NUMP Members 2008

Mike Gerics

May 22, 2008, 9:05:21 PM5/22/08
These folks did a KILLER job this year....
big thanks and big respect to each of these people for their efforts, time
and careful consideration all season long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbie Roberts-- Dartmouth alum, Ozone, McCallie School coach
Alex Ghesquiere-- Cal Berkeley Mens coach
Andrea Romano-- 4th year UCSB, Captain, Santa Barbara Invite TD, Lady
Condors
Andrew Berry-- Paideia, Cornell alum, Potamic, Tandem
Andrew Mahowald-- 5th year Wisconsin, SubZero
Anna Nazarov-- UCLA alum, 2007 Callahan Award winner, Zeitgeist
Ben Banayas-- Edinboro alum, Edinboro Men & Pitt youth coach, wuff
camp
Cody Andrews-- Indiana alum
Dave Branick-- Metro East Reg Coordinator, Huck of the Irish TD,
David Vatz-- 4th year Pittsburgh, wuff camp
Frankie Rho-- USC Womens coach
Gwem Ambler-- Stanford alum, former Stanford Womens coach, Fury, NW
Womens Regional Coordinator
Holly Greunke-- Wisconsin alum, 3 time Captain
Jared Payne-- Indiana alum, Indiana Mens coach, Machine
Jason Chow-- 4th year Syracuse, Catain, Syracuse Womens coach
Jennie Yang-- Emory Captain, Paideia
Joey Huegerich-- Kansas alum, Truman Mens coach
Jon Miles-- UCSD and UCLA alum
Katherine Wooten-- 4 year CCC Womens TD
Kyle Weisbrod-- Brown alum, UPA Board/former Youth Development
Director, Chain Lightning, Paideia Girls coach
Lindsey Hack-- UNC alum, UNC Womens coach, AC Reg Coordinator,
Backhoe, Triangle Youth League Coordinator
Maggie Jackson-- Georgia alum & current assistant coach
Matt West-- Las Positas alum and Mens coach, NW Regional Coordinator
Michael Fieder-- Match Diesel
Michelle Ng-- Cal Berkeley 04-06, Texas captain, Slackjaw
Mike Lun-- Iowa State alum and coach, West Plains(CN) Sectional
Coordinator, Van Buren Boys
Miranda Roth-- Carleton and Washington alum, Washington and Lakeside
HS coach, Riot, ECC TD
Nick McDuffee-- Illinois alum, Great Lakes Reg Coordinator, Machine
Russell Snow-- 5th year Georgia Tech, wuff camp
Russell Street-- 3rd year UBC
Ryan Thompson-- 2nd year Stanford, Stanford Invite TD
Sunny Saini-- UCSD alum, wuff pull clinic attendee(baton
rouge/collegiate/94**best tournament ever)
Weston Miller-- Claremont consortium
Zac Roy-- NYU alum, NYU Womens coach, Puppet Regime, wuff camp

Leonardo

May 22, 2008, 10:20:32 PM5/22/08
that's a good cast. nice job Mike.

Douglas T Lilley

May 23, 2008, 1:24:58 AM5/23/08
On May 22, 10:20 pm, Leonardo <mistermalcont...@gmail.com> wrote:
> that's a good cast. nice job Mike.

I absolutely second Tony on this. Great job Mike, very much
appreciated.

DFJ

May 23, 2008, 12:19:34 PM5/23/08
How many of these people went to

WUFF CAMP?

great list. Keep it up next year.

Mike Gerics

May 23, 2008, 12:38:26 PM5/23/08

> How many of these people went to
>
> WUFF CAMP?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---wuff camp made the list of 'credentials'

4 wuff campers....and one kid that attended a Mike G pull clinic in baton
rouge in 94.

BOFA

May 23, 2008, 12:48:53 PM5/23/08
Is Sunny the Baton Rouge pull clinic kid? Cause that might be '04...

The impromptu pull clinic after Collegiates where UCSD played
Tennessee in the finals?

Sweet tournament btw.. 9 games in 2 days or something like that.. plus
discs overflowing with crawdads...

BOFA
UCSD Capt '04

Mike Gerics

May 23, 2008, 1:00:58 PM5/23/08

> Is Sunny the Baton Rouge pull clinic kid? Cause that might be '04...

--yeah...i've screwed up a date by 10 years three times recently.
uhm.....that might be some sort of sign.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> The impromptu pull clinic after Collegiates where UCSD played
> Tennessee in the finals?

--yep.
that tournament was the fucking bomb.
finals were awesome.
elimination was killer.
original pool play had some barnburners.....and CHAMP Pool play was off the
fucking hook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Sweet tournament btw.. 9 games in 2 days or something like that.. plus
> discs overflowing with crawdads...
> BOFA
> UCSD Capt '04

---yes.......best tournament ever......best format ever.

if UCSD or any other team is interested in attending Collegiates......fall
or spring.....contact me asap!

