Australian Convict Bastards apologises for racist comments against Indians

StraightDrive

Oct 9, 2010, 5:41:21 PM10/9/10
http://www.hindu.com/2010/10/10/stories/2010101050590100.htm

Australia apologises for racist comments against Indians

Sandeep Dikshit

NEW DELHI: India summoned the Australian High Commissioner Peter Varghese on
Saturday to convey its outrage over offensive comments appended by Victoria
State police officers to a video showing a man being electrocuted at an
Indian railway station.

Some police officers of Victoria, which has seen the maximum incidents of
assaults on Indians, had suggested that "this might be a way to fix the
Indian students problem".

Senior officials of the External Affairs Ministry told Mr. Varghese that
such entrenched bias among sections of police officers towards the Indian
community was a matter of serious concern and such behaviour should have no
place in any society.

With investigations under way in Melbourne, capital of Victoria, External
Affairs Minister S. M. Krishna, in a statement, hoped that apart from taking
action against officials concerned, Australian authorities would also take
necessary and effective measures to address concerns about the safety of all
people of Indian origin in Australia.

The video showed a man on the roof of a train spurning pleas to climb down
to safety. As people watched, he stood up and was instantly electrocuted
when he touched the overhead traction wires. The video ended with shots of
his smouldering body lying on the roof of the train. The Australian media
has reported that the mail with the racist comments was circulating in the
police computer system.

According to The Herald Sun, some of the force's top officers have been
implicated in the scandal, which also involves pornographic material. Three
superintendents and several inspectors are being hauled up after an
examination of the emails showed they contained pornographic, homophobic,
racist and violent material.

Apology conveyed

Australia went into apology mode with Mr. Varghese conveying his
government's condemnation of the incident and handing over copies of
statements already made by the Premier of Victoria and the Chief
Commissioner of the State Police in this regard.

"This is completely offensive and contrary to the views and values at the
heart of the Victorian community - tolerance and respect," said Premier John
Brumby while Police Chief Commissioner Simon Overland described the emails
as "disturbing, offensive and gross", adding that "these are matters which
demanded we took action. Some of the content was extremely offensive and we
can't tolerate that within the ranks of Victoria Police."

will s

Oct 9, 2010, 6:17:34 PM10/9/10

"StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message

and their comments dont even go close to your racist drivel

Viper

Oct 9, 2010, 7:01:08 PM10/9/10

Ho, hum

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?250317

Delhi, good choice for the Comm games, wonder if the Kenyans get served
in the bank?

Viper

StraightDrive

Oct 9, 2010, 7:07:53 PM10/9/10

"will s" <wi...@internode.on.net> wrote in message

> "StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message
>

> and their comments dont even go close to your racist drivel

See a "Maturity Counselor" and get help to accept and admit the 21st century
Australian Racism.....

will s

Oct 9, 2010, 7:19:09 PM10/9/10

> "will s" <wi...@internode.on.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message
>>

>> and their comments dont even go close to your racist drivel
>

> See a "Maturity Counselor" and get help to accept and admit the 21st
> century Australian Racism.....

once again...we dont even come close to the racism that you show or that is
in India

India is definitely the number one country when it comes to racism

and knowing you I would say that is something and quite a few of your Indian
mates here ere very proud of

StraightDrive

Oct 9, 2010, 7:45:06 PM10/9/10

"Viper" <win...@tull.com.au> wrote in message

Racistfuck Viper,

1) Outlook is a "terrorist magazine" ie they actually support Paki Muslims
and Indian Muslims KILLING Indian Hindus......They hate everything Indian
and Hindu.....

2) There is NO RACISM in denying a visa to the writer. It is just his/her
imagination.....

3) There is NO RACISM in Apartment denials since it happens to Indians also
ie South Indians in North India or Non-Vegetarians by Vegetarians etc and
plent of other reasons I dont have to educate your LOW IQ brain......

4) Eve teasing has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM......It happens to native born
Indian girls/women too......

5) I DO AGREE with the writers assertion that Indian SLAVES WORSHIP
CAUCASIANS.......

