U.S. CELLULAR MICROWAVE WEAPON PIERCES SKULL FOR SONIC TORTURE

NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and RESEARCH

Oct 22, 2010, 2:29:39 AM10/22/10
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/u-s-cellular-microwave-weapon-pierces-skull-sonic-torture

U.S. CELLULAR MICROWAVE WEAPON PIERCES SKULL FOR SONIC TORTURE

by Scrivener | October 12, 2010 at 08:52 am

Silent electromagnetic waves inject into the heads of "targeted individuals"
ear-splitting tones, audible messages, music -- intended to inflict physical
pain, impairment and psychological torture.
. Gov't operative sadists use Mr. Softee ice cream jingle for "psy ops"
brain freeze?

. A "silent sonic holocaust" that security-military-intelligence officials
knowingly let happen.

GET POLITICAL w/ VIC LIVINGSTON

Government operatives at the controls of America's nationwide cellular
microwave "torture tower" domestic weapon system are using
precision-targeted radio frequency attacks to silently inject disturbing and
potentially injurious tones, voices, messages -- even music -- directly into
the minds of mostly unknowing, extra-legally "targeted" Americans across the
United States.

These silent, sonic attacks are happening with the knowledge of security and
law enforcement officials within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security-
administered multi-agency "fusion center" network -- a de facto shadow
government engaged in the continuous torture and persecution of an unknown
number of so-called "targeted individuals."

One victim, a writer, reports electromagnetic assaults of various forms,
including painful, high-pitched tones that cause severe headache, fatigue,
and an oppressive "head in a vise" feeling. But sometimes, he says, the
microwave acoustic attacks appear to be intended to inflict psychological or
emotional distress. His report:

"In the past, I have heard music coming from no apparent source. At first, I
convinced myself that the music was coming from my immediate surroundings.
But when I heard music inside my car, when the radio and CD player were
turned off, I began to suspect that I was being targeted by a microwave beam
capable of generating sounds.

"I did some research, and learned that the U.S. military has developed
so-called "voice to skull" weaponry capable of using microwaves and the
resonance of human bone to convey sounds directly into the head, bypassing
the ears and the auditory organs.

"Last night (Oct. 11, 2010), it happened again. As I was leaving a store in
Trenton, N.J. and walked out into the parking lot, I distinctly heard the
'Mr. Softee' ice cream truck jingle, loud and clear. I looked around,
expecting to see a Mr. Softee truck. But the parking lot was empty, with no
other vehicles in sight except for a couple of parked cars.

"I did notice that a steel cell tower mast was located just across the
closest main street, about a half-mile away. My research shows that cell
tower microwave installations are capable of transmitting sounds directly
into the heads of targeted persons, using a technology that works on the
same principle as those microwave antennas used to pick up distant sounds at
sporting events."

Later that evening, an anonymous comment was received on this witnesses'
blog site.

The message:

"...Fine then, bask in the warmth of the microwaves and enjoy the music of
the 'voices.' If you don't want help, I will butt out and dismiss this as
delusional minds at work. There, now that's better isn't it?"

Says the witness:

"I can't prove it, but I have little doubt that this sadistic message came
from the government operative, probably a defense contractor, who apparently
assaulted me in the Trenton parking lot with the microwaved Mr. Softee
jingle.

"Just what the intent of the message was, I can only guess -- but it smells
like a malicious 'psy op' to me."

As described in a Wired.com article published in 2008, a U.S. Army website
detailing "voice to skull" microwave hearing technology was mysteriously
removed from the internet.

www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

The Federation of American Scientists website has preserved this quotation
from the U.S. Army web page, describing the technology in these words:

"... (A) Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device
which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or
animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent
sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals.
NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One
application of V2K (voice to skull) is use as an electronic scarecrow to
frighten birds in the vicinity of airports."

www.fas.org/sgp/othergov/dod/vts.html

A variant of this technology is used by intelligence operatives to insert
disturbing, painful audio tones into the digital audio signal of cable
television service directed to the homes of "targeted individuals" -- and by
extension, the sonic torture inflicts pain upon entire families:

nowpublic.com/world/fusion-center-gestapo-uses-digital-tv-sound-torture-demand

Victims maintain that hundreds of thousands of Americans have been unjustly
targeted for electromagnetic torture and for so-called "community-based
harassment" -- including stalking, home intrusions, government-enabled
financial sabotage, and acts of vandalism allegedly committed by
government-sponsored "neighborhood watch" vigilantes.

nowpublic.com/world/gestapo-usa-govt-funded-vigilante-network-terrorizes-america

Many of the victims of this Gestapo-like apparatus have been targeted for
their political or ideological beliefs, or because of their ethnic,
religious or cultural backgrounds. The persecution intensifies when they
speak out about the abuses of power and atrocities being committed by their
own federal, state and local governments under the aegis of 72
regionally-based fusion center installations.

The electromagnetic "scalar wave" technology employed by this weapon system
is mounted on cellular towers sited in every neighborhood and along every
highway in America. The covert deployment of this precision-targeted
domestic weapon system, capable of inducing physical impairment, injury,
illness, and sudden or "slow-kill" death, was first publicly exposed nearly
a year ago in this NowPublic.com article:

nowpublic.com/world/u-s-silently-tortures-americans-cell-tower-microwaves

FOR MORE OF VIC LIVINGSTON'S REPORTING ON THE AMERICAN GESTAPO NETWORK, SEE:

NowPublic.com/scrivener and "Facebook -- Vic Livingston" (Notes)