Andrew Symonds subject to more racial taunts from Indians in yesterdays game

Dave -Turner

Oct 14, 2007, 10:35:27 PM10/14/07
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html

From Peter Lalor in Nagpur and Malcolm Conn
October 15, 2007

INDIAN fans subjected Andrew Symonds to racial abuse for the second
successive game in India yesterday.

Sections of the crowd repeated the monkey chants first directed at the all
rounder in Vadodara, before being told to stop by an Australian television
crew.

A man in the $100 seats in section 4 of the Nagpur stadium jumped up and
began to imitate a monkey and was joined by about 20 people, according to
cameraman Matt Laing.

TV presenter Gus Worland yelled at the crowd and they quickly stopped.

The International Cricket Council ralier took control of the racism row,
with chaos reigning supreme in the cricket world.

With a timid Australia insisting that the Board of Control for Cricket in
India must pursue the matter, the BCCI refusing to act without a complaint
from Australia, and officials in Vadodara denying the racial abuse ever
happened, there remains a very real danger that nothing will be done.

Certainly Australia captain Ricky Ponting was unhappy with the lack of
action heading into yesterday's limited-oves match against India in Nagpur.
He expects to see more from the ICC in the coming days.

"I know the match referee (Chris Broad) knows about it," Ponting said.

"If the ICC gets it in the report, they have to do something.

"Racism is unacceptable anywhere in the world. You don't expect it to happen
when you step out on the field.

"We did not expect it and we do not expect it to happen again."

Two days after Symonds, the only black member of the Australia team, was
subjected to monkey chants while fielding on the boundary during Australia's
previous limited-overs match, in Vadodara last Thursday, ICC chief executive
Malcolm Speed has written to the BCCI asking for an explanation.

While the ICC has received no official notification of racism, Speed has
also written to the Pakistan Cricket Board over racial abuse of black South
African cricketers and staff during their current tour of Pakistan.

The outcome in Pakistan so far has been very different to the disappointing
response from Australia's tour, with four Pakistani spectators arrested and
South Africa confirming it will lodge an official complaint.

"The ICC retains a zero tolerance to racism as illustrated in our
anti-racism code, which was strengthened last year," Speed said in a
statement.

"With the ICC board set to meet in Dubai at the end of this month there is
scope for discussion on this subject then, if appropriate, to ensure it is
properly addressed on an ongoing basis."

Nothing is being properly addressed in India, with Cricket A failing to
publicly support its abused player and India, not for the first time, in a
state of denial.

Locally, police and the Baroda Cricket Association have vehemently denied
Symonds was racially abused. Officials claim the "chant" was related only to
India's batting collapse.

But despite the denials, South African journalist Nick Sadlier witnessed the
racist abuse and is certain of what he saw.

"There is no doubt that for three overs in a row they were doing it, there
were 40-odd people on one side of the ground making monkey noises to
Symonds," he said.

Anti-racism messages were also displayed on the scoreboard at the time.

Symonds was gagged by Cricket Australia but still managed to write a paid
Sunday newspaper column syndicated around the country yesterday, addressing
the matter.

"I am a pretty liberal sort of bloke but racism is a big issue in world
sport, not just cricket," Symonds wrote.

"It is a sensitive issue and guys have been made an example of in the past,
but what do you do in this instance if it's coming from the crowd? Life goes
on."

Despite Cricket Australia insisting the ICC's anti-racism code states that
the home board is responsible for dealing with racism, BCCI secretary
Niranjan Shah claimed the BCCI had nothing to act on without an official
complaint.

"There is always something happening in the crowd but it's unclear it is
racism," Shah said.

India does not appear to understand the ICC anti-racism code it voted to
strengthen last year. The code says in part: "ICC and each member country
shall dedicate a senior member of staff to lead its anti-racism policies."

India doesn't appear to have one.

Ian Thorpe

Oct 14, 2007, 10:42:39 PM10/14/07

"Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote in message

Yup....

What did Australian Cricket Board do about McGrath calling Srilankan players
Ugly monkeys ?

Or for that matter in the case of McGrath charging RamNaresh Sarwan in West
Indies ?

Ponting sledged Dhoni in Hyderabad ODI and Symonds sledged Irfan Pathan
after Pathan smashed Symonds for a six yesterday.

Brad Hogg appealed for a long time for Dravids LBW yesterday but there match
referee didnt penalize Hogg and warned Symonds and Ponting.

Australians are cry babies.

Dave -Turner

Oct 14, 2007, 11:02:31 PM10/14/07
> Australians are cry babies.
heh ... says some random who, having nothing relevant to say about the
subject at hand, has a cry about sledging and long appeals. Awww, poor
diddums.

Keep digging buddy.

dechucka

Oct 14, 2007, 11:04:51 PM10/14/07

"Ian Thorpe" <IanThor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

how pathetic trying to justify bad behaviour

Mark Shea

Oct 14, 2007, 11:22:19 PM10/14/07
Dave -Turner wrote:
> http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html

> Two days after Symonds, the only black member of the Australia team, was
> subjected to monkey chants while fielding on the boundary during Australia's
> previous limited-overs match, in Vadodara last Thursday, ICC chief executive
> Malcolm Speed has written to the BCCI asking for an explanation.

On a slightly related note, do we *use* the term 'black' anymore?
And for that matter, from what ethnicitiy is Symonds extracted? I
know he was born in the UK; to the best of my knowlege he's not an
Australian Aboriginal - in Australia, using the term 'black' for an
Aboriginal is pretty uncommon, at least AFAIK. One does occasionally
hear 'blackfellah', which is almost a *word*, particularly in parts
of northern Australia (cf. white fellah/wetjala), but that's a
pretty specific usage.

I think this is why if you're a generation Y or later in Australia,
you tend to judge ethnicities by accents far more than by appearance.

Mark Shea

Dave -Turner

Oct 14, 2007, 11:32:38 PM10/14/07
> And for that matter, from what ethnicitiy is Symonds extracted? I know he
> was born in the UK; to the best of my knowlege he's not an Australian
> Aboriginal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Symonds

"Andrew Symonds (born 9 June 1975, Birmingham, England) is an Australian
cricketer of West Indian heritage who moved to Australia with his parents,
after they adopted him, when he was three months old"

Ian Thorpe

Oct 14, 2007, 11:36:59 PM10/14/07

"Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote in message

So many racist incidents happen in Australia and nothing is done about it by
their govt or their cricket board. One minor incident in India and all hell
breaks loose.

Stop crying buddy.

d.ram...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2007, 11:37:41 PM10/14/07
On Oct 15, 6:35 am, "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote:
> http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html

> India does not appear to understand the ICC anti-racism code it voted to
> strengthen last year. The code says in part: "ICC and each member country
> shall dedicate a senior member of staff to lead its anti-racism policies."
>
> India doesn't appear to have one.

While racist behavior is utterly condemnable, I hope you realize that
isolated incidents are just that, and certainly don't represent the
views of a billion people. Hordes of cricketers of all ethnicities
have played in my country without much complaint of the populace's
ethnic prejudices

And what I don't understand is what can a cricket Board possibly do in
respect of the behavior of a few loopy ones in the crowd? Yes you
could have the errant ones nabbed and evicted from the ground but what
else?

Ramapriya

Ian Thorpe

Oct 14, 2007, 11:39:19 PM10/14/07

"dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com> wrote in message

I condemned the crowd behavior from day one but it was not racist.
Austalians are making mountain out of a mole hill.

Having said that it is highly hypocritic of you complaining about this
incident while you supported a racist Hair regardless of ICCs clearing Inzy
of ball tampering.

I will not respond to you in the future. You can go ahead and abuse me.

Dave -Turner

Oct 14, 2007, 11:42:23 PM10/14/07
> While racist behavior is utterly condemnable, I hope you realize that
> isolated incidents are just that, and certainly don't represent the
> views of a billion people.
Yes. The report from the cameraman said one man started making monkey noises
and "about 20" joined in

> And what I don't understand is what can a cricket Board possibly do in
> respect of the behavior of a few loopy ones in the crowd? Yes you
> could have the errant ones nabbed and evicted from the ground but what
> else?

That's their job to work out

Dave -Turner

Oct 14, 2007, 11:44:27 PM10/14/07
> I will not respond to you in the future.

HAHAHAAAAaaa, _geeeee_, my loss. I don't know whether to thank you or just
laugh at you.

Dave -Turner

Oct 14, 2007, 11:47:38 PM10/14/07
> One minor incident in India and all hell breaks loose.

It isn't the first time it's happened, but what would you know. Interesting
that your definition of "all hell breaks loose" is somebody simply posting a
news article, but then youve proven you're quite a sensitive little kid.

Oooh, whoops .... sorry I forgot, you won't be responding to me any more !
;-)

dechucka

Oct 14, 2007, 11:45:35 PM10/14/07

"Ian Thorpe" <IanThor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

more a cultural thing?

> Having said that it is highly hypocritic of you complaining about this
> incident while you supported a racist Hair regardless of ICCs clearing
> Inzy of ball tampering.

