The Free Will Society to aid Targeted Individuals (Torture Victims)

NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and RESEARCH

Sep 10, 2010, 6:40:47 AM9/10/10
http://www.causes.com/causes/476432

The Free Will Society to aid Targeted Individuals
Help persons defend against gang stalking and electronic weapons of
Political Control Technology Learn More

This author has acted as consultant to victims for just over ten years, the
only such person known to have the skills and desire to do so. I offer both
free and for fee services, but my capacity to help as a single individual is
finite compared to the need. And, as I age, my ability to so help is being
diminished. I need to be cloned, to train replacements.

In helping individuals, I often become targeted myself for the effort, it
being true that 'Men in Black' don't like it when people stand up to their
bullying, and even less when they have helpers. That is not a complaint, but
a badge of honor, and yet it is nothing compared to the suffering of the
client, who must typically endure physical and mental torture 24/7 365
regardless of where they go. I can deal with it effectively, and they
cannot, and thus they are the brave ones, and the ones who need your help.

I have developed a fairly workable system for methodical helps toward their
freedom from attack, which typically involves a combination of invetigative
efforts as well as tactical advice and experiments or tests to make key
determinations. Not everyone is helped to the degree hoped, but almost all
find their situation notably improved even where minimal participation is
all that is possible. Some are set completely free, others seem free but the
'sword' hangs over their head for the rest of their life.

The easy excuse is that they are paranoids, schizophrenics, and that is what
society has been taught to think, and thus when they go for help authorities
immediately prescribe mental professionals. Even in the face of technology
patents and published documents, often government sourced, which
admits/proves the existence and testing if not deployment of electronic
devices which can simulate EVERY symptom of schizophrenia, help is denied
except it be pumping them full of chemicals which do nothing.

Moreover, in ten yeasr, out of 2,000 people I've had contact with or known
of who complained of targeting, I can count those found to actually be
psychotic on my hands. How many 'crazy people' are cured by blackmailing
someone into leaving them alone? How many crazy people get paid reparations
when demands are made? Yet the mental label is all anyone cares to see.

While there are lesser and greater levels of support needed, we would like
to create a mobile strike force of well equipped TSCM and investigative
experts to act as a kind of 'A-Team' or 'SWAT Team' to document and expose
participants in organized stalking and the users of PCT weapons. Lesser
support might be as simple as consulting on improved security and other
defenses, acting as go-between negotiator, or providing resources and
references, etc. Greater support might involve housing persons temporarily
for their assured safety from painful torture, death threats, etc.

It should be noted that The Free Will Society would not qualify as a tax
deductible non profit entity as it will seek to involve itself in political
matters, to whit; the education of legislators (and the public and law
enforcement) about PCT and targeting issues, and to propose specific laws
and enforcement policies to protect people from targeting.

Therefore, in order to make a donation, please visit
proparanoid.net/library.htm to see the kinds of things which a given
donation figure can address. The real enemy is time. I probably can continue
doing this for only a year or so more. A useful organization and operational
entity must be in place by that time or there will be no help at all for
such persons. Please, if you cannot contribute, at least join this group and
promote it at every chance. Ask your favorite radio show host to have me on
air to talk about the problem and the solution.

Thank you,

H. Michael Sweeney,
Author, The Professional Paranoid and MC Realities, books on personal
privacy and security, to include Political Control Technology.
Positions
1.. Detect and expose use of electronic PCT weapons and organized stalking
2.. Fun experts and TSCM equipment to aid TIs in defense of PCT/stalking
3.. Fund (eventual goal) purchase of and renovation of a hotel for a
high-security PCT-proof temporary living quarters for TIs
4.. Educate the public and legislatures and seek to establish laws and
enforcement policies against targeting
5.. More than 2,000 such individuals, all low income, have come forward
already in need of help.

shirley...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2015, 5:58:08 PM3/20/15
I am looking for Groups or forums so I can find a group of real people. Where can I look for a group?
Thanks, Shirley Hosir