Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman SPEWS VENOM on "NIGGERS" (Audio)

CricketLeague

Nov 2, 2007, 1:09:55 AM11/2/07
Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman SPEWS VENOM on "NIGGERS"

http://streamme.tv/chapman.php

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopleNews/idUSN0122488920071101

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - TV crime-fighter Duane "Dog" Chapman has prompted a
cable network to stop production on his show after a private phone call in
which he used a racial slur was posted on the Internet.

Honolulu-based Chapman, 54, stars in the A&E cable show "Dog the Bounty
Hunter" broadcast in more than 10 countries.

"We take this matter very seriously," A&E said in a statement on Thursday.
"Pending an investigation, we have suspended production on the series. When
the inquiry is concluded, we will take appropriate action."

In the conversation posted on The National Enquirer tabloid's Web site,
Chapman tells his son Tucker he does not want the young man dating a black
woman and uses the epithet "n-----" to describe her.

Chapman, who says he is a devout Christian, apologized in a statement and
said he was disappointed in himself. He vowed to do whatever he could to
repair the damage he had caused.

"My sincerest, heartfelt apologies go out to every person I have offended
for my regrettable use of very inappropriate language," said Chapman, whose
long blond hair and leather wardrobe helped to make him a TV hit.

The show follows Chapman and his "posse" as they chase down people who skip
bail and fail to show up in court.

http://www.hogonice.com/2007/11/the_day_dog_chapmans_career_en.html

The Day Dog Chapman's Career Ended
Someone Even Don Imus Can Call "Dumbass"

I can't believe the Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Mess. Months ago, I wrote
about how he impressed me as a person, and how moved I was by some of the
things he said on his show. And here he is on tape, calling his son's
girlfriend a nigger.

Lordy.

My opinion of him started to decline some time ago. Even when I was writing
the piece praising his show, I wondered if I was being taken in by a
jailhouse con artist. After all, this guy admits he used to be a dirtbag,
and prison inmates are known for the quality of their BS.

One thing that bothered me was his Mexican situation. He was supposedly in
danger of being extradited to Mexico and forced to serve time for kidnapping
an American scumbag hiding in that country. It sounded like a genuine
predicament at first, but the lawyer in me took over, and I started to
wonder if he fully expected to be excused (he was), and whether he ginned
the whole thing up as a publicity exercise. There was no way for me to find
out without doing legal research, and that's work, so you can guess what my
decision was.

Also, I was put off my his merchandising approach. I bought a T-shirt from
him, and I kept getting spam after spam, pleading for money and pushing me
to buy more crap. It just didn't jibe with his image as a sincere guy.

Now we have him on tape, telling his son he can't work for him because his
girlfriend is threatening to tape him using racial slurs (he was clearly
right about that; she's obviously the source of the tape). If he had said,
"I can't keep some of the employees from talking that way, and this girl
will get us in trouble," I could understand, but Dog himself calls her "a
f___ing nigger," which is proof that he thinks that term is acceptable.

One the one hand, I had my doubts about this guy already, and this doesn't
help his case. On the other, I tend to suspect that this has more to do with
a lack of class than intense racism.

A lot of people in this country who are probably not hardcore racists use
the word "nigger" all the time. Their excuse is that some black people
deserve to be called niggers. It works like this. Oprah is a black person or
an African-American or whatever she wants to be called, because she obeys
the law and has morals. OJ Simpson, however, is a nigger because he murdered
two people.

I don't understand it. It's a stupid, stupid position. Idiotic. You don't
call people that. It's dehumanizing, not just to the person you're talking
about, but to their entire race. It implies that there are human beings, who
deserve one standard of treatment, and then there are subhumans who are
presumed to deserve a lower standard of treatment, until they prove they
deserve the same regard as humans.

It's a lower-class thing, mainly. Something to help lower-class people feel
like there is someone out there lower than they are. "I may clean a rich
white guy's toilet, but at least I'm not black. In fact, I'm a complete
piece of crap. But I'm still special and important. Because...I'm not
black."

