AMERICAN WOMEN SAYS AMERICAN, FRENCH and AUSTRALIAN MEN STINK LIKE SKUNKS

1 view

StraightDrive

Sep 24, 2008, 7:26:15 PM9/24/08

AMERICAN, FRENCH and AUSTRALIAN MEN STINK - Says American Women

Poker Player Tiffany Michelle and WPT host Amanda Leatherman
says FRENCH and AUSTRALIAN MEN STINK.

Watch the Video "Tiffany Michelle on the Couch with Amanda
Leatherman" on Page 27 of this link posted on September 14th, 2008 at 12:08
PM PDT
http://liveupdates.worldpokertour.com/tournament/index.php?x=updatesnews&tID=&pageID=7

American poker player Beth Shak's comment about STINKING AMERICAN MEN at the
Poker Tables:

"If I could change anything in the poker world: Please everyone
shower...It's a long day at the tables "

AMERICAN MEN STINK - Poker Player Beth Shak on her pokerpages profile
http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles/64283/beth-shak.htm

Straig...@y7mail.com

Sep 24, 2008, 8:20:43 PM9/24/08
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

I am MENTALLY ILL....

You TORTURED ME PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY for 7 years and FAILED to
TURN ME INTO A SLAVE like you WANTED

ROFLMAO...

Please STOP AMUSING ME because I have NO ENERGY left to LAUGH. ...

Please read MORE from these people below. When I like some one elses
post with links, I do a cut and paste from them when the argument
requires those links.

I HAVE been this doing many thousands of times for many YEARS. In
many NEWSGROUPS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

BenjaminFranklin
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=ufd4XBwAAAAY_4E07B7k...

NewsToBeRead
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=D-AhtRQAAACMQAs-xkii...

ThomasJefferson
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=N3dGax8AAADbpSUoAO2G...

Vicky
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=v96C-RMAAAAOosxWKxCX...

Keith
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=G5GC6BUAAAC7fSDT6MwY...

Villanova
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=NoyPQRsAAACgl9gfy5uP...

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=l6_e0icAAACLEwUVAolQ...

RealJamesBond
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=mwbkFhMAAAB_IcqZDXeS...

Husband of All FBI n NSA Agents
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=-DxNpSEAAAAY21CxSHpB...

CoverPoint
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=YaNIohYAAAC4d4...

JasonGillespie (jasongillespie123purgethis)
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=LxldLCQAAAAp3o...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

StraightDrive

Sep 24, 2008, 8:40:54 PM9/24/08

<Straig...@y7mail.com> wrote in message

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH Straig...@y7mail.com,

YOUR WOMEN THINK YOU and YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS STINK like SKUNKS.