MATT HAHN is allright.

D-train

May 23, 2003, 2:28:45 PM5/23/03
Hey, you know who's allright? Matt Hahn is allright.

H-dagger

May 23, 2003, 6:03:03 PM5/23/03
DMey...@hotmail.com (D-train) wrote in message news:<38400f82.03052...@posting.google.com>...

> Hey, you know who's allright? Matt Hahn is allright.

I don't know who this D-train guy is but I do know Matt Hahn. And you
know what? He _is_ allright.

corey

May 23, 2003, 6:22:21 PM5/23/03
Matt Hahn is allright. You know who else is allright. Ari Firestone is
allright. I wish ari was on the show 'the bachelor' instead of that
other firestone. That would be just fine.

Jason Oswald

May 23, 2003, 10:59:44 PM5/23/03
As an expert on the subject of allrightness, I feel that I need to
step in and give my opinion (because I know everyone wants it).

Matt Hahn is indeed 'allright.' There is a small group of people,
myself included, who have poured over the numbers, done the
calculations (t-tests, and the like), drew conclusions and then did it
all over again. Some points of interest:

During our initial run of the allright battery of basic achievement
(ABBA) the numbers came out a little strange. it was later discovered
that this was due to some renegade porn-star moustache hairs in our
samples... how strange. The contaminants were removed and tests
resumed normally.

Also, it also appears that Matt Hahn has several allright aliases,
which are also (again, after extensive testing) also allright. He may
be known in various parts as: Genghis Hahn, Legs, Matty Hahn and
Oswald's Bitch. If you know any of these aliases please be cautioned
that the man wearing those aliases is allright.

Again, we at the crucial institute of allrightness (CIA) have
determined, officially, that Matt Hahn is allright.

The tests are not quite completed on Ari Firestone, although things
are looking alright for him as well.

Bess Koffman

May 25, 2003, 2:42:49 PM5/25/03
I don't know who this Booswald fellow is with all his fancy
statistics, but I can tell you one thing. Matt Hahn is A-OK. He's
allright, you know what I'm saying?

D-train

May 25, 2003, 8:47:14 PM5/25/03
koff...@carleton.edu (Bess Koffman) wrote in message news:<ed4c9202.03052...@posting.google.com>...

> I don't know who this Booswald fellow is with all his fancy
> statistics, but I can tell you one thing. Matt Hahn is A-OK. He's
> allright, you know what I'm saying?

Matt Hahn is definitely allright, it's nice to hear so many people
agreeing. I heard a vicious rumor though that out in Seattle they
call him, "Hahnsel" as in, "Hahnsel is so hot right now."

I like that nickname, but it implies that Matt Hahn might not always
be hot, and I don't understand how that could be so. Matt Hahn IS
always hot, he's also always allright.

Ari Firestone....there was a time when I would have agreed that he's
allright, without hesitation. But now, what with grad school and
all, well, I'm not so sure. I'd love to hear exactly why people think
Ari is allright though. Convince me!

So, who else out there is allright?

here's my definitive "allright" list:

1. Matt Hahn
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Mike G.
4. George Bush (he sucks, but he's kinda allright too, doncha think?)
5. Dan Webster (WFDF! can we get that website back up?)
6. Jason Seehorn
7. Ari Firestone (not too sure about this one)
8. Ben Wiggins (RSD says he's allright, but it's clear he's no Matt
Hahn)
9. The UGA women's team.(they're allright, but too numerous to be
listed higher)
10. Bess Koffman

feedback?

Matt Bauman

May 26, 2003, 4:51:53 AM5/26/03
DMey...@hotmail.com (D-train) wrote in message

> Matt Hahn is definitely allright, it's nice to hear so many people
> agreeing. I heard a vicious rumor though that out in Seattle they
> call him, "Hahnsel" as in, "Hahnsel is so hot right now."
>
> I like that nickname, but it implies that Matt Hahn might not always
> be hot, and I don't understand how that could be so. Matt Hahn IS
> always hot, he's also always allright.

Let me explain.

There was this time in San Diego, when he single handidly took it upon
himself to sky each and every opponent. It got to a point where we
started throwing swill to him so as to make it fair for the other
team.

Hahnsel, so hot right now.

Then there was this time when he grew a molest-stach, and drove around
with three other smelly dudes who needed haircuts and terrorized the
pristine Palo Alto nieghborhood.

Hahnsel, so hot right now.

Don't forget about the time he turned down a unanimous team vote to
make him a Callahan nominee.

So in conclusion.
That Hahnsel, so hot right now.

-Matt Bauman
'The Other UW'
UW Sundodgers

H-dagger

May 26, 2003, 1:46:03 PM5/26/03
Listen D-train, some of those people may be allright, some I think are
not so allright, but I think we can agree on one thing: none is more
allright than Matt Hahn. I realize you started this thread (and thank
goodness you did, the truth needs to come out), but if you want to
start a discussion about 'dubya' or jason seahorn, or whatever, do it
somewhere else. I mean, lets make sure we don't lose track of what
we're really talking about hear: Matt Hahn.

And as for you Matt Bauman, if that is your real name, you actually
got to _play_ with Matt Hahn? Wow! THAT is allright.

Bess Koffman

May 26, 2003, 8:30:25 PM5/26/03
geff...@hotmail.com (H-dagger) wrote in message news:<8f9e4456.03052...@posting.google.com>...

I'd just like to emphasize what someone (was it H-dagger?) commented
on earlier. Now, I'm not meaning to be unfair. After all, many of us
(over 50% of the population) really don't have much success with
growing facial hair. And another huge percentage of those who do have
such abilities often cut their bodies with sharp blades, cruelly
removing each and every hair that grows to decorate and protect their
faces. Thus, it is more to the latter group than to the former that I
address this message. Once upon a time there was a group of men that
wore yellow shirts and grew facial hair. Call it a "club" of sorts.
Illustrious figures like Andrew "Callahan" Eppig and David "Blondie"
Jones did their mostest to adorn themselves with glorious moustaches.
While the club in question does still exist here in southern Minnesota
(though they wear green shirts these days), the real worth of its
members is judged upon their graduation and subsequent entrance into
the greater spectrum of the population. That said, I think you all
should know that the certain gentleman in question, Matthew "he's so
hot right now" Hahn from St. Olaf, Iowa, has gone above and beyond the
charter of the club. He not only managed to grow a perfect
truck-driver/porn star moustache during his tenure at Carleton, but
now that he's out in the real world he's got this 3-inch pointed soul
patch growing. Who else can boast such class? That man oozes class.
If I could have a role model in the area of facial hair, it would be
Matt Hahn. No question. Youall should take a lesson from him. Matt
Hahn is all right!

D-train

May 27, 2003, 9:19:21 AM5/27/03
Okay, first things first, Matt Hahn is allright, and I really don't
want to talk about anything else, but I think we'd be remiss if we did
not note the allrightness of Dan Webster, Ari Firestone, and Jason
Seehorn at least. I mean, they're totally allright. I won't launch
into that old RSD argument about Kobe and Bush and Mike G and whether
they're allright or not. We know where I stand. But hey, Dan
Webster, Ari Firestone, and Jason Seehorn are all allright. Not as
allright as Matt Hahn, but allright nonetheless.

Also, I am very familiar with the old, "Matt Hahn skies everyone on
the field" play. I played with Matt Hahn once and we used to run that
play all the time - based our whole dag nam offense off it. I hear
that he'll even be running that offense at Potlatch, but maybe that's
just a rumor.

You know who is NOT allright (don't worry, this is on the topic of
Matt Hahn still) - Ben Hahn. Not at all allright. He nicknamed
himself, "Hahner Bomber." That's just not okay. Matt Hahn never
would have done that - he's too allright for that.

Matt Hahn - allright (and so hot right now)
Ben Hahn - drunk

-D-train.

H-dagger

May 27, 2003, 4:09:56 PM5/27/03
I hate to use frisbee lingo cause it makes it sound like I actually
play frisbee (or, "ultimate," as I guess most of you call it), but I
must say here:

"Contest!"