6) Homophobia again has NOTHING to do with RACISM......It is INTOLERANCE

7) ATM guard Saluting your WHITE FRIEND but NOT you "IF TRUE" is because of
"COLONIALISM and SLAVERY"

8) Parents withdrawing inquisitive infants away happens to other Indian
strangers also........It happens to me in USA too but I dont call it
Racism....

9) Gawking at you in Lucknow zoo is NOT RACISM either.........Those families
probably have never seen a black man/woman in their lives before.....

Most of the stuff this columnist accuses is FICTION, MISINTERPRETATION and
made up stories........He/she looks at EVERYTHING through the PRISM of
RACISM.......

She/he needs help......

StraightDrive

Oct 9, 2010, 7:51:02 PM10/9/10

"will s" <wi...@internode.on.net> wrote in message

Muzzles

Oct 9, 2010, 8:02:28 PM10/9/10
cut N paste much

StraightDrive

Oct 9, 2010, 9:23:28 PM10/9/10
/
"Muzzles" <muz...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> cut N paste much

Why not ?

Saves lot of valuable time......

Viper

Oct 9, 2010, 9:37:16 PM10/9/10

Oh I see, it's all fiction because he 'looks at everything through the
prism of racism'

Does the expression 'shooting yourself in the foot' ring a bell you
complete fucking moron? Seriously, how do you manage to turn on your
computer? Do you have a domestic animal that does that for you?

Thank you so much though, it's much more poignant when you humiliate
yourself, just saves others the trouble

Viper

Market Theory

Oct 9, 2010, 9:47:17 PM10/9/10
On Oct 10, 7:41 am, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
wrote:

> Some police officers of Victoria, which has seen the maximum incidents of
> assaults on Indians, had suggested that "this might be a way to fix the
> Indian students problem".

What's racist about that? Distasteful yes, but I don't see what race
has to do with it.

--mt.

StraightDrive

Oct 9, 2010, 9:48:09 PM10/9/10

"Viper" <win...@tull.com.au> wrote in message

Racistfuck Viper,

All you posted is MORE "WhiteSpeak"......

You never answered my point by point analysis.....

1) Outlook is a "terrorist magazine" ie they actually support Paki Muslims
and Indian Muslims KILLING Indian Hindus......They hate everything Indian
and Hindu.....

2) There is NO RACISM in denying a visa to the writer. It is just his/her
imagination.....

3) There is NO RACISM in Apartment denials since it happens to Indians also
ie South Indians in North India or Non-Vegetarians by Vegetarians etc and

plenty of other reasons I dont have time to educate your LOW IQ brain......

[...]

You/She/he needs help......

StraightDrive

Oct 9, 2010, 9:49:48 PM10/9/10

"Market Theory" <qem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>> --mt.

Ask your racist whore mom and trailer trash redneck dad......

Viper

Oct 9, 2010, 11:11:35 PM10/9/10

Do you know what 'whooooooosh' infers? How are you so impossibly dumb?
How could you dare write a line like 'Most of the stuff this columnist

accuses is FICTION, MISINTERPRETATION and made up stories........He/she

looks at EVERYTHING through the PRISM of RACISM' when you are the
ultimate racist you hypocrite. Fair dinkum, I know goldfish with greater
powers of understanding than you

I'm not interested in your 'analysis', particularly as it is self
serving excuse making that is a huge truth stretch, but then being a
pathological liar comes naturally to you

The bloke who wrote the article is a PhD student at the Delhi School of
Economics. I'd suggest he knows racism when he experiences it.

He writes 'It is shocking that people wear liberalism as a sign of
modernity, yet revert to ultra conservatism when actually faced with
difference'

Just cut n' paste a reply idiot

Viper

PS Brett Favre.....lol

StraightDrive

Oct 9, 2010, 11:31:31 PM10/9/10

"Viper" <win...@tull.com.au> wrote in message

MORE "WhiteSpeak" from Viper.....

Thats what all forked tongued racist fucks with SINGLE DIGIT IQs say in
Australia, UK and USA......

