Hope SRT can end his/ours agony at Bradman's backyard

Shiva IYER

Jan 21, 2012, 5:01:29 AM1/21/12
How fitting it would be if SRT could complete his 100th ton @
Adelaide, Bradman's home
state of South Australia.

It would also help us as well as SRT himself to end his agony and get
on the business
of stepping aside gracefully for younger guns or at least take his
Bhaarath on
winning ways...Even a draw would save face here...

Shiva IYER
210112
KrishNaarpaNam

Shiva IYER

Jan 21, 2012, 5:08:13 AM1/21/12
Just to correct myself that DB was born in NSW
but if I'm not wrong spent most of his life in SA..
So maybe safe to say that SA was his home state
more than NSW
Ps correct me if I'm wrong..

FreedomOfThought

Jan 21, 2012, 5:27:19 AM1/21/12

"Shiva IYER" <om.sr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How fitting it would be if SRT could complete his 100th ton @
> Adelaide, Bradman's home
> state of South Australia.
>
> It would also help us as well as SRT himself to end his agony and get
> on the business
> of stepping aside gracefully for younger guns

Why are you so obnoxious about Tendulkar's retirement ?

Cant you see the FACT, Tendulkar is the best Indian batsman in
the current series ?

So why should he retire after scoring 100 hundreds if he is still
in great form and playing better than any other Indian test batsmen ?

What is wrong with you ?

Shiva IYER

Jan 21, 2012, 7:11:32 AM1/21/12
On Jan 21, 3:27 pm, "FreedomOfThought" <FreedomOfThou...@Humanity.com>
wrote:
> "Shiva IYER" <om.srig...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm NOT being obnoxious on him. There are so many who share my
views but not everyone posts their view isn't it??
I used to be a fan and still am.. but why can't we blood some
youngsters
in his place...? This is now becoming a big black-hole for us.

will_s

Jan 21, 2012, 6:48:56 PM1/21/12
NSW was Bradmans home State...

will_s

Jan 21, 2012, 6:51:40 PM1/21/12
I did........

Bradman played more matches for NSW then SA

Bradman played more matches in NSW then all the rest of Australia and
the World

FreedomOfThought

Jan 21, 2012, 10:20:52 PM1/21/12

wrote:
> "Shiva IYER" <om.srig...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

>>I'm NOT being obnoxious on him. There are so many who share my
>>views but not everyone posts their view isn't it??

Any one with your view that Tendulkar should retire now is OBNOXIOUS.

>>I used to be a fan and still am.. but why can't we blood some
>>youngsters
>>in his place...?

Because Tendulkar is STILL playing VERY WELL. So there is NO NEED
for him to retire. Which part do you NOT understand ?