If you wanted a debate D-train then you started one now. Ben Hahn is
allright. What can you possibly have against the Hahner Bomber? That
kid is so allright he makes Ari Firestone look like, i don't know,
somebody who's not allright at all. As for these other guys, Jason
Seehorn, he's in the NFL isn't he? And I don't even know who Dan
Webster is! So screw him, unless of course you can justify his
allrightness. The point is, Ben Hahn is totally allright. I mean,
he's young, and the world needs more time to see just how allright
he'll become, but he's definitely allright.

And just to bring the discussion back to Matt Hahn, did you know he
was the one who actually coined the phrase "suck it!" and, it's
elaboration "you can straight up suck it." Think how much we owe this
man. So allright...

PS I couldn't help but checking out some of the other threads
today...what's up with this "disgruntled" idiot who's on a crusade to
ban spiking? I'll tell you who's not allright.........THAT GUY!

D-train

May 27, 2003, 4:54:59 PM5/27/03
DMey...@hotmail.com (D-train) wrote in message news:<38400f82.03052...@posting.google.com>...

> Hey, you know who's allright? Matt Hahn is allright.

More than a few people have e-mailed me wondering if I am refering to
this man:

http://www.rochesterrattlers.com/0,5917,1_617_0_16168,00.html

who is clearly not allright. I am absolutely NOT refering to him. He
is not allright at all. He is angry. His name is indeed Matt Hahn,
but he looks like Ben Hahn if you ask me, but I've never met Ben Hahn
so I wouldn't know.

I'm talking about this man:

http://www.pbase.com/image/16425396

Who is clearly allright in every single way.

Andy Pohl

May 27, 2003, 6:55:59 PM5/27/03
What the hell is all this "this dude is allright" horseshit? We get it.

AP

Pgoss

May 27, 2003, 8:06:38 PM5/27/03
It looks like he's intently trying to read the name scratched into the
bottom of the disc.

And/or eating his own lip.

Bess Koffman

May 27, 2003, 10:50:40 PM5/27/03

Wow, D-train, that photo just exemplifies the beauty of Matt Hahn's
soul patch. You could clean out your earwax with that thing. Wow.
Matt Hahn is allright! And you know what else? I think you're
allright too, D-train. In fact, you're near the top of my personal
allright list. Well, not as near the top as Matt Hahn (let's not kid
ourselves; we know that wouldn't be possible). But nonetheless,
D-train, you're up there.

And since I was the first at Carleton to recognize the infamous
"Hahner Bomber" on his pre-frosh trip, I must say that the young man
is, indeed, allright. In fact, you'd be proud of him in his
allrightness. He writes thoroughly belligerent and incoherent drunken
emails despite living on a sub-free floor and working his ass off to
maintain a 4.0. You gotta hand it to him, man. Ben Hahn is allright!

(facts not corroborated by the truth)

Daag Alemayehu

May 28, 2003, 12:18:24 AM5/28/03
Wow, I think this thread might be beating the Oregon vs. Maryland thread
for the title of Worst Thread in the History of RSD. Congrats, you guys.
That's allright.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Silent Bob

May 28, 2003, 12:49:20 AM5/28/03
i'd guess you don't get it. Not that I do, but in relative degrees of
'getting it'--it goes like this

Matt Hahn is allright

Silent Bob gets it

"Andy Pohl" <andy_a...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Andy Pohl

May 28, 2003, 1:01:05 AM5/28/03
Dammit there's no delete button for this newsgroup shit. But this
thread kinda got posted to the wrong newsgroup anyway. I think they're
looking for one of these:

rec.sport.not.disc
alt.carleton.dork.talk
rec.iwanna.kiss.matt.hahns.ass
alt.iwanna.say.allright.a.ton.just.to.be.stupid

AP

Matt Bauman

May 28, 2003, 1:17:41 AM5/28/03
Andy Pohl <andy_a...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<32SAa.834$Ld1...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>...
> What the hell is all this "this dude is allright" horseshit? We get it.
>
> AP

Andy Pohl....clearly something short of allright.

-Matt

Andy Pohl

May 28, 2003, 1:31:57 AM5/28/03
Yeah tea-baggin your girlfriend was short of allright too but she wasn't
complaining.

AP

C. Weber

May 28, 2003, 1:43:53 AM5/28/03
Andy Pohl <andy_a...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<32SAa.834$Ld1...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>...
> What the hell is all this "this dude is allright" horseshit? We get it.
>
> AP

Let me tell you AP, this is not horseshit. Matt Hahn is most
definitely allright and you are not allright for saying that it is
horseshit. My guess is that you're jealous of his breakdancing
skills and the fact that he can grow one of the best looking mustaches
out there. The dirty canteloupe is without a doubt allright.

Also, Ben Hahn is allright. D-Train is a washed-up old fool who can't
appreciate the allrightness of Ben Hahn. I can only imagine how much
more allright Ben Hahn will become in the future. Ben Hahn even has
an entire online caucus devoted to him here at Carleton. Would there
be an online caucus devoted to someone who wasn't allright. I think
not.

Here is a fine example of Ben Hahn's allrightness:

"mr. and mrs. schuyulrf and maia charfpinsky,
notice the 2 forwarded email messages i am sending you below. these
cut boys is justusing you for th e fucking ermial and shit to send to
the reat ofd the xuit boys. am i right in asking if this sort
of'using' has got to stoP? i am. just asay no to cut boys using the
email. if you let them use the email, it will not stop there, soon
they will b e asking for the firstborn. believe' me i had a
firstborn son once and dammit but didn't i let cut use my email to
send some messages and dammi t but didnt' pretty ssoon i not have a
firstborn son anymore? it is true. jay took him and raised him in a
barn behind collier housre but dammit if the chickens sdidn't get to
him and peck his fucking eyes out. who want s a son with bno eyes? i
forsure don't. so don't let cut use you for your email like that is
all that i am saying. maia, i hope you found your id card like you
were looking for because iknow you were for shbore looking for it, and
i know how it is to lose sgtuff scause one night jay stole my
firstborn son and fe d him to the eye-eating chicken s in the backyard
and dammit but if i didn't have to send that poor boy to the humane
sociegy because he ddin't have any eyes anymmore dammit.. and
schuyler if you were looking for anything tonight to, i hope you found
it too, because dammit if i didn't also once lose this really cool ass
mini-machine ans it was yellow abns boy do i know how that feele. so
all i'm really saying, maia and schuyler, boo yah i spelled bort h of
those names right and don't let people just use you for your email and
stuff. expect something in return. like if not one of their children,
ar least make thm give you like some money or a massage or ssometghing
cau8se d8udes what is life w\ithout money or massages or something, am
i right? TOTALLY. YEAH CAPSLOCKS. so take heart in this message,
dudettes, read the attaches forwards. i would go back and correcg the
unitelligible spelling errors in this here email, but i am still
fairly drunky drunk and i don't want to ree3gain the inhibition that
would prevent me from sending you this email becauise i really do
think you need to see this stuff and realize what is going on behind
your backs. word to all of this. i will try to engage you bth in a
sober conversation at a later date. have some nice nights, y'all.

benjamin hahner bomber, the third and a half."

Man, it doesn't get much more allright than that.

D-train

May 28, 2003, 9:26:05 AM5/28/03

> > Andy Pohl....clearly something short of allright.
> >
> > -Matt

Amen to that. Andy Pohl, you make my all time not allright list.
Silent Bob gets it, why can't you? What's wrong? Why are you so not
allright?

Matt Hahn - allright.
Ben Hahn - drunk.
Andy Pohl - stupid (and probably ugly).

And another thing...

"rec.sport.not.disc
alt.carleton.dork.talk
rec.iwanna.kiss.matt.hahns.ass
alt.iwanna.say.allright.a.ton.just.to.be.stupid"

Matt Hahn does play ultimate, and he does so with some of the best
facial hair in the ultimate world, so his allrightness has a great
bearing on this community. Personally, I think that far from the
least relevant thread on this site, this is by far the MOST relevant
thread (well, this and a billion other stall count conversations going
on right now).

I didn't go to Carleton, so I don't know about this
"carleton.dork.talk" shit, but I do know that Matt Hahn is allright.