Just look at Christine O Donnell running for US Senate.......

By the way I sincerely wish I know Words/phrases like "Nigger", "Sand
Nigger", 'Towel Head" "Rag Head", "Mexcrement" etc to racially abuse FORKED
TONGUED RACISTFUCKS like YOU....

Let me know if you know of any.....

> I'm not interested in your 'analysis', particularly as it is self serving
> excuse making that is a huge truth stretch,

More "WhiteSpeak"......since you cant come up with valid responses to my
analysis.......

>but then being a pathological liar comes naturally to you

I wish I can get a surgery to have a "FORKED TONGUE" like YOU to
pathologically lie.......:-))

> The bloke who wrote the article is a PhD student at the Delhi School of
> Economics. I'd suggest he knows racism when he experiences it.

Christine O Donnell is running for Senate in USA........So whats your point
?

Just because some one has a PHd in economics automatically PROVES he is an
EXPERT in EVERYTHING ELSE ???

More Typical "WhiteSpeak".....from Viper

> He writes 'It is shocking that people wear liberalism as a sign of
> modernity, yet revert to ultra conservatism when actually faced with
> difference'
>
> Just cut n' paste a reply idiot
>

> Viper

Yep.....the PHd student with English as his native language DOES NOT know
the difference between the CONCEPTS of "RACISM" and "INTOLERANCE".

As usualy YOU are RUNNING AWAY from FACTS and TRUTH like a "typical forked
tongued racistfuck"....

will s

Oct 10, 2010, 1:08:15 AM10/10/10

"StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message

go and do some train surfin

Viper

Oct 10, 2010, 1:10:56 AM10/10/10

Christine O'Donnell? Brett Favre? Hey straighty are you a crack head?

Straight Drive's 'analysis' ROFLMAO

Viper

StraightDrive

Oct 10, 2010, 1:18:49 AM10/10/10

> "StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message
>

> go and do some train surfin

Western forked tongued racistfucks always complain that Rest of the Muslims
dont CONDEMN terrorism by radical muslims.

See the hypocrisy in you will_s ?

Instead of condemning this Australian Racism, you are RUNNING AWAY.......

Diesel

Oct 10, 2010, 3:17:55 AM10/10/10

"StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message

Going by you subject heading and your reply's, its clear to all that your
are the racist bigot here!

BTW There were 2 junior officers who were disciplined. They don't represent
the thousands of other members of the Victorian Police Force

(In a statement, Victorian Police chief commissioner Simon Overland said: "
This particular email relates to two police members, one of whom resigned
while under investigation and a second member who is currently on extended
sick leave and facing serious disciplinary charges." "Neither of these
individuals are senior police officers and we hope to deal with the matter
as soon as possible. There are no other members currently facing
disciplinary action over this email. But, the investigation is continuing,"
Overland said.)

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/115810/India/aussie-racist-cops-face-heat-for-india-slur.html
Or like you said to Viper, are you going to claim this is a terrorist
newspaper?

Here's a few Examples of racist brutality by Indian Police and the public
that were posted by another person to one of your racist Indian mates on
another group. In fact, there are many hundreds of examples to choose from
on YouTube.

Indian police torturing a Doctor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0pc8IjmXaI

Humans Rights Watch did a video about various other incidents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgS3eu6zVng&feature=related

A similar incident reported on Indian TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUCanFJ6a-k

This is very disturbing. The gallant Indian police go on a rampage at a
Christian school, beating teachers and pupils alike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShMbYGby8ys

Same story, another province in India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7m3HsKN5c

StraightDrive

Oct 10, 2010, 4:04:08 AM10/10/10

"Diesel" <die...@noaddress.com.au> wrote in message

> "StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Market Theory" <qem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> On Oct 10, 7:41 am, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Some police officers of Victoria, which has seen the maximum incidents
>>> of
>>> assaults on Indians, had suggested that "this might be a way to fix the
>>> Indian students problem".

>> Ask your racist whore mom and trailer trash redneck dad......
>
> Going by you subject heading and your reply's, its clear to all that your
> are the racist bigot here!

