ABC loses its marbles for good

DavidW

Jan 3, 2012, 10:03:49 PM1/3/12
Playing the "Skippy" theme while play is in progress.

jzfredricks

Jan 3, 2012, 10:26:00 PM1/3/12
On Jan 4, 1:03 pm, "DavidW" <n...@email.provided> wrote:
> Playing the "Skippy" theme while play is in progress.

Lighten up mate.

DavidW

Jan 3, 2012, 10:52:23 PM1/3/12
The BBC wouldn't have played "Eastenders" over John Arlott.

Tim Benham

Jan 4, 2012, 12:06:02 AM1/4/12
Unfortunately KOK is no Arlott. It was disrespectful to Bhogle and the
listeners though, I agree.

--mt.

alvey

Jan 4, 2012, 12:12:53 AM1/4/12
KOK & Bogle ain't JA. Neither is it 1968.
And could you please pass your opinion on inappropriate music at cricket to
the BFA.

alvey

DavidW

Jan 4, 2012, 7:33:57 PM1/4/12
DavidW wrote:
> Playing the "Skippy" theme while play is in progress.

That chili nonsense was so awful that I was actually pining for Danny Morrison
so we could get back to some cricket. But he's on about chili as well. Now it's
chocolate milkshakes and bananas. FFS.

Andrew Dunford

Jan 4, 2012, 11:10:51 PM1/4/12

"DavidW" <n...@email.provided> wrote in message
Actually I thought it was going quite well until the Prime Minister
appeared...

Andrew

DavidW

Jan 5, 2012, 4:00:17 PM1/5/12
Oh, I thought she was welcome relief. While she was on Morphett was not.