I don't really want to kiss Matt Hahn's ass (he's not a very clean
fellow).

And no matter how much I say allright, Mr. Pohl, I'll never be as
stupid (and probably ugly) as you.

shithead.

-D-train

Jason Oswald

May 28, 2003, 11:19:07 AM5/28/03
It is an allright thing that failing to recognize someone as allright
is not not a prerequisite for not being allright, otherwise this Andy
Pohl guy would probably be screwed.

On to things that are more allright than Andy Pohl... Ben Hahn.
Clearly, Ben Hahn is more allright than Andy Pohl, that I am sure we
can all agree on. However, Ben has been pretty shifty and we at the
CIA have not been able to subject him to ABBA just yet. This alone
makes him less allright than Matt Hahn. However, we believe that Ben
Hahn has allright allright potential, only time will tell. Matt Hahn
apparently tooled Ben Hahn while simultaneously writing an allright
novel about allrightness at the CUT alumni game. I am just saying...

I am sure that this weekend will be a defining moment for Ben Hahn's
allrightness. More information to come.

CMB

May 28, 2003, 1:10:02 PM5/28/03
Clearly Matt Hahn is alright. Just becuase it is widly known doesn't
mean it shouldn't be shouted from the rooftops. D-Train continue in
this path and you too will reach allrightness.
Cody

bil

May 28, 2003, 1:23:53 PM5/28/03
> http://www.pbase.com/image/16425396

Perhaps not unrelated to this topic:

Who is the PRETTIEST MAN in ultimate?

Is it this man?

http://www.pbase.com/image/5994044

Find out at Potlatch, July 4-6.
Prettiest Man in Ultimate Competition.

yours,

bil

Prettiest, not thinnest (http://www.pbase.com/image/6852879).
Also, strong women of ultimate, prepare.

Iso-Spin

May 28, 2003, 1:31:46 PM5/28/03
To all you naysayers, D-Train is totally right (and by right, I mean
alright) in that this image speaks volumes to the alrightness of Matty
Hahn.

> http://www.pbase.com/image/16425396

The man has style and class. Plus, he will D your sorry ass, score on
you (and your mom), and then go ape. It's happened to me and numerous
other Callahan contenders. No arguement, Hahn is alright. So alright I
can't contain it.

-Iso

Matt Bauman

May 28, 2003, 10:27:25 PM5/28/03
wels...@hotmail.com (bil) wrote in message news:<4f562531.03052...@posting.google.com>...

> > http://www.pbase.com/image/16425396
>
> Perhaps not unrelated to this topic:
>
> Who is the PRETTIEST MAN in ultimate?
>
> Is it this man?
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/5994044

Or is it this man?

http://students.washington.edu/uwultima/roster/ateam/pedersen/pedersen.htm

Prettiest, not dirtiest.
(http://students.washington.edu/mathu/AprilFools/image46.html).

-Matt Bauman

Iso-Spin

May 29, 2003, 1:14:52 PM5/29/03
In addition to being alright in the Ultimate sense, Matt Hahn has
brought his alright-ness into other facets of his life. Case and
point, he is brilliant in his studies. Not just okay, or so-so, but
alright. His thesis concerning symmetries and quantum mechanics was
very alright. You all should read it sometime. Someday I hope to see
his name on an invitation to Stockholm.

Matt Hahn is alright in my book. The rest of you can, as he would be
sure to say, suck it. Of course, Matt Hahn would say it better than I
can and include an alright pointy motion and maybe an alright dance.

-Iso

H-dagger

May 29, 2003, 4:38:26 PM5/29/03
Bauman, you've made so many good posts I'll leave you out of this, but
Bil, the prettiest man in ultimate is obviously Matt Hahn. [I heard
that once at party, on a rare occasion when he didn't have a
moustache, just for kicks he borrowed some guy's powder blue
turtleneck sweater, and I suppose otherwise cleaned himself up a bit,
and he literally looked like a male model (this has nothing to do with
Zoolander or Hahnsel or whatever, it's the truth), and that he could
have signed numerous modeling contracts, had there been any modeling
agents there at this party.] But he doesn't go for that pretty boy
look of Max Croy, whoever that is. He's as bad as he wants to be.
And we all know it's the bad boys who get the girls. I don't know
about this competition you are talking about, but Matt Hahn will be at
Potlatch, and he will hook up with Max Croy's girlfriend (if he wants
to...but he probably won't, cause he's so allright). You do get some
props however for recognizing Thomas Sebby as the thinnest, or I would
say skinniest, man in ultimate.

Oh, one more thing Bauman, I don't want to bicker with you, cause by
what I can tell you are allright, but Matt Hahn is the dirtiest man in
ultimate. That's a nice picture and all and I can understand you
wanted to get it out there, but is one of that guy's nicknames
actually "Dirty." I didn't think so.

PS "Pgoss" from Oregon, do you know Matt Hahn? I didn't find your
joke to be particularly funny; it is clear that in that picture Matt
Hahn is demonstrating what I like to call "the eye of the tiger."
However, your last line could be interpreted as a subtle Matt Hahn
reference. I hear that back in his sophomore year he actually used to
have a real problem with eating his lip when playing ultimate, and
that it lead to many stitches. I think he's been ok the last few
years, but do you know something I don't....I hope he's not back at
it.

H-dagger

May 29, 2003, 4:52:05 PM5/29/03
Iso! It's good to see _you_ posting! You bring much needed
credibility to this thread, and RSD in general.

For those of you who don't know who iso_spin really is, I'll give you
a hint. He went to Carleton. And, he was nominated for the (open
division) Callahan award. I assume that's all I have to say.

Sorry to give it away Iso but I feel like people should know who you
are. It's not fair for you to hide behind this name.

PS What's that? Some of you still need one more hint? Ok, while at
Carleton, he played on a frisbee team with Matt Hahn (so he knows what
he's talking about).

Daag Alemayehu

May 29, 2003, 6:40:02 PM5/29/03
On 29 May 2003, H-dagger wrote:

> For those of you who don't know who iso_spin really is, I'll give you
> a hint. He went to Carleton. And, he was nominated for the (open
> division) Callahan award. I assume that's all I have to say.
>
> Sorry to give it away Iso but I feel like people should know who you
> are. It's not fair for you to hide behind this name.

OMG! Can you get him to autograph my poster?!

Is that you want us to say? Would it be alright if I just pass?

funguy2065

May 29, 2003, 11:01:06 PM5/29/03
For those of you who don't know who iso_spin really is, I'll give you
a hint. He went to Carleton. And, he was nominated for the (open
division) Callahan award. I assume that's all I have to say.

Whoa whoa whoa, I thought this post was total bullshit at first. But
now Alex Nord has graced it with his presence. I stand corrected.
Hey Nord, why is your name Iso_spin? It should be Iso_callahan or
Iso_goodatultimate. I just don't get it.

Well boy howdy, now I have a question. Is Alex Nord more alright than
Matt Hahn? I think so, but only by an inch or two. I feel like had
the Sundogers gone to nationals, Hahn would have won Callahan. Then
he would be as alright as Nord. Maybe even more alright because of
all the great things Hahn can allegedly do like break dance and have a
mustache. So I guess Hahn could be as alright as Nord without the
Callahan. But damn if he had it, damn?

Hey Nord, do you have any great talents like Hahn? I be you can like
spin on your head or do some sort of crazy chicken dance or something.

Man this is exciting.

Hotpants

May 29, 2003, 11:59:20 PM5/29/03
Daag Alemayehu <gte...@mail.gatech.edu> wrote in message news:<Pine.SOL.4.33.030529...@acmex.gatech.edu>...

> On 29 May 2003, H-dagger wrote:
>
> OMG! Can you get him to autograph my poster?!
>
> Is that you want us to say? Would it be alright if I just pass?

There are a lot of great players that hide behind names, you just
never know it. For instance, i bet it would suprise all of you if you
knew who i really was.

Matt Bauman

May 30, 2003, 1:43:00 AM5/30/03
> Oh, one more thing Bauman, I don't want to bicker with you, cause by
> what I can tell you are allright, but Matt Hahn is the dirtiest man in
> ultimate. That's a nice picture and all and I can understand you
> wanted to get it out there, but is one of that guy's nicknames
> actually "Dirty." I didn't think so.

