Sachin is the greatest cricketer to ever play the game

1 view

kris...@ureach.com

Jun 27, 2006, 1:34:06 PM6/27/06
2 spectacular centuries in consecutive ODIs for Lashings World XI.
Sachin is definitely the greatest player to ever set foot on a cricket
stadium. First, he smashed 155 against the famed Cambridge University
attack, then an unbelievable 147 against the feared Reigate Priory
Cricket Club.

With this performance, I think you can go so far as to say that his
greatness has even transcended the sport. It is my humble opinion that
he's the greatest sportsman ever in the history of mankind. Forget
Michael Jordan, Pele, Muhammad Ali, Bradman, etc. Tendulkar is the best!

Jaidev

Jun 27, 2006, 1:39:28 PM6/27/06
Dude,

Knock it off. Give him a break.

That was really uncalled for.

<kris...@ureach.com> wrote in message

agark

Jun 27, 2006, 2:12:17 PM6/27/06
In article <44a16d38$0$3507$a826...@reader.corenews.com>,
Jai...@Jaidev.com says...

He has had a big break. Not including the $40 million. Hope nothing
else breaks anymore.

Jaidev

Jun 27, 2006, 2:36:41 PM6/27/06

"agark" <a...@nospamagg.com> wrote in message

WHY abuse somebody who is NOT EVEN in the TEAM now ?

Prof K (Chinna) Srinivasan

Jun 27, 2006, 3:08:09 PM6/27/06

"Jaidev" <Jai...@Jaidev.com> wrote in message

Narayanan-saar why abuse Ganguly when not in team ? Bcoz he banging ur
mommy and u crying like pussy

U suffer from schizoprenia talking 2 urself.

Jaidev

Jun 27, 2006, 3:19:06 PM6/27/06

"Prof K (Chinna) Srinivasan" <Chin...@osbuckeyes.edu> wrote in message

DEFINITION of PUSSY:

Someone with INSANELY UNLIMITED POWER torturing, raping, abusing and
murdering WEAK, POWERLESS and DEFENSELESS CIVILIANS.

So you are a PUSSY.

Dipak Basu

Jun 27, 2006, 4:57:35 PM6/27/06
<kris...@ureach.com> wrote in message

What about Zidane?

DB.

ark...@yahoo.com

Jun 28, 2006, 12:55:31 PM6/28/06
Well I agree, but I don't think it has anything to do with Lashings'
performances.
I wouldn't, however, put him above Bradman - very close to him, though.

thar...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2006, 5:30:10 AM6/30/06
well. all these people are dreaming. u call sachin the best cos he
scored 2 back to back centuries against some old and out of form chaps?
then would u call mahela the best too? he scored 2 back to back
centuries againsta a national team? and how many triple centuries
sachin has scored compared to bradman?
very funny!