It's Time: The 2007 RSC Awards.

alvey

Dec 17, 2007, 2:29:28 AM12/17/07
Voting closes just before next year.
Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really
must.... 3-2-1

1. Best New Poster

2. Worst New Poster

3. Funniest Poster

4. Most Readable Poster

5. Least Readable Poster

6. Most Informative Poster (excluding stats)

7. Stats Poster of the Year

8. Most Respected Poster

9. Dickhead of the Year

10. Poster of the Year

alvey
in Bris, getting the Brasso out.

Don

Dec 17, 2007, 11:00:46 AM12/17/07
On Dec 17, 12:29 pm, alvey <is...@allinterested.com> wrote:
> Voting closes just before next year.
> Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really
> must.... 3-2-1
>
> 1. Best New Poster

Me

> 2. Worst New Poster

Myself

> 3. Funniest Poster

> 4. Most Readable Poster

Don

> 5. Least Readable Poster

mea

> 6. Most Informative Poster (excluding stats)

moi

> 7. Stats Poster of the Year

self

> 8. Most Respected Poster

yours truly

> 9. Dickhead of the Year

My mirror image

> 10. Poster of the Year

don2...@rediffmail.com

alvey

Dec 17, 2007, 2:49:50 PM12/17/07
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:29:28 +1000, alvey wrote:

> Voting closes just before next year.
> Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really

> must.... 3-2-1.

Note. in 3-2-1 voting 3= 'best'.

> 1. Best New Poster

Rodney U. I've renamed my mop Prakash in his honour.

> 2. Worst New Poster

The poor loon of many nicks. Not Higgs, the other one.

> 3. Funniest Poster

AD once more.

> 4. Most Readable Poster

Rodney U (when he's not being too pretentious)

> 5. Least Readable Poster

1. Will Sutton - Only his low volume and brevity is keeping the
Woollongong Whizzer from a higher podium spot.
2. Shivyer - mainly for his continual and pointless whinging about the
surface of hockey fields IN A CRICKET NG.
3. dechucka - grimmer & punshuation make a difference y'know.

> 6. Most Informative Poster (excluding stats)

Hmmm. Ron Knight in a skinny field. Me knowing most of it already...

> 7. Stats Poster of the Year

Obviously Aslam.

> 8. Most Respected Poster

Aslam again.

> 9. Dickhead of the Year

The poor loon of many nicks. Not Higgs, the other one.

> 10. Poster of the Year

3. Andrew Dunford
2. Rodney United
1. Aslam

Well played Andrew.

alvey

dechucka

Dec 17, 2007, 3:02:05 PM12/17/07

"alvey" <is...@allinterested.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:29:28 +1000, alvey wrote:
>
>> Voting closes just before next year.
>> Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really
>> must.... 3-2-1.
>>

> Note. in 3-2-1 voting 3= 'best'.
>
>> 1. Best New Poster
>>
> Rodney U. I've renamed my mop Prakash in his honour.
>>
>> 2. Worst New Poster
>>
> The poor loon of many nicks. Not Higgs, the other one.
>>
>> 3. Funniest Poster
>
> AD once more.
>>

>> 4. Most Readable Poster
>>
> Rodney U (when he's not being too pretentious)
>>
>> 5. Least Readable Poster
>>
> 1. Will Sutton - Only his low volume and brevity is keeping the
> Woollongong Whizzer from a higher podium spot.
> 2. Shivyer - mainly for his continual and pointless whinging about the
> surface of hockey fields IN A CRICKET NG.
> 3. dechucka - grimmer & punshuation make a difference y'know.

wat anlytree nomber buger

will_s

Dec 17, 2007, 4:59:16 PM12/17/07

> Voting closes just before next year.
> Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really
> must.... 3-2-1
>

> 1. Best New Poster

None

> 2. Worst New Poster

any of that pathetic poster from Indias indenities

> 3. Funniest Poster

alvey

> 4. Most Readable Poster

Only one I enjoy reading is my own

> 5. Least Readable Poster

any of that pathetic poster from Indias indenities

> 6. Most Informative Poster (excluding stats)