Being anti-racist is NOT racist. More "WhiteSpeak" from you as usual....

> BTW There were 2 junior officers who were disciplined. They don't
> represent the thousands of other members of the Victorian Police Force
>
> (In a statement, Victorian Police chief commissioner Simon Overland said:
> " This particular email relates to two police members, one of whom
> resigned while under investigation and a second member who is currently on
> extended sick leave and facing serious disciplinary charges." "Neither of
> these individuals are senior police officers and we hope to deal with the
> matter as soon as possible. There are no other members currently facing
> disciplinary action over this email. But, the investigation is
> continuing," Overland said.)
>
> http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/115810/India/aussie-racist-cops-face-heat-for-india-slur.html
> Or like you said to Viper, are you going to claim this is a terrorist
> newspaper?

Firstly, you are completely "confused" with this illogical comment.

Secondly you have no clue about "Outlook"

The problem with western democracies is every one has an opinion about
everything under the Sun.

> Here's a few Examples of racist brutality by Indian Police and the public
> that were posted by another person to one of your racist Indian mates on
> another group. In fact, there are many hundreds of examples to choose from
> on YouTube.
>
> Indian police torturing a Doctor.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0pc8IjmXaI

Indian police torturing "Indian Doctor".

IF TRUE, how is it "Racist" ??

You see.........Typical "Spin" aka "WhiteSpeak" from you again.......

I have NO TIME to watch every irrelevant video link you posted........which
serves nothing but muddle the issue being discussed here.

> Humans Rights Watch did a video about various other incidents.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgS3eu6zVng&feature=related
>
> A similar incident reported on Indian TV
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUCanFJ6a-k
>
> This is very disturbing. The gallant Indian police go on a rampage at a
> Christian school, beating teachers and pupils alike.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShMbYGby8ys

> Same story, another province in India.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7m3HsKN5c

CHRISTIANITY is a FUCKING VIRUS..........It KILLS native cultures and
religions......

Western Governments spread christianity to turn every human being on the
planet in to a SLAVE of the western governments.

I DO NOT want to discuss this "religion thingie" further since it is a
different issue from the "racism issue" in this thread.

I HATE you for the SIMPLE REASON you engage in 24x7 SPIN and DECEPTION like
you did in this thread by posting completely irrelevant videos....

If you want to discuss "human rights" and "religious" issues, you can start
a different thread and I will be more than happy to "TEACH YOU SOME
LESSONS"......

Dont come back with MORE SPIN and DECEPTION......

will s

Oct 10, 2010, 4:55:13 AM10/10/10

"StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message

Viper

Oct 10, 2010, 5:50:15 AM10/10/10
Was that a cut n' paste in response to a cut n' paste?

Viper

Viper

Oct 10, 2010, 5:53:27 AM10/10/10

Hey straighty, you seem to live in the USA. My bet is that instead of
being a torch bearer for the injustice of colonialism, you are in
reality a 100% Uncle Tom, who does exactly what he is told, when he is
told to do it

Viper

Diesel

Oct 10, 2010, 5:54:48 AM10/10/10

> "Diesel" <die...@noaddress.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> "StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Market Theory" <qem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> Ask your racist whore mom and trailer trash redneck dad......
>>
>> Going by you subject heading and your reply's, its clear to all that your
>> are the racist bigot here!
>
> Being anti-racist is NOT racist. More "WhiteSpeak" from you as usual....

"WhiteSpeak"! Clearly a racist tag that you as a racist like to use. You
appear to believe that only white people can be racist.

>> BTW There were 2 junior officers who were disciplined. They don't
>> represent the thousands of other members of the Victorian Police Force
>>
>> (In a statement, Victorian Police chief commissioner Simon Overland said:
>> " This particular email relates to two police members, one of whom
>> resigned while under investigation and a second member who is currently
>> on extended sick leave and facing serious disciplinary charges." "Neither
>> of these individuals are senior police officers and we hope to deal with
>> the matter as soon as possible. There are no other members currently
>> facing disciplinary action over this email. But, the investigation is
>> continuing," Overland said.)
>>
>> http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/115810/India/aussie-racist-cops-face-heat-for-india-slur.html
>> Or like you said to Viper, are you going to claim this is a terrorist
>> newspaper?
>
> Firstly, you are completely "confused" with this illogical comment.
>
> Secondly you have no clue about "Outlook"
>
> The problem with western democracies is every one has an opinion about
> everything under the Sun.

