Shaun Tait is an ugly chucker and a cheat like Shoaib Akhtar

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 12:24:58 AM1/16/08
Shaun Tait chucks as ugly and as bad as Shoiab Akhtar.

I hope ICC bans these two chucking cheats immediately.

They make cricket ugly to watch.

dougie

Jan 16, 2008, 12:31:00 AM1/16/08
Jason Gillespie wrote in rec.sport.cricket:

> Shaun Tait chucks as ugly and as bad as Shoiab Akhtar.
>
> I hope ICC bans these two chucking cheats immediately.
>
> They make cricket ugly to watch.

Under the new rules he isn't a chucker. His arm does straighten but not
much at all. You can thank murali that Tait is even playing test cricket.

Dave -Turner

Jan 16, 2008, 12:36:38 AM1/16/08
Here's his action from side-on.
http://i9.tinypic.com/6ybb9dy.jpg
(taken from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrBYjfLo0zY )
Looks fine to me.

bhandava

Jan 16, 2008, 12:42:54 AM1/16/08

Remember this is the new alias of the resident troll.
Dont underestimate yourself by thinking he is worthy of a proper response.

subi...@notmail.com

Jan 16, 2008, 12:59:41 AM1/16/08

put on your subcontinental glasses and suddenly he appears to be
chucking.

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Jan 16, 2008, 1:24:23 AM1/16/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

bhandava,

Sorry I did not include your name in the list of FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

I granted your wish.

LIST OF FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Rodney Ulyate aka Diggler aka R Shakey aka Curious George
bhandava
T I D Z
arahim
MacJoubert
Subirwa Impostor
David Noon
Yorker Impostor
Darkfalz
David Singh Impostor
CricketLeague Impostor
Mungbean

Will add other PSYCHOPATHS names to this ever expanding list later.

MacJoubert userid is used by different FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS
at different times. None of you can figure that out. It needs special
talents and skills.

On 12/20/07 there was some problem with the drainage in my
bath room tub and the flush. This PSYCHOPATHIC FBI n
NSA BASTARD Macjoubert read my private thoughts with
SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips secretly installed in my body
and POSTED this comment the next day on rsc.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/7ec0b74b4fed9e50

Why do you think MacJoubert suddenly mentioned "turds down the
drain, water and slow dissolving death" the next day on 12/21/07
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the topic being discussed ?

This FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH knows about Gurlate because he
can TRACK any person on internet with the UNLIMITED POWER
given to these PSYCHOPATHS by 310 mil DUMB AMERICANS
(PUSSERICANS) who think they are living in a FREE SOCIETY.

Rodney Ulyate aka Diggler aka R Shakey aka Curious George
is another FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH that is TORTURING
NON-MUSLIM AMERICANS.

These TORTURES have NOTHING TO DO WITH Islam or 911.

These FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS BLAMED
FLOURIDATION POISONING on JEWS TOO.....
Just read the subject title in this link.......

Flouridation a JEW SCHEME ?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/879cd0abaee2f263

Some of the TORTURE VICTIMS are HIGHLY EDUCATED
WHITE CHRISTIANS namely Dr Robert Dunford, Mr Derrick
Robinson and Ms Susan Sayler for example. All of these WHITE
CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS live in USA.

I also know some WHITE CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS in
ENGLAND and other parts of EUROPE. Will post their names
LATER.....

You, your wife and kids will be SECRETLY EMBEDDED with
nanotechnology based SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY CHIPS and
PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPONS in the near future IF NOT already
even if YOU CONTINUALLY SUCK these FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS DICKS like Rodney Ulyate, MacJoubert, John Winthrop,
Diggler, arahim etc.

Its ONLY a MATTER OF TIME before EVERY HUMAN BEING will
be FORCED to HAVE NANOTECHNOLOGY based SYNTHETIC
TELEPATHY chips embedded in their bodies and their PRIVATE
THOUGHTS MONITORED by FBI and NSA COMPUTERS which
can READ and DECIPHER a HUMAN BEING's PRIVATE
THOUGHTS in about 15-30 seconds.

