PakNYCap

MBh...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2007, 8:18:46 PM11/9/07
Pakistan Association of New York Capital District

http://www.paknycap.org

Provide cultural and social interaction for the families and
individuals of the Pakistani community and to offer a variety of
programs and services to its members on larger scale. Promote our rich
Heritage, cultural goodwill & values among others communities.

GeorgeBush Jr

Nov 9, 2007, 8:27:46 PM11/9/07

<MBh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I know honesty is the best policy which is why I am posting on internet
about the death threats that made my TINY WHITE DICK DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

Can you please fight this terrorist AGCE, AGPE, AGVE on behalf of me ?

This TERRORIST AmerGovtCriminalsExposer, AmerGovtPyschopathsExposer,
AmerGovtVampiresExposer (AGCE, AGPE, AGVE) emailed me on othis week
with subject "ADVANCE CHRISTMAS GREETINGS to the CHIMP George Bush Jr" and
FORCED my TINY WHITE DICK DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

Tonight when I speak to Lord Jesus, I will beg him for a NEW BIG WHITE DICK.

I suspect this TERRORIST AGCE, AGPE, AGVE will keep EMAILING ME DEATH
THREATS and FORCE MY DICK DISAPPEAR EVERY DAY and I will
have to keep BEGGING Lord Jesus for a NEW BIG WHITE DICK everyday.

This TERRORIST publicly threatened he will RAPE and MAIM my LOVELY DAUGHTERS
and still I dont have the GUTS TO ARREST HIM for the fear of him EXPOSING
how me, my DICKSUCKERS FBI, CIA and NSA SECRTELY and ILLEGALLY TORTURE
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS every day with PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPONS.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/ef677b1ef32633b1?hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/238657d378a212ff?hl=en&

Your IMPOTENT PRESIDENT
George Bush Jr aka dubya
&
Your FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT GENIUS AGENTS

Ærchie

Nov 9, 2007, 8:59:28 PM11/9/07
The curfew had been lifted and the gamblin' wheel shut down, Anyone with
any sense had already left town. Yet GeorgeBush Jr was standin' in the
doorway saying:

><MBh...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Pakistan Association of New York Capital District
>>
>> http://www.paknycap.org
>>
>> Provide cultural and social interaction for the families and
>> individuals of the Pakistani community and to offer a variety of
>> programs and services to its members on larger scale. Promote our rich
>> Heritage, cultural goodwill & values among others communities.
>>

>I know honesty is the best policy which is why I am posting on internet
>about the death threats that made my TINY WHITE DICK DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

Your wish is granted, sampath.

<PLONK>
Ærchie
--
Don't visit my blog, it is private property!
http://archiearchive.wordpress.com/

GeorgeBush Jr

Nov 9, 2007, 9:24:07 PM11/9/07

"Ærchie" <arch...@pphotmail.com> wrote in message

> The curfew had been lifted and the gamblin' wheel shut down, Anyone with
> any sense had already left town. Yet GeorgeBush Jr was standin' in the
> doorway saying:
>

>><MBh...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Pakistan Association of New York Capital District
>>>
>>> http://www.paknycap.org
>>>
>>> Provide cultural and social interaction for the families and
>>> individuals of the Pakistani community and to offer a variety of
>>> programs and services to its members on larger scale. Promote our rich
>>> Heritage, cultural goodwill & values among others communities.
>>>

>>I know honesty is the best policy which is why I am posting on internet
>>about the death threats that made my TINY WHITE DICK DISAPPEAR FOREVER.
>
> Your wish is granted, sampath.
>
> <PLONK>
> Ærchie
> --

Erchie,

If you call me any name other than George Bush Jr, I will have to
incarcerate you in Guantanamo Bay and TORTURE YOU EVERY SECOND of your life.

I ORDERED my TINY WHITE DICKSUCKING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS to install
SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips in my WIFE LAURA BUSH and RECORD my wife laura's
mind when she gave me a BLOW JOB to MY TINY WHITE DICK.

FBI, CIA and NSA agents REVEALED THE SECRET that MY WIFE LAURA BUSH was
FATASIZING SUCKING A BIG BLACK DICK while SUCKING MY TINY WHITE DICK. I
threw a BIG PARTY to myself and my TINY WHITE DICKSUCKING FBI, CIA and NSA
AGENT EUNUCHS.

