Viking Tour ( News & Events )

MIKE JANIS

Sep 27, 2002, 1:06:33 AM9/27/02
Schedule below NEWS and NOTE..........

NEWS: (LOWER ENTRY FEE) The entry fee for the 1-Pocket event at Cornfed
Red's Billiard Cafe in Columbus, OH has been reduced to a flat $60 for every
player. Only new players need to purchase a Viking Tour Card for only $15.

NEWS: (LOWER ENTRY FEE) The Non Member entry fee for the Chicago area
$5,000 Regional Championhip has changed from $100 + tour card to only $75 +
$15 Tour Card. The Entry fee for the Viking Tour Members will remain at
only $50.

NEWS: (2 New Events Added To Viking Tour Schedule)
Nov 16 the Viking Tour will be at Q's 21 in Mentor, Ohio for a $1,000 added
event and
Dec 7 The Viking Tour will be at Snooker's in Cincinnati, Ohio for a $1,000
added event.

NEWS: (LODGING ACCOMODATIONS) for the National Championship are getting
slim. Make your reservations NOW ! The rate at the TRAVEL LODGE, 275
Highland Road, Macedonia, OH 44056, phone 330-467-1516
is only $34.50 +tx for a Single
and $39.50 +tx for a Double

See SCHEDULE and NOTE below for more information..

Note: Players that played in any one of our $1,000 added Viking Tour events
in the 2001 or 2002 year are qualified to play in all of our $5,000 added
Regional Championships and our $25,000 added Regional Championship under the
ntry or registration fees listed below. However, if you are not a Viking
Tour Member, the entry fee for the $5,000 added Regional Championships will
be $75 + 15 Tour Card Fee for the S.E. and the Chicago Region while the Ohio
Region will be$100 + $15 Tour Card fee. And a $200 Registration fee if you
want to play in the $25,000 National Championship.
See schedule of event below for more information.

Schedule of events......

October 5th & 6th at 1pm
$1,000 Added, $30 entry fee
7' tables, race to 9, Double Elim
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Fiddlestix Billiard Cafe
5350 Fulton Drive NW Canton, Ohio 44718
The phone # to the pool room is 330-498-8422

October 12th & 13th at 1pm
$1,000 Added, $30 entrty fee
9' tables, race to 7, Double Elim
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Action Billiards South
Formally known as STARCHERS BILLIARDS
2292 S. Arlington Road, Akron, OH 44319
The phone # to the pool room is 330-724-9962

***1-POCKET EVENT ***
$2,000 Added
October 16th-20th (Wed-Fri)
Start time = 6pm Wednesday
Race to 3, Double Elim - 64 player limit
$60 Entry Fee for everyone !!!!
+$15 Tour Card Fee for all new members only.
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Cornfed Red's Billiard Cafe
5005 Chatterton Rd, Columbus, OH 43232
The phone # to the pool room is 614-834-1000

$5,000 added Regional Championship
October 19th - 20th at 10am
$5,000 Added,
$50 entry fee Viking Tour Members
$100 entry fee + $15 Tour card Fee for non members
9' tables, race to 11, Double Elim
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Cornfed Red's Billiard Cafe
5005 Chatterton Rd, Columbus, OH 43232
The phone # to the pool room is 614-834-1000

October 26th & 27th at 1pm
$1,000 Added, $30 entry fee
9' tables, race to 7, Double Elim
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Mr. Pockets Pool & Pub
1165 McKinney Lane, Pittsburgh, Pa 15220
The phone # to the pool room is 412-922-4665

November 2-3 reserved for SoutheEastern Regional Championship. $5,000 Added
Location To Be Announced

$5,000 added Regional Championship
November 9th & 10th at 10am
$5,000 Added,
$50 entry fee Viking Tour Members
$75 entry fee + $15 Tour card Fee for non members
9' tables, race to 9, Double Elim
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Cue-N-You Billiards
1858 E. Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, Illinois 60030
The phone # to the pool room is 847-548-8980

November 16th & 17th at 1pm
$1,000 Added, $30 entry fee
9' tables, race to 7, Double Elim
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Q's 21 Billiards
9570 Mentor Ave., Mentor, Ohio
The phone # to the pool room is 440-357-7665

Mini Event
November 19th at 6pm (Tuesday)
$1,000 Added, $30 entry fee
9' tables, race to 7, Single Elim
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Northfield Billiards
10333 Northfield Road, Northfield, Ohio 44067
The phone # to the pool room is 330-467-6865

$25,0000 National Grand Championship
November 20th -24th(Wed - Sun)
$25,000 Added,
9' tables, race to 11, Double Elim
$30 registration fee Viking Tour Members
$200 registration fee + $15 Tour card Fee for non members
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Northfield Billiards
10333 Northfield Road, Northfield, Ohio 44067
The phone # to the pool room is 330-467-6865
More Information below nex event............