MGerics

swill...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2008, 2:07:46 PM5/23/08

Someone said wuff?

Gerics, I like how you can pay $200-400 for a weekend of lobster
catches, crunches, and whatever to gain some 'cred'. It says a lot.

Hey, do you know who Billy Mays is?

=)

Mike Gerics

May 23, 2008, 2:37:33 PM5/23/08
Gerics, I like how you can pay $200-400 for a weekend of lobster
catches, crunches, and whatever to gain some 'cred'. It says a lot.

---what? i would never pay for lobster catches....they equal more
turnovers.
~~~~~~~~~

Hey, do you know who Billy Mays is?

--i hear he cleans up.....

swill...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2008, 4:01:03 PM5/23/08

Well, I wouldn't pay to do crunches.

Age old question....which is better? Lobster or pancake. Age old
answer....for breakfast or dinner?

And G, looking forward that you're coming out to plaaaaaiay....

Mike Gerics

May 23, 2008, 7:59:36 PM5/23/08
Well, I wouldn't pay to do crunches.

---do things the right way....and ya don't have to!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age old question....which is better? Lobster or pancake.

---pancake...
too easy.
lobster equals more turnovers.
pancake equals more scores.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age old
answer....for breakfast or dinner?

---huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~

And G, looking forward that you're coming out to plaaaaaiay....

---where?

swill...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2008, 11:29:01 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 7:59 pm, "Mike Gerics" <mger...@ec.rr.com> wrote:
> Well, I wouldn't pay to do crunches.
>
> ---do things the right way....and ya don't have to!
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haven't done a crunch in years. oh yea, never paid either.

> Age old question....which is better? Lobster or pancake.
> ---pancake...
> too easy.
> lobster equals more turnovers.
> pancake equals more scores.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meh...catch the fucking disc...

> Age old
> answer....for breakfast or dinner?
>
> ---huh?
> ~~~~~~~~~~~

meals before and after lunch.

> And G, looking forward that you're coming out to plaaaaaiay....
>
> ---where?

port city club?

Mike Gerics

May 24, 2008, 1:53:34 PM5/24/08
huh
<swill...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

swill...@yahoo.com

May 25, 2008, 1:46:33 AM5/25/08
On May 24, 1:53 pm, "Mike Gerics" <mger...@ec.rr.com> wrote:
> huh<swillaho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

wuff wuff?

mbma...@gmail.com

May 25, 2008, 1:13:21 PM5/25/08

Not a single New England name on this list (New England alums on the
West coast don't count). Only a handful of East coasters.

No wonder the Northeast is underrated. Any plans to have an unbiased
distribution of opinions going forward?

-Mackey
#33, Dartmouth (for about two weeks more)

match

May 25, 2008, 3:27:22 PM5/25/08
I think you are calling out the wrong demographic. Gerics approached
this pretty objectively and I think it's up to the NE to have
volunteers for the NUMP.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.disc/browse_thread/thread/cbf3b0c1f48ebaa3/bae01450d7b7a57a?lnk=gst&q=NUMP#bae01450d7b7a57a

You can't complain about not getting press when people that know about
your region don't come forward. I wonder if the number of members
will grow? Ha, good luck tabulating 60 or 100 or more ballots Mike.

match
matchdiesel.blogspot.com
matchunleaded.blogspot.com

Mike Gerics

May 25, 2008, 9:27:18 PM5/25/08
Not a single New England name on this list (New England alums on the
West coast don't count). Only a handful of East coasters.

No wonder the Northeast is underrated. Any plans to have an unbiased
distribution of opinions going forward?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----nope.
northeast interest will continue to be uninvited.
nice work at nationals tho.
Mike G

Mike Gerics

May 25, 2008, 9:36:32 PM5/25/08
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think you are calling out the wrong demographic. Gerics approached
this pretty objectively and I think it's up to the NE to have
volunteers for the NUMP.
MatchDiesel

---damn...THAT'S what i meant to say!

Mike Gerics

May 25, 2008, 9:37:56 PM5/25/08
Ha, good luck tabulating 60 or 100 or more ballots Mike.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----i'd have to have "CUTS"....or....."TRYOUTS"
and ATTENDANCE would be kept.....and membership revoked after a few misses!

MG

fwo...@gmail.com

May 25, 2008, 10:57:58 PM5/25/08
"Only a handful of East coasters."

I don't think you quite understand the concept of the east coast...I
count 13 folks associated with the eastern coast of the US. Unless you
are a mutant with 13 finger hands, that is clearly more than a
handful...and if indeed you DO have that many fingers on a single
hand, how many of those fingers do you include in your flick grip?