Alvey

> 7. Stats Poster of the Year

everyone knows this is a lay down bizare

> 8. Most Respected Poster

Alvey

> 9. Dickhead of the Year

any of that pathetic poster from Indias indenities

Macjoubert

Dec 17, 2007, 5:02:07 PM12/17/07
On Dec 17, 2:29 am, alvey <is...@allinterested.com> wrote:
> Voting closes just before next year.
> Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really
> must.... 3-2-1
>
> 1. Best New Poster
>
> 2. Worst New Poster
>

> 3. Funniest Poster

Jayen

4) Most irritating poster - Cricketleague -> akin to have a perpetual
pimple on one's arse.

Calvin

Dec 17, 2007, 5:06:55 PM12/17/07
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:29:28 +1000, alvey <is...@allinterested.com> wrote:

> Voting closes just before next year.
> Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really
> must.... 3-2-1
>

> 4. Most Readable Poster

Dunford, Uday

> 5. Least Readable Poster

Cricket League

> 8. Most Respected Poster

Higgs first, daylight second

> 9. Dickhead of the Year

Where does one start?

> 10. Poster of the Year

Lara Bingle

--

cheers,
calvin

prabh...@hotmail.com

Dec 17, 2007, 5:28:45 PM12/17/07

1. Best New Poster

Not kept tab of who came in when.

2. Worst New Poster

That IVAR, Ian Thorpe etc etc loony

3. Funniest Poster

arahim

5. Least Readable Poster

Rod Ulyate ( especially with posts of blinding brilliance like "Ah",
"Oh", "Ok", "<Burp>", "<Fart>, other onomatopoeiacal sounds followed
by a humungous 10 line signature)

7. Stats Poster of the Year

Aslam

8. Most Respected Poster

The one who tops Mike's HHTC(Dodo most of the time?)

9. Dickhead of the Year

CricketLeague, Sampath, the GeorgeBush guy??

10. Poster of the Year

Rodent(TM)?

I'm just being lazy but what do you call one who posts : poster or
postor?!?

David Singh

Dec 17, 2007, 6:24:23 PM12/17/07

"alvey" <is...@allinterested.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:29:28 +1000, alvey wrote:
>
>> Voting closes just before next year.
>> Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really
>> must.... 3-2-1.
>>

> Note. in 3-2-1 voting 3= 'best'.
>
>> 1. Best New Poster
>>
> Rodney U. I've renamed my mop Prakash in his honour.

Rodney Ulyate aka Diggler aka CDK aka DarkFalz the RACIST
is the best new poster ?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/b30d92f1abb67489

Racist mafia is in full swing sucking each others racist dicks.

RSC racist mafia in full swing sucking each others' racist dicks.

David Singh

Dec 17, 2007, 6:25:42 PM12/17/07

"will_s" <will...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

'Indenities" ??

"Rasicm" ??

You must be a racist trailer trash.

David Singh

Dec 17, 2007, 6:27:10 PM12/17/07

"Macjoubert" <macjo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

MacJoubert,

He must have exposed your low iq ignorant brain.No wonder you hate him.

You work at Abbot Labs ?

David Singh

Dec 17, 2007, 6:29:43 PM12/17/07

<prabh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> 1. Best New Poster
>
> Not kept tab of who came in when.
>
> 2. Worst New Poster
>
> That IVAR, Ian Thorpe etc etc loony
>
> 3. Funniest Poster
>
> arahim
>
> 5. Least Readable Poster
>
> Rod Ulyate ( especially with posts of blinding brilliance like "Ah",
> "Oh", "Ok", "<Burp>", "<Fart>, other onomatopoeiacal sounds followed
> by a humungous 10 line signature)
>
> 7. Stats Poster of the Year
>
> Aslam
>
> 8. Most Respected Poster
>
> The one who tops Mike's HHTC(Dodo most of the time?)
>
> 9. Dickhead of the Year
>
> CricketLeague, Sampath, the GeorgeBush guy??

I thought prabhu_r77 is GeorgeBush is Rodney Ulyate is Diggler is Andrew
Dunford.