Yes, that called democracy and freedom of speech. Perhaps you should try it
some time?

>> Here's a few Examples of racist brutality by Indian Police and the public
>> that were posted by another person to one of your racist Indian mates on
>> another group. In fact, there are many hundreds of examples to choose
>> from on YouTube.
>>
>> Indian police torturing a Doctor.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0pc8IjmXaI
>
> Indian police torturing "Indian Doctor".
>
> IF TRUE, how is it "Racist" ??

Yes, That's just Indian Police brutality. Clearly the Indian Police have a
lot of problems. Perhaps you should direct some of your energy towards
fixing that problem. Or perhaps it doesn't bother you to see such behaviour
displayed by the Indian Police

> You see.........Typical "Spin" aka "WhiteSpeak" from you again.......
>
> I have NO TIME to watch every irrelevant video link you
> posted........which serves nothing but muddle the issue being discussed
> here.

Perhaps you should take the time. you could learn about the faults in your
own society and correct them, rather than spend time accusing others of
fault.

>> Humans Rights Watch did a video about various other incidents.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgS3eu6zVng&feature=related
>>
>> A similar incident reported on Indian TV
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUCanFJ6a-k
>>
>> This is very disturbing. The gallant Indian police go on a rampage at a
>> Christian school, beating teachers and pupils alike.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShMbYGby8ys
>> Same story, another province in India.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7m3HsKN5c
>

> CHRISTIANITY is a FUCKING VIRUS..........It KILLS native cultures and
> religions......
>
> Western Governments spread christianity to turn every human being on the
> planet in to a SLAVE of the western governments.

That's a bit of a wild statement. You really don't like Westerners and
Christian's do you? But that's to be expected by a racist bigot like
yourself!

> I DO NOT want to discuss this "religion thingie" further since it is a
> different issue from the "racism issue" in this thread.

Its similar to racism, its called bigotry

> I HATE you for the SIMPLE REASON you engage in 24x7 SPIN and DECEPTION
> like you did in this thread by posting completely irrelevant videos....

Most racist and bigots hate quite a lots of things that they don't accept or
want to understand

> If you want to discuss "human rights" and "religious" issues, you can
> start a different thread and I will be more than happy to "TEACH YOU SOME
> LESSONS"......

Happy to do so. I will keep an eye open for your posts

> Dont come back with MORE SPIN and DECEPTION......

You appear to be the expert in that field!

Diesel

StraightDrive

Oct 11, 2010, 11:12:24 PM10/11/10
/

> On 10/10/2010 7:04 PM, StraightDrive wrote:
>> "Diesel"<die...@noaddress.com.au> wrote in message
>>>

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7m3HsKN5c
>>

>> CHRISTIANITY is a FUCKING VIRUS..........It KILLS native cultures and
>> religions......
>>
>> Western Governments spread christianity to turn every human being on the
>> planet in to a SLAVE of the western governments.
>>
>> I DO NOT want to discuss this "religion thingie" further since it is a
>> different issue from the "racism issue" in this thread.
>>
>> I HATE you for the SIMPLE REASON you engage in 24x7 SPIN and DECEPTION
>> like
>> you did in this thread by posting completely irrelevant videos....
>>
>> If you want to discuss "human rights" and "religious" issues, you can
>> start
>> a different thread and I will be more than happy to "TEACH YOU SOME
>> LESSONS"......
>>
>> Dont come back with MORE SPIN and DECEPTION......
>

> Hey straighty, you seem to live in the USA. My bet is that instead of
> being a torch bearer for the injustice of colonialism, you are in reality
> a 100% Uncle Tom, who does exactly what he is told, when he is told to do
> it
>

> Viper

Australian Convict Bastards "APOLOGIZED" for their RACISM.........