I think people with this attitude don't see themselves as hostile to black
people, and they're willing to accept the fact that many black people are
fine individuals as good as themselves. I suppose they're fairer than many
racists, and it's probably not correct to judge them by the same standard as
a Hitler or a Farrakhan. But they're wrong, and it's not a trivial thing.
There is never a good reason to call anyone a nigger. Never, never, never. I
don't care if he shot your whole family. Bad acts can't turn a human being
into a nigger. Regardless of what people like Chapman and Senator Robert
Byrd say.

I have relatives with this attitude. Sadly, I consider it an improvement
over their previous stances. I am from Eastern Kentucky, and I have never
seen racism anywhere--not ANYWHERE--as bad as it is in Appalachia. You can
walk into a room there and say, "Let's go kill all the niggers!", and
chances are good that everyone will think that's a pretty funny joke. North
Carolina is the same way. Many areas in the South are not.

Anyway, my guess is, Dog Chapman was born into a certain class, and he's
stuck there. Everyone around him has always talked this way, and maybe he
doesn't see the word "nigger" as inherently hostile and poisonous. Maybe
he's not a horrible guy. But he needs to knock it off. Not just when the
cameras roll. All the time.

His career is over for at least five years, and it will never be what it was
before this incident. Look what this stupid, worthless word cost him. And
the crazy thing is, it would have cost him nothing to quit using it, and the
use of the word carried no benefit.

http://www.eddiebutler.com/

After hearing about the comments made by Duane Chapman (AKA "Dog") I wasn't
the least bit surprised. "Here we go again", I thought. Another famous
person gets caught slipping using the N-bomb when they thought no one else
would hear it. But as much as the media would like for me to be, I'm not the
least bit surprised.

Just as Michael Richards did when he was videotaped saying it, Chapman is
quick to proclaim,"I am not a racist". And just like Richards, he'll
probably end up on Larry King Live or Letterman in a likely fruitless effort
to save his career and redeem himself. The sad part is that he freely threw
the word around in a casual private conversation and by his own words he
"uses the word nigger sometimes here". Do I believe him when he says he's
not a racist? Nope. But that would depend on how one defines a "racist".
This was a simple case of what I call "nigger rage". He supposedly got
caught up in the moment and his emotions got the best of him and the word
"nigger" just jumped out of his mouth. If a racist is defined as someone
that refers to a black person as a "nigger", then I believe there are many
closeted racists in American society.

It's been said that "road rage" is only called "road rage" because of where
it occurs. Driving (or the driving of others) is a situation that causes
some people to react out of anger and sometimes even violence. Those things
already existed in the heart of that person and it took that situation to
reveal it. The same could be said when it comes to "air rage" or "parking
lot rage".
From a Christian viewpoint this only affirms Jeremiah 17:9.

I'm not one to believe that all non-blacks will at some point experience
"nigger rage" but I strongly believe it lies dormant in many unbeknownst to
them. It's a subtle practically undetectable form of racism that only rears
its ugly head when certain emotional racial perceptions are triggered.
Examples of this would be like when a suburban white man's daughter
announces she's dating a black boy, or when a white woman is raped by a
black man and it gets widespread news coverage, or anytime a horrendous
crime is committed by a black person against a non-black person, or in a
situation where a black person is perceived to have gotten over on society
in general such as the case with O.J.

The quiet subconscious form of "nigger rage" when dormant, is so elusive and
hidden and it's next to impossible to spot for some unless you've been on
the receiving end. I see it in the subtle but disdainful glances I get from
people on my job that don't me, the dude in the car next to me at the red
light, the store clerk that rings me up with a shallow cautious smile, the
friendly police officer that's just doing his job enforcing the speed limit,
and sometimes even next door neighbors. I can see "nigger" just itching to
come out of their mouths. Sure, all of these people are almost always
friendly but as a black man I can't help but wonder sometimes. What do they
really think of me? What do they really think of us black folks? Deep down
inside I suspect some just might freely say "nigger" in their most private
conversations when blacks aren't around. I can't prove this as fact but I
can only speculate. In the case with Chapman I can do more than speculate
because he admitted that he says it regularly.