I support the Laws of the game ( which Hair upheld ) and the ICC CoC

> I will not respond to you in the future. You can go ahead and abuse me.

promises promises

dechucka

Oct 14, 2007, 11:47:42 PM10/14/07

>> I will not respond to you in the future.
>
> HAHAHAAAAaaa, _geeeee_, my loss. I don't know whether to thank you or
> just laugh at you.

Sorry dave I think he promised not to respond to me, so I think he/she/it
will still respond to you. Bad Luck

Dave -Turner

Oct 14, 2007, 11:56:35 PM10/14/07
> Sorry dave I think he promised not to respond to me, so I think he/she/it
> will still respond to you. Bad Luck

I'm still gonna remain hopeful

Mark Shea

Oct 15, 2007, 12:43:53 AM10/15/07

Ah, of course. *Always* check Wiki. Foolish of me.

Mark Shea

prakmel

Oct 15, 2007, 12:49:52 AM10/15/07

Incidentally, what did CA work out about the chants of 'kaffirs' when
RSA toured Australia recently? Did they catch the culprits?

dechucka

Oct 15, 2007, 12:50:17 AM10/15/07

"Mark Shea" <zad...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

you could check google ( it is your freind )
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Andrew+Symonds+born&btnG=Search&meta=

dechucka

Oct 15, 2007, 12:51:14 AM10/15/07

"prakmel" <prakm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

they went back to South Africa ;-)

third...@hotmail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 1:23:45 AM10/15/07
On Oct 15, 7:35 am, "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote:
> http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html
>
> From Peter Lalor in Nagpur and Malcolm Conn
> October 15, 2007
>
> INDIAN fans subjected Andrew Symonds to racial abuse for the second
> successive game in India yesterday.
>
> Sections of the crowd repeated the monkey chants first directed at the all
> rounder in Vadodara, before being told to stop by an Australian television
> crew.
>
> A man in the $100 seats in section 4 of the Nagpur stadium jumped up and
> began to imitate a monkey and was joined by about 20 people, according to
> cameraman Matt Laing.
Did this cameraman have the presence of mind to capture this in video?
That would be useful for authorities to pursue.

> Symonds was gagged by Cricket Australia but still managed to write a paid
> Sunday newspaper column syndicated around the country yesterday, addressing
> the matter.
>
> "I am a pretty liberal sort of bloke but racism is a big issue in world
> sport, not just cricket," Symonds wrote.
>
> "It is a sensitive issue and guys have been made an example of in the past,
> but what do you do in this instance if it's coming from the crowd? Life goes
> on."
>
> Despite Cricket Australia insisting the ICC's anti-racism code states that
> the home board is responsible for dealing with racism, BCCI secretary
> Niranjan Shah claimed the BCCI had nothing to act on without an official
> complaint.
>
> "There is always something happening in the crowd but it's unclear it is
> racism," Shah said.

> India does not appear to understand the ICC anti-racism code it voted to
> strengthen last year. The code says in part: "ICC and each member country
> shall dedicate a senior member of staff to lead its anti-racism policies."

Does the Australian team/CA understand this? If so, how come they
don't have time to file a written complaint and have Symonds sit down
with BCCI and explain what he faced?
After the Vadodara incident CA said it is moving to the next city
leaving the issue to BCCI to sort out. How will BCCI sort out if there
is no formal complaint that they can investigate? Does Symonds expect
his interviews to Aussie press to be taken as evidence by BCCI and
punish phantom culprits?
Given the amount of whining they have done since landing in India
(Symonds in particular whining about the prize money that Indian
players got for T20 win), they seem to want this boiling rather than
anyone addressing the racism issue.
As I said before, if this charge is investigated and found to be true,
the venues and host associations have to be punished (even banned if
there are recurring trouble).
Raj S

d.ram...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 1:32:13 AM10/15/07
On Oct 15, 7:42 am, "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote:
> > While racist behavior is utterly condemnable, I hope you realize that
> > isolated incidents are just that, and certainly don't represent the
> > views of a billion people.
>
> Yes. The report from the cameraman said one man started making monkey noises
> and "about 20" joined in

I also read an 'official' line about the Baroda barracking. It seems
to suggest that Symonds was targeted not for his race as such but his
unusual appearance - lots of lip salve and braided hair, etc. Not
suggesting of course that that's any less condemnable but I at least
know where it's coming from. Even Indians who dress up and appear OTT
from the common man's perspective are often the butt of wisecracks.

I wouldn't at this moment pay too much attention to the racist theory.
The West Indians have historically played with ease in my country
without abuse. Someone in one of the threads foolishly mentioned Keith
Arthurton's case, not knowing what Arthurton had done earlier to
incite the crowd, but then it isn't uncommon for central facts to get
sidelined in the frenzy.

Ramapriya

dechucka

Oct 15, 2007, 1:37:27 AM10/15/07

<d.ram...@gmail.com> wrote in message

so if it is a "funny" thing when the indian crowd do it ie it is not
racism, how about if an English or Australian crowd made monkey sounds at a
player from Indian descent would you say it was funny?

d.ram...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 2:06:05 AM10/15/07
On Oct 15, 9:37 am, "dechucka" <dechu...@vomithotmail.com> wrote:
> <d.ramapr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > I wouldn't at this moment pay too much attention to the racist theory.
> > The West Indians have historically played with ease in my country
> > without abuse. Someone in one of the threads foolishly mentioned Keith
> > Arthurton's case, not knowing what Arthurton had done earlier to
> > incite the crowd, but then it isn't uncommon for central facts to get
> > sidelined in the frenzy.
>
> so if it is a "funny" thing when the indian crowd do it ie it is not
> racism, how about if an English or Australian crowd made monkey sounds at a
> player from Indian descent would you say it was funny?

Catch me accuse *anyone* of racism!

Ramapriya

dechucka

Oct 15, 2007, 2:09:03 AM10/15/07

<d.ram...@gmail.com> wrote in message

if I have mistaken your posts as those supporting racism and I have ranted
against them I apologise, I was going off at others on this thread.

SORRY :-(

d.ram...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 3:05:35 AM10/15/07
On Oct 15, 10:09 am, "dechucka" <dechu...@vomithotmail.com> wrote:
> <d.ramapr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > Catch me accuse *anyone* of racism!
>
> if I have mistaken your posts as those supporting racism and I have ranted
> against them I apologise, I was going off at others on this thread.
>
> SORRY :-(

No sweat. The real problem is what in peoples' perception constitutes
racism. Stereotyping seems to be racism to 99% of folks here;
certainly not to me. A pure personal preference of one racial type
over another also seems to be racist; again, not at all to me. Active
prejudicing of one racial type by another simply because of race and
nothing else - not for humor but serious matters - is another matter.

Too much has often been made out of not much in the recent past in
respect of racism.

Ramapriya

dechucka

Oct 15, 2007, 3:08:09 AM10/15/07

<d.ram...@gmail.com> wrote in message

IMBO very witty comments and chants (in the eye of the issuer, so maybe they
aren't or are alcohol driven ) have been taken very much in the wrong way
by the recipient of these chants etc or should be shrugged off

Wog George

Oct 15, 2007, 4:57:29 AM10/15/07

> Dave -Turner wrote:
>> http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html
>> Two days after Symonds, the only black member of the Australia team, was
>> subjected to monkey chants while fielding on the boundary during
>> Australia's previous limited-overs match, in Vadodara last Thursday, ICC
>> chief executive Malcolm Speed has written to the BCCI asking for an
>> explanation.
>
> On a slightly related note, do we *use* the term 'black' anymore? And for
> that matter, from what ethnicitiy is Symonds extracted? I know he was born
> in the UK; to the best of my knowlege he's not an Australian Aboriginal -
> in Australia, using the term 'black' for an Aboriginal is pretty uncommon,
> at least AFAIK. One does occasionally hear 'blackfellah', which is almost
> a *word*, particularly in parts of northern Australia (cf. white
> fellah/wetjala), but that's a pretty specific usage.

Interestingly, Australian Aborigines often refer to their people as
"blacks". From the lips of a white Australian, I imagine it would sound
quite offensive. The term actually sounds divisive and offensive anyway,
although there is obviously no ill-intent when used by Aborigines. It's not
a term that I use.

> I think this is why if you're a generation Y or later in Australia, you
> tend to judge ethnicities by accents far more than by appearance.

I know someone at work who is of Indian appearance with an Indian name, yet
he's actually South African. I discussed this with him one day, from the
perspective of the previous Apartheid policy, and he said that he'd been
treated worse by Indians than he ever was by South Africans. I was
surprised. There was a particular term that the Indian's used for him,
although I'll never recall what he said it was.

--
George
"In the outside world I am a simple geologist, but in here I am Falcor,

Wog George

Oct 15, 2007, 5:02:33 AM10/15/07

"Ian Thorpe" <IanThor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Close! Try "Very few racist incidents happen in Australia and not much is
done about it by their govt or their cricket board. One minor non-racial
personal abuse incident in India and all hell breaks loose."

--
George
"If I was a towel, why would I be wearing this hat and this fake

Wog George

Oct 15, 2007, 5:16:54 AM10/15/07

"Mark Shea" <zad...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I detect a hint of sarcasm in your tone. It sounds like you're one of those
people who dismisses everything on Wiki as hearsay. While I don't regard it
as an authority, on the rare occasions that I find myself on that site I
have been pleasantly surprised.

