st place
votes cast.

For the second straight time, and 3rd time this season, UC Santa
Barbara holds the top spot in the rankings.

rank team pts
1 UC Santa Barbara(12) 240
9 Cal Berkeley 133
10 British Columbia 110
11 Southern Cal 98
12 Western Washington 86
13 UC San Diego 64
14 Carleton 63
15 North Carolina 61
16 Dartmouth 60
17 Pittsburgh 41
18 UNC-Wilmington 37
19 Wake Forest 36
20 St Louis 28

Other teams earning votes included...
Maryland 27, Colorado 26, Florida 22, Illinois 16 and Arizona 14

Adam Dyer

Mar 25, 2009, 4:35:12 PM3/25/09

4 SoCal Section teams in the top 15...

left...@hotmail.com

Mar 25, 2009, 7:48:42 PM3/25/09
On Mar 25, 1:35 pm, Adam Dyer <dye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 4 SoCal Section teams in the top 15...- Hide quoted text -

Actually, 4 in the top 13. Along with 3 WA/BC Section teams in the
top 12 that's over half of the top 13 teams from 2 sections. Throw in
Bay area (2) and NC (3) and 12 of the top 20 are from 4 sections.

DMoney

Mar 26, 2009, 2:27:13 PM3/26/09

> rank    team    pts
> 1       UC Santa Barbara(12)    240