This TERRORIST AmerGovtCriminalsExposer, AmerGovtPyschopathsExposer,
AmerGovtVampiresExposer (AGCE, AGPE, AGVE) emailed me THIS WEEK

gb6726

Nov 10, 2007, 12:49:54 AM11/10/07
On Nov 9, 7:24 pm, "GeorgeBush Jr" <GeorgeB...@WHITEINCESTHOUSE.ORG>
wrote:
> "Ærchie" <archiv...@pphotmail.com> wrote in message

> > The curfew had been lifted and the gamblin' wheel shut down, Anyone with
> > any sense had already left town. Yet GeorgeBush Jr was standin' in the
> > doorway saying:
>
> >><MBhu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

George Bush doesn't have a TV, not to mention an Internet. He rules
the world
with his close-friended spirit, one with replacement policies to
general heathcare
and to all matters, a regime where he takes hold as a racist criminal
with
his pet projects that are real life TV to his skinhead soul. 80-90
percent
of Arabs think negatively of Americans today as a result of the Iraq
war.
(Statistics by a Jewish political institute in Israel, in the past the
statistics
claims Arabs thought positively of Americans) Osama could have never
dreamt of so much hate between Arabs and Americans. A racist terrorist
and criminal, compromises safety with racism, as Nancy Pelosi called
him, a criminal man in denial, a King wearing a blind naked coat.

gb6726

Nov 10, 2007, 2:23:07 AM11/10/07

You don't need to play. You can take a Summa Cum Laude position
and say it. Say what you see and don't see what you say. Say what
it is. It is, what it is. It is 'that'! What you say is what you see
such
as 'Your Impotent President'. He runs a replacement policy, he is
a regime-ist. Das ist ein regimen. Menchon en Internet. Fascist coat.
Long black balonist coat, replacement policies, Gestapo. Psychos
rule the world in pet project of Gestapo of racist interest.

Virgil

Nov 10, 2007, 4:21:26 AM11/10/07
What is all tis political garbage doing in sci.math?

hhc...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 1:32:46 PM11/11/07
On Nov 10, 4:21 am, Virgil <vir...@comcast.net> wrote:
> What is all tis political garbage doing in sci.math?

For that matter, what is it doing here in sci.physics?

Harry C.

Sjouke Burry

Nov 11, 2007, 1:43:19 PM11/11/07
GB is a spamming mentally ill idiot who
mainly talks to himself, responding to his own articles.
When you dare to protest, he resorts to violent threats,
so I would like it if somebody could indentify him and
have him sent to a psych.

Wog George

Nov 11, 2007, 3:40:22 PM11/11/07

"Sjouke Burry" <burrynu...@ppllaanneett.nnlll> wrote in message

He posts on r.s.c. with enough identities for an entire cricket team, most
of the opposition, and a significant proportion of the crowd.

--
George
"I wish I could have tomorrow all over again" - Rick Kelly - 16 September

Wog George

Nov 11, 2007, 3:41:49 PM11/11/07

"Smoke Burry" <burrynu...@ppllaanneett.nnlll> wrote in message
> [...]

Ian Thorpe

Nov 13, 2007, 3:15:09 PM11/13/07

"Wog George" <wog-NotThi...@amd-p.com> wrote in message

One of that many internet nyms the spamming idiot GB has is Wog George who
is a paedophile who abuses underage kids like Kunal.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/890cf589c6b5d404

Ian Thorpe

Nov 13, 2007, 3:17:15 PM11/13/07

"Wog George" <wog-NotThi...@amd-p.com> wrote in message

GeorgeBush Jr

Nov 12, 2007, 11:00:24 PM11/12/07

"Virgil" <vir...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> What is all tis political garbage doing in sci.math?

My fellow patriotic american virgil,

This is NOT political garbage. It is VERY IMPORTANT EVERY AMERICAN read
this and EDUCATE THEMSELVES about OUR FASCIST COUNTRY.

The ONLY AMERICAN MAN that brought ME and our WORLD FAMOUS FBI, CIA,
NSA and SECRET SERVICE agencies to our KNEES and TURNED US into IMPOTENT
EUNUCHS is this AmerGovtCriminalsExposer,AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer,
AmerGovtVampiresExposer (AGCE, AGPE, AGVE).

ALL AMERICAN WOMEN should CRAVE and BEG this BRAVE AMERICAN to FATHER THEIR
KIDS to BREED BRAVE and CHIVALROUS AMERICANS who we dont have many in our
country now.

This TERRORIST AmerGovtCriminalsExposer, AmerGovtPyschopathsExposer,
AmerGovtVampiresExposer (AGCE, AGPE, AGVE) emailed me on othis week

GeorgeBush Jr

Nov 12, 2007, 11:01:01 PM11/12/07

<hhc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

My fellow patriotic american hhc314,