There seems to be a perception that it is crap because it is "open source".
I have corrected one entry in the past, citing cricinfo as a reference, but
it is generally very good. The fact that it is a collaborative effort means
that errors and oversights can be amended. I'll agree that it is also open
to deliberate misinformation, although one would hope that others would soon
fix the problem. The Wiki can be a good starting point for research, and
the "facts" found on the Wikipedia can then be verified by searching for an
alternate reference via Google.

--
George
"Strike me down while you can, but it won't make your dried up ovaries any

Wog George

Oct 15, 2007, 5:51:52 AM10/15/07

<d.ram...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 15, 10:09 am, "dechucka" <dechu...@vomithotmail.com> wrote:
>> <d.ramapr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > Catch me accuse *anyone* of racism!
>>
>> if I have mistaken your posts as those supporting racism and I have
>> ranted
>> against them I apologise, I was going off at others on this thread.
>>
>> SORRY :-(
>

> No sweat. The real problem is what in peoples' perception constitutes
> racism. Stereotyping seems to be racism to 99% of folks here;
> certainly not to me. A pure personal preference of one racial type
> over another also seems to be racist; again, not at all to me. Active
> prejudicing of one racial type by another simply because of race and
> nothing else - not for humor but serious matters - is another matter.

This has been my point for quite a while. Some people can't see the
difference between "racial" and "racist". I can't remember the movie,
probably a Mel Brooks film, but there was a black Hitler in it. While
obviously racial in nature, there was nothing racist at all about it. It
was the irony of a black Hitler that was funny because the real Hitler hated
dark-skinned people (amongst a few others).

> Too much has often been made out of not much in the recent past in
> respect of racism.

I wholeheartedly concur.

--
George
"Dude, you don't understand. I.. I'm a Jew. I have a few hangups about

Mark Shea

Oct 15, 2007, 7:32:20 AM10/15/07
Wog George wrote:
> "Mark Shea" <zad...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Symonds
>>>
>>>"Andrew Symonds (born 9 June 1975, Birmingham, England) is an Australian
>>>cricketer of West Indian heritage who moved to Australia with his
>>>parents, after they adopted him, when he was three months old"
>>
>>Ah, of course. *Always* check Wiki. Foolish of me.
>
> I detect a hint of sarcasm in your tone. It sounds like you're one of those
> people who dismisses everything on Wiki as hearsay.

No, no!

Please, I can't be clear enough - I really do dearly love Wiki, and
have been tremendously impressed by its general level of accuracy -
Science and Nature reviewed it quite favourably, I recall - and I
like the idea of the co-operative online community.

Not the impression I was intending to give.

Mark Shea
(...worried that *this* now seems sarcastic.)

alvey

Oct 15, 2007, 7:42:57 AM10/15/07
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:49:52 -0700, prakmel wrote:

> Incidentally, what did CA work out about the chants of 'kaffirs' when
> RSA toured Australia recently? Did they catch the culprits?

No, but at least they didn't deny that some cretins had taunted. Better
than some hey?

Now behave yourself Prakash or I'll send for that schoolboy to shred you
again.

alvey

kenh...@hotmail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 8:11:54 AM10/15/07
On Oct 15, 1:04 pm, "dechucka" <dechu...@vomithotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> >> Despite Cricket Australia insisting the ICC's anti-racism code states
> >> that the home board is responsible for dealing with racism, BCCI
> >> secretary Niranjan Shah claimed the BCCI had nothing to act on without an
> >> official complaint.
>
> >> "There is always something happening in the crowd but it's unclear it is
> >> racism," Shah said.
>
> >> India does not appear to understand the ICC anti-racism code it voted to
> >> strengthen last year. The code says in part: "ICC and each member country
> >> shall dedicate a senior member of staff to lead its anti-racism
> >> policies."
>
> >> India doesn't appear to have one.
> >> --
>
> > Yup....
>
> > What did Australian Cricket Board do about McGrath calling Srilankan
> > players Ugly monkeys ?
>
> how pathetic trying to justify bad behaviour-

PKB

Higgs

kenh...@hotmail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 8:15:40 AM10/15/07
On Oct 15, 9:42 pm, alvey <alvey_embarrassingsta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:49:52 -0700, prakmel wrote:
>
> > Incidentally, what did CA work out about the chants of 'kaffirs' when
> > RSA toured Australia recently? Did they catch the culprits?
>
> No, but at least they didn't deny that some cretins had taunted. Better
> than some hey?

Where did you get that info from, the Brisbane Courier-Mail?

IIRC, we had quite a prolonged discussion about it here on rsc. The
Australian camp was pretty evenly split between those who denied it
ever happened and those who blamed expat SAfricans.

I do believe you were one of the former.

And, yes, I do recall that Chuckwit was one of the latter

Higgs

Wog George

Oct 15, 2007, 9:05:46 AM10/15/07

"Mark Shea" <zad...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I've noted that the textual nature of Usenet can lead people to get the
wrong impression of what they read. The "sarcasm" of your reply only
confirms my observations.

I most humbly apologise for jumping to an incorrect conclusion. It's
something I'm very good at, however, and people should always concentrate on
their strengths!!

--
George
"Dolphins, Eskimos, who cares?! It's all a bunch of tree hugging hippie

xs...@yahoo.com

Oct 15, 2007, 9:25:07 AM10/15/07
On Oct 15, 1:32 am, d.ramapr...@gmail.com wrote:

> I also read an 'official' line about the Baroda barracking. It seems
> to suggest that Symonds was targeted not for his race as such but his
> unusual appearance - lots of lip salve and braided hair, etc. Not
> suggesting of course that that's any less condemnable but I at least
> know where it's coming from. Even Indians who dress up and appear OTT
> from the common man's perspective are often the butt of wisecracks.

That was my thought also. Symond's sunscreen around his lips
is very much standard makeup for Hanuman, the monkey God
in plays enacting the Indian epic Ramayana. There is no racism
involved.

Look at this picture:
http://www.dalsabzi.com/books/kids_kahaani/Ramayana/hanuman_crosses_the_ocean.htm

Note the area around the lips and the shoulder-length curly hair.

xs...@yahoo.com

Oct 15, 2007, 9:45:46 AM10/15/07
> Look at this picture:http://www.dalsabzi.com/books/kids_kahaani/Ramayana/hanuman_crosses_t...

> Note the area around the lips and the shoulder-length curly hair.

Indians can be as racist as anybody else, but making monkey noises is
not an Indian expression of racism.

rodney...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 1:10:55 PM10/15/07
It wrote:
> What did Australian Cricket Board do about McGrath calling Srilankan players
> Ugly monkeys ?

Nothing, because -- correct me if I'm wrong -- McGrath denied it and
only Mahanama attested to it.

> Or for that matter in the case of McGrath charging RamNaresh Sarwan in West
> Indies ?

He didn't charge him, and what he did do apparently had apparently no
relevance to Sarwan's race.

> Ponting sledged Dhoni in Hyderabad ODI and Symonds sledged Irfan Pathan
> after Pathan smashed Symonds for a six yesterday.

So? Unless you think that they were racist, there's no justifiable
reason to bring those incidents up here.

> Brad Hogg appealed for a long time for Dravids LBW yesterday

That racist twerp!

> but there match referee

I assume (because I've seen you do this before) that, by "there", you
mean "their". Last I checked, however, match referees were
definitively neutral parties.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Shane Warne's idea of a balanced diet is a cheeseburger in each
hand."
Ian Healy

sdavmor

Oct 15, 2007, 1:37:26 PM10/15/07
Dave -Turner wrote:
> http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html
>
> From Peter Lalor in Nagpur and Malcolm Conn October 15, 2007
>
> INDIAN fans subjected Andrew Symonds to racial abuse for the second
> successive game in India yesterday.

[snip]

Whatever some yahoos in the crowd may or may not have said, apparently
Symonds didn't let it put it off his game. From what little I know about
the bloke he doesn't strike me as the sensitive sort that would go cry
in his beer. If anything it would just make him laugh and say "monkey
this, you fuckers".
--
Cheers,
SDM -- a 21st century schizoid man

Voice of Reason

Oct 15, 2007, 1:55:38 PM10/15/07
On Oct 14, 10:35 pm, "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote:
> http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html
>
> From Peter Lalor in Nagpur and Malcolm Conn
> October 15, 2007
>
> INDIAN fans subjected Andrew Symonds to racial abuse for the second
> successive game in India yesterday.

I think it's stupid if it is racist -- many Indians are much darker
than Symonds.

David Singh

Oct 15, 2007, 2:01:21 PM10/15/07

<third...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 15, 7:35 am, "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote:
>> http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html
>>
>> From Peter Lalor in Nagpur and Malcolm Conn
>> October 15, 2007
>>
>> INDIAN fans subjected Andrew Symonds to racial abuse for the second
>> successive game in India yesterday.
>>
>> Sections of the crowd repeated the monkey chants first directed at the
>> all
>> rounder in Vadodara, before being told to stop by an Australian
>> television
>> crew.
>>
>> A man in the $100 seats in section 4 of the Nagpur stadium jumped up and
>> began to imitate a monkey and was joined by about 20 people, according to
>> cameraman Matt Laing.
> Did this cameraman have the presence of mind to capture this in video?

Probably not.

> That would be useful for authorities to pursue.

Pursue what ?

Since when making monkey noises is a punishable crime in a free society ?

David Singh

Oct 15, 2007, 2:02:58 PM10/15/07

<xs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Unfortunately they dont have white skin to be as racist as whites. Neither
they attacked and looted other countries nor enslaved the natives like the
whites.

sub...@hotmail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 2:09:05 PM10/15/07
On 15 Oct, 04:36, "Ian Thorpe" <IanThorpe19...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote in message

> >> Australians are cry babies.
> > heh ... says some random who, having nothing relevant to say about the
> > subject at hand, has a cry about sledging and long appeals. Awww, poor
> > diddums.
>
> > Keep digging buddy.
>
> So many racist incidents happen in Australia and nothing is done about it by
> their govt or their cricket board. One minor incident in India and all hell
> breaks loose.
>
> Stop crying buddy.

just because aussies behave like assholes doesn't mean others should
too.

prakmel

Oct 16, 2007, 12:20:29 AM10/16/07
On Oct 15, 12:51 pm, "dechucka" <dechu...@vomithotmail.com> wrote:
> "prakmel" <prakmel2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ROFL - just like the present mob will go back to Australia :-)

So what are the Aussies complaining about!!!

prakmel

Oct 16, 2007, 12:24:26 AM10/16/07
On Oct 15, 7:42 pm, alvey <alvey_embarrassingsta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:49:52 -0700, prakmel wrote:
>
> > Incidentally, what did CA work out about the chants of 'kaffirs' when
> > RSA toured Australia recently? Did they catch the culprits?
>
> No, but at least they didn't deny that some cretins had taunted. Better
> than some hey?

Can you elaborate your complaint in English?

> Now behave yourself Prakash or I'll send for that schoolboy to shred you
> again.

ROFL.

Can't quite understand why you want the middle-aged compatriot who
proudly boasts of his intelligence being that of a kid :-)

Surely you can do better than that supposed friend of yours in
Melbourne.

dechucka

Oct 16, 2007, 1:07:53 AM10/16/07

"prakmel" <prakm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

no you obviously missed the numerous posts about the chanters at the WACA
being SA ex pats

prakmel

Oct 16, 2007, 2:24:08 AM10/16/07

Similar to the chanters in India being Aussie expats :-)

> > So what are the Aussies complaining about!!!- Hide quoted text -

dechucka

Oct 16, 2007, 3:08:59 AM10/16/07

"prakmel" <prakm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Could be, never thought of that :-)

alvey

Oct 16, 2007, 4:02:46 AM10/16/07
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:24:26 -0700, prakmel wrote:

> On Oct 15, 7:42 pm, alvey <alvey_embarrassingsta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:49:52 -0700, prakmel wrote:
>>
>>> Incidentally, what did CA work out about the chants of 'kaffirs' when
>>> RSA toured Australia recently? Did they catch the culprits?
>>
>> No, but at least they didn't deny that some cretins had taunted. Better
>> than some hey?
>
> Can you elaborate your complaint in English?

It is in English. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
In a rare flash of commonsense you chose not to understand.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :- :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

>> Now behave yourself Prakash or I'll send for that schoolboy to shred you
>> again.
>
> ROFL.
>
> Can't quite understand why you want the middle-aged compatriot who
> proudly boasts of his intelligence being that of a kid :-)
>
> Surely you can do better than that supposed friend of yours in

> Melbourne. :-)

So just to re-iterate for the late-comers. You claim that Rodney, Colin K &
Phil Smythe are all the same person. Is that correct?
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

alvey
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-

prakmel

Oct 17, 2007, 4:13:12 AM10/17/07
On Oct 16, 4:02 pm, alvey <is...@allinterested.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:24:26 -0700, prakmel wrote:

> >> No, but at least they didn't deny that some cretins had taunted. Better
> >> than some hey?
>
> > Can you elaborate your complaint in English?
>
> It is in English. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I said English, not gibberish.

Perhaps you should seek help from the kids of your middle-aged kid
compatriot friend :-)

alvey

Oct 17, 2007, 7:33:52 AM10/17/07
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:13:12 -0700, prakmel wrote:

> On Oct 16, 4:02 pm, alvey <is...@allinterested.com> wrote:

>>> Can you elaborate your complaint in English?
>>
>> It is in English. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
>> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
>> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
>> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
>
> I said English, not gibberish.

It can't be gibberish. Or are you saying that you can only write it?

> Perhaps you should seek help from the kids of your middle-aged kid
> compatriot friend :-)

For all you know we're all the same person.

And take #2: Are you still of the opinion that CDK = Phil S = Rodney U?

alvey

kenh...@hotmail.com

Oct 17, 2007, 9:23:02 AM10/17/07

Ask Sam

Higgs

rodney...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2007, 10:51:34 AM10/17/07
Alvey threatened:

I'm champing at the bit.

--
Rodney Ulyate

Wilson: [quoting a poem from House's patient]:
"The healer with his magic powers!
"I could rub his gentle brow for hours.
"His manly chest, his stubbled jaw,
"Everything about him leaves me raw--"
House: Psych ward's upstairs.
Wilson: "--with joy. Oh, House, your very name
"Will never leave this girl the same."

rodney...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2007, 8:39:10 PM10/17/07
Mark Shea butted in:
>> Two days after Symonds, the only black member of the Australia team,
>> was subjected to monkey chants while fielding on the boundary during
>> Australia's previous limited-overs match, in Vadodara last Thursday,
>> ICC chief executive Malcolm Speed has written to the BCCI asking for
>> an explanation.
> On a slightly related note, do we *use* the term 'black' anymore? And

> for that matter, from what ethnicitiy is Symonds extracted? I know he
> was born in the UK; to the best of my knowlege he's not an Australian
> Aboriginal - in Australia, using the term 'black' for an Aboriginal is
> pretty uncommon, at least AFAIK. One does occasionally hear
> 'blackfellah'

Hands up. Who wants an anecdote?

--
Rodney Ulyate

"That ball went so high it could have got an air hostess down with
it."
Sidhu

prakmel

Oct 18, 2007, 3:08:11 AM10/18/07
On Oct 17, 7:33 pm, alvey <alvey_embarrassingsta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:13:12 -0700, prakmel wrote:

> >> It is in English. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> >> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> >> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> >> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
>
> > I said English, not gibberish.
>
> It can't be gibberish. Or are you saying that you can only write it?

You are a lost cause Alvey.

As suggested before, seek help from the kids of your middle-aged kid
compatriot friend.

I cannot help you further.

alvey

Oct 18, 2007, 8:18:14 AM10/18/07
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 00:08:11 -0700, prakmel wrote:

snip

> You are a lost cause Alvey.
>
> As suggested before, seek help from the kids of your middle-aged kid
> compatriot friend.
>
> I cannot help you further.

And in news that's caused excitement amongst no-one at all there's been an
authenticated sighting of the previously thought extinct Lesser Weasel.

alvey

kenh...@hotmail.com

Oct 18, 2007, 8:32:53 AM10/18/07

When you're reduced to endlessly typing :) :) :),

you know that you've been owned.

Butt out now whilst you're still way behind.

That, or ask Sam to come and help you out..........

Higgs

rodney...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2007, 8:11:21 PM10/18/07
Pratmel:

Any proof, you lowbred, pigeon-hearted skainsmate? Whereas I (and a
number of others) have provided ample evidence that I am who I say I
am, you've merely grunted vaguely about posting patterns.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"All Australians are an uneducated and unruly mob."
Douglas Jardine. Comment made to Australian wicket keeper Stork
Hendry during the infamous 1932-1933 Bodyline series.

prakmel

Oct 19, 2007, 5:17:42 AM10/19/07
On Oct 19, 8:11 am, rodney.uly...@gmail.com wrote:
> Pratmel:

> >> It is in English. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> >> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> >> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> >> :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
> > I said English, not gibberish.
> > Perhaps you should seek help from the kids of your middle-aged kid
> > compatriot friend :-)

ROFL as Colin Kynoch recognises that the above description refers to
him.

And the bait was too much for our lying friend since my dear friend
Rodney had written recently that I was in his kill-file.

But liars always forget. What say you Colin :-)

Ha Ha Ha

> Any proof, you lowbred, pigeon-hearted skainsmate? Whereas I (and a
> number of others)

You do realise that I do not have quite the time nor the money as that
of a middle-aged financial advisor to be able to read every single
post.

So be kind enough to give the links of posts by all these alleged "a
number of thers" writing what you claim?

> have provided ample evidence that I am who I say I
> am,

You mean they all say that you are a liar? Wonders never cease!!!! And
I guess you are proud :-)

> you've merely grunted vaguely about posting patterns.

BTW, are you lying yet again or do you really claim to have a talking
computer :-)

So let's get down to the proof that you seem to so much desire:

Rodent Rodney, how about you swearing as you were asked before - and
not try to wriggle your way out like last time by swearing something
different.

Very simple Rodney. Just swear on everything and everybody you hold
holy that you are (as claimed by you) :

1. A South African
2. An 18 year old
3. Not Colin Kynoch
4. Not married to Vanessa

Very simple Rodney boy.

Let's see whether you are willing to swear and lie - or whether you
will ignore and run away yet again. If you run away, you are caught
lying again.

Regards to Vanessa and the kids.

> --
> Rodney Ulyate
>
> "All Australians are an uneducated and unruly mob."
> Douglas Jardine. Comment made to Australian wicket keeper Stork

> Hendry during the infamous 1932-1933 Bodyline series.- Hide quoted text -

See Colin, you are already getting smarter than before. Good job -
keep it up :-)

Wog George

Oct 19, 2007, 3:26:22 PM10/19/07

> See Colin, you are already getting smarter than before. Good job -
> keep it up :-)

Colin has moved on from being a South African teenager, and is now Chewbacca
from the planet Kashyyyk. Please keep up!

--
George
"From what I've been presented and the evidence put forth, the court has no

Mad Hamish

Oct 19, 2007, 7:00:15 PM10/19/07
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 03:37:41 -0000, d.ram...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Oct 15, 6:35 am, "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote:
>> http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22585237-23212,00.html

>> India does not appear to understand the ICC anti-racism code it voted to
>> strengthen last year. The code says in part: "ICC and each member country
>> shall dedicate a senior member of staff to lead its anti-racism policies."
>>

>> India doesn't appear to have one.
>

>While racist behavior is utterly condemnable, I hope you realize that
>isolated incidents are just that, and certainly don't represent the

>views of a billion people. Hordes of cricketers of all ethnicities
>have played in my country without much complaint of the populace's
>ethnic prejudices

If
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22604344-5001505,00.html
can be believed the 2002 Windies team wouldn't agree with you

"In 2002, the West Indies suffered racial abuse from ignorant crowds
and one player privately admitted it was the worst he had received in
the world."
--
"Hope is replaced by fear and dreams by survival, most of us get by."
Stuart Adamson 1958-2001

Mad Hamish
Hamish Laws
newsunsp...@iinet.unspamme.net.au

alvey

Oct 20, 2007, 4:00:39 AM10/20/07
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:17:42 -0700, prakmel wrote:

snip

> Rodent Rodney, how about you swearing as you were asked before - and
> not try to wriggle your way out like last time by swearing something
> different.
>

> Very simple Rodney. Just swear on everything and everybody you hold
> holy that you are (as claimed by you) :
>
> 1. A South African
> 2. An 18 year old
> 3. Not Colin Kynoch
> 4. Not married to Vanessa
>
> Very simple Rodney boy.
>
> Let's see whether you are willing to swear and lie - or whether you
> will ignore and run away yet again. If you run away, you are caught
> lying again.

Crikey! I knew you were stupid Prakash but not this stoopid.

Think about it.
Response #1. Rodney swears on a stack of Wisdens & porn mags that he is who
he says he is. You now have two responses available.
A) "Oh, ok I believe you then." This makes you look stupid for making your
original claim.
B) "Liar, liar post on fire." This make you look stupid for asking for some
sort of Boy Scout pledge and then pissing on the response.

Response #2. Rodney sez "Nick off. You are a tiresome and stupid git." You
have no responses available which don't make you look like a tiresome and
stupid git.

So it's a big Well Played on this one Prakash!

alvey

sdavmor

Oct 20, 2007, 5:15:52 AM10/20/07

Over a week ago I emailed Prakmel (at his gmail account) Rodney's IP
address information and email replay server information lifted directly
from the header blocks of email correspondence I've had with him. Which
places him squarely in his home town of Gaetang (near Johannesburg) and
the email relay in Durban. The IP addresses are all those physically
assigned to mweb.co.za in RSA. Rodney has emailed Prakesh ccing me at
the same time, using his dad's email account so there can be no fudging
facts regarding the IP address numbers. Prakmel can do his own IP
research using the simplest easy to use idiot-proof tools if he doesn't
believe what I sent him. I shouldn't take him 10 minutes, tops.

I also ccd Wog George with the information when I thought he might be
inclined to doubt Rodney's veracity.

I also confirmed the Ulyate family address with the South African PO
before shipping some Systems Theory discs to him, but that was simply to
be sure I had it right. A very nice suburb too as it happens, as I found
out looking at satellite pictures of his neighborhood. I also had a nice
chat with a lunkhead at MWEB's tech support dept when trying to get
Rodney news service using MWEB (still working on that one...MWEB's guys
are thick as two short planks, and don't really get the idea of direct
access to usenet, it not being web and all that).

Of course all this does is show that the Ulyate family lives where
Rodney says they do, at the home address he provided to me, and have PC
equipment using DSL service where he says they do, and that his dad's
email account is indeed with MWEB in RSA. The devious exponent of
skulduggery "Colin" could still have remote control of the the Ulyate
family PC and be able to email using Rodney's dad's account and some
tool like GoToMyPC or PC Anywhereto help him perfect his masquerade at
RSC. And the twisted Ulyate's could all be in on this, yucking it up
around the dinner table at how they've helped "Colin" masquerade as
Rodney Ulyate. So I suppose that there is some faint glimmer of hope for
Prakmel that the Rodney posting here is not who he claims to be.

But a far more rational explanation is simply that Prakmel is being
determinedly thick about this and just wants to dig the hole deeper and
deeper, because he can, rather than admit he was wrong and apologize
to Rodney. He's a dunce either way. [shrugs]

Wog George

Oct 20, 2007, 5:39:16 AM10/20/07

"sdavmor" <sda...@fakeemailaddy.com> wrote in message
> tool like GoToMyPC or PC Anywhere to help him perfect his masquerade at

> RSC. And the twisted Ulyate's could all be in on this, yucking it up
> around the dinner table at how they've helped "Colin" masquerade as
> Rodney Ulyate. So I suppose that there is some faint glimmer of hope for
> Prakmel that the Rodney posting here is not who he claims to be.
>
> But a far more rational explanation is simply that Prakmel is being
> determinedly thick about this and just wants to dig the hole deeper and
> deeper, because he can, rather than admit he was wrong and apologize
> to Rodney. He's a dunce either way. [shrugs]

I enjoyed your email very much too, Steven. All the technical mumbo-jumbo
was very interesting. As you now know, my insistence (for want of a better
word) that Rodney was Colin was merely for humour value.

From all accounts, you are correct in your appraisal of Prakmel.

Will you be able to watch the T20 live tonight (today)?

--
George
"If I was a towel, why would I be wearing this hat and this fake
moustache" - Steven McTowelie - 19 April 2006

sdavmor

Oct 20, 2007, 5:51:38 AM10/20/07
Wog George wrote:

[snip]

> I enjoyed your email very much too, Steven. All the technical
> mumbo-jumbo was very interesting. As you now know, my insistence
> (for want of a better word) that Rodney was Colin was merely for
> humour value.

I know that now.

> From all accounts, you are correct in your appraisal of Prakmel.

> Will you be able to watch the T20 live tonight (today)?

No sports on TV for me today. Maybe not Sundy either (boo hoo). My day
will be full with real work (grrrhhhh). My largest customer's biggest
store is undergoing remodeling so I have to dismantle all the computer
gear, and then later reinstall it all and run a bunch of new LAN cables.
Oh the joy! So I expect to be very busy all day and maybe into the wee
hours, which will mean I'll be very grumpy on Sunday morning. Even
grumpier if I have to go back later on Sunday.

On the plus side my oldest boy will be working with me to earn some
serious cash. He can climb up in the rafters and put his slim youthful
frame into places his old fat dad can't (or won't) go. On a related
note, his band (currently called War Heroes, though in Jethro Tull
fashion, next week they may be something else) made their live debut
tonight with a 3 song set at a World Music open mike night. I filmed it
for posterity. Not bad at all for a bunch of 13 year olds. 1 Scorpions
and 1 Rage Against The Machine cover, and 1 original, and pretty girls
hanging all over them afterwards as they enjoyed the limelight.

Wog George

Oct 20, 2007, 6:40:09 AM10/20/07

> Wog George wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I enjoyed your email very much too, Steven. All the technical
>> mumbo-jumbo was very interesting. As you now know, my insistence
>> (for want of a better word) that Rodney was Colin was merely for
>> humour value.
>
> I know that now.
>
>> From all accounts, you are correct in your appraisal of Prakmel.
>
>> Will you be able to watch the T20 live tonight (today)?
>
> No sports on TV for me today. Maybe not Sundy either (boo hoo). My day
> will be full with real work (grrrhhhh). My largest customer's biggest
> store is undergoing remodeling so I have to dismantle all the computer
> gear, and then later reinstall it all and run a bunch of new LAN cables.
> Oh the joy! So I expect to be very busy all day and maybe into the wee
> hours, which will mean I'll be very grumpy on Sunday morning. Even
> grumpier if I have to go back later on Sunday.

Joy, oh joy indeed! It's a dreadful shame when work interferes with play.

After a very late night last night (until 11 this morning, and then a few
hours sleep before the V8s at Indy on the Gold Coast), it's doubtful that
I'll see the whole T20 tonight. I'll try to stay up for part of it, and I
have to be awake tomorrow night for the last of the Spear & Jackson auctions
on eBay. Two in the bag and one to go. Still no shovels however.

> On the plus side my oldest boy will be working with me to earn some
> serious cash. He can climb up in the rafters and put his slim youthful
> frame into places his old fat dad can't (or won't) go. On a related
> note, his band (currently called War Heroes, though in Jethro Tull
> fashion, next week they may be something else) made their live debut
> tonight with a 3 song set at a World Music open mike night. I filmed it
> for posterity. Not bad at all for a bunch of 13 year olds. 1 Scorpions
> and 1 Rage Against The Machine cover, and 1 original, and pretty girls
> hanging all over them afterwards as they enjoyed the limelight.

Will your son's performance be made available to interested parties, or is
it strictly a family thing?

--
George
"I will be able to tell my grandkids that I hit the future monarch around

alvey

Oct 20, 2007, 7:27:03 AM10/20/07
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:15:52 -0700, sdavmor wrote:

Massive snip.

Blimey! If you spend that much time on Prakash then how much would you
devote to something worthwhile?

alvey

rodney...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2007, 7:58:42 AM10/20/07
It wrote:
> "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote in message
>>> Australians are cry babies.
>> heh ... says some random who, having nothing relevant to say about the
>> subject at hand, has a cry about sledging and long appeals. Awww, poor
>> diddums.
>> Keep digging buddy.
> So many racist incidents happen in Australia and nothing is done about it by
> their govt or their cricket board. One minor incident in India and all hell
> breaks loose.

This incident is no more minor than any of the inapposite cases that
you've so purblindly listed; in fact, it's comparatively major. To
attach the "unprecedented" tag to the reaction with which was met is,
frankly, naive in the extreme, and sadly typical of your posts.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald."
Sidhu

Wog George

Oct 20, 2007, 8:49:18 AM10/20/07

<rodney...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> It wrote:
>> "Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote in message
>>> heh ... says some random who, having nothing relevant to say about the
>>> subject at hand, has a cry about sledging and long appeals. Awww, poor
>>> diddums.
>>> Keep digging buddy.
>> So many racist incidents happen in Australia and nothing is done about it
>> by
>> their govt or their cricket board. One minor incident in India and all
>> hell
>> breaks loose.
>
> This incident is no more minor than any of the inapposite cases that
> you've so purblindly listed; in fact, it's comparatively major. To
> attach the "unprecedented" tag to the reaction with which was met is,
> frankly, naive in the extreme, and sadly typical of your posts.

"inapposite" is another one. Thank you. By the time I peg out, I'll be a
walking thesaurus.

--
George
"I just wonder if I could get a baby real quick?" - Hat McCullough - 10 July

sdavmor

Oct 20, 2007, 1:04:28 PM10/20/07

LOL! It is much ado about nothing.

> alvey

Hopefully this will be the end of this nonsense.

sdavmor

Oct 20, 2007, 1:13:35 PM10/20/07
Wog George wrote:
> "sdavmor" <sda...@fakeemailaddy.com> wrote in message
>> Wog George wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> I enjoyed your email very much too, Steven. All the technical
>>> mumbo-jumbo was very interesting. As you now know, my insistence
>>> (for want of a better word) that Rodney was Colin was merely for
>>> humour value.
>> I know that now.
>>
>>> From all accounts, you are correct in your appraisal of Prakmel.
>>> Will you be able to watch the T20 live tonight (today)?
>> No sports on TV for me today. Maybe not Sundy either (boo hoo). My
>> day will be full with real work (grrrhhhh). My largest customer's
>> biggest store is undergoing remodeling so I have to dismantle all
>> the computer gear, and then later reinstall it all and run a bunch
>> of new LAN cables. Oh the joy! So I expect to be very busy all day
>> and maybe into the wee hours, which will mean I'll be very grumpy
>> on Sunday morning. Even grumpier if I have to go back later on
>> Sunday.
>>

> Joy, oh joy indeed! It's a dreadful shame when work interferes with
> play.

I had planned to play cricket on Sunday, but that's out of the question.

> After a very late night last night (until 11 this morning, and then a
> few hours sleep before the V8s at Indy on the Gold Coast), it's
> doubtful that I'll see the whole T20 tonight. I'll try to stay up
> for part of it, and I have to be awake tomorrow night for the last of
> the Spear & Jackson auctions on eBay. Two in the bag and one to go.
> Still no shovels however.

I admire this particular S&J obsession. It's quite whakked!

>> On the plus side my oldest boy will be working with me to earn some
>> serious cash. He can climb up in the rafters and put his slim
>> youthful frame into places his old fat dad can't (or won't) go. On
>> a related note, his band (currently called War Heroes, though in
>> Jethro Tull fashion, next week they may be something else) made
>> their live debut tonight with a 3 song set at a World Music open
>> mike night. I filmed it for posterity. Not bad at all for a bunch
>> of 13 year olds. 1 Scorpions and 1 Rage Against The Machine cover,
>> and 1 original, and pretty girls hanging all over them afterwards
>> as they enjoyed the limelight.
>>

> Will your son's performance be made available to interested parties,
> or is it strictly a family thing?

I think his drummer's mum may put the thing upon the 'net once I pull it
off the tape. If so I'll point you to it. The best thing about it is how
pumped up the lads are. They want to rock so badly! God be praised! :-)

Mike Holmans

Oct 20, 2007, 2:01:12 PM10/20/07
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:15:52 -0700, sdavmor
<sda...@fakeemailaddy.com> tapped the keyboard and brought forth:

>rational ... Prakmel

I'm sorry, but how do these two concepts co-exist in one sentence?

Cheers,

Mike

alvey

Oct 20, 2007, 5:24:49 PM10/20/07

Newton's Third perhaps?

alvey
in briz, getting physicscal.

prakmel

Oct 20, 2007, 8:50:01 PM10/20/07
> NP: nothing- Hide quoted text -

I admire the confidence that you have in your thinking. Technically
very good but lacking in some basic logic in how people can be misled.
This is very similar to the audience at a magic show who believe what
they think they have seen.

It is however hilarious how the three blind RSC mice try to convince
themselves and others that they know the whole truth. I presume this
is because they:

1. Believe that there is only one way to skin a cat: or
2. Know that their buddy will not swear a lie (make it 4 lies).

This is a free world. You are fully entitled to your opinions.

However, the Sun still goes around the Earth.

And the Internet allows middle aged people to proudly boast that they
have the IQ of an 18 year old.

rodney...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2007, 9:46:59 PM10/20/07
Pratmel cowered:

> I admire the confidence that you have in your thinking.

I'm sure that I speak for all concerned when I say that yours is
altogether less admirable.

> Technically very good but lacking in some basic logic in how people
> can be misled.

How can/have they be misled? If you refute the evidence provided, why
not provide some of your own?

> This is very similar to the audience at a magic show who believe what
> they think they have seen.
> It is however hilarious how the three blind RSC mice try to convince
> themselves and others that they know the whole truth. I presume this
> is because they:
> 1. Believe that there is only one way to skin a cat: or
> 2. Know that their buddy will not swear a lie (make it 4 lies).
> This is a free world. You are fully entitled to your opinions.
> However, the Sun still goes around the Earth.
> And the Internet allows middle aged people to proudly boast that they
> have the IQ of an 18 year old.

On a related note, why *do* they call you "Prakesh"?

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Cricket is like sex films. They relieve frustration and tension."
Linda Lovelace, star of Deep Throat

rodney...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2007, 9:56:05 PM10/20/07
I wrote:
> How can/have they be/been misled?

Typo fixed.

--
Rodney Ulyate

Is there any sex in it?
Peter Sellers, as a psychiatrist upon first learning about
cricket in What's New Pussycat, 1965

alvey

Oct 21, 2007, 1:26:10 AM10/21/07

Errr it's not "thinking" Prakash, it's facts.

> Technically very good

lol. How the fuck would you know? I suspect that you struggle doing a
Google search.

> but lacking in some basic logic in how people can be misled.

Gold! Gorn, expand on this. Betcha can't.

> This is very similar to the audience at a magic show who believe what
> they think they have seen.

Wrong again. See facts above. The only thing illusory here is your belief
in yourself. And that's only an illusion to yourself.

> It is however hilarious how the three blind RSC mice try to convince
> themselves and others that they know the whole truth.

Righto then, let's hear your "whole truth" and exactly how you arrived at
it. Spare no detail.

> I presume this is because they:
>
> 1. Believe that there is only one way to skin a cat:

Like most of your thoughts, this nexus between skinning cats and your
claims completely escapes me.

> or 2. Know that their buddy will not swear a lie (make it 4 lies).

So how do know these are "lies" Prakash? Come on then. Explain how you know
these are lies?

> This is a free world. You are fully entitled to your opinions.
>
> However, the Sun still goes around the Earth.

Scary. I don't know whether you meant that.

> And the Internet allows middle aged people to proudly boast that they
> have the IQ of an 18 year old.

Are a real person? Or are you a bot? This sentence makes absolutely no
logical sense. Care to expand?

alvey

prakmel

Oct 21, 2007, 4:25:44 AM10/21/07
On Oct 21, 9:46 am, rodney.uly...@gmail.com wrote:
> Pratmel cowered:
>
> > I admire the confidence that you have in your thinking.
>
> I'm sure that I speak for all concerned when I say that yours is
> altogether less admirable.

No problem Colin. You can fool some of the people all the time.

> > Technically very good but lacking in some basic logic in how people
> > can be misled.
>
> How can/have they be misled? If you refute the evidence provided, why
> not provide some of your own?

My dear friend would really like to know how he got caught. Good
attempt Colin.

> > This is very similar to the audience at a magic show who believe what
> > they think they have seen.
> > It is however hilarious how the three blind RSC mice try to convince
> > themselves and others that they know the whole truth. I presume this
> > is because they:
> > 1. Believe that there is only one way to skin a cat: or
> > 2. Know that their buddy will not swear a lie (make it 4 lies).
> > This is a free world. You are fully entitled to your opinions.
> > However, the Sun still goes around the Earth.
> > And the Internet allows middle aged people to proudly boast that they
> > have the IQ of an 18 year old.
>
> On a related note, why *do* they call you "Prakesh"?

ROFL Colin. I give up - you tell me.

So let's do IIRC Take 5 of you being asked to swear to be what you
claim to be:

------------------------

Rodent Rodney, how about you swearing as you were asked before - and
not try to wriggle your way out like last time by swearing something
different.

Very simple Rodney. Just swear on everything and everybody you hold
holy that you are (as claimed by you) :

1. A South African
2. An 18 year old
3. Not Colin Kynoch
4. Not married to Vanessa

Very simple Rodney boy.

Let's see whether you are willing to swear and lie - or whether you
will ignore and run away yet again. If you run away, you are caught
lying again.

Regards to Vanessa and the kids.

----------------------

And my dear friend Colin Kynoch aka Phil Smythe aka Rodney Ulyate will
ignore as he has in the past.

BTW, I am quite impressed that you have managed to convince the three
blind RSC mice to believe that you have the intelligence of an 18 year
old.

Congrats - though I would have thought it is bit of an insult to tell
this to a middle aged person :-)

rodney...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2007, 4:56:38 AM10/21/07
The vapid and uber-pathetic paper tiger that is Pratmel wrote:
> On Oct 21, 9:46 am, rodney.uly...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Pratmel cowered:
>>> I admire the confidence that you have in your thinking.
>> I'm sure that I speak for all concerned when I say that yours is
>> altogether less admirable.
> No problem Colin. You can fool some of the people all the time.

Were I you (a rump-fed fruit basket), I wouldn't be using the term
"fool" quite so liberally in describing anyone else.

>>> Technically very good but lacking in some basic logic in how people
>>> can be misled.
>> How can/have they be misled? If you refute the evidence provided, why
>> not provide some of your own?
> My dear friend would really like to know how he got caught. Good
> attempt Colin.

A judgement far better suited to your wriggly diversion. You really
ain't fooling anyone, you lard-munching ninny.

>>> This is very similar to the audience at a magic show who believe what
>>> they think they have seen.
>>> It is however hilarious how the three blind RSC mice try to convince
>>> themselves and others that they know the whole truth. I presume this
>>> is because they:
>>> 1. Believe that there is only one way to skin a cat: or
>>> 2. Know that their buddy will not swear a lie (make it 4 lies).
>>> This is a free world. You are fully entitled to your opinions.
>>> However, the Sun still goes around the Earth.
>>> And the Internet allows middle aged people to proudly boast that they
>>> have the IQ of an 18 year old.
>> On a related note, why *do* they call you "Prakesh"?
> ROFL Colin. I give up - you tell me.

No. You tell me.

> So let's do IIRC Take 5 of you being asked to swear to be what you
> claim to be:

I responded to that under the false impression that Tera News was up
to speed again. If it hasn't propagated my message by tomorrow, I'll
gladly swear to all this bile again.

<snipped inane B.S. as inanely B.S.-y as its maker>

> And my dear friend Colin Kynoch aka Phil Smythe aka Rodney Ulyate will
> ignore as he has in the past.

You, fool, are the one ignoring everything -- and making a buttered
arse of yourself in the process.

> BTW, I am quite impressed that you have managed to convince the three
> blind RSC mice to believe that you have the intelligence of an 18 year
> old.

Nope. One of them has been kind enough to search for evidence with
which to convince himself. It just so happens that it's convincing
enough to convince his peers, too.

> Congrats - though I would have thought it is bit of an insult to tell
> this to a middle aged person :-)

What a noble crackhead. Why do you so badly want me to be an old
dude?

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Bla-bla."
Anon.

alvey

Oct 21, 2007, 7:38:47 AM10/21/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:25:44 -0700, prakmel wrote:

> On Oct 21, 9:46 am, rodney.uly...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Pratmel cowered:
>>
>>> I admire the confidence that you have in your thinking.
>>
>> I'm sure that I speak for all concerned when I say that yours is
>> altogether less admirable.
>
> No problem Colin. You can fool some of the people all the time.

Whereas you haven't been able to fool anyone at all for a moment.
Top effort that.

snip more seppuku

alvey

Rodney Ulyate

Oct 19, 2007, 8:41:28 AM10/19/07
Pratmel puked:

> On Oct 19, 8:11 am, rodney.uly...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Pratmel:
>>> I said English, not gibberish.
>>> Perhaps you should seek help from the kids of your middle-aged kid
>>> compatriot friend :-)
> ROFL as Colin Kynoch recognises that the above description refers to
> him.

It's difficult not to know to whom you think that you're referring. Not
everyone suffers your supreme dearth of perception.

> And the bait was too much for our lying friend since my dear friend
> Rodney had written recently that I was in his kill-file.

I'd even more recently written that I'd deleted my killfile.

> But liars always forget.

Indeed they do. Have you forgotten the email that Sdavmor sent you,
detailing his forensic investigation into the matter?

> What say you Colin :-)

Come to think of it, why doesn't CDK ever jump in here?

>> Any proof, you lowbred, pigeon-hearted skainsmate? Whereas I (and a
>> number of others)
> You do realise that I do not have quite the time nor the money as that
> of a middle-aged financial advisor to be able to read every single
> post.

If you're going to ignore the proof, you've no right to refute it.

> So be kind enough to give the links of posts by all these alleged "a
> number of thers" writing what you claim?

Gladly. Andrew Dunford may be found at the top of this page, showing
you where I play my cricket:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/browse_thread/thread/e40bc65e217b197e/44c93c66aadc6c7d?lnk=st&q=%22andrew+dunford%22+school#44c93c66aadc6c7d

Sdavmor's at the bottom of this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/browse_thread/thread/15f4de9ef87b873f/547fdc3af591f098?q=sdavmor+prakmel&lnk=nl&

He's also nine from the bottom here, telling you that he has a customer
named Rodney Ulyate in South Africa:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/browse_thread/thread/15f4de9ef87b873f/22211d358e979a2c?q=sdavmor+prakmel&lnk=ol&

And four from the bottom here, telling you how he had to teach me to
configure a newsreader:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/browse_thread/thread/de866984701337d9/e88f784e29d9a9b1?lnk=st&q=sdavmor+prakmel#e88f784e29d9a9b1
Were I Kynoch, a Usenet veteran, I surely wouldn't need a crash-course
on setting up.

So, where's *your* proof?

>> have provided ample evidence that I am who I say I am,
> You mean they all say that you are a liar?

Even by your lowly standards, Pratmel, that's seriously devoid of logic.

>> you've merely grunted vaguely about posting patterns.
> BTW, are you lying yet again or do you really claim to have a talking
> computer :-)

I admire your evasive tactics, but, seriously, where's the *real* proof?

> So let's get down to the proof that you seem to so much desire:
> Rodent Rodney, how about you swearing as you were asked before - and
> not try to wriggle your way out like last time by swearing something
> different.

I think that, seeing as I've gone out of my way to indulge you, you
ought to do the same for me and provide a link of my having "wriggle[d]".

> Very simple Rodney. Just swear on everything and everybody you hold
> holy that you are (as claimed by you) :

I'll repeat them, then, shall I?

> 1. A South African

I swear on everything and everybody I hold holy that I am a South African.

> 2. An 18 year old

I swear on everything and everybody I hold holy that I am an
eighteen-year-old.

> 3. Not Colin Kynoch

I swear on everything and everybody I hold holy that I am not Colin Kynoch.

> 4. Not married to Vanessa

I swear on everything and everybody I hold holy that I am not married to
Vanessa.

> Very simple

Indeed.

> Rodney boy.

Well done. We're making strides.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Chappell just stood on his feet and smashed it to the boundary."
Jim Maxwell, ABC Radio

Rodney Ulyate

Oct 22, 2007, 2:46:46 PM10/22/07
Woggy thanked:

Pleasure.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Find out where the ball is, go there, hit it."
Ranji on batting

Rodney Ulyate

Oct 22, 2007, 2:51:13 PM10/22/07
Sdavmor noted:

> Wog George wrote:
>> After a very late night last night (until 11 this morning, and then a
>> few hours sleep before the V8s at Indy on the Gold Coast), it's
>> doubtful that I'll see the whole T20 tonight. I'll try to stay up
>> for part of it, and I have to be awake tomorrow night for the last of
>> the Spear & Jackson auctions on eBay. Two in the bag and one to go.
>> Still no shovels however.
> I admire this particular S&J obsession.

There are other S&J obsessions?

> It's quite whakked!

Endearingly so.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Border is a walnut -- hard to crack and without much to please the eye."
Peter Roebuck

Macjoubert

Oct 22, 2007, 5:50:18 PM10/22/07
> [...]
> sport, not just cricket," Symonds wrote.
>
> "It is a sensitive issue and guys have been made an example of in the past,
> but what do you do in this instance if it's coming from the crowd? Life goes
> on."
>
> Despite Cricket Australia insisting the ICC's anti-racism code states that
> the home board is responsible for dealing with racism, BCCI secretary
> Niranjan Shah claimed the BCCI had nothing to act on without an official
> complaint.
>
> "There is always something happening in the crowd but it's unclear it is
> racism," Shah said.

> India does not appear to understand the ICC anti-racism code it voted to
> strengthen last year. The code says in part: "ICC and each member country
> shall dedicate a senior member of staff to lead its anti-racism policies."

Andrew Symonds is what people in the United States would call an
"Uncle Tom" guttersnipe.

dechucka

Oct 22, 2007, 11:16:54 PM10/22/07
snip

> Andrew Symonds is what people in the United States would call an
> "Uncle Tom" guttersnipe.

really why?

smy...@upnaway.com

Oct 23, 2007, 5:23:30 AM10/23/07
On Oct 20, 5:15 pm, sdavmor <sdav...@fakeemailaddy.com> wrote:

This is classic Prakash, demanding others prove who they say they
whilst offering NO proof to the contrary. This seems tp be his only
defence against other posters, don't confront on the points they have
raised, rather insist they are actually not who they say they are.

But let's not be too harsh. He has hinted at support for his
outlandish theories. He once wrote "However, I have been pleasantly
surprised since I yesterday received a few private emails informing me
that they had realised that Phil and Colin were the same. Not sure
about the timing but I guess the evidence must be becoming somewhat
overwhelming even to the neutrals. I am sure that you would be amazed
if you knew the names of a couple of them - I certainly was."
"Overwhelming" evidence indeed, these mystery emailers, neutrals who I
would amazed if I knew there names. PROBLEM is I was NEVER able to get
Prakash to name names. It is like a prosecutor saying "This man is
guilty because I have an eye witness" and defense counsel asking"Where
is this eye witness?" and Prosecutor Melwani replying "Ah, clever ploy
by my learned colleague, but I'm not going to divulge that
information, no sir."

He's even tried the reverse tactic. When I told him I had only ever
posted from the one address he simply told me I was a liar and offered
up as evidence any other poster with the same name as me who had ever
posted anywhere on the internet. I was told I was a guitarist, a top
executive at British Telecom, etc. Being a true hypocrite he then went
to great pains to point out there were other Prakash Melwanis out
there, but they weren't him. I'll bet they were glad of that!

The one constant is that I'm sure everyone believes who Prakash claims
he is. More's the pity.

Rodney Ulyate

Oct 24, 2007, 8:27:52 AM10/24/07
It grunted:
> "dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com> wrote in message
>> how pathetic trying to justify bad behaviour
> I condemned the crowd behavior from day one but it was not racist.
> Austalians are making mountain out of a mole hill.
> Having said that it is highly hypocritic of you complaining about this
> incident while you supported a racist Hair regardless of ICCs
> clearing Inzy of ball tampering.
> I will not respond to you in the future.

But you've never responded to *anything*, Thorpey (at least not
adequately), so I highly doubt that our cookie-tossing friend will be
feeling the loss too keenly; in fact, I'd go so far as to say that he's
absolutely elated about it.

I'm honestly not exaggerating when I state that I'm yet to detect so
much as an ounce of substance to any of your strepitous mouths-off.
Were I you, certainly, I'd make a last-ditch attempt at saving my
decaying face and just shut up completely.

> You can go ahead and abuse me.

So saith the contumelious alleger of murder plots. Any basis for those
yet? No? Of course not.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Sri Lankan score is running like an Indian taxi meter."
Sidhu

kenh...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 9:04:34 AM10/24/07

Surely the tactic of demanding others prove things whilst never
offering proof of his own is a tactic that alvey has claimed as his
own down the years.

Just yesterday we had a classic example

http://groups.google.com.au/group/rec.sport.cricket/browse_frm/thread/e8fb13a10806a1c4/f4579f84773f40d6?hl=en#f4579f84773f40d6

When asked to prove that SRT had complained about negative bowling,
Herr Chapman sneakily provides us with a link to SMG doing that. Then,
rather than accepting that he might have been in error, he puts the
onus on the other party to prove that SRT didn't say as he (alvey) had
claimed.

Higgs

alvey

Oct 26, 2007, 3:37:44 AM10/26/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:56:38 -0700, rodney...@gmail.com wrote:

Have you seen anything of Prakmel lately Rodders?

Rodney Ulyate

Oct 27, 2007, 8:20:51 AM10/27/07
Alvey inquired:

> Have you seen anything of Prakmel lately Rodders?

Of course not. ;)

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Shane Warne is thicker than a complete set of Wisden yearbooks."
Matt Price

Mike Holmans

Oct 27, 2007, 9:35:41 AM10/27/07
On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:20:51 +0200, Rodney Ulyate
<rodney...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Alvey inquired:
>> Have you seen anything of Prakmel lately Rodders?
>
>Of course not. ;)

You haven't worked out that Prakmel, Skootti and Will Sutton are one
and the same person? Dear, oh dear, Colin, you really must keep up.

Cheers,

Mike

smy...@upnaway.com

Oct 28, 2007, 4:56:27 AM10/28/07
On Oct 24, 10:04 pm, kenhig...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 23, 7:23 pm, smy...@upnaway.com wrote:

> > This is classicPrakash, demanding others prove who they say they

> > whilst offering NO proof to the contrary. This seems tp be his only
> > defence against other posters, don't confront on the points they have
> > raised, rather insist they are actually not who they say they are.
>
> Surely the tactic of demanding others prove things whilst never
> offering proof of his own is a tactic that alvey has claimed as his
> own down the years.
>
> Just yesterday we had a classic example
>
> http://groups.google.com.au/group/rec.sport.cricket/browse_frm/thread...

> When asked to prove that SRT had complained about negative bowling,
> Herr Chapman sneakily provides us with a link to SMG doing that. Then,
> rather than accepting that he might have been in error, he puts the
> onus on the other party to prove that SRT didn't say as he (alvey) had
> claimed.
>
> Higgs

That sounds more like you Higgsy. When you claimed, verbatim "If you
reread my post, you'll see that I say I usually appear on rsc and
rsru, with occasional visits elsewhere. This is not only true, it's
checkable.". Quite a claim. Pity its pure bullshit.

The problem is you did NOT say that at all, and checking easily proves
that. What you did say was "Of course, anyone who clicks on the 'view
profile' box on google groups can see where I've been spending my time
recently. It's quite obvious that it isn't on the gun politics ng."
Even someone as dim as you Higgsy would realise that a claim of where
you reckon you haven't been does not equate to a supposed claim of
where you reckon you have been.

How about we settle for a tie between you and Prakash? Alvey will need
to do a lot more to threaten you two.

kenh...@hotmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 7:42:17 AM10/28/07

So you checked and found I hadn't been on rsc or rsru?

Interesting.

> How about we settle for a tie between you and Prakash? Alvey will need

> to do a lot more to threaten you two.- Hide quoted text -

More like to threaten you

Higgs

Rodney Ulyate

Oct 29, 2007, 8:44:34 AM10/29/07
Mike Holmans enlightened:

> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:20:51 +0200, Rodney Ulyate
> <rodney...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Alvey inquired:
>>> Have you seen anything of Prakmel lately Rodders?
>> Of course not. ;)
> You haven't worked out that Prakmel, Skootti and Will Sutton are one
> and the same person?

No! How can this be? I thought my radar fullproof.

> Dear, oh dear, Colin, you really must keep up.

Skootti and Pratmel's headers have a lot in common, but the jury's still
very much out on will_s. His distate for Spermbath (in whatever guise)
is most applaudable and apparently quite beyond the other two.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Listen carefully, Tiger. I want you, above all, not to get hit."
Woodfull to O'Reilly as the latter gets ready to bat in the
Bodyline series

alvey

Oct 30, 2007, 3:21:59 AM10/30/07
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:44:34 +0200, Rodney Ulyate wrote:

> Mike Holmans enlightened:
>> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:20:51 +0200, Rodney Ulyate
>> <rodney...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Alvey inquired:
>>> Of course not. ;)
>> You haven't worked out that Prakmel, Skootti and Will Sutton are one
>> and the same person?
>
> No! How can this be? I thought my radar fullproof.
>
>> Dear, oh dear, Colin, you really must keep up.

And still no Prakash? lol.

alvey