StraightDrive

Oct 11, 2010, 11:12:40 PM10/11/10
>>> understanding than you
>>

>> MORE "WhiteSpeak" from Viper.....
>>
>> Thats what all forked tongued racist fucks with SINGLE DIGIT IQs say in
>> Australia, UK and USA......
>>
>> Just look at Christine O Donnell running for US Senate.......

I LOVE kicking forked tongued racistfuck asses like yours, Viper......

See how you RAN AWAY like a typical western pussy........

By the way can you please teach me some words like "Nigger", "Sand

StraightDrive

Oct 11, 2010, 11:23:22 PM10/11/10

> "StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message

>>> Going by you subject heading and your reply's, its clear to all that
>>> your
>>> are the racist bigot here!
>>
>> Being anti-racist is NOT racist. More "WhiteSpeak" from you as usual....
>
> "WhiteSpeak"! Clearly a racist tag that you as a racist like to use. You
> appear to believe that only white people can be racist.

It is NOT a racist tag.........Unfortuantely it is a FACT.

I NEVER said only white people can be racist.......

STOP diverting the issue.

>>> BTW There were 2 junior officers who were disciplined. They don't
>>> represent the thousands of other members of the Victorian Police Force
>>>
>>> (In a statement, Victorian Police chief commissioner Simon Overland
>>> said:
>>> " This particular email relates to two police members, one of whom
>>> resigned while under investigation and a second member who is currently
>>> on extended sick leave and facing serious disciplinary charges."
>>> "Neither
>>> of these individuals are senior police officers and we hope to deal with
>>> the matter as soon as possible. There are no other members currently
>>> facing disciplinary action over this email. But, the investigation is
>>> continuing," Overland said.)
>>>
>>> http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/115810/India/aussie-racist-cops-face-heat-for-india-slur.html
>>> Or like you said to Viper, are you going to claim this is a terrorist
>>> newspaper?
>>
>> Firstly, you are completely "confused" with this illogical comment.
>>
>> Secondly you have no clue about "Outlook"
>>
>> The problem with western democracies is every one has an opinion about
>> everything under the Sun.
>
> Yes, that called democracy and freedom of speech. Perhaps you should try
> it some time?

Your democracies are UTTER FAILURES.........since they are nothing but
dictatorships covered with a veil of democracy to fool the populace.

Freedom of speech is the most abused right in western countries.

>>> Here's a few Examples of racist brutality by Indian Police and the
>>> public
>>> that were posted by another person to one of your racist Indian mates on
>>> another group. In fact, there are many hundreds of examples to choose
>>> from on YouTube.
>>>
>>> Indian police torturing a Doctor.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0pc8IjmXaI
>>
>> Indian police torturing "Indian Doctor".
>>
>> IF TRUE, how is it "Racist" ??
>
> Yes, That's just Indian Police brutality. Clearly the Indian Police have a
> lot of problems. Perhaps you should direct some of your energy towards
> fixing that problem. Or perhaps it doesn't bother you to see such
> behaviour displayed by the Indian Police

I cant stand YOUR TYPICAL CUNNING.

The point being discussed is"RACISM" and NOT "brutality"

>> You see.........Typical "Spin" aka "WhiteSpeak" from you again.......
>>
>> I have NO TIME to watch every irrelevant video link you
>> posted........which serves nothing but muddle the issue being discussed
>> here.
>
> Perhaps you should take the time. you could learn about the faults in your
> own society and correct them, rather than spend time accusing others of
> fault.

Perhaps you should see a "Maturity Counselor" and learn to be mature enough
to ACCEPT the FACT of RACISM in your country.

>> CHRISTIANITY is a FUCKING VIRUS..........It KILLS native cultures and
>> religions......
>>
>> Western Governments spread christianity to turn every human being on the
>> planet in to a SLAVE of the western governments.
>
> That's a bit of a wild statement. You really don't like Westerners and
> Christian's do you? But that's to be expected by a racist bigot like
> yourself!