When will the US govt arrest you prabhu_r77 for issuing a death threat to my
great president George Bush Jr who is my God.

May Lord Jesus bless all George Bush lovers
David Singh

Macjoubert

Dec 17, 2007, 6:32:33 PM12/17/07
On Dec 17, 6:27 pm, "David Singh" <DavidSingh999_removet...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> "Macjoubert" <macjoub...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> You work at Abbot Labs ?- Hide quoted text -

Did you just write to me about yourself in the third person?

Say hello to your fellow turds in my killfile list.

David Singh

Dec 17, 2007, 6:37:22 PM12/17/07

"Macjoubert" <macjo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have read at least three or four threads in which you were
exposed as a complete moron by CricketLeague.

He whipped your sorry dumbass so many times, he must be
giving you nightmares.

Who is the idiot who gave you a job at Abbot Labs anyway ?

> Say hello to your fellow turds in my killfile list.

You are a tiny little whiny pissant that sucks its masters
asses to keep its job at Abbot Labs.

David Singh

Dec 17, 2007, 6:39:37 PM12/17/07

<prabh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Terrorist prabhu_r77,

When will FBI and NSA arrest this terrorist prabhu_r77 aka George Bush aka
Rodney Ulyate for
issuing death threats to my great president George Bush Jr.

Macjoubert

Dec 17, 2007, 8:07:49 PM12/17/07
On Dec 17, 5:37 pm, "David Singh" <DavidSingh999_removet...@yahoo.com>

Hey Einstein do your ip check now and scratch your bald head.

> Who is the idiot who gave you a job at Abbot Labs anyway ?

The same idiot who fired your ass.

> > Say hello to your fellow turds in my killfile list.
>
> You are a tiny little whiny pissant that sucks its masters
> asses to keep its job at Abbot Labs.

You wouldn't know that coz you'd get fired from just about anywhere.

David Singh

Dec 17, 2007, 10:25:49 PM12/17/07

"Macjoubert" <macjo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Even better genius MacJoubert.

So when will you arrest this terrorist prabhu_r77 aka Rodney Ulyate aka
George Bush Jr who
has been posting death threats to my great president George Bush jr my God ?

If you dont have the balls to do it, I can help you in arresting this
terrorist Rodney
Ulyate aka Diggler aka prabhu_r77.

George Bush for president the third time
David Singh

David Singhs Husband

Dec 18, 2007, 1:04:45 AM12/18/07
> 1. Best New Poster
George Bush Jr

> 2. Worst New Poster
Sampath

> 3. Funniest Poster
IVAR

> 4. Most Readable Poster
CricketLeague

Anonymous / ju...@hermetix.org

> 6. Most Informative Poster (excluding stats)

NewsToBeRead

> 7. Stats Poster of the Year

Yorker

> 8. Most Respected Poster
Ian Thorpe

> 9. Dickhead of the Year

Nomen Nescio

> 10. Poster of the Year

David Singh

I may be a little biased. I do love my all my wifes aliases after all.

David Singhs Husband

alvey

Dec 18, 2007, 2:38:29 AM12/18/07
On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:06:55 +1000, Calvin wrote:

>> 10. Poster of the Year
>
> Lara Bingle

Bah! Have you seen MJ's? Jessica Bratich. She makes Bingle look like some
coarse & grubby Sydney gold-digger. JB has also been/is a national karate
champ every year since she was 14. I can't find a decent pix but she's in
the latest Ralph I believe.

alvey

alvey

Dec 18, 2007, 4:34:33 AM12/18/07

One from Ralph.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22893035-5001023,00.html

Image 2 of 3 in the slideshow.

ps Image 1 is a good giggle too for the RL fan.

alvey

Dr David Singh

Dec 18, 2007, 5:58:52 AM12/18/07
Please ignore my previous post, I forgot to take my dexies. As a result
my ADD really came to the fore. I apologise.

David Singh

Dr David Singh

Dec 18, 2007, 6:01:07 AM12/18/07

I wholly agree with this fellow.

Dr David Singh

rodney...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2007, 12:53:20 PM12/18/07
On Dec 17, 9:49 pm, alvey <is...@allinterested.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:29:28 +1000, alvey wrote:
[...]