FORGET FREEDOM OF SPEECH.......No body will have
FREEDOM OF "THOUGHT" any more just like I didnt for the
last 6 years.

MI-5, MI-6 are ALSO INVOLVED in these MIND CONTROL,
MIND MANIPULATION TORTURES and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON ATTACKS for DECADES in England.

PLANET EARTH has ONLY ONE CHOICE.

TO SUPPORT ME to FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS, CIVIL LIBERTIES
and FREEDOMS of NOT ONLY EVERY AMERICAN but also EVERY
HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET.

I am the LAST HOPE of HUMANITY TO LIVE with ANY DIGNITY and
SELF RESPECT and with FREEDOM and CIVIL LIBERTIES.

All the resident RACISTS alvey, will_s, Andrew Dunford, Phil, Paul Robson,
max.it, Mike Holmans, dechuka, Wog George, Rodney Hampson, Erchie will
SUPPORT ME if they have ANY INKLING of whats gonna happen to
them, their family, their children and grand children and EVERY HUMAN
in the NEAR FUTURE.

YES, ALL HUMAN BEINGS will be CONTROLLED and MONITORED by
FBI n NSA COMPUTERS.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

YOU fucking MORONS HAVE NO IDEA how much ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have DEVELOPED SECRETLY for DECADES
and have been TORTURING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS.

You will be COMPLETE IDIOTS and MORONS if YOU THINK YOU WILL BE
SPARED by these FBI, NSA, MI-5, MI-6 PSYCHOPATHS and SADISTS if YOU
SUCK THEIR DICKS PUBLICLY and PRETEND to LIKE and WORSHIP THEM.

It is a COMMON PRACTICE for these FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS to
POST PRIVATE THOUGHTS of TORTURE VICTIMS on internet newsgroups
in the form of " words in comments" or "subject title" or "posters name" or
"their email id" This was REPORTED by MANY OTHER TORTURE VICTIMS
in AMERICA that INCLUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS who are VERY
INTELLIGENT with ADVANCED degrees like Masters and PHD in Physics,
Chemistry, Psychology, Electrical Engineering, Computers, Sociology, Math
and some of the victims are even DOCTORS.

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Jan 16, 2008, 1:28:14 AM1/16/08

"subi...@notmail.com" <sub...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

subirwa,

Sorry I did not include your name in the list of FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

I granted your wish.

LIST OF FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Rodney Ulyate aka Diggler aka R Shakey aka Curious George
bhandava
T I D Z
arahim
MacJoubert
Subirwa

David Noon
Yorker Impostor
Darkfalz
David Singh Impostor
CricketLeague Impostor
Mungbean

Will add other FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS names to this

Paul Robson

Jan 16, 2008, 3:51:14 AM1/16/08

Like Kirtley. Awful chucker, but legit under the Murali rule.

cricbuzz6

Jan 16, 2008, 3:53:09 AM1/16/08

Yes, he's fine...atleast according to the current law.

Jack

Jan 16, 2008, 5:37:29 AM1/16/08

"Husband of All FBI n NSA agents" <HusbandOfAll...@America.Com>
wrote in message news:fmk7v8$big$1...@aioe.org...

Where's my name, you spineless prick?

> Will add other PSYCHOPATHS names to this ever expanding list later.

Okay, see that you do, you racist turd.

<snipped raving bullshit>

bhandava

Jan 16, 2008, 7:04:11 AM1/16/08
Husband of All FBI n NSA agents wrote:
> bhandava,
>
> Sorry I did not include your name in the list of FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS.
>
> I granted your wish.

<snip>

This is so unexpected, I didn't even know I was nominated!
I have so many people to thank...

Where's my trophy?

bhandava

Michael Banner

Jan 16, 2008, 7:33:17 AM1/16/08
"Jason Gillespie" <JasonGillespi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Shaun Tait chucks as ugly and as bad as Shoiab Akhtar.
>
> I hope ICC bans these two chucking cheats immediately.
>
> They make cricket ugly to watch.

Fair go!

Akhtar is a chucker, a drug cheat and a ball tamperer.

Tait just straightens his arm a little bit. Under the Murali rules he is
fine.