But what's frustrating more than anything is that it's the kind of racism
that can't be proven or documented. Unlike a private conversation, it can't
always be monitored by a third party or secretly recorded and later revealed
to the world.

To me, subtle hidden racism is just as ugly as the kind exhibited by
neo-Nazi's who boldly proclaim their racist views. The point I'm simply
making is that it exists and I believe it's much more common that people are
willing to admit. On the flipside, blacks are guilty of this too. I've heard
blacks whom I never considered racist use words like "peckerwood" and
"cracker" and even though it was out of anger, it was just as disturbing and
wrong. The hard truth though is that "nigger" will always be that one trump
card that non-blacks can use that evokes more hurt and anger than probably
any word in the history of the English language.

I wonder how many more Michael Richards and Duane Chapmans are out there.
Regardless of my paranoia and cynicism about the hearts of some people, I'll
still do my best to treat everyone with love and respect even if they call
me nigger behind my back.

CricketLeague

Nov 2, 2007, 12:39:00 AM11/2/07

Macjoubert

Nov 2, 2007, 1:38:01 PM11/2/07

Im sure calling him a son of a bitch wouldnt be wholly untrue.

max.it

Nov 2, 2007, 2:22:44 PM11/2/07
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:09:55 -0800, "CricketLeague"
<Cricket...@USA.com> wrote:

That's brilliant news.
That twat gets on my nerves, and his big fat ugly largest gob in the
world wife.

max.it

Fish Womper

Nov 2, 2007, 9:13:33 PM11/2/07
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:39:00 -0800, "CricketLeague"
<Cricket...@USA.com> wrote:

>Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman SPEWS VENOM on "NIGGERS"
>
>http://streamme.tv/chapman.php

Let me see if I've got this right.

Someone has recorded a private telephone conversation between this Dog
gentleman and his son, and a newspaper has posted it onto the
internet.

Some civil liberties dude says his TV show should be cancelled and the
network dutifully complies. Too bad about the fellow's right to
privacy.

So what next? Are we going to start planting mic's in people's
bedrooms or what?

I think Mr Dog should be seeking legal advice about suing the pants of
a few people.

fish

CricketLeague

Nov 2, 2007, 10:41:23 PM11/2/07

"Fish Womper" <x@x.x> wrote in message

> On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:39:00 -0800, "CricketLeague"
> <Cricket...@USA.com> wrote:
>
>>Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman SPEWS VENOM on "NIGGERS"
>>
>>http://streamme.tv/chapman.php
>>

> Let me see if I've got this right.
>
> Someone has recorded a private telephone conversation between this Dog
> gentleman and his son, and a newspaper has posted it onto the
> internet.

That someone is Duane Chapman's own SON.

Which means there is something seriously wrong with the culture of selling
out one's own parents for MONEY.

Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman SPEWS VENOM on "NIGGERS"

http://streamme.tv/chapman.php

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopleNews/idUSN0122488920071101

http://www.hogonice.com/2007/11/the_day_dog_chapmans_career_en.html

Lordy.

> Some civil liberties dude says his TV show should be cancelled and the

> network dutifully complies. Too bad about the fellow's right to
> privacy.

People asking for Duane Chapman's head are NOT necessarily civil liberties
category but from all walks of life.

STOP blaming civil liberties dudes for everything including bad weather.

> So what next? Are we going to start planting mic's in people's
> bedrooms or what?

As if mics are not secretly planet yet in peoples bedrooms. LoL....

> I think Mr Dog should be seeking legal advice about suing the pants of
> a few people.
>

> fish

Suing his own SON.......

