Dear Internet Friend, Give me 7 minutes.

bl.so...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 10:02:36 AM2/1/08
Dear Internet Friend, Give me 7 minutes. I will show how to become a
Millionaire.

Anybody will think twice before investing their hard earned money in
any company or business. But if you are told that you

will get Lakhs in 10 days, will you believe it? But it is absolutely
true!!. Are you ready to spend just Rs.140 to earn Lakhs

in 10 days? After all Rs.140 can get you just 2 cinema tickets+2 pop
corns.

First of all, This system is 100% legal and 1000% successful. This is
not a Scam or Fraud way of making Money.
This system of making money is very simple than any other system in
the Internet. You can see the result in less than 10

days. This system had already made many Millionaires in India. Why not
you be the next Millionaire

Need more details???----> http://www.bsolanki.cash2all.com/

So go through the site it ll get you the complete details!

http://www.bsolanki.cash2all.com/

In case If u still have doubts feel free to ask me @ Chennai No-
09791011303

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Feb 1, 2008, 10:39:47 AM2/1/08

<bl.so...@gmail.com> wrote in message

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH,

Pimp your whore wife, mom and daughters like your colleagues at FBI n NSA.
Thats the fastest way to become a millionaire like them.