<not spam> Club Terminus - March 13-14 - All Mixed </not spam>

McCargo

Dec 13, 2009, 10:18:17 PM12/13/09
Hey sports fans,

I know most of y'all are worried with the holidays but if you are
looking forward to 2010 regarding some Ulti just wanted to get you in
the know about this years Club Terminus.

It will be March 13th - 14th at the new Georgia Soccer Park (great
fields). We could not get as many fields this year as last so instead
of dropping only one division or making all 3 division small we are
going with an all mixed tourney this year.

We are picturing this years "Termamixed" to have a competitively fun
(think potlatch) feel where alum and theme teams are welcome and
encouraged.

Still working on the rest of the details and I will have them out
after the first of the year. No need to send bids in yet but do start
getting your rosters and theme ideas ready for another crazy weekend
in the ATL.

Thanks,
Adam McCargo
Club Terminus TD

Stephen

Dec 14, 2009, 2:38:57 AM12/14/09
bummer, no open division? any other club tourney in the
southeast in the spring that can be a replacement? Mud
Bowl? anyone know when it will be in 2010?
--
Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com

McCargo

Dec 14, 2009, 5:56:27 PM12/14/09

SpamBump

Robert White

Dec 14, 2009, 8:44:25 PM12/14/09
http:// www.rsdnospam.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=45271&&sr
ch=mudbowl#msg_45271

RSD post about Mudbowl...

McCargo

Jan 6, 2010, 4:31:45 PM1/6/10
When: March 13-14
Where: GA Soccer Park in Atlanta, GA: http://www.georgiasoccerpark.com/
Who: 16-20 Mixed teams (3/4, 4/3). No Open or Womens division this
year, sorry.
How: Bids made out to AFDC for $350 can be sent to:
AFDC c/o Adam McCargo
691-A John Wesley Dobbs Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30312

Bids will be rewarded on Jan 23rd depending on the follwoing items
that should be included with your check:

Funny team names/theme:
Team experience/strength:
City(s):
Bribes/ Sexual favors paid in advanced?:

Please included any other relevant team info that you may think will
help me pick your team. Last year we have almost 40 teams across all
division so believe that there will be tough competition for bids this
year.

Bid cost will cover all the regular amenities you would expect with a
top notch tourney. Party details and crazy event info that will
surround this weekend to come.

Hope that some fun teams are put together in order to have a colorful
weekend.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Adam McCargo
Terminus Club TD
mccargo at gmail

McCargo

Jan 6, 2010, 4:36:05 PM1/6/10

Make that: mccargo+td at gmail

Message has been deleted

McCargo

Jan 6, 2010, 5:00:13 PM1/6/10

Also the bids will be allotted Feb 23rd not Jan 23rd.

McCargo

Jan 8, 2010, 8:46:01 AM1/8/10

I have interest from a Brown Alum team, the famed Hee Haw clan and
there is a rumor that Down Town Brown will be showing up.

Early interest is looking strong. Get me your info: mccargo+TD at gmail

Torre

Jan 9, 2010, 2:15:23 AM1/9/10
Stephen wrote on Mon, 14 December 2009 02:30

> bummer, no open division? any other club tourney in the
> southeast in the spring that can be a replacement? Mud
> Bowl? anyone know when it will be in 2010?

currently working on an open tournament in chattanooga
during march. hope to post more information on it shortly.
feel free to send any questions my way.

torre
torre.hargett @ gmail . com

McCargo

Jan 11, 2010, 2:18:57 PM1/11/10

BUMP

McCargo

Jan 13, 2010, 3:35:06 PM1/13/10

bump over Mudbowl bump...

Checks are already starting to come in. Get your team and bid together
quick.

McCargo

Jan 19, 2010, 6:29:52 PM1/19/10

BUMPIT

McCargo

Jan 25, 2010, 9:25:40 AM1/25/10

PMUB

McCargo

Jan 28, 2010, 10:18:58 AM1/28/10

Just so everyone know; Bids will be handed out based on the info in
your bid. This IS NOT a first come first serve tourney. Your bid needs
to be detailed and entertaining. This, and not the time I get my
check, will determine if you get in.

So to answer everyone's questions, yes there are bids available, all
of them. We will pick teams on Feb 22 so get your info and check to me
before then.

oh yea annndddd bump.

McCargo

Jan 28, 2010, 10:23:22 AM1/28/10

Just so everyone know; Bids will be handed out based on the info in