crazy frank in the press

Huguenard

Jan 25, 2007, 9:59:31 PM1/25/07
The first time I caught wind that I had been labeled Crazy Frank was on
Parinella's blog so I have him in part to thank for the name of my
restaurant. Thanks Jim!

Saturday night, a group of 14 people came in, waited a few minutes and left
because we didn't have any empty chairs. Three weeks in business and no
formal advertising and we completely filled the place (cap. 65). Not bad.
The food rocks so if you're in the bay area, stop by sometime (reviews on
www.crazyfrankspizza.com).

There's a nice write up on a proposal we've written to raise million$ for
disaster relief here:

http://www.community-newspapers.com/news1.shtml

At some point, people in the ultimate community are going to come to realize
that the joke is on Parinella and every other mediocre player who's
ridiculed me, insulted me and done everything they could to discount me.
Parinella's book is a joke and like everything else about ultimate, it's all
wrong.

I don't care how many so called championships he or anyone else has won,
what's the meaning of a championship in a psuedosport that doesn't have any
standards?

Of course, it's easy to just ignore me and label me crazy, right Jim?

Look, Ultimate Frisbee, as fun as it is, is terminally brain dead. The
UPA/Eleventh Edition is excruciatingly painful evidence of that. As a
sport, Ultimate lacks legitimacy as does the UPA. How can you have a sport
where each player is allowed to define their own standard? By definition,
when two 'mutually respecting' players have a dispute, the player with the
lower standard prevails. Lowest common denominator.

By my standards, the way that virtually ALL of you play Ultimate is HIGHLY
illegal. Not even close to being legal and yet you've got entire offensive
philosophies based on what you think is legitimate that you think are
'great' offenses. What a fucking crock.

The Justice League team I watched at Sectionals committed over 1,000
traveling violations and that was on Saturday alone. What's the point? You
call that competition? Why even bother? Why put in months of training and
effort towards a sport that you have absolutely no respect for?

If you have any mad disc handling skills at all, play dischoops. It's made
for you.

www.dischoops.com

Hoops has tighter, crisper & finer edges than any other disc sport you've
ever played. I can tell you one thing, if you can't play without traveling,
you're not going to like hoops [cheater].

Speaking of which, my Gabe Saunkeah line of Dischoops Polyester Polo shirts
are a few weeks away from availability. Put in your orders now.

DOD

Jan 25, 2007, 10:04:11 PM1/25/07

On Jan 25, 8:59 pm, "Huguenard" <billy_(nospam)_ber...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

A+++++++++ top post would buy again

bettyf...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2007, 12:34:06 AM1/26/07
....and these are the days of our lives....

> > are a few weeks away from availability. Put in your orders now.A+++++++++ top post would buy again

cran...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2007, 3:26:45 AM1/26/07
Please take a lesson in web design. Your websites are painful to
visit. And it is not just the content making them painful, although it
contributes.

On Jan 25, 6:59 pm, "Huguenard" <billy_(nospam)_ber...@sbcglobal.net>

schmidtacular

Jan 26, 2007, 4:16:53 AM1/26/07
Anyone else on RSD think crazy Frank seems to be the frisbee equivalent
of Doc Brown (Back to the Future) and Ted Kaczynski (The Unibomber) all
rolled into one?

Schmidty

La Maldad

Jan 26, 2007, 8:31:40 AM1/26/07
What frightens me is that Gabe Saunkeah has a line of shorts in
partnership with Frank. Wha? Gabe?

Hh

Paul P

Jan 26, 2007, 8:51:36 AM1/26/07
> Speaking of which, my Gabe Saunkeah line of Dischoops Polyester Polo shirts
> are a few weeks away from availability. Put in your orders now.

If the shirts have some sort of tacky logo and say "Crazy Frank's
Dischoops" I think they will sell like gangbusters. I would buy one.

Paul P

throw

Jan 26, 2007, 9:44:30 AM1/26/07
Frank,

Count to 10, take a deep breath, and then put on a kettle of water.

I'll bring the chamomile tea, and your favorite shawl, for our
afternoon chat.

hugs,
Kristina Dentina
www.ThisisUltimate.com

danfri...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2007, 10:57:54 AM1/26/07
No real sport is played in a polo shirt. And that includes polo.

