Apology to all

1 view

CricketLeague

Nov 18, 2007, 5:58:49 AM11/18/07
To all who haven't kill filed me,

As you know I troll these and many other newsgroups. I use many
different aliases including cricketleague, ivar, newstoberead, david
singh, cricbestsport, george bush jr and many more. I spend many hours
each day doing this.

It has been school holidays, so I've needed things to do between chores
for the family I serve for a living. Hopefully this summer will mark my
graduation from secondary school to higher secondary (yr 11-12), so I
will unfortunately have less time to post.

At only 37 years of age, I will obviously be the first sardar in history
to get to this stage, so my time off will be most necessary.

My heart is with you,
cricketleague, david singh, etc

CricketLeague

Nov 18, 2007, 6:02:49 AM11/18/07

Ian Thorpe

Nov 18, 2007, 7:29:32 AM11/18/07
To all who haven't kill filed me,

As you know I troll these and many other newsgroups. I use many
different aliases including cricketleague, ivar, newstoberead, david

singh, cricbestsport, george bush jr, ian thorpe and many more. I spend

Ian Thorpe

Nov 18, 2007, 7:33:00 AM11/18/07

Dear Dr. CricketLeague,

You truly are the smartest (and sexiest ;) ) person to ever live,
perhaps only rivalled by some sikh martyrs and george bush.
Sometimes I amaze myself, with the intelligence and coherence of my
comments.

Ian Thorpe, PhD.

Offramp

Nov 18, 2007, 7:34:08 AM11/18/07

I for one have not killfiled you, cricketleague, and I accept your
apology. I can see that you have severe problems.

Rodney Ulyate

Nov 18, 2007, 4:32:10 PM11/18/07
I slurred:
> Jaived apologised:
> Given that (a) I am very drunk, (b) "Ian Thorpe" has somehow evaded my
> aus.sport.cricket killfile and (c) I am in the conciliatory doldrums
> this evening (probably only because of [b]

No, (a)!

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Blah-blah."
Anon.

David Singh

Nov 18, 2007, 4:34:28 PM11/18/07

"Rodney Ulyate" <rodney...@gmail.com> wrote in message

David Singh

Nov 18, 2007, 4:34:53 PM11/18/07

"Rodney Ulyate" <rodney...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Rodney Ulyate,

Your new sock puppet "Borked Pseudo Mailed" is very creative compared to
your other nyms

NewsToBeRead
ManlyGame
MasterOfNone
IVAR
Fish Womper
Ian Thorpe
Sampath
Andrew Dunford
Erchie
Benjamin Franklin
dechuka
Education
Andrew Dunfords Impostor
David Noons impostor
CricBestSport
Mike Holmans
Ernest_the_sheep
Hansie Azar

George Bush kills islamic terrorists to keep America and the
world safe. I hope George Bush will become president of the free
world a third time to kill the remaining muslim terrorists and racists
lilke you.

David Singh

Kane

Nov 18, 2007, 7:12:40 PM11/18/07

"CricketLeague" <Cricket...@USA.com> wrote in message

> To all who haven't kill filed me,
>
> As you know I troll these and many other newsgroups. I use many different
> aliases including cricketleague, ivar, newstoberead, david singh,
> cricbestsport, george bush jr and many more. I spend many hours each day
> doing this.

Other than being a pain in everyone's ass that would rather keep to cricket
issues your only a kill file away and your only wasting your own time

> It has been school holidays, so I've needed things to do between chores
> for the family I serve for a living. Hopefully this summer will mark my
> graduation from secondary school to higher secondary (yr 11-12), so I will
> unfortunately have less time to post.

Well without trying to be smart I guess racism will be less of an issue as
racism is ONLY a product of the people who push it.

> At only 37 years of age, I will obviously be the first sardar in history
> to get to this stage, so my time off will be most necessary.

37? well lets hope your future posts are more productive and not about race
and only about on field cricket

Everyone can grow most make the choice not to.

David Singh

Nov 19, 2007, 2:48:39 AM11/19/07

Imposter David Singh,

I'm sorry imposter, but I won't you giving away the credit for some of
my prime aliases. Plus I don't like to be associated with some of the
other people you listed. Many aren't even slightly considered racist
bigots like myself.

I think it's fairly obvious who is the real pathetic illiterate troll
and who is the imposter.

David Singh

David Singh

Nov 19, 2007, 3:03:01 AM11/19/07

offramp,

Thank you, you are quite a considerate fellow. I do indeed have serious
issues in life, mostly stemming from being sold into the child sex
industry when I was a boy.

Perhaps with time I can be a functioning member of the human race. Perhaps.

