If Butt Goes ... the Envelope Please

arahim

Sep 28, 2010, 11:50:32 AM9/28/10
It would be Miandad ... it would seem.

dodo

Sep 28, 2010, 12:11:04 PM9/28/10
On Sep 28, 11:50 am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It would be Miandad ... it would seem.

An even bigger fixer with strong underworld links! Make the chor the
kotwal

If that happens, ICC should consider banning Pak

Asif Zaidi

Sep 28, 2010, 12:42:03 PM9/28/10
On Sep 28, 10:50 am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It would be Miandad ... it would seem.

A person whose son is married to Don's daughter (perhaps the sexes are
mixed up)

Just what we want from Pak cricket: more ties to betting, gambling !!

Jayen

Sep 28, 2010, 8:40:37 PM9/28/10

The ICC cannot officially take into account Miandad's adult son's
relations by marriage, so there will be no reservations on their side.
India would definitely continue to deny a visa, so he can't visit this
country, not that it should matter much to him.

However, there would be winks and nudges among some cricket fans the
moment something a little strange happens during a Pakistan match.

Regards,
Jayen

Neha

Sep 29, 2010, 5:48:02 AM9/29/10

arahim wrote:
> It would be Miandad ... it would seem.

Poor Pakistan, kya haal ho gaya hai tumhara :-(

Neha

Nirvanam

Sep 29, 2010, 11:30:09 AM9/29/10
On Sep 29, 5:40 am, Jayen <rsc_pos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 9:42 pm, Asif Zaidi <asifnza...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 28, 10:50 am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > It would be Miandad ... it would seem.
>
> > A person whose son is married to Don's daughter (perhaps the sexes are
> > mixed up)
>
> > Just what we want from Pak cricket: more ties to betting, gambling !!
>
> The ICC cannot officially take into account Miandad's adult son's
> relations by marriage, so there will be no reservations on their side.

I was actually going to reply the same thing but as I was typing I
realized there is a flaw in my view. ICC is least bothered about
Miandad's son's connection but it IS bothered about Miandad's
connections. Miandad is a relative-thru-marriage to Dawood.

Now it is entirely possible that Miandad jr and Dawood jr fell in love
and got married caring not for their parents' wishes. But that still
doesn't mean Miandad has no ties with Dawood. If it is felt that there
is possible conflict of interest or nepotism when a person is made
minster for an industry in which his in-laws or even cousins have
companies, then why is this not considered so?

> However, there would be winks and nudges among some cricket fans the
> moment something a little strange happens during a Pakistan match.

Which happens even now...lol

« Ballaybaz »

Sep 29, 2010, 7:56:32 PM9/29/10
He is not going any where. LOL