I don't think Matt Hahn would want to be considered as dirty as the
man we will simply refer to as Blaine R.

No no no, wait...too obvious. Let's call him B. Robbins.

But don't take my word for it, you be the judge! You can catch both
Matt Hahn and B. Robbins next weekend at Flower Bowl in Vancouver,
B.C. on the same team nonetheless!

This guy might be there too.
http://students.washington.edu/mathu/AprilFools/image47.html

-Matt Bauman
SundOdger wasHingtOn ulTimate

D-train

May 30, 2003, 9:33:00 AM5/30/03
This "Iso_Spin" guy, he's allright. He might even bump Jason Seehorn
of my personal alltime allright list (and I LOVE Jason Seehorn). But
let's not get ahead of ourselves, and I think Iso_Spin would back me
up on this, suggesting that he's more allright than Matt Hahn. I
don't think anyone is more allright than Matt Hahn.

How could anyone be more allright (or dirty) than the man who passed
out with his head in the same trashcan he had just been puking into
for hours? And how could anyone be more allright than the man who
didn't object to using a photograph of him passed out in that trash
can for part of a bid to Potlatch? We got the bid, and Matt Hahn
remains allright.

He'll let us pass around pictures of him passed out in a trash can,
but then decline his team's unanimous vote for him as callahan
nominee? God damn that's some allright shit.

Or in the semi-finals of a tournament with straight up-wind down-wind
points when Matt Hahn won the flip and decided to receive going upwind
to start the game because he said it would be too damn easy to start
going upwind. He refused to accept a win without an upwind point. We
won the game, but only because Matt Hahn is so god damn allright.

Hell, once I even saw him pull off a double greatest - to himself! He
laid out in one endzone, saved the disc going out the back. The throw
back in was totally junky and floaty and a defender tipped it so it
was going out of bounds on the forehand side, so he got up and
sprinted for it and laid out AGAIN and got the save AGAIN, but the
return throw was floaty, AGAIN, and so he had to get up from the
ground AGAIN and sky three defenders (after it tipped one of their
hands - i shit you not) for the score. Where were his teammates? I
don't know, probably blinded by his allrightness. Matt Hahn did it
though, and that was pretty damn cool. If I hadn't seen it, I would
never have believed it, but it happened and I'm sure there are some
random people out there who can attest to it. Gutsiest move I ever
saw man.

Matt Hahn is allright AND all that.

-D-train

Chunks Maphildo

May 30, 2003, 2:00:13 PM5/30/03
I'm pretty sure this isn't Nord. Matt Hahn played with other teams
besides CUT while at Carleton, with other Callahan nominees.

My guess? Think of a dude who looked similar to Hahn who also was
nominated for callahan (besides Nord). Same stache club.

chunks

H-dagger

May 30, 2003, 3:04:20 PM5/30/03
Who the fuck is Alex Nord? I'm talking about Andrew Eppig. Andrew
Eppig! A man whose name hasn't really come up yet (I think it might
have once...see Bess Koffman) but who is definitely allright. He was
GOP's Callahan nominee in 2002. And he played on Professor Booty, the
best midcore (IM) team ever, with Matt Hahn. Don't you people know
about Andrew Peter Eppig? APE? The ape-man? PIG-boy? Flex? Pinky?
Surely you've heard of this guy...

Perhaps those who know (Silent Bob?) could come up with some eppig
stories, since knowledge of his allrightness seems to be surprisingly
low.

And Daag, I'm sure I could get Andrew to autograph your poster (why a
poster? what's it of?) or anything else you would like him to sign.
You seem to be a little unsure if you want to do this or not, but
don't worry. He's a really nice guy. He'll be happy to do it. Email me
and we can arrange something.

the eagle has landed

May 30, 2003, 4:07:25 PM5/30/03
Dort...@AOL.com (Hotpants) wrote in message

> There are a lot of great players that hide behind names, you just
> never know it. For instance, i bet it would suprise all of you if you
> knew who i really was.

I doubt we would be surprised. I'm sure most readers know that
Hotpants is just a red-headed rookie biotch, who thinks he can break
dance. But we also all know that he cant dance or play ultimate. Or
anything that requires brainpower for that matter.

Rik Gran

May 30, 2003, 6:20:14 PM5/30/03
Man, you leave the country for four months and try to get some good
physics done, and then you come home to RSD subject lines like this?

First, I am pretty sure this is not what Mr. Hahn usually looks like.

> > > http://www.pbase.com/image/16425396

After a visit to a beauty salon, maybe. I'll go downstairs and check,
and get back to you, he is probably back to hissold self today.

geff...@hotmail.com (H-dagger) wrote in message...

> Iso! It's good to see _you_ posting! You bring much needed
> credibility to this thread, and RSD in general.

Second, I'm pretty sure it is not good practice to nominate physics
majors or physics graduate students for things like the Callahan
award. This is doubly true if they use a physics-pun in their login
name. Obviously that is why Mr. Hahn refused to allow Washington to
nominate him.

I am so old my 'stache would be grey if an industrial accident had not
left me incapable of growing one. (Part of that last sentence is a
lie). But having played on teams with and against almost all the
folks posting in this thread --no minor embarrasment there-- I can not
let this stand.

Your homework is to go back and do your calculations again. I think
you'll find that Matt Hahn is closer to "fiiine" rather than
"alright". I'll give you a hint: you need to calculate the correct
error estimates (it is not square root N in this case of porn star
mustache hairs, and I might know) BEFORE you do the fit to the data.
Don't you save your lecture notes?

bil

May 31, 2003, 1:58:42 AM5/31/03
gr...@physics.umn.edu (Rik Gran) wrote in message news:<5051ec0f.03053...@posting.google.com>...

> Man, you leave the country for four months and try to get some good
> physics done, and then you come home to RSD subject lines like this?

Who is Rik Gran, and what does he look like?
Well, certainly NOT like this (redhead marking):

http://www.pbase.com/image/6852908

but perhaps, if he attends POTLATCH, he could
be the Minnesotan candidate for PRETTIEST MAN in Ultimate.
If Eric Carr or Eric Lonsdorf or the million other
Erics don't claim that spot.

I do not remember Rik ever having a mustache, although
I think that Seth would look good in one.

yours,

bil

Prettiest Man, not Most Sensitive:

http://www.pbase.com/image/6635976

funguy2065

May 31, 2003, 2:46:57 AM5/31/03
chunksm...@yahoo.com (Chunks Maphildo) wrote in message news:<bd2d55b3.03053...@posting.google.com>...

> I'm pretty sure this isn't Nord. Matt Hahn played with other teams
> besides CUT while at Carleton, with other Callahan nominees.
>
> My guess? Think of a dude who looked similar to Hahn who also was
> nominated for callahan (besides Nord). Same stache club.
>
> chunks

Hold up. I assumed that a player of Matt Hahn's caliber would have
been a four+ year CUT starter. H-Dagger, D-Train and Chunks, it seems
like you guys know a bit about Carleton ultimate. What's the deal
with other Carleton teams? Specifically what the hell is Professor
Booty, Stache Club and GOP? Honestly, this thread is interesting
simply because it provides some insight into all weird stuff goes on
with Carleton ultimate.

I thought that Sam O'Brien was Carleton's Callahan nominee last year.
God knows he desired it. Now I hear that some dude named Epig got the
nomination. How can one of the best frisbee schools in the nation
have at least two, maybe three or four progmrams running at the same
time. Do any of them even make Regionals?

Funguy

PS. Nord I apologize for (maybe) assuming you were someone you were
not.

funguy2065

May 31, 2003, 2:57:57 AM5/31/03
> Your homework is to go back and do your calculations again. I think
> you'll find that Matt Hahn is closer to "fiiine" rather than
> "alright". I'll give you a hint: you need to calculate the correct
> error estimates (it is not square root N in this case of porn star
> mustache hairs, and I might know) BEFORE you do the fit to the data.
> Don't you save your lecture notes?

