Symonds LBW to an inside edge

1 view

brijesh.k...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 12:55:01 AM1/19/08
It looked like an inside edge though i did not see it clearly...

Pathetic umpiring.. I saw an LBW to RP that was not given earlier...
was plumb. And now this.

shariq...@yahoo.com

Jan 19, 2008, 12:57:59 AM1/19/08

It was a fairly thick inside edge....surprisingly CI comms seem to
have not seen that

kethe...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 12:58:34 AM1/19/08

read the score card.

it says out.

that's what counts.

Lindsay Went

Jan 19, 2008, 12:59:07 AM1/19/08

<brijesh.k...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> It looked like an inside edge though i did not see it clearly...
>
> Pathetic umpiring.. I saw an LBW to RP that was not given earlier...
> was plumb. And now this.

It is extremely difficult to detect the edges on the first look, on the
replay, it's easy.
I think the batsman should be able to appeal the lbw's for an edge and have
it checked. no edge, c u later.

shariq...@yahoo.com

Jan 19, 2008, 1:02:11 AM1/19/08
On Jan 18, 11:59 pm, "Lindsay Went" <lindsaywentnos...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> <brijesh.khergam...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It was edged when the bat was fairly close to the pad but IMHO it was
not a difficult decision even when a naked eye because the edge was
fairly thick. It's the thin edges that are hard to judge

Andrew Symonds

Jan 19, 2008, 1:04:17 AM1/19/08

<brijesh.k...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> It looked like an inside edge though i did not see it clearly...
>
> Pathetic umpiring.. I saw an LBW to RP that was not given earlier...
> was plumb. And now this.

Tendulkar was sawn off, Ponting got two lives, Hussey got one life.

My LBW was way too close for Bowden to have seen that feather
edge.

It was almost impossible but I put up an act anyway like my coach
Tim Nielsen and skipper Ponting trained us to do.

Our superior psychological tactics of working on the umpires minds
is still working since in our second innings we are already ahead with
3-1 favorable decisions to us.

vgu...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 1:04:41 AM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 12:57 am, "shariq_ta...@yahoo.com" <shariq_ta...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Agree on replay, though in realtime I did not catch it. Still this is
the first truly bad decision in the match IMO. Rauf has been
consistently giving the lbws for balls that Hawkeye says would go
over, so Tendulkar, Dhoni, Hussey can shed a tear in their beers
together. I find it hard to feel sorry for Symonds, though.

Andrew Symonds

Jan 19, 2008, 1:06:19 AM1/19/08

<shariq...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It was a very thin or feather edge Bowden would have never seen with
his naked eyes.

We already got favorable decisions 3-1 in Australias favor. We will still
win the Perth test and the 17 win record.

We made a pact with Billy Bowden last night that we will treat him
with a few Australian whores tonight after he wins the game for us.

brijesh.k...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 1:09:22 AM1/19/08

Symonds did say "it evens out" and it has (actually not yet.. he
benefited much more from umpiring but you get the point). I was just
thinking the level of umpiring has really screwed this brilliant
series between two fairly even matched teams.
I think if Symonds had been there i would back him to make a good fast
70 and then with Gilchrist next we dont klnow what would have
happened. ... anyways the game is still exciting and theres a good
chance that a late fightback from Gilly and Clarke can lead to an
Australian win

Andrew Symonds

Jan 19, 2008, 1:09:38 AM1/19/08

<kethe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>read the score card.

>>it says out.

>>that's what counts.

You Indians are being way too incisive today in sarcasm and beating
our butts.

I will have to unleash our white racist mafia leader Rodney Ulyate
on you now.

Rodney, please take all your ammunition and get ready to attack
these Indian idiots who are exposing our idiocy in every thread.

Rodney is your anoninted leader and intellectual to attack all you
colored bastards from the third world.

He calls me a nigger but thats okay, he is my friend.

We are gonna have some beer tomorrow and celebrate
the beating of your Indian imposter team.

Oradba Linux

Jan 19, 2008, 1:11:49 AM1/19/08
may be new set of umpires for next match

Andrew Symonds

Jan 19, 2008, 1:13:42 AM1/19/08

"Lindsay Went" <lindsayw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Shockingly you didnt argue that way when Indian idiots got rough decisions
in
the last two tests and in Perth first innings.

We are comrades in crime, Lindsay.

Remember how Bucknor and Benson won the Sydney test for us and I got
three extra chances to bat.

I let Benson and the old man Oxenford fuck the Australian whores after
I was done with them.

Keep this a secret, will ya Lindsay ?

Caught

Jan 19, 2008, 2:20:10 AM1/19/08