RACIST Fishy Womper,

You have NOT condemned Australian Players' RACIALLY ABUSING Indians as
"NIGGERS" and using their RACIST STINKY FEET to WAKE up poor Indians
sleeping on railway platform to take HAPPY SNAPS.

In this case YOU have NO EXCUSE of privacy since it was not done in the
privacy of anybodys home.

From Malcolm Knox's cricket column:

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricket/story/0,10069,878108,00.html

When I wrote about the Indians who felt shut out of Australian
cricket, I was taken to task for "inventing" trouble where none
existed. Yet I'd seen racism with my own eyes. On a tour to India, I
heard two Australian cricketers call the locals "niggers". I saw
Australian cricketers coming across Indians sleeping on a railway
platform in Jamshedpur and nudging them awake with their feet in order
to take a happy snap.

Rodney Ulyate

Nov 2, 2007, 2:35:39 PM11/2/07
Wrong I.D. again, silly. NewsToBeRead must be fuming.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"The greatest duffer at the game is the most enthusiastic."
R.A. Fitzgerald

Fish Womper

Nov 2, 2007, 10:23:38 PM11/2/07
On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:41:23 -0800, "CricketLeague"
<Cricket...@USA.com> wrote:

>"Fish Womper" <x@x.x> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:39:00 -0800, "CricketLeague"
>> <Cricket...@USA.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman SPEWS VENOM on "NIGGERS"
>>>
>>>http://streamme.tv/chapman.php
>>>

>> Let me see if I've got this right.
>>
>> Someone has recorded a private telephone conversation between this Dog
>> gentleman and his son, and a newspaper has posted it onto the
>> internet.
>

>That someone is Duane Chapman's own SON.
>
>Which means there is something seriously wrong with the culture of selling
>out one's own parents for MONEY.

Too right there is. I guess now he'll be able to associate with
whoever he likes but that's not a very nice thing to do to family, and
private phone conversations are absolutely no-one's business. I
suppose the boy will have a very long time to consider his actions,
long after the lady concerned has said goodbye.

I could not give a shit what Dog says in private to his family
members, any more than I care what Benjy says in private to his. Can't
see how it's anyone's business, regardless of what words were used.

Interestingly, since Dog was (presumably) unaware his conversation was
being recorded and did not consent to it being publicised or placed on
the internet, it seems highly unlikely he is guilty of any racial
vilifacation offence, and I have no doubt he would have a case for
compensation against the media outlet concerned.

fish

CricketLeague

Nov 2, 2007, 11:27:50 PM11/2/07

"Fish Womper" <x@x.x> wrote in message

RACIST STINKY Fishy Womper,

I dont care whether Dog gets money or not. Thats besides the point.

You have NOT condemned Australian Players' RACIALLY ABUSING Indians as
"NIGGERS" and using their RACIST STINKY FEET to WAKE up poor Indians
sleeping on railway platform to take HAPPY SNAPS.

In this case YOU have NO EXCUSE of privacy since it was not done in the
privacy of anybodys home.

From Malcolm Knox's cricket column:

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricket/story/0,10069,878108,00.html

When I wrote about the Indians who felt shut out of Australian
cricket, I was taken to task for "inventing" trouble where none
existed. Yet I'd seen racism with my own eyes. On a tour to India, I
heard two Australian cricketers call the locals "niggers". I saw
Australian cricketers coming across Indians sleeping on a railway
platform in Jamshedpur and nudging them awake with their feet in order
to take a happy snap.

Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman SPEWS VENOM on "NIGGERS"

http://streamme.tv/chapman.php

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopleNews/idUSN0122488920071101

http://www.hogonice.com/2007/11/the_day_dog_chapmans_career_en.html

Lordy.

Fish Womper

Nov 2, 2007, 10:49:01 PM11/2/07
On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:27:50 -0800, "CricketLeague"
<Cricket...@USA.com> wrote:

You're a fucking ratbag, fair dinkum.