Rik you sound like you know your statistics. I'm just curious why N
is irrelevant in this case. Most statistical packages I have worked
with (SAS, S-Plus, SPSS, ... , etc.) use N to calculate error
estimates through ANOVA after fitting the data.

Andy Pohl

May 31, 2003, 4:02:52 AM5/31/03
Yeah but 'R' and 'S+' would just return the message: "You're a nerdy
fucking loser". Sorry I'm drunk... just thought it's a good time to
post to RSD. Even though this shit's gotten really redundant, I've been
convinced this guy Matt Hahn is cool. Allright... I dunno. The guy
doesn't post to RSD, so he's probably allrighter than me.

AP

H-dagger

Jun 1, 2003, 9:13:00 PM6/1/03
Andy Pohl: congratulations, you have seen the light. But not only is
he cool, Matt Hahn is allright.

Rik Gran, for those of you who don't know, is also allright. No where
within the universe of Matt Hahn, but allright. But Rik, honestly,
let's have a little less physics (or math, or statistics, or
computers, or whatever nerdy topics you want to bring up (AP was
actually right for once on this one)), and a little more Matt Hahn.

Funguy: for you I have all the answers, but no time. You're on the
right track, so make sure you keep digging! In the words of Winston
Churchill: "Never give up. Never give up. Never ever EVER give up."

PS Seriously, will somebody PLEASE tell me who is Alex Nord?

D-train

Jun 2, 2003, 9:18:54 AM6/2/03
Andy Pohl! You are smart (and probably not ugly)! Go you!

Well, if even Andy Pohl is convinced that Matt Hahn is allright,
perhaps our work here is done....but then again, perhaps not....

How could our work be done if people are still holding on to foolish
beliefs that Matt Hahn is something other than the prettiest man in
ultimate as well as the most allright? Matt Hahn will be at Potlatch
(playing with the newly renamed team, "Professor BOOTY featuring Matt
Hahn") and he will be entered into the prettiest man in ultimate
competition and he will win it all for the BOOTY - because a little
BOOTY is always allright.

Needless to say, we'll have more Matt Hahn pictures available soon to
prove just how pretty this man is.

How Pretty? So pretty. And so allright.

-D-train

Iso-Spin

Jun 2, 2003, 1:47:03 PM6/2/03
Alas, I am not a 6'5" member of the red-headed league. Nor do I
resemble the awesome, alright beauty of Matt Hahn. I'm just a simple
ultimate player who occasionally gives out autographs and signed
posters (I sometimes play with a sharpie in my sock).

I don't know many things about statistics or physics, but I know that
Matt Hahn is alright and any team with him on it is alright, too. I
look forward to seeing him at Potlatch since that tourney will be even
more alright with him there. He will win the dirtiest man award AND
the prettiest man in ultimate award hands down. He is that alright.
Really now, who else is as alright as he who carries the name of Matt
Hahn? Ben Hahn? Maybe later, but for now, it's just Matt Hahn on the
pedastal of alright. Alone and resplendant, the crepuscular rays
glinting off his locks and noble soul patch, he looks down and offers
words of wisdom to us mere mortals: "Suck it."

-Iso

Bess Koffman

Jun 5, 2003, 3:43:18 PM6/5/03
iso_...@yahoo.com (Iso-Spin) wrote in message news:<b911834f.03060...@posting.google.com>...

Hey guys.

I'm getting worried. I think we're not appreciating Matt Hahn enough
these days. I mean, just look: this thread was down past the top 50.
That's BULLSHIT. Matt Hahn should be recognized. He's so allright he
defines the word.

Professor BOOTY at Potlatch, ladies and gentlemen. Keep your eyes out
for one very allright Matty Hahn. Rumor has it that an
almost-as-allright-little-Benihahna will be there as well.

Keep the faith, y'all.

Shitbrick MoJohnson

Jun 5, 2003, 8:05:24 PM6/5/03
I've got a great Eppig story. There was this one time when his team called
a timeout and some other team stole their little bitch stuffed animal. He
saw the whole thing.

MoJo

"H-dagger" <geff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

D-train

Jun 6, 2003, 9:11:39 AM6/6/03
Are you retarded? I think you're retarded. And definitely not allright.

Matt Hahn is not retarded and he is allright.

Bess Koffman

Jun 8, 2003, 1:39:43 PM6/8/03
I don't know about you all, but when I'm at the beginning of a 10-page
paper, all I can think of is one thing: Matt Hahn is ALLRIGHT. If
only that would save me fromm the other 9 pages...

alas.

Mike Gerrics

Jun 11, 2003, 6:50:35 PM6/11/03
Man, why don't you guys just get down and suck Matt Hahn's #%&*@#$ !
I mean, if you have nothing better to talk about than some no name
player from Podunk U. for 50 messages, you are pathetic losers. I
just hope that none of you ever have kids. God help us all if that
happens. Not only is Matt Hahn not allright, but all of you need to
grow up and get a life. Oh, and if I see Matt Hahn at Potlatch, I
will snap off his legs like tiny, little twigs. That's a promise.

Mike G.

Daag Alemayehu

Jun 11, 2003, 9:40:04 PM6/11/03
"Mike Gerrics" <mikeg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [a whole bunch of ridiculousness]

Alright, c'mon Ben, this HAS to be the worst now.

Mike Gerrics

Jun 11, 2003, 10:28:35 PM6/11/03
Man, you guys are all pathetic losers! I can't believe you have
nothing better to do with your time than suck Matt Hahn's $#*&$#%.
Who is Matt Hahn, anyway? Some no talent guy from Podunk U.? You all
need to grwo up and get real jobs. This isn't f&*^ing college
anymore. 9 page papers my ass. You just watch. I can't wait till
Potlatch. I will break Matt Hahn's skinny pencil legs off like twigs.
That's a pormise. See you in Seattle, suckers.

D-train

Jun 12, 2003, 9:32:44 AM6/12/03
i don't know how this "Bess" chick (?) is with her "9-page papers" and
whatnot. I can tell YOU something though Michael Gerics - Matt Hahn
is no Podunk U. student who writes 9 page papers. Matt Hahn has never
written any papers and is not writing any papers anytime soon because,
sadly, Matt Hahn is illiterate.

Matt Hahn can't read because he was raised by wolves in rural Iowa.
Matt Hahn was orphaned by his allright parents after they died when
the family farm in St. Olaf Iowa burned down in the great Olaf fire of
'79. The wolves found him lying amid the rubble in the snow and
raised him as if he was one of them until - horror of horrors - they
were all hunted and killed by irate farmers - scared for the safety of
their chickens.

But Matt Hahn, in his allrightness, persevered! He lived off the very
chickens the farmers had tried to protect, and after years on his own
in the wilderness he decided he would dominate the human race in
something they really cared about and bring attention to the horrible
fate of the Northern Iowa Gray Wolf.

Unfortunately, being illiterate, Matt Hahn chose frisbee to succeed at
and so, sadly, only the lawn faeries - a pathetic group of burned out
hippies and arrogant over-the-hill former jocks - have been alerted to
the fate of the wolves.

You may break Matt Hahn's skinny little legs, Michael Gerics, (as you
"pormise" to do) but you'll never break his spirit and his message and
his love for fellow wolf.

AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

howl with me now, Michael Gerics

AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Matt Hahn is most definitely allright, Michael Gerics.

Most definitely allright.

-D-train

CLee27

Jun 12, 2003, 12:03:30 PM6/12/03
Mike G. lighten the fuck up. i hardly think you're in any position to
be criticizing anyone else about frivolous RSD posting.
and as for potlatch, you'll certainly have ample opportunity to see
matt hahn's legs as he's tea-bagging you in the endzone for the score.
in conclusion, mike g. = not allright
matt hahn = SOOOOO allright
ben hahn = climbing the charts of allrightness

ps-does humping your mom, count as a "real job"?

J.S.

Jun 12, 2003, 12:11:23 PM6/12/03
Hint!

Mike Gerics is Mike G.
He posts from a different email address than this post.
Gerics != Gerrics

Now if we put the pieces to the puzzle together.........

