HELP What was the biggest Frisbee made?

Original TankGirl

Sep 11, 2006, 3:42:55 PM9/11/06
Hi all,

I remember playing with a very large diameter, heavy Frisbee brand disc over
20 years ago.

What was the name of the largest diameter Frisbee?

How many grams did it weigh?

This might help me find one! Thanks.

Sincerely,
Original TankGirl

Burrp

Sep 11, 2006, 4:36:19 PM9/11/06

colinm...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2006, 5:11:43 PM9/11/06
I know of two very large discs. The Wham-o Giant Saucer Tosser flies
quite well. It's a little bit domey. It's fun and I recommend it.
http://wrightlife.com/site/store/product-detail/1881

The Mega Mother Hover is bigger, but not as domed--it's more like an
ultrastar that's been stretched to a larger diameter and is made out of
a worse plastic. This disc does not fly well and I don't recommend
buying it.
http://explore4fun.com/motherhover.html

beck...@yahoo.com

Sep 11, 2006, 8:18:58 PM9/11/06
I second that. The MotherHover sucks. It's WAY overstable and lists
like a Muther, as well. I'm embarassed to know this, but if I can
prevent another from falling into the "Oh My God!!! That's the biggest
frisbee I've ever seen! I must have right now for $12.95 plus tax!!!"
trap, then it will have been worth it.

Will

Sep 11, 2006, 11:06:43 PM9/11/06

Can you get either of these with el presidente's face on it?

Erik.S...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2006, 10:44:47 AM9/12/06
The Giant Saucer Tosser might be what you are looking for...

See image #1: http://www.ihuck.com/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=1

and

http://marshallgoff.com/oneoffs/ultshowcase/pages/_MPG0243c.htm

We gave them out as prizes to the winning team at The Ultimate
Showcase.
(www.theultimateshowcase.com)

--Erik

Phyzxengr Moore

Apr 30, 2021, 10:25:02 PM4/30/21
In 1974 we played with a 151 shaped frisbess that was huge, like >2feet across. It hurt when it hit. and boy could it glide.