CricketLeague

Nov 3, 2007, 3:13:36 AM11/3/07

"Fish Womper" <x@x.x> wrote in message

RACIST STINKY Fishy Womper,

In this case YOU have NO EXCUSE of privacy since it was not done in the
privacy of anybodys home.

From Malcolm Knox's cricket column:

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricket/story/0,10069,878108,00.html

When I wrote about the Indians who felt shut out of Australian
cricket, I was taken to task for "inventing" trouble where none
existed. Yet I'd seen racism with my own eyes. On a tour to India, I
heard two Australian cricketers call the locals "niggers". I saw
Australian cricketers coming across Indians sleeping on a railway
platform in Jamshedpur and nudging them awake with their feet in order
to take a happy snap.

Bounty Hunter Duane Chapman SPEWS VENOM on "NIGGERS"

http://streamme.tv/chapman.php

CricketLeague

Nov 3, 2007, 3:19:38 AM11/3/07

"Rodney Ulyate" <rodney...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ku Klux Klan (KKK) president Rodney Ulyate,

I am sure NewsToBeRead is fuming since YOU are a RACIST SCUM.

By the way, I am still waiting for you to comment about Australian players
calling Indians "NIGGERS" and then using their RACIST STINKY FEET
to WAKE up homeless poor Indians to take HAPPY SNAPS.

Only Ku Klux Klan racists like you, alvey, will_s, Andrew
Dunford, Phil, Wog George, Mango, Erchie, Ernest_the_sheep, Fish Womper
Dave Turner, Darkfalz, Mike Holmans, dechuka can justify this abhorrent
racist behaviour of Australian players.

From Malcolm Knox's cricket column:

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricket/story/0,10069,878108,00.html

When I wrote about the Indians who felt shut out of Australian
cricket, I was taken to task for "inventing" trouble where none
existed. Yet I'd seen racism with my own eyes. On a tour to India, I
heard two Australian cricketers call the locals "niggers". I saw
Australian cricketers coming across Indians sleeping on a railway
platform in Jamshedpur and nudging them awake with their feet in order
to take a happy snap.

2)

You gotta watch this "AUDIO TAPE" of Duane Chapman racially abusing NIGGERS
and even "MEXICAN WOMEN".

http://streamme.tv/chapman.php

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopleNews/idUSN0122488920071101

http://www.hogonice.com/2007/11/the_day_dog_chapmans_career_en.html

My opinion of him started to decline some time ago. Even when I was writing

max.it

Nov 3, 2007, 2:34:59 PM11/3/07

Mr Dog has confessed to his transgression and is seeking forgiveness
and publicity.
There is a UK reality show about baliffs it's pretty good compared to
the crap the Mr Dog somes up with. No actions figure look alikes for a
start.

max.it

proudamerican

Nov 5, 2007, 9:12:47 PM11/5/07

"CricketLeague" <Cricket...@USA.com> wrote in message

Yet it is perfectly acceptable for a black person to use it in every
sentence they say.
If they do not like it then they should stop using it .

CricketLeague

Nov 5, 2007, 9:22:07 PM11/5/07

"proudamerican" <1prouda...@usa.com> wrote in message

1proudamerican,

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/57a090395698f1cd

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/10abe085950195fb

Whites have used the word "NIGGER" to INSULT blacks since time immemorial
and "NIGGER" is UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED as a DEROGATORY WORD.

End of argument. There is nothing more to discuss about it.

proudamerican

Nov 6, 2007, 12:04:52 PM11/6/07

"CricketLeague" <Cricket...@USA.com> wrote in message
Sure there is. Why should anyone else care if the they do not.
Not that all black people use this word. I am only referring to the ones who
do.
Let me clear this up for future reference::

When I am discussing things on this racial NG about blacks, I am referring
to the ones who my comments tell the truth about. Not the good decent folks.
This goes for whites also.