Hug Life: Nobody's perfect, but we do OK
phone: 288-7454 | 6/13/03 phone switches to 324-2959 | aim: cuellado
http://chicagoultimate.com

Mike Gerics

Jun 12, 2003, 12:13:39 PM6/12/03

> Mike G. lighten the fuck up.

--i am as light as a feather.
are you writing to Mike Gerics, or Mike Gerrics?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hardly think you're in any position to
> be criticizing anyone else about frivolous RSD posting.

---if you are writing to mike gerics...then, actually, i am in a perfect
position to be criticizing everyone else for any sort of rsd posting...
now...mike gerrics...i don't know what position he is in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> and as for potlatch, you'll certainly have ample opportunity to see
> matt hahn's legs as he's tea-bagging you in the endzone for the score.

---uhm...mike gerics will not be at potlach...but if mike gerrics is
there...they i hope he enjoys the tea bags.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> in conclusion, mike g. = not allright

---mike gerrics or mike gerics?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> ps-does humping your mom, count as a "real job"?

---yes.

Mike Gerics

Jun 12, 2003, 12:11:17 PM6/12/03

> whatnot. I can tell YOU something though Michael Gerics - Matt Hahn
> is no Podunk U. student who writes 9 page papers.

---uhm...tell it to Mike Gerrics.
Michael Gerics....doesn't really care one way, or the other.
~~~~~~~~~~~

> were all hunted and killed by irate farmers - scared for the safety of
> their chickens.

---Mike Gerics is a big fan of Irate Farmers....but i am not sure if Mike
Gerrics is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> You may break Matt Hahn's skinny little legs, Michael Gerics, (as you
> "pormise" to do)

----Michael Gerics, didn't promise anything....
mike gerrics did.
there seems to be a difference.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> howl with me now, Michael Gerics
AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

---my howls are for the NC State Wolfpack only(basketball, football and
soccer....followed by Ultimate)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Matt Hahn is most definitely allright, Michael Gerics.

---oh yeah...i think the world of that kid.
mike gerrics seems to be the one with the problem regarding Hahn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> mikeg...@hotmail.com (Mike Gerrics)

---i guess that when you reply to Mike Gerrics...that you ought to write to
Mike Gerrics.

now...is there anything you wanted to write to Mike Gerics?

Mike Gerics

Jun 12, 2003, 12:05:30 PM6/12/03
the below letter is obviously written by Matt Hahn himself.
that...is pretty obvious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

maple

Jun 12, 2003, 4:19:40 PM6/12/03
For the love of god please end this thread!!

Marty Bakko

Jun 12, 2003, 4:46:32 PM6/12/03

> You may break Matt Hahn's skinny little legs, Michael Gerics, (as you
> "pormise" to do) but you'll never break his spirit and his message and
> his love for fellow wolf.

> howl with me now, Michael Gerics
>
> AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
>
> Matt Hahn is most definitely allright, Michael Gerics.
>
> Most definitely allright.
>
> -D-train

D-Train

Interesting posts - Mike G. promising to break legs and stuff. I
wanna see him howl – Anyway, good story cause I learned a little more
about St. Olaf wildlife history. However, now I'd like to take the
time to point out to my young friends about some of those who were
allright (or not allright) before Matt Hahn (he is Allright) came
along.

Matt Hahn, even though I don't know em, he must be allright.

Krusemeyer is allright, if a bit awkward. His pants are okay and he
plays ping pong well but the essence of his allrightitude lies in his
hurriwalk. Maybe not as allright as Matt Hahn, but when he was in his
prime...

"Toots" is an Allright guy. He was playing like a veteran as a
freshman. Toots even pretended to be interested in my talk of
nostalgia, even though I've never seen him anywhere near puking his
guts out in the garbage can.

Iso_spin (if he is really who others don't claim him to be) is
Callahan Allright. I want him as the anchor on my boat racing team –
there are not many CUT guys I would ever say that about. Any ultimate
player with red hair must be allright, err, other than Opie – How
about those Cheezeheads!

Sebby is damn allright. Any potato farmer who is that damn skinny and
can drink all day and do the things he does at night is allright.
Further, anyone whose mom can organize Nats for the kids is in the
"damn allright" category…

Hoyt – He is one tall allright dude. He once pulled down my 13 foot
swill, then tied his laces without bending his knees… Maybe not Matt
Hahn allright, few are.

Rem is allright. Just say his name and you know that JohnnyMo is one
allright dude. Matter of fact, of all of the allright fellas he is on
the right hand of Matt Hahn. If not for the non-stop chatter on the
line, he would be Christ Almighty Allright. And Hummer, he is
allright too, he can drink beer and do lots of other stuff that I
think is pretty allright.

Now I don't think anyone other than Lenny, Denny or whatever that Jam
guy's name is could argue that Cooter is isn't allright. This guy can
drive anything and is damned impressive when not influenced by the
Borg… He is now out East, but even the evilness of the NY Masters and
their own perverted version of what it is to be allright will not
detract from this near legendary man of being Allright.

Eurtle, Peaches, EC, Little Paco and Chen are allright. This is
simply the most allright class in history. That Turtle fella is
married to a celebrity of sorts and he was involved in something like
11 of our 15 goals vs. Ring back in 99. That's allright. Peaches
always had those sweet throws and could throw down that schnapps like
few others - the other boys are pretty allright guys on their own
accord. Earlier in the thread there was much banter regarding how
pretty the Eric's are and their Allrightedness. I have to agree, they
are pretty allright.

Sweet and Dave are allright. Lou's managed to coach some of the
hottest women in the world to a national title and has a World Title
of his own. Yet another Borg who finished a quarter bottle tequila
when away from the collective in a very impressive fashion. His
boisterous nature was perfectly suited for classmate Boardman - who is
allright. Perhaps too much of a nice guy to really be allright,
clearly not Matt Hahn Allright, but still pretty goddamned allright.

Pearl is allright. He can dance, he can drink, he can throw when
dancing and drinking, he is allright. Awfully allright. Underrated
foosball and pinball player though - rumored by $ to be the best
kisser in his class.

Don Tom is allright. If nothing else you got to love his name. But
there is a lot else to this guy, so I'm saying he is allright. Socks
is not-allright, this character belongs at Wharton not Carleton. You
can actually hear his crew cut and he is a logistical pain in the ass
– he is anti-allright,

Rex, Jell-O and Stretch are the end (or beginning depending how ya
look at it) of this era of Allrightedness. These are the guys that
nearly reached the Promised Land. They are allright. Jell-O's head
was shaved clean during one drunken' squeamish and ya all know how Rex
has carried on the yellow tradition better than most…

Joe are Greg are not allright, never were. Joe regularly quipped
about not getting' it enough and Greg once suggested I wasn't so
smart. There may have been others who were allright from these
classes, but I don't remember ‘em and so they aren't worth mentioning
in the same breath as Math Hahn – who still seems to be oh so
allright.

Al was allright. He started CUT and is the patriarch of
Allrightedness if you think about it. Is Matt Hahn that allright? Al
couldn't grow facial hair and didn't like playing with an ultra star
bearing flight rings - different era's, different measures of
Allright...

Prior to Al were the Knights and various other flaming ultimate teams.
One of the allright guys from back then was Hick. He was the king of
facial hair before facial hair was something widely considered
allright. Add to that his current lack of hair, the wild facial hair
and the continued ability to drink like a youngster and you know you
are looking at someone who is indisputably allright in any class.
Finally, the man's email address is CHICKMAN, which is outstandingly
allright.

As for you Rik, Post Doc title withstanding, we appreciate you and
your grass roots efforts to begin the sprawl to Eden Prairie that even
Adams couldn't slow – and being the former kingpin of the program at