December 7th & 8th at 1pm
$1,000 Added, $30 entry fee
8' & 9' tables, race to 7, Double Elim
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be at:
Snookers' Billiards & Sports Cafe
12119 Princeton Road, Cincinnati, Ohio
The phone # to the pool room is 513-617-7665

Reserve these dates ! Tell everyone !!!
November 20-24, 2002

The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour $25,000 National Championship will be held at
Northfield Billiards in Northfield, Ohio (Cleveland)

The entry fee is $0 for Viking Tour Members from the 2001 and 2002 seasons.
All other players will pay $200 fee.
That is not a misprint, There is no entry fee for Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour
Players.
For Viking Tour Members to reserve their spot in this tournament, you must
send a $30 registration fee.
For Non Viking Tour members you must send your
$200 Registration fee.

Send your Money Order to:
Mike Janis
P.O.B. 111135
Cleveland, Ohio 44111

Do not Delay in sending your Registration fee.
This tournament is limited to the first 128 players.
Last years event had 224 Players!

If you have any questions about your elegibility, please call Mike Janis at
1-800-200-7665.

Depending on the number of responses, we reserve the right to open the field
to more players.

The Tournament will be played on (12) 4 1/2 X 9' Tables with Simonis 860
Cloth & Belgian aramith balls.

The race is scheduled to be a race to 9. However, the race may change to 11
or 7 depending upon the number of entrants.

There are over 3,000 players qualified for the free entry.
DO NOT DELAY IN SENDING YOUR $30 REGISTRATION OR $200 FEE.
DO IT TODAY !!!
THE VIKING TOUR WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY TELEPHONE ENTRIES.

P.S. There will be a HUGE player auction !!!! CAlCUTTA !!!

If you have any questions or would like further information about any of
these events
call: Mike Janis at 1-800-200-POOL.

****$15 Viking Tour Card Qualifies all Members to be eligible to play in all
Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour Events for the 2002 Season which include $5,000.00
Added Regional Championships and the $25,000.00 Added National
Grand Championships for the 2001 Season. The National Grand hampionship will
have NO entry fee to Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour Members.

The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour is sponsored by the following:

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS WEB PAGES......

SUPPORT Our Awesome Sponsors !

Viking Cues
( http://www.vikingcue.com )
Iwan Simonis Cloth
( http://www.simoniscloth.com )
Aramith Balls
( http://www.aramith.com )
Tiger Products
( http://www.tigerproducts.com)
Accu-Stats Video Productions
( http://www.accu-stats.com )
Joe Porper's Creative Inventions
( http://www.porper.com )
Rack-A-Round
( http://www.rack-a-round.com )
Billiards Press
( http://www.billiardspress.com )
Mini-Buffer
( http://www.mini-buffer.com )
Run-Out Sportswear
( http://www.run-out.com )
The Perfector
( http://www.cuecare.com )
Scotti Scuffer
( http://www.scottiscuffer.com )
The Monk Billiard Academy
( http://www.themonk.com )
Chalk Box
( http://www.ChalkBox.com )
Elephant Balls
(http://www.ElephantBalls.com )
Pool & Billiard Magazine
( http://www.poolmag.com )
The Billiard Congress of America
( http://www.bca-pool.com )
The Blue Book of Pool Cues 2nd Edition
( http://www.cuebook.com)
Mueller Sporting Goods
( http://www.poolndarts.com)
Stealth Cues & Cloth
( http://www.stealthcues.net )
Tru-Banks
( http://www.Tru-Banks.com )
Tip-Pik
( http://www.billiardsexpress.com )
Bunjee Jumper Jump Cue
( http://www.bunjeejump.com )
Harlequin Games
( http://www.harlequingames.com )
Cuesight Laser Cue
( http://www.cuesight.com )
PlayPool.com
( http://www.playpool.com )
Professor Q Ball Magazine
( http://www.professorqball.com )
Inside Pool Magazine
( http://www.insidepool.com )
Bebob Publishing
( http://www.bebobpublishing.com )
The Billiard Guide Book
PCC Products
Willard's Cue Tip Shapers
Westar International
Silver Cup Chalk
The Ultimate Cue Tip Tool
TuffScuff
A Night At The Parlour Book
Stubby Tip Tools

Mike Janis
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour
1-800-200-POOL
mike...@worldnet.att.net
Viking Tour Information - link below
http://www.vikingcue.com/9balltour.htm

lfigueroa

Sep 27, 2002, 8:04:49 AM9/27/02

"MIKE JANIS" <mike...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> Schedule below NEWS and NOTE..........
>
> NEWS: (LOWER ENTRY FEE) The entry fee for the 1-Pocket event at Cornfed
> Red's Billiard Cafe in Columbus, OH has been reduced to a flat $60 for
every
> player. Only new players need to purchase a Viking Tour Card for only
$15.

OK, I'll bite: why the lower entry fee?

Lou Figueroa

MIKE JANIS

Sep 27, 2002, 5:30:30 PM9/27/02

"lfigueroa" <lfig...@att.net> wrote in >

> "MIKE JANIS" wrote in message

> > NEWS: (LOWER ENTRY FEE) The entry fee for the 1-Pocket event at Cornfed
> > Red's Billiard Cafe in Columbus, OH has been reduced to a flat $60 for
> every
> > player. Only new players need to purchase a Viking Tour Card for only
> $15.
>
> OK, I'll bite: why the lower entry fee?
Lou Figueroa

To make it more affordable on the players. And the WANNABEE players!
Mj