> > 4. Most Readable Poster
> Rodney U (when he's not being too pretentious)

Putting down my Chaucer and out my Cuban, I resolve never again to
give you cause to make that qualification.

Husband of All Americans

Dec 18, 2007, 1:07:57 PM12/18/07

<rodney...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Great new years resolution my wife Rodney Ulyate, Diggler, CDK, DarkFalz.

Your fucker
Husband of All Americans

Husband of All Americans

Dec 18, 2007, 1:08:51 PM12/18/07

"Dr David Singh" <DrDavidSngh9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Please ignore my previous post, I forgot to take my dexies. As a result my
> ADD really came to the fore. I apologise.
>
> David Singh

I will my wife Dr David Singh.

Husband of All Americans

Dec 18, 2007, 1:10:03 PM12/18/07

"David Singhs Husband" <DavidSingh99...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Of course I also like all my wifes aliases including David Singhs Husband
and Dr David Singh.

Husband of All Americans

Dec 18, 2007, 1:11:20 PM12/18/07

"Dr David Singh" <DrDavidSngh9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

David Singh

Dec 18, 2007, 11:53:45 PM12/18/07
"Husband of All Americans" <HusbandOfA...@USA.Com> wrote in message

There is no need to be RACIST.

I am a Sardar. Even though I love the US and George Bush, I still dont have
a US passport.
A lot of men DREAM of having me as their wife, unfortunately it is not you.
However, I am a bitch and enjoy taking it from my actual mexican husband.

David Singh

David Singh

Dec 18, 2007, 11:54:53 PM12/18/07

There is no need to be RACIST.

I am a Sardar. Even though I love the US and George Bush, I still dont have
a US passport.
A lot of men DREAM of having me as their wife, unfortunately it is not you.

However, I am a bitch and enjoy taking it from my actual mexican husband. He
posted in this thread.

David Singh

David Singh

Dec 18, 2007, 11:55:06 PM12/18/07
"Husband of All Americans" <HusbandOfA...@USA.Com> wrote in message

There is no need to be RACIST.

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Dec 19, 2007, 12:27:51 AM12/19/07

"David Singh" <DavidSingh99...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

My sexy wife and FBI psychopath David Singhs impostor,

I am your husband and husband of all FBI n NSA
agents/psychopaths/racists like you who post with
other posters' names.

Nothing is gonna change your status of an FBI n NSA agent pussy.

Keep your undercover agent pussy ready so I can fuck you tonight.
Tomorrow is your mom's turn.

I cant be a racist since I am the husband of all FBI n NSA
agents/psychopaths like you. I WHIP all your pussies and asses for
being BIGOTED and RACIST and for HATING JEWS, MEXICANS,
BLACKS and BROWNS.

Shall I remind the rest of the world how YOU FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS ABUSE blacks as NIGGERS, browns as
SAND NIGGERS, Mexicans as MEXCREMENT and USA
to be "JewNited States of America" ?

Shall I also remind the rest of the world how YOU FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS LOVE HITLER and NAZIS and HATE ISRAEL
and JEWS ?

FBI n NSA asswhipper,
Husband of all FBI n NSA agents

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Dec 19, 2007, 12:31:23 AM12/19/07

My sexy wife and FBI psychopath David Singhs impostor,

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Dec 19, 2007, 12:34:51 AM12/19/07

My sexy wife and FBI psychopath David Singhs impostor,

I am your husband and husband of all FBI n NSA
agents/psychopaths/racists like you who post with
other posters' names.

Nothing is gonna change your status of an FBI n NSA agent pussy.

Keep your undercover agent pussy ready so I can fuck you tonight.
Tomorrow is your mom's turn.

I cant be a racist since I am the husband of all FBI n NSA
agents/psychopaths like you. I WHIP all your pussies and asses for

being BIGOTED and RACIST and for HATING JEWS, HISPANICS,
BLACKS and BROWNS.

Shall I remind the rest of the world how YOU FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS ABUSE blacks as NIGGERS, browns as
SAND NIGGERS, Mexicans as MEXCREMENT and USA

to be "JewNITED STATES OF AMERICA" ?

