I cringe everytime I hear the Black Craps (TM) are targetting something or someone

Crapats (TM)

Mar 27, 2011, 10:24:38 PM3/27/11
It was Australia in the group matches and our asses were handed back
to us on plates. Now the Ross Craplor (TM) is targetting "a historic
final".

Just keep ya mouth shut and play the underdog. That's what works well
for the Black Craps (TM).

Bob Lee Swagger

Mar 28, 2011, 6:48:05 AM3/28/11

Speaking of Crap. I think the Warriors have dethroned the Black Caps as the
crapiest team, don't you think?

--Lee

Crapats (TM)

Mar 28, 2011, 3:30:04 PM3/28/11
On Mar 28, 11:48 pm, Bob Lee Swagger <l...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Speaking of Crap. I think the Warriors have dethroned the Black Caps as the
> crapiest team, don't you think?

Umm ... no.

Katipo

Mar 28, 2011, 4:16:21 PM3/28/11

>"Crapats (TM)" wrote in message

Looks like they might not have to worry about targeting Murali tonight!

Crapats (TM)

Mar 28, 2011, 4:20:12 PM3/28/11
On Mar 29, 9:16 am, "Katipo" <h.laughl...@eggstra.co.nz> wrote:
> Looks like they might not have to worry about targeting Murali tonight!

I hear he's injured. I doubt he won't play. He'll be there. He'll
chuck it good.

Katipo

Mar 28, 2011, 5:44:04 PM3/28/11

"Crapats (TM)" wrote in message

I wonder if an injured Murali could be better for NZ than a fully fit
replacement?

Andrew Dunford

Mar 28, 2011, 6:12:24 PM3/28/11

"Katipo" <h.lau...@eggstra.co.nz> wrote in message

Nah. They could sit Murali in a wheelchair, blindfold him and he'd still
take three or four wickets against NZ.

Besides, leg injuries for spin bowlers aren't the end of the world. Vettori
wasn't remotely fit for the quarter-final.

Andrew

Katipo

Mar 28, 2011, 8:02:33 PM3/28/11

"Andrew Dunford" wrote in message news:8vcfgh...@mid.individual.net...

"Katipo" <h.lau...@eggstra.co.nz> wrote in message

> "Crapats (TM)" wrote in message
>
> On Mar 29, 9:16 am, "Katipo" <h.laughl...@eggstra.co.nz> wrote:
>> Looks like they might not have to worry about targeting Murali tonight!
>
>>I hear he's injured. I doubt he won't play. He'll be there. He'll
>>chuck it good.
>
> I wonder if an injured Murali could be better for NZ than a fully fit
> replacement?

>Nah. They could sit Murali in a wheelchair, blindfold him and he'd still
>take three or four wickets against NZ.

No doubt you are right about that. Could be fun to watch though!

Crapats (TM)

Mar 28, 2011, 8:09:35 PM3/28/11
On Mar 29, 11:12 am, "Andrew Dunford" <adunf...@artifax.net> wrote:
> Nah.  They could sit Murali in a wheelchair, blindfold him and he'd still
> take three or four wickets against NZ.

And strap his arm in a brace and he'll still throw!