Benjamin Franklin/Sampath's diet, and more cultural considerations

Phat Sam

Apr 29, 2007, 10:56:55 PM4/29/07
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21614240-29677,00.html

Keep consuming animal urine/faeces Sampath, they might consider you
non-dalit one day.

BenjaminFranklin

Apr 29, 2007, 11:21:38 PM4/29/07

"Phat Sam" <Tah...@Pars.Gov> wrote in message

> http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21614240-29677,00.html
>
> Keep consuming animal urine/faeces Sampath, they might consider you
> non-dalit one day.

Real men fight opponents face to face..........

PUSSIES like you fight men from behind..............

I have NO RESPECT for you and your ilk............Never had and never
will.............

Sampath

Apr 29, 2007, 11:28:45 PM4/29/07

"Phat Sam" <Tah...@Pars.Gov> wrote in message
> http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21614240-29677,00.html
>
> Keep consuming animal urine/faeces Sampath, they might consider you
> non-dalit one day.

TOLERANCE my friend Phat Sham .......TOLERANCE.......which is what MY LORD
Jesus preaches.........

I sincerely hope MY LORD JESUS forgives MY FELLOW WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICANS.

http://www.maafa.org/klan.html

http://www.maafa.org/show.html

http://www.maafa.org/start.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynchist.html

http://www.maafa.org/group.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynch4.html

http://www.maafa.org/group2.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynch1.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynch2.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynch3.html

http://www.maafa.org/dahmer.html

EVERY CHRISTIAN should be TOLERANT to fellow human beings.......and help
them to become BELIEVERS in Lord Jesus.....

PLEASE read the whole comment to reach heaven.......Do not forget to SPREAD
my lords GOSPEL.......

Resurrection Sunday

BIBLE MEDITATION:
"... having made peace through the blood of His cross."
Colossians 1:20

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
How can a cross bring peace if Jesus is the One hanging there?
At the cross, wickedness was not appeased. Wickedness was confronted.
At the cross, sin was not overlooked. At the cross, sin was atoned and
paid for. God's greatest righteousness confronted man's greatest wickedness,
and righteousness won; peace was attained through the blood of the cross.
Thank God for the cross! Thank God for Jesus!

ACTION POINT:
During this time of year, as you celebrate the death, burial and
resurrection
of the Lord, take a few moments to praise Jesus for the power and hope
you have because of His resurrection.

HE Chose The Nails!

Long ago, even before he made the world,
God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy
and without fault in his eyes.
His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into
his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ.
And this gave him great pleasure.
So we praise God for the wonderful kindness he has poured
out on us because we belong to his dearly loved Son.
He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom
through the blood of his Son,
and our sins are forgiven..
God's secret plan has now been revealed to us;
it is a plan centered on Christ,
designed long ago according to his good pleasure.
And this is his plan:
At the right time he will bring everything together
under the authority of Christ-everything in heaven and on earth.
Furthermore, because of Christ,
we have received an inheritance from God,
for he chose us from the beginning,
and all things happen just as he decided long ago.
Ephesians 1:4-7, 9-11 NLT

Lucado, M. (2001, c2000). He chose the nails :
What God did to win your heart (electronic ed.) (ix).
Nashville: Word Publishing.

-- Sig
"Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your
pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and
turn to attack you. "(Matthew 7:6 RSV)
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's
clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matthew 7:15 RSV)
Overview the Bible
http://76.162.173.93/bible-study/=CD-R=ltb-24/
There's no hurry?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrmDWn6awMA
"The best way to drive out the devil, if he will
not yield to texts of Scripture, is to jeer and
flout him, for he cannot bear scorn."
Heaven & Hell
http://76.162.173.93/prophecy/=CD-R=heaven-and-hell/
The Gospel of Matthew
http://76.162.173.93/bible-study/=CD-R=matthew-rv/
A Primer on Prophecy
http://76.162.173.93//prophecy/=CD-R=prophecy-101-small-wmv
Born once, die twice. Born twice, die once.
Wisdom of a Lifetime - Audio MP3 Collection -
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0002.html
The Last (5th) Horseman
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0003.html
The Facts About Jesus, the Bible & the Afterlife
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0004.html
The Way - http://john-14-6.com/john-14-6.pdf
A Tribute to THE KING
http://bibleweb.info/public-a-tribute-to-the-king.pdf
How to Spot a Counterfeit
http://76.162.173.93/guest/ar-mp3/ar-how-to-spot-a-counterfeit.mp3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be
false teachers among you. They will secretly bring in destructive heresies,
even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction
on themselves (2 Peter 2:1).
Scriptural Christianity
http://76.162.173.93/guest/=CD-R=scriptural-christianity/
My Main Collection - http://Bibleweb.Info/
Maranatha!

