Advice columnist Dan Savage gets a letter from an Ultimate player

jacob...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2008, 8:51:19 PM6/4/08
Check out the last letter in this edition. Any guesses as to who this
person is/what team they play on?

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=592312

Douglas T Lilley

Jun 4, 2008, 9:57:50 PM6/4/08

I'm guessing it's a team with very well attended tryouts.

Manzell

Jun 5, 2008, 4:51:28 AM6/5/08

Two guesses:

Sam Brown

Handy

Jun 5, 2008, 5:04:38 PM6/5/08

Bashing Pinatas, no question. And I miss them.

-Handy

Sam Brown

Jun 5, 2008, 7:13:01 PM6/5/08

As a weekly reader of Savage Love I would never in a million years
think that such a topic would be touched upon. When I read "tequila
drinking team" and "orgy"...combined with Savage Love...I just sorta
assumed it was Solly. Quite honestly, I think either of us could have
produced a more wordy depiction of this unfortunate dilemma.

I wonder if Manzell's assertion will have any effect on my tent
situation at Potlatch.

-Sam

Message has been deleted

ache...@hotmail.com

Jun 5, 2008, 7:50:10 PM6/5/08
It's not someone from the now defunct Big Wreck All Stars, since they
pretty much pulled this off at their xmas party a few years ago.

Matt Johnson

Jun 6, 2008, 1:52:01 AM6/6/08

Pretty sure it's someone from D.U.C. (Drake Ultimate Club).

They're the only team cocky enough and gay enough to think up an
orgy.

sol...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2008, 2:03:16 PM6/6/08

> As a weekly reader of Savage Love I would never in a million years
> think that such a topic would be touched upon. When I read "tequila
> drinking team" and "orgy"...combined with Savage Love...I just sorta
> assumed it was Solly.

Like my team has team meetings. We just drink tequila and have... uh
nevermind.

Sam Brown

Jun 6, 2008, 4:39:09 PM6/6/08

It has been brought to my attention that "Sports Orgies Team Bonding"
shares the same acronym as "South of the Border". As of this posting
they have had a few comments on this matter, but none of them have
been in the form of a denial.

danfri...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2008, 4:47:43 PM6/6/08
I sure hope it's not Vince.

Joe Buck

Jun 6, 2008, 5:28:13 PM6/6/08
On Jun 6, 1:47 pm, "danfrisbee...@yahoo.com" <danfrisbee...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I sure hope it's not Vince.

I wonder if that one dude would be all naked except for his gardening
glove.

Squeege

Jun 6, 2008, 5:39:53 PM6/6/08
> Bashing Pinatas, no question. And I miss them.
>
> -Handy

Haha Thanks Handy, but it wasn't us. We are way passed orgies at this
point.

-Squeege

left...@hotmail.com

Jun 6, 2008, 6:38:15 PM6/6/08

If I had any coffee in my mouth I'd have spit it out... damned funny!