Calling Sanjiv Karmarkar

arahim

Sep 25, 2007, 8:23:02 PM9/25/07
Do you still hold that I accused RishiX of calling Rodney Racist? Or
will you say that you said something inaccurate and wrong.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/browse_frm/thread/15f4de9ef87b873f/1629f810c237d840#1629f810c237d840

arahim

Sep 27, 2007, 6:52:11 PM9/27/07
On Sep 25, 5:23 pm, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Do you still hold that I accused RishiX of calling Rodney Racist? Or
> will you say that you said something inaccurate and wrong.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/browse_frm/thread/15...

Sanjiv Karmarkar

Sep 27, 2007, 8:19:00 PM9/27/07
On Sep 27, 6:52 pm, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I've already answered your #^(%!&@ diatribe in your other moronic
thread - something about truth and justice. You have no idea how
lucky you are that our paths crossed for a few seconds. Sucks being
you, cuz that's never gonna happen again.

Sanjiv Karmarkar

arahim

Sep 27, 2007, 9:23:17 PM9/27/07

Nice response. I guess that is how you respond to the minorities when
they bring up some inconvenient truth?