the U – you are allright. The math and physics stuff is helpful
putting Matt Hahn's Allrightedness into perspective, however, I am
sure you understand that you are no SethG when it comes to statistical
analysis – he is one allright cat. Almost Matt Hahn allright.

That is my lookback at some allright fellas. If you get the chance, I
want video of Mike howling Matt Hahn is allright in Seattle!

howl with me now, Michael Gerics

> AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Priceless.

MFB

Mike Gerics

Jun 12, 2003, 4:49:45 PM6/12/03

> Hint!
>
> Mike Gerics is Mike G.
> He posts from a different email address than this post.
> Gerics != Gerrics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt.
wrong.
gerrics is not gerics

gerrics is matt hahn.

bil

Jun 12, 2003, 4:57:54 PM6/12/03
> just hope that none of you ever have kids. God help us all if that
> happens. Not only is Matt Hahn not allright, but all of you need to
> grow up and get a life. Oh, and if I see Matt Hahn at Potlatch, I
> will snap off his legs like tiny, little twigs. That's a promise.

If I had the choice between mating with Matt Hahn and Mike Gerics, I
think I'd pick Matt Hahn, because after all, I'd want my kids to be
allright. Kids with Mike Gerics would not be allright, and kids of
Mike Gerics would be the antithesis of allright. Also, I'd prefer to
carnally embrace Matt Hahn's tiny little twig legs if embracing Mike
Geric's (insert appropriate adjective here) legs were the other
option.

My guess is that, for someone raised by wolves, his native
intelligence must be pretty good, you know, to get into his undergrad
school and all despite his illiteracy. I want my kids to be smart, so
again, I'll go with Matt Hahn. Also, a high percentage of Carls get
it on with other Carls, so we're already destined for each other. On
the other hand, as not many kids get raised by wolves, maybe it was
really easy for him to get into Carleton.

yours,

bil

Ready for Ultimate's Nicest Man contest?
only entrant: Mike Gerics
winner: no prize awarded

Mike Gerrics

Jun 12, 2003, 10:21:08 PM6/12/03

gerrics is matt hahn. that's pertty cheap. using my good name for
shameless self-promotion. i can just see him now switching between
kiddie porn and rec.sport.disc and congratulating himself on this
idiot prank. something here stinks and i think it's matt hahn's
grandmother. i won't be at potlatch, but the next time i see you i'm
teabagging you right in the forehead.

J.S.

Jun 13, 2003, 12:51:55 AM6/13/03
My bad, sometimes I forget to note that:
!= is shorthand for "not equal to"
Sorry for the confusion.

Hug Life: Nobody's perfect, but we do OK
phone: 288-7454 | 6/13/03 phone switches to 324-2959 | aim: cuellado
http://chicagoultimate.com

Neva Cherniavsky

Jun 13, 2003, 5:22:06 AM6/13/03
yeah CS guy

D-train

Jun 13, 2003, 9:31:01 AM6/13/03
Well Shit Mike Gerics, I apologize. While I stand by the sentiment
and content of my original post, if everyone could just replace all
the "Gerics"'s with "Gerrics"'s, we'd all be better off. I'm a shmuck
for not reading it closer Mike, I should have known that you wouldn't
have hated Matt Hahn - you're far too allright for that. So everyone
lay off Mike Gerics, he's not the enemy, Mike Gerrics is! Get 'im
Boys!

For the record though, I was up all night last night contemplating the
horror of one of my top ten all-time allright people, Mike Gerics (#3
after Matt Hahn and Kobe Bryant), wanting to hurt my all-time top
allright person (Matt Hahn - duh). What would this do for humanity
and allrightness as a whole! Oh the horror!

Fortunately though, Mike Gerics continues to be allright.

Mike Gerics - Allright (more allright than Kobe?).

Mike Gerrics - not allright - we will find you and we will make you
howl the greatness of Matt Hahn if it's the last thing we do! (I'm not
yet clear who "we" will be, but dag nammit "we" will be scary as shit)

Matt Hahn - So fuckin allright it's not funny.

AND, for the record, sources close to the investigation have at last
provided definitive proof that Matt Hahn is indeed the prettiest man
in Ultimate!

(gentlemen, you may want to keep your girlfriends from trying this
link - they will never find you desirable again) (this, of course,
also goes for ladies with girlfriends - he's so pretty even lesbians
find him irresistable!)

http://www.pbase.com/image/17679039

LOOK AT THAT SOUL PATCH!

-D-train

Mike Gerics

Jun 13, 2003, 12:02:19 PM6/13/03
> If I had the choice between mating with Matt Hahn and Mike Gerics, I
> think I'd pick Matt Hahn, because after all, I'd want my kids to be
> allright. Kids with Mike Gerics would not be allright, and kids of
> Mike Gerics would be the antithesis of allright.

----bzzzzzzzzzt. wrong
done had one of them things already...and she is pretty nice work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I'd prefer to
> carnally embrace Matt Hahn's tiny little twig legs if embracing Mike
> Geric's (insert appropriate adjective here) legs were the other
> option.

---uhm...handsomely muscular?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Ready for Ultimate's Nicest Man contest?
> only entrant: Mike Gerics
> winner: no prize awarded

---uhm...how did one fellas lame effort to pretend to be me...get me dragged
into the nicest man contest?

Mike Gerics

Jun 13, 2003, 12:05:26 PM6/13/03

> For the record though, I was up all night last night contemplating the
> horror of one of my top ten all-time allright people, Mike Gerics (#3
> after Matt Hahn and Kobe Bryant), wanting to hurt my all-time top
> allright person (Matt Hahn - duh). What would this do for humanity
> and allrightness as a whole! Oh the horror!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---wow...this is quite an honor...
thank you.

wild...@aol.com

Jun 13, 2003, 12:20:27 PM6/13/03
apologies to mike gerics for any offense. that post was written way
before any of this gerics/gerrics confusion was brought to my
attention.
however, mike gerrics, whoever you are, i meant what i said about the
tea-bagging.
gerics = actually allright
gerrics = non allright

Mike Gerics

Jun 13, 2003, 2:20:11 PM6/13/03
mike gerrics, whoever you are, i meant what i said about the
> tea-bagging.
> gerics = actually allright
> gerrics = non allright
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again, i am honored.
thank you.

dollardollar

Jun 14, 2003, 11:53:25 AM6/14/03
| Hint!
|
| Mike Gerics is Mike G.
| He posts from a different email address than this post.
| Gerics != Gerrics

J.S., way to use CS notation to confuse Gerics and Gerrics. you're
alright.

H-dagger

Jun 17, 2003, 3:58:17 AM6/17/03
So, I don't know much about this Mike Gerics fellow, as I prefer to
remain exclusively within the "Matt HAHN is allright" thread, and he
posted here for the first time just recently, but before we go any
farther with this "Mike Gerics is allright" stuff, something needs to
be addressed.

Mike, you said (repeatedly) that Mike Gerrics is in fact Matt Hahn.
In fact I believe you said it was "pretty obvious." Well YOU'RE
pretty obvious! By which I mean straight up wrong! Mike Gerrics is
not Matt Hahn. I wish I knew who Mike Gerrics really was, though I
think it's quite possible he's just a guy whose name happens to be
Michael Gerrics. But, I can say only two things about him with
certainty: it's not me, and it's not Matt Hahn.

So, I don't know whatever gave you the idea that it was (maybe you
were joking, and I just didn't get it. Well ha ha. (Or, perhaps you
would think it more stylistic if I said "well...ha ha.")), but you are
wrong. You may still be allright, but not on this one.

D-train

Jun 17, 2003, 1:54:09 PM6/17/03
H-dagger, you're right. There is no way that Matt Hahn would have
posted under a false name - he's far too allright for that. I'm more
than a little hurt that others have suggested it - clearly
demonstrating that our work on showing the world how allright Matt
Hahn is is far from done. Don't worry though, we will find this Mike
Gerrics and expose him for the fraud he is! I have some of my own
theories though...

Personally, I think Mike Gerrics is really Kobe Bryant. I think he's
pissed that Matt Hahn is more allright than he is and so he's trying
to take Matt Hahn's place. Kobe is particularly nervous because he
knows that every club ultimate player is hands down a better athelete
than he is and so he feels that his life and livelihood are threatened
by the incredible atheletes of the frisbee world who, should they ever
stoop to the level of playing a main-stream sport like baseketball,
would no doubt dwarf all current performance standards and raise the
level of play beyond anything he could himself compete with. So, Kobe
posed as Mike G and slandered the far more allright Matt Hahn,