Hazera 36

Jan 26, 2007, 1:33:58 PM1/26/07
Where's the Mike G WUFF camp promotion!? this thread sucks.

see_el_bee

Jan 26, 2007, 1:42:37 PM1/26/07
word up. i want.. err. i NEED a dischoops polo!

'dischoops is the future'

-lb-

On Jan 26, 7:51 am, "Paul P" <paulp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Speaking of which, my Gabe Saunkeah line of Dischoops Polyester Polo shirts

> > are a few weeks away from availability. Put in your orders now.If the shirts have some sort of tacky logo and say "Crazy Frank's

TRG

Jan 26, 2007, 2:18:55 PM1/26/07
Premise #1: My restaurant is still open after a month.
Premise #2: I wrote a disaster relief proposal.
Conclusion: Dischoops is better than ultimate

Q.E.D.

On Jan 25, 6:59 pm, "Huguenard" <billy_(nospam)_ber...@sbcglobal.net>

DOD

Jan 26, 2007, 2:27:07 PM1/26/07
"TRG" <ToddGr...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Premise #1: My restaurant is still open after a month.
> Premise #2: I wrote a disaster relief proposal.
> Conclusion: Dischoops is better than ultimate
>
> Q.E.D.

It's SCIENCE, people.

--
DOD

Parinella

Jan 26, 2007, 5:18:36 PM1/26/07

On Jan 25, 9:59 pm, "Huguenard" <billy_(nospam)_ber...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> The first time I caught wind that I had been labeled Crazy Frank was on
> Parinella's blog so I have him in part to thank for the name of my
> restaurant. Thanks Jim!

Sweet! I was wondering just the other day whether I came up with that
name or not. Chalk up another frisbee term to ol' T-Man.

> Of course, it's easy to just ignore me and label me crazy, right Jim?

Actually, Frank, I ignored and labeled you less than virtually every
other poster on this forum. Several times when you spewed your venom, I
attempted to highlight the good parts of what you said. I made a blog
entry called "Sound Ideas from Crazy Frank." I responded to a lot of
your emails and tried to work with you until I too decided that it was
just banging my head on the wall. Ok,I have been ignoring you since
then, but considering that everyone who does not ignore you mocks you,
that too should count as a plus.

btw, it's Zaz's mediocre book, too.

Liam Rosen

Feb 1, 2007, 3:53:40 AM2/1/07
wrote:

> The first time I caught wind that I had been labeled Crazy Frank was on
> Parinella's blog so I have him in part to thank for the name of my
> restaurant. Thanks Jim!
>
> Saturday night, a group of 14 people came in, waited a few minutes and left
> because we didn't have any empty chairs. Three weeks in business and no
> formal advertising and we completely filled the place (cap. 65). Not bad.
> The food rocks so if you're in the bay area, stop by sometime (reviews onwww.crazyfrankspizza.com).
>
> There's a nice write up on a proposal we've written to raise million$ for
> disaster relief here:
>
> http://www.community-newspapers.com/news1.shtml

Karl Doege and I are going to run up on your restaurant and steal your
precious pizza dough. Watch your back, crazy frank. We're coming.

GD

Feb 1, 2007, 4:02:40 AM2/1/07
My new line of "ballerization" polo's comes out soon, let me know if
you want one.

Holler till you pass out, bang bang motherfuckin' street slang.

On Jan 26, 7:57 am, "danfrisbee...@gmail.com"

Duchamanos

Feb 1, 2007, 1:11:53 PM2/1/07
It is a little known fact that Karl Doege replaced all of Frank's
organically grown tomatoes with organically grown pork tomatoes. So
every time a vegetarian eats one of Crazy Frank's pizzas, they now
know why the pizza sauce has a distinct and unsettling bacon flavor.

shwanyboy

Feb 2, 2007, 11:01:05 AM2/2/07

Is that bacon-flavored pizza sauce coming out of Karl's mouth?
http://www.massiveimageworks.com/ultimate/displayimage.php?album=32&pos=54

How many times has this picture become all-too relevant?

Fetch

Feb 2, 2007, 1:02:55 PM2/2/07
Amen brother: