Incredible test match in SA vs Aus has already seen an amazing day 2 where we saw all 4 innings on a single day. Another amazing thing was witnessed today on Day 3

Call Centre

Nov 11, 2011, 4:33:35 AM11/11/11
On 11-11-11 we saw that SA were 111-1 and there were 11 minutes left
for 11. Then a little while later we saw that it was 11:11 am on
11-11-11 and SA needed 111 runs to win. Quite an amazing coincidence.
And there were two of them regarding the amazing date of 11-11-11. And
not only that but there was a coincidence amongst them as well.
Amazing indeed. :)

Ian Jennings

Nov 11, 2011, 5:27:21 AM11/11/11
On Nov 11, 10:33 am, Call Centre <outsourcingbusin...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Yes, but tell us what it all means!

Ian

Call Centre

Nov 11, 2011, 5:37:42 AM11/11/11
Just very incredible coincidences (regarding the date 11-11-11 and the
scorelines and also the time when those scores were what they were).
Worth mentioning. :)