Phat Sam

Apr 30, 2007, 1:01:40 AM4/30/07
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:21:38 -0700, "BenjaminFranklin"
<Benjamin...@America.com> wrote:

>"Phat Sam" <Tah...@Pars.Gov> wrote in message
>> http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21614240-29677,00.html
>>
>> Keep consuming animal urine/faeces Sampath, they might consider you
>> non-dalit one day.
>

>Real men fight opponents face to face..........

Ok PUSSY tell us YOUR real NAME and ADDRESS

Doesn't stop you from posting anonymously via teranews, does it
coward. But then, hypocrisy has always beenone of your most notable
features.

>PUSSIES like you fight men from behind..............

That, I am reliably informed, is not what you like to do from behind.
Still UPPING the ANUS, Spam-o-Path?

>I have NO RESPECT for you and your ilk............Never had and never
>will.............

The last thing anybody wants from you is respect.

Remember to leave out milk and cookies for the aliens tonight.

BenjaminFranklin

Apr 30, 2007, 1:27:15 AM4/30/07

> On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:21:38 -0700, "BenjaminFranklin"
> <Benjamin...@America.com> wrote:
>

>>"Phat Sam" <Tah...@Pars.Gov> wrote in message
>>> http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21614240-29677,00.html
>>>
>>> Keep consuming animal urine/faeces Sampath, they might consider you
>>> non-dalit one day.
>>

>>Real men fight opponents face to face..........
>
> Ok PUSSY tell us YOUR real NAME and ADDRESS

TYPICAL DECEPTION and MANIPULATION............But what else can be EXPECTED
from PUSSIES that STAB people FROM BEHIND in the dark ????

> Doesn't stop you from posting anonymously via teranews, does it
> coward. But then, hypocrisy has always beenone of your most notable
> features.

Why do you care if I post from teranews when YOU ALREADY KNOW where I live
and what I did every second in your entire pathetic PUSSY LIFE........

>>PUSSIES like you fight men from behind..............
>
> That, I am reliably informed, is not what you like to do from behind.

I FIGHT anybody like a REAL MAN............Dont forget YOUR INTELLIGENT WIFE
wrote on usenet that I am a MANLY MAN...........from top to bottom including
in mind..............

You should use synthetic technology to read your wifes mind and enjoy how
she fantasizes about me while your little white dick is inside
her...........

Install some key loggers on your computer and see how your white wife is
having affairs with black and brown dicks behind your tiny white dick that
cant satisfy her......

> Still UPPING the ANUS, Spam-o-Path?

Whats the POINT ???

You ALWAYS FIGHT from behind me in dark when I am asleep like TYPICAL
PUSSIES that YOU CLOWNS are FAMOUS FO all over the world.......

I CHALLENGED you to come infront of me and YOU NEVER EVER TOOK it up like a
REAL MAN......

Everything YOU PUSSIES DO is while I am ASLEEP..........

Even IF I DIE, my legacy will REMAIN FOR EVER............EVERY current
colleague and future ones of you will READ about me and REMEMBER ME FOR
EVER.........I KNOW IT FOR FACT............I will REMAIN AN IMMORTAL in your
HISTORY...........

>>I have NO RESPECT for you and your ilk............Never had and never
>>will.............
>>

> The last thing anybody wants from you is respect.

Then STOP BEGGING me for respect.........

> Remember to leave out milk and cookies for the aliens tonight.

You just dont get it..........You can KILL ME TONIGHT for all I care but I
will REMAIN IMMORTAL in YOUR HISTORY.........EVERY colleague and future
employee of your company will READ about me and TALK ABOUT MY GUTS, BRAVERY
and MANLINESS FOREVER........

BenjaminFranklin

Apr 30, 2007, 1:38:49 AM4/30/07

"Phat Sam" <Tah...@Pars.Gov> wrote in message

Have you EVER WON a SINGLE ARGUMENT with me ???

I guess in your company, the left hand DOES NOT KNOW what the right hand is
doing..........or may be YOU are TOOOO TINY (Lol) and HENCE INSIGNIFICANT
for the others to inform you that they were BEGGING ME to join

Btw, you are TOOOOOOO HUMAN and TOOOOO IMMATURE for me..........Why dont you
go argue with idiots like yourself........

And when will you realize that you can NEVER SCARE ME like you can everybody
else on this planet.......