Of coarse nigger is a derogatory word. But that argument that blacks have
turned it into a form of endearment is a crock of shit put out by losers
that need someone to blame for their losing ways.
Hell I do not call my friends and family peckerwood.
Anyone who calls himself nigger should not have a problem with others doing
the same.
Have some self respect and you will demand respect from others without
saying a word.
Oh, and I am not politically correct. I do not say " the N word ". I say
what it is. That to me is an insult , or should be . It is like putting
sugar frosting on a moldy cake and saying " eat this black guy".

CricketLeague

Nov 6, 2007, 10:04:06 PM11/6/07

1proudamerican,

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/57a090395698f1cd

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/10abe085950195fb

It is YOUR opinion and VIEW that has NO value.

It is PERFECTLY FINE with me if BLACKS think they can make fun of themselves
to be NIGGERS but take it as a RACIAL SLUR and OFFENSE if NON-BLACKS abuse
them to be NIGGERS.

> Have some self respect and you will demand respect from others without
> saying a word.
> Oh, and I am not politically correct. I do not say " the N word ". I say
> what it is. That to me is an insult , or should be . It is like putting
> sugar frosting on a moldy cake and saying " eat this black guy".

Blacks have a DEROGATORY NAME "NIGGERS" others use to RACIALLY ABUSE THEM
Hispanics have a DEROGATORY NAME "SPICS" and "MECREMENT" (in America) others
use to RACIALLY ABUSE THEM
Browns have DEROGATORY NAMES "SAND NIGGERS", "RAG HEADS", "TOWEL HEADS"
others use to RACIALLY ABUSE THEM.

I am VERY CURIOUS as to what DEROGATORY WORDS can be used by others to ABUSE
and INSULT WHITES likewise ??

proudamerican

Nov 7, 2007, 12:25:11 AM11/7/07

"CricketLeague" <Cricket...@USA.com> wrote in message

Well if one wants to lower himself to calling others racist names I suppose
the words peckerwood, cracker, whiteboy, wipees . I am sure there are
plenty more.
I just think , like most decent black folks, that blacks should not be
calling themselves nigger. Respectable people do not do this.

CricketLeague

Nov 7, 2007, 12:50:44 AM11/7/07

"proudamerican" <1prouda...@usa.com> wrote in message

Calling a white person a whiteboy is RACIALLY OFFENSIVE ??

I do NOT think any of the words you mentioned are used by NON-WHITES to
RACIALLY ABUSE and INSULT WHITES and I do NOT think any of those words are
AS OFFENSIVE, DENIGRATING and HUMILIATING as the words "NIGGERS", "SAND
NIGGERS", "SPICS", "MEXCREMENT", "RAGHEADS" and "TOWELHEADS" for example.

By the way I am NOT a muslim.

> I just think , like most decent black folks, that blacks should not be
> calling themselves nigger. Respectable people do not do this.

You are NOT representative of ALL BLACKS. If MAJORITY of blacks think they
can call themselves NIGGERS for fun but find NON-BLACKS calling them NIGGERS
to be OFFENSIVE, and RACIALLY ABUSIVE it is THEIR PREROGATIVE.

You should NOT be PREACHING BLACKS what they should find OFFENSIVE and NOT
OFFENSIVE.

proudamerican

Nov 7, 2007, 5:19:38 PM11/7/07

"CricketLeague" <Cricket...@USA.com> wrote in message
Well white boy is a racist term thought up by blacks. Peckerwood is a racist
term thought up by blacks......need I go on ?
If some blacks want to call themselves niggers then I am very sure there is
a good reason for it. They are what they call themselves. Scum of their
race. The lowlifes.
I know lots of respectable black people and they consider that to be very
disrespectful to all blacks and they never say that word.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it is a duck.
You are what you make yourself.
I am a respectable nice person. I do not go around calling myself and
friends white trash. Because to do so would imply to the rest of the world
that I am white trash.
Get the point poindexter ?