David Singh

Dec 19, 2007, 12:59:00 AM12/19/07

So now I'm an imposter and a federal agent? I'm obviously neither, STOP
being RACIST. Using your terms, I AM a sand nigger and married to a
mexcrement husband. This is just blatent RACISM!

If you were my husband, you would KNOW that we have the same PARENTS.
Everyone knows I can take a FEW good men, give me a call on my cell.

David Singh

PS. pay off that debt or no travel for you ;)

David Singh

Dec 19, 2007, 1:01:03 AM12/19/07

David Singh

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Dec 19, 2007, 1:03:07 AM12/19/07

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Dec 19, 2007, 1:04:58 AM12/19/07

My sexy wife and FBI psychopath David Singhs impostor,

David Singh

Dec 19, 2007, 1:08:58 AM12/19/07

David Singh

Dec 19, 2007, 1:09:15 AM12/19/07

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Dec 19, 2007, 1:16:49 AM12/19/07

"David Singh" <DavidSingh99...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I can see the FRUSTRATION and DEPRESSION of all you FBI and
NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS being exposed to the world.

No wonder you are cutting and pasting my comments as yours.

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Rodney Ulyate

Dec 17, 2007, 11:49:43 AM12/17/07
Alvey opened:
> Voting closes just before next year.
> Voting format: Why bother? No-one ever sticks to it, but if you really
> must.... 3-2-1
> 1. Best New Poster

3) HVS
2) Shiva IYER
1) Arahim

> 2. Worst New Poster

3) Any from The Troll's new battery
2) CricketLeaguesMom
1) The other "Rodney Ulyate"

> 3. Funniest Poster

3) Ærchie
2) The O.P.
1) Shikari Shambhu (formerly MasterChief)

> 4. Most Readable Poster

3) D Ramapriya
2) Wog George
1) Bob Dubery

> 5. Least Readable Poster

3) dechucka and kenh...@hotmail.com -- but only in conjunction
2) CricketLeaguesMom
1) The Troll (in its every guise)

> 6. Most Informative Poster (excluding stats)

3) eusebius
2) Sanjiv Karmarkar
1) Andrew Dunford

> 7. Stats Poster of the Year

3) Brian Lawrence
2) Mad Hamish
1) Aslam Siddiqui

> 8. Most Respected Poster

3) R. Bharat Rao
2) sdavmor
1) John Hall

> 9. Dickhead of the Year

3) sub...@hotmail.com
2) Pratmel
1) Skootti

> 10. Poster of the Year

3) sdavmor
2) Andrew Dunford
1) Mike Holmans

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Some women's cricket at club level is played solely for enjoyment and
is perhaps better not seen by the public -- but, then, so is some men's
cricket".
Rachael Heyhoe-Flint and Netta Rheinberg in 'Fair Play'

Rodney Ulyate

Dec 18, 2007, 4:28:00 AM12/18/07
prabh...@hotmail.com awarded:
> 5. Least Readable Poster
> Rod Ulyate ( especially with posts of blinding brilliance like "Ah",
> "Oh", "Ok", "<Burp>", "<Fart>, other onomatopoeiacal sounds followed
> by a humungous 10 line signature)

<groan>

--
Rodney Ulyate

"I was only twelve years old when I saw Trumper at Old Trafford on this
deathless morning of July 24, 1902. His cricket burns always in my
memory with the glow and fiery hazard of the actual occurrence, the
wonderful and consuming ignition. He was the most gallant and handsome
batsman of them all; he possessed a certain chivalrous manner, a
generous and courtly poise. But his swift and apparent daring, the
audacity of his prancing footwork, were governed by a technique of rare
accuracy and range. Victor was no mere batsman of impulsive genius; he
hit the ball with the middle of his bat's blade -- even when he pulled
from the middle stump round to square leg. In my memory's anthology of
all the delights I have known, in many years devoted to the difficult
but entrancing art of changing raw experiences into the connoisseur's
enjoyment of life, I gratefully place the cricket of Victor Trumper."