thinking he could sway us from our dedication to Matt Hahn's
allrightness. Ha! How childish of him to think that we could be
dissuaded! No, Matt Hahn is only more allright than ever thanks to
Kobe. And now that Kobe has learned that Mike Gerics may be passing
him on the allright list, he's shut up for good.

Kobe Bryant - so childish and not really allright and really not much
of an athelete if you ask me (especially compared with even the worst
Masters Ultimate team on Earth full of guys who are all over sixty
years old and from Wisconsin) and definitely not allright.

Ben "COCKSLAPS" Hahn - still not allright and not really gaining on
anyone (except maybe Kobe)

Matt Hahn - STILL so god damn allright.

http://www.student.carleton.edu/w/weberc/morenationals2001/Desktop-Pages/Image5.html

Look at that mark! Look at the FEAR in the thrower's eyes!

-D-train

geff...@hotmail.com (H-dagger) wrote in message news:<8f9e4456.03061...@posting.google.com>...

> So, I don't know much about this Mike Gerics fellow, as I prefer to
> remain exclusively within the "Matt HAHN is allright" thread, and he
> posted here for the first time just recently, but before we go any
> farther with this "Mike Gerics is allright" stuff, something needs to
> be addressed.
>
> Mike, you said (repeatedly) that Mike Gerrics is in fact Matt Hahn.
> In fact I believe you said it was "pretty obvious." Well YOU'RE
> pretty obvious! By which I mean straight up wrong! Mike Gerrics is
> not Matt Hahn. I wish I knew who Mike Gerrics really was, though I
> think it's quite possible he's just a guy whose name happens to be
> Michael Gerrics. But, I can say only two things about him with
> certainty: it's not me, and it's not Matt Hahn.
>
> So, I don't know whatever gave you the idea that it was (maybe you
> were joking, and I just didn't get it. Well ha ha. (Or, perhaps you
> would think it more stylistic if I said "well...ha ha.")), but you are
> wrong. You may still be allright, but not on this one.

.

H-dagger

Jun 26, 2003, 3:26:21 PM6/26/03
Yep, Matt Hahn is still allright. So allright, in fact, that I heard
he was a projected lottery pick in tonight's NBA draft. Has anyone
else heard this rumor?

(of course, by the time google or usenet or whoever the fuck's in
charge here finally posts this, the draft will probably be over, in
which case we'll just have to have a discussion about how cool it was
for Matt Hahn to be drafted, rather than have a discussion about where
we think he'll be drafted, but still, I really hate how it takes so
long for posts to be posted. You know, if Matt Hahn were in charge, I
bet things would be different.)

D-train

Jun 27, 2003, 9:05:09 AM6/27/03
I heard a rumor that Matt Hahn was supposed to go to the Lakers.
There were behind the scenes talks though, and he refused to play with
Kobe after how Kobe acted in the now infamous, "Mike Gerrics"
incident. I think Matt Hahn really stood up for his values by turning
down a multi-million dollar salary just in the interests of respect
and dignity in how people are treated on RSD. What an allright guy.
No way LeBron would have done that.

H-dagger

Jun 30, 2003, 4:37:28 PM6/30/03
I heard the same thing D-train, but also, now that Kobe has threatened
to pursue his free-agency after this season, the Lakers are continuing
to show interest in Matt Hahn. In fact, amazed by Matt Hahn's speed
and natural, high-steppin athleticism, several NBA organizations will
be sending scouts (who, with the draft now over have nothing else to
do) to upcomming large tournaments (including Potlatch), in hopes of
finding other diamond-in-the-rough athletes to sign to short term
contracts. So y'all best bring your A-game to the Big-P. You
especially don't want to get skied by anyone with a mullet. That
would make you look really bad....

In addition, I'm a little concerned that many of Matt's legions of
fans may not recognize him this weekend, because they just haven't
seen enough of him. So, I'm starting the Matt Hahn Pic of the Day. I
had to search high and low to find these rare photographs, on all
corners of the internet, local, national and international
publications, e-zines, dumpsters, and even living room photo-albums of
randomly selected houses and apartments all over the country. Not to
mention the countless interviews conducted to find out as much of the
story behind the photo as possible. So I hope you appreciate them.

To get us started, we'll have two selections today. First, I wasn't
able to gather any details on this one, but hopefully it speaks for
itself. I'm not sure who the others are in the photograph, but I
think you may find some of them at Potlatch as well.

http://www.geocities.com/grammalvsu/pic2.JPG

Next, here we have a picture of a young Matt Hahn, circa the year
2000, relaxing with a little champaigne, and looking a bit, well, I
don't know how to describe it. I guess "allright" would be the most
appropriate choice.

http://www.geocities.com/grammalvsu/pic7.JPG

That's all for now. Check back tomorrow for more allright pictures of
Matt Hahn.

H-dagger

Jul 1, 2003, 4:35:43 AM7/1/03
I've recieved numerous emails saying that the hyperlinks I posted
don't work. I have no idea why this is, but they don't work for me
either. However I find that if I cut and paste the "url" into the
browser's address bar, then it does work. So hopefully that will work
for you all too.

Also, I have the Matt Hahn Pic of the Day for Tuesday, July first.
Here we see him hanging with two midgets, or "little people." That's
the thing about Matt Hahn, he's just so kind, treats everybody the
same. Whether they're midgets or not.

http://www.geocities.com/grammalvsu/pic8.JPG

H-dagger

Jul 2, 2003, 3:49:09 AM7/2/03
Well, some genius somehow got hold of the Pic of the Day for
Wednesday, July second, and posted a link to it on another thread.
Hopefully you all paid no attention.

Anyway, here it is: http://www.geocities.com/grammalvsu/pic6.JPG

Yes, that is Matt Hahn in the picture. No, Matt Hahn is not a
vampire. I can't quite say what is going on here, but I think it does
involve biting, though not in any un-dead, bloodthirsty sort of way.

Since the surprise was ruined, we'll have two pictures today. Here we
see Matt Hahn at what appears to be some sort of dining establishment.
I actually wasn't able to find out anything about this one, but my
guess is that the six individuals all happened to find themselves in
this restaurant or diner or whatever, all wearing the same T-shirt.
The coincidence was so amazing they decided to take a picture. The
man all the way on the left in the first row seems a bit out of place,
so my guess is that's Matt Hahn's body guard, who refuses to leave his
side.

http://www.geocities.com/grammalvsu/pic4.JPG

I really like this picture because it's interesting to think about how
people would react to such an odd occurence. This photograph is like
a case study of such a situation, and we can tell by the faces how six
individuals each responded. Going clockwise from the upper left, #1
is clearly a little freaked out, and thus is trying to look and act
tough. #2 is literally retarded, and doesn't understand the reason
the picture is being taken, but is happy to have his picture taken
nontheless. #3 looks like he just passed gas, and thus is trying hard
to hold back a smirk, because he thinks it's funny. #4 is attempting
to calculate the mathematical probability of this whole thing
happening. #5, for some odd reason, appears as if he's trying to look
presidential, and Matt Hahn, #6, is clearly stunned, like a deer in
the headlights, and wondering who are these fuckos and why do they all
have my T-shirt.

Iso-Spin

Jul 2, 2003, 8:17:45 PM7/2/03
H-Dagger, these pictures are amazing. They put Matt Hahn on a whole
new level of alright. I'm seeing facets to his life that I've never
seen before. I think the biting picture is some sort of initiation
rite he picked up in his time with the Iowa wolf pack. Matt Hahn,
clearly the alpha male here, is welcoming a new member to his pack.

I agree that the man on the far left looks totally out of place. The
guy on the far right (#4, I believe) is probably also trying to
compute the odds that the far left guy would even be there. Both seem
like shady characters. The only clear genius in this picture is Matt
Hahn. So alright it's not even funny. #5 does come close though. I
think he's in some of the other pictures, too, but he looks best here.
Matt Hahn is just all-around alright.

Personally, I'm quite excited to see Matt Hahn tea bag Mike Gerrics on
Friday. Of course, I hear that Gerrics is a pansy and is considering
not coming. That's okay, though, as Matt Hahn will just tea bag some
other schmuck like Kobe and then be drafted into the NBA. He would
look so alright on ESPN.