Rauf Rauf

1 view

vigne...@hotmail.com

Jan 16, 2008, 3:05:05 AM1/16/08
I thought he was good when he denided a 'bit high' call. Striagtaway,
he got a friendly tap on the shoulder, and a couple of Australian
players worked on him. Three balls leter, Rauf gives his worst
decision to date in this match.

I think Rauf would give a make up decision to India.

Vicky:

Paul Robson

Jan 16, 2008, 3:49:31 AM1/16/08

Anyone know how to set up Newsgroup readers to filter out cretins ?

cricbuzz6

Jan 16, 2008, 3:52:10 AM1/16/08
On Jan 16, 2:49 am, Paul Robson <p...@robsons.org.uk> wrote:
.

> Anyone know how to set up Newsgroup readers to filter out cretins ?

Just stop posting..that'll take care of things.
Just kidding :)

Geoff Muldoon

Jan 16, 2008, 5:19:24 AM1/16/08
In article <pan.2008.01.16....@robsons.org.uk>, Paul Robson
says...

google gravity news reader works great.

GM

Jack

Jan 16, 2008, 5:20:17 AM1/16/08

<vigne...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>I thought he was good when he denided a 'bit high' call. Striagtaway,
> he got a friendly tap on the shoulder, and a couple of Australian
> players worked on him. Three balls leter, Rauf gives his worst
> decision to date in this match.

Yep, you're right but there's fuck all you can do about it!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Jayen

Jan 16, 2008, 5:31:07 AM1/16/08
On Jan 16, 1:49 pm, Paul Robson <p...@robsons.org.uk> wrote:

Request Aslam to Cc you on all his posts and unsubscribe from RSC.

Regards,
Jayen

max.it

Jan 16, 2008, 8:18:42 AM1/16/08

Gravity is available on sourceforge.

max.it

Paul Robson

Jan 16, 2008, 9:48:26 AM1/16/08

I asked for that ;-)

Jellybeans

Jan 16, 2008, 3:29:53 PM1/16/08

come on, would you read this group if there was no Jack,Rodney,Mahad,
etc.etc.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 4:05:36 PM1/16/08

"Paul Robson" <pa...@robsons.org.uk> wrote in message

Paul Robson,

No wonder your women find you so fucking boring.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 4:08:23 PM1/16/08

"Jayen" <rsc_p...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>Regards,
>>Jayen

I always knew Indian sarcasm is much better than the sarcasm
of these boring (as per their own women) brits and aussies.

Their women keep complaining that their men have no knowledge
about the outside world and they know only about beer, hot dogs
and football.

Ian Galbraith

Jan 16, 2008, 4:19:04 PM1/16/08

Like Dravid's plumb LBW not given a bit later, oh wait that was Bowden.

--
"You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you
find out who they really are. If there's any kind of fiction better than

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 4:30:09 PM1/16/08

"Ian Galbraith" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

So many sarcasm PHds on rsc. Simply mindblowing.

Lenin Maran

Jan 16, 2008, 4:54:49 PM1/16/08
<vigne...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Some of you may have already seen this commercial.
But here goes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcFtcoo0ic4