Why Fashion Models Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss, Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes etc should date me :-))

Husband of All FBI n NSA Agents

Jan 29, 2009, 9:33:57 PM1/29/09

Why Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss, Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes etc should
date me :-))

Because I am the ONLY Real Life James Bond 007. In fact I am better than
the fictitious James Bond 007 Movie character as per FBI n NSA who watched
me 24x7 for the last 8 years :-)

Because Quarterbacking is not unique skill. Plenty of quarterbacks won
Superbowls.

Because my Unique Skills cannot be taught to anybody unless they have
extraordinary
ESP, Intuition, Sixth Sense and Cognitive abilites.

David Copperfield and Criss Angel can teach their magic skills to others but
my skills
cannot be taught to anyone.

David Copperfield, Criss Angel, Tom Bradley for instance have Super Sperm
but I
have "Super Super Sperm" :-))

FBI n NSA profile of me ie Husband of ALL FBI n NSA Agents

He drives cars better than James Bond 007 and in fact we consider him the
only Real Life James Bond 007.

He has lightening fast reflexes.

He has an amazing combination of Intuition, Cognition, Sixth Sense and Extra
Sensory Perception.

He is the only human being ever able to remotely read FBI n NSA thought
processes.

He is the only human being to have figured that FBI n NSA can remotely read,
record private thoughts
of human beings with Synthetic Telepathy chips and transfer those thoughts
into
other chipped humans' minds 8000 miles away.

He is the only human being who successfully understood our secret coded
messages posted on internet and
retaliated/communicated with us on a daily basis with his own messages

He is very mature and full of wisdom.

He has excellent control over his mind.

We at FBI n NSA consider ourselves unbelievably lucky to come across him.

He created so many records in FBI n NSA that will never be broken atleast
for the next 500 yrs.

He is connected to his inner self like no other human being.

He is a very intelligent and unique individual who has done some amazing,
unbelievable
things which we cannot disclose to the public

He is a natural born spy.

He is a natural born genius.

He is an excellent singer.

He is a multi-dimensional human being.

He has great leadership skills and he can build societies and countries.

He is a pragmatist with an intellectual side.

He is the only American to have identified our Undercover FBI Agents in
public

He is the only American whom we did not arrest or disclose his name to the
public for
posting a $10,000 Bounty on an American president on internet and then
emailing to
the White House on Christmas Eve as a Christmas Gift to the President.

He is "immortal" as far as we FBI n NSA are concerned.

We tortured him physically and mentally for 8 years and yet he remained
completely sane.

He is mentally the strongest man on this planet.

He has the skills to be a great lawyer.

He is a perfectionist.

He is a great analyst whether it be about cricket, politics, society or
world events.

He has this unique ability of separating the wheat from the chaff in any
issue at a molecular level.

He is the closest to a perfect human being.

He has great Wall Street knowledge to be a great hedge fund manager

He can see the big picture better than any human being we have seen.

All in all we compulsive obsessively love him.