David Singh (aka CricketLeague, IVAR, NewsToBeRead, IanThorpe, etc etc)

David Singh

Nov 19, 2007, 3:03:28 AM11/19/07

Kane,

David Singh

Nov 19, 2007, 9:10:23 PM11/19/07

"David Singh" <DavidSingh99...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

David Singh

Nov 19, 2007, 9:19:43 PM11/19/07

> Offramp wrote:
>> On Nov 18, 12:29 pm, Ian Thorpe <IanThorpe19...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>To all who haven't kill filed me,
>>>
>>>As you know I troll these and many other newsgroups. I use many
>>>different aliases including cricketleague, ivar, newstoberead, david
>>>singh, cricbestsport, george bush jr, ian thorpe and many more. I spend
>>>many hours each day doing this.
>>>
>>>It has been school holidays, so I've needed things to do between chores
>>>for the family I serve for a living. Hopefully this summer will mark my
>>>graduation from secondary school to higher secondary (yr 11-12), so I
>>>will unfortunately have less time to post.
>>>
>>>At only 37 years of age, I will obviously be the first sardar in history
>>>to get to this stage, so my time off will be most necessary.
>>>
>>>My heart is with you,
>>>cricketleague, david singh, etc
>>

>> I for one have not killfiled you, cricketleague, and I accept your
>> apology. I can see that you have severe problems.
>
> offramp,
>
> Thank you, you are quite a considerate fellow. I do indeed have serious
> issues in life, mostly stemming from being sold into the child sex
> industry when I was a boy.

psychopath David Singhs imposter,

You are a genius. I was sexually abused as a boy by my catholic paedophile
priests.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/11562041.html

$50M settlement reached in priest sex abuse cases

By MARY PEMBERTON Associated Press Writer

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - A Roman Catholic religious order has agreed to pay
$50 million to more than 100 Alaska Natives who allege sexual abuse by
Jesuit priests, a lawyer for the accusers said Sunday.

The settlement with the Oregon Province of the Society of Jesus is the
largest one yet against a Catholic religious order, said Anchorage lawyer
Ken Roosa, who called it "a great day" for the 110 victims.

"These are people who were altar boys and altar servers and altar girls,"
Roosa said. "These are people who tried to tell their story and in many
instances were beaten or told to shut up and told, 'How can you say such
things about a man of God?"'

The settlement does not require the order to admit fault, Roosa said. None
of the priests were ever criminally charged.

The settlement announcement is premature because some issues need to be
finalized, said the Very Rev. John Whitney, provincial superior of the
Society of Jesus, Oregon Province, which covers Oregon, Washington, Idaho,
Montana and Alaska.

"When those issues are resolved we will be available for a more complete
discussion of the matter," Whitney said in a prepared statement. He
described the settlement announcement as "premature and detrimental."

Roosa said issues involving the plaintiffs had been resolved. The only
issues that remained were with the religious order's insurer, he said.

Roosa provided The Associated Press with an e-mail sent Friday from Dick
Hansen, the lawyer representing the religious order. It reads, "This email
will confirm that a settlement has been reached. ... The settlement calls
for $50,000,000 to be paid to the plaintiffs/claimants in exchange for
releases of all claims against the Jesuit defendants."

In the e-mail, Hansen says he's glad to "put this matter to rest." Hansen
did not immediately return a call from the AP seeking comment.

The sexual abuse allegations involved 13 or 14 clerics and spanned nearly 30
years, from 1961 to 1987, Roosa said. The children's ages ranged from 5
years to teenage.

"Despite all this, no Catholic religious leader has yet to admit that
problem priests were dumped in Alaska. For our clients, this settlement
represents a long overdue acknowledgment of the truth of their stories of
abuse, stories that until today were largely denied and belittled by
apologists for the abusers," Roosa said.

The Catholic Church first was notified of the Alaska cases of abuse in 2002,
Roosa said.

The cases do not include those against the Diocese of Fairbanks, which owned
and managed the churches in the villages in rural Alaska where the Jesuit
priests were assigned. Those 135 lawsuits have been reduced to 10. Those
cases are expected to be mediated in December.

> Perhaps with time I can be a functioning member of the human race.
> Perhaps.
>
> David Singh (aka CricketLeague, IVAR, NewsToBeRead, IanThorpe, etc etc)

CricketLeague doesnt like George Bush.

I and Ian Thorpe love George Bush. You need to remove your head out of your
paedophile priests ass and sue the catholic church for a few million
dollars.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/9933044474a17985

George Bush kills islamic terrorists to keep America and the
world safe. I hope George Bush will become president of the free
world a third time to kill the remaining muslim terrorists

David Singh

David Singh

Nov 19, 2007, 9:20:53 PM11/19/07