Games is fixed!!

prakmel

Jan 19, 2008, 12:35:19 AM1/19/08
Rauf has given Hussey LBW.

Amazing since the ump seemed to know the rules and rightly didn't give
Hussey out LBW before lunch when he was also out.

What did Rauf have for lunch!!!

wedg...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 12:41:42 AM1/19/08

Half way up the thigh in Perth is out?

Whatever.

ben.g...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 12:42:19 AM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 4:35 pm, prakmel <prakmel2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hussey got bucknored. Going well over the stumps.

Alex M

Jan 19, 2008, 12:43:16 AM1/19/08

"prakmel" <prakm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Looks like the friendly offer of an australian beer by Ponting to Rauf
worked the other way :)

Rodney Ulyate

Jan 19, 2008, 12:49:44 AM1/19/08
Is they?

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Ricky Ponting continues to believe that the lbw law simply doesn't
exist. And Andrew Symonds has to work out how to get his hip flask onto
the field without the Sky cameras noticing."
Dan Nicoll

Andrew Symonds

Jan 19, 2008, 12:45:27 AM1/19/08

"prakmel" <prakm...@gmail.com> wrote in message
n> Rauf has given Hussey LBW.

> Amazing since the ump seemed to know the rules and rightly didn't give
> Hussey out LBW before lunch when he was also out.
>
> What did Rauf have for lunch!!!

Our poisoning of Rauf's mind didnt work. He is supposed to
declare Hussey not out 3 times like Bucknor and Benson did to me
at Sydney.

My friend Michael Hussey acted as if he is not out like our genius
coach Tim Nielse trained him to influence the umpires not to give
LBWs of the later batsmen. Guess who came to bat at the fall of
Hussey. Lol

prakmel

Jan 19, 2008, 12:46:42 AM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 1:43 pm, "Alex M" <lall...@yahoomail.com> wrote:
> "prakmel" <prakmel2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Methinks religious Muslims are not allowed to drink alcoholic
beverages :-)

prakmel

Jan 19, 2008, 12:48:13 AM1/19/08

Bucknored!!! You mean the MOM of T2.

What did you think of Tendulkar's LBW in I1 when he was on his toes -
and HE showed the ball flying over the stumps.

Alex M

Jan 19, 2008, 12:51:56 AM1/19/08

"prakmel" <prakm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Actually Rauf thought it was some sort of Australian mineral water :)

Andrew Symonds

Jan 19, 2008, 1:19:29 AM1/19/08

"Rodney Ulyate" <rodney...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Rodney Ulyate,

You literally shocked me with your amazing wit and sarcasm.

That was sheer brilliance.

My God, you have so many unique talents and skills. No wonder
the government recruited you to torture people :-))

How about the more important issue at hand of you filing a police
complaint against this imbecile "Husband of All FBI n NSA agents"
who posted a public death threat to you with a $10,000 bounty.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/5186fa7ee50a79d1

You know I want to make sure I was not programmed by Kevin Rudd
governments mind control chips to accuse Harbhajan of calling me a monkey.

I hope you help me out in my endeavors to get to the bottom of this serious
Harbhajan issue.

Help me out Rodney Ulyate.

Shall we meet for beer this weekend to celebrate beating this Indian
imposter cricket team ?

Andrew Symonds

Jan 19, 2008, 2:50:53 AM1/19/08
.