It is a CORRECT STATEMENT.

Christianity is a VIRUS westerners use to turn every one into a slave of the
west.

You are just NOT MATURE ENOUGH to accept FACTS.

>> I DO NOT want to discuss this "religion thingie" further since it is a
>> different issue from the "racism issue" in this thread.
>
> Its similar to racism, its called bigotry

STOP diverting the thread.......just stick to "Racism" issue.

>> I HATE you for the SIMPLE REASON you engage in 24x7 SPIN and DECEPTION
>> like you did in this thread by posting completely irrelevant videos....
>
> Most racist and bigots hate quite a lots of things that they don't accept
> or
> want to understand

Like you are doing here. Look at yourself in the mirror.

>> If you want to discuss "human rights" and "religious" issues, you can
>> start a different thread and I will be more than happy to "TEACH YOU SOME
>> LESSONS"......
>
> Happy to do so. I will keep an eye open for your posts
>
>> Dont come back with MORE SPIN and DECEPTION......
>
> You appear to be the expert in that field!
>
> Diesel

You have the typical western psychological problem of "Projection"

SEEK MENTAL HELP.

Viper

Oct 11, 2010, 11:59:38 PM10/11/10

Says the dope who's the anti white crusader of the internet, but just
obeys like a diligent little worker when he's told top do something by
the boss. All piss and wind straighty, plain old piss and wind. Do u
dress up in a superhero's suit when the neighbours aren't watching......lol

Viper

StraightDrive

Oct 12, 2010, 2:12:32 AM10/12/10

"Viper" <win...@tull.com.au> wrote in message

Wotawonderfulworld

Oct 12, 2010, 2:20:19 AM10/12/10
"StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in

No they didn't they all died some 100+ years a ago,

Our generation apologized on their behalf....

Once again .. incorrect facts.. pity i do like your ramblings at times.

Viper

Oct 12, 2010, 4:59:01 AM10/12/10

I haven't gone anywhere airhead, I'm right here watching you cut n'
paste. How does it feel to be an Uncle Tom? We pretend we hate the white
man, but without his paycheck we'd be fucked. Why aren't you in India
straighty?, couldn't get a job at home? What sort of visa are you on?
Haven't overstayed have you?

lol......Brett Favre

Viper

StraightDrive

Oct 12, 2010, 5:02:10 AM10/12/10

I LOVE kicking forked tongued racistfuck asses like yours, Viper......

Viper

Oct 12, 2010, 5:04:38 AM10/12/10

You are such a pissweak dog straighty, can't you deal with any issue,
with any poster, anytime? The answer is no because your as weak as stale
urine....lol.....'seek mental help'.....roflmao

Viper

StraightDrive

Oct 12, 2010, 5:04:45 AM10/12/10

> [...]

Viper

Oct 12, 2010, 5:05:58 AM10/12/10

Visa's just about expired then? lol

Viper

StraightDrive

Oct 12, 2010, 5:12:50 AM10/12/10

> On 12/10/2010 8:04 PM, StraightDrive wrote:

StraightDrive

Oct 12, 2010, 5:55:51 AM10/12/10

>>> Happy to do so. I will keep an eye open for your posts

>>> You appear to be the expert in that field!
>>>
>>> Diesel
>>

>> You have the typical western psychological problem of "Projection"
>>
>> SEEK MENTAL HELP.
>

> You are such a pissweak dog straighty, can't you deal with any issue, with
> any poster, anytime? The answer is no because your as weak as stale
> urine....lol.....'seek mental help'.....roflmao
>
> Viper

I LOVE kicking forked tongued racistfuck asses like yours, Viper......

See how you RAN AWAY like a typical "forked tongued" pussy........

Don speaks the truth

Oct 12, 2010, 7:29:28 AM10/12/10
> Viper- Hide quoted text -

HA HA HA...gotta say i agree with Viper (of all people) on this one.
SD is a complete cracko.

Don

Viper

Oct 12, 2010, 10:34:02 PM10/12/10