Straight Pool Video

Ohio Fats

Jan 2, 2003, 5:50:40 PM1/2/03
Does anyone know where I can find a video of straight pool??? Does
anybody have a video of straight pool??

Ohio Fats
Dr Cue

Victor Bazarov

Jan 2, 2003, 6:24:28 PM1/2/03
"Ohio Fats" <nose...@netzero.net> wrote...

> Does anyone know where I can find a video of straight pool??? Does
> anybody have a video of straight pool??

What do you mean? "Baltimore Bullet" is a movie where they
play a lot of straight pool... Are you asking where to get it?

Victor
--
Please remove capital A's from my address when replying by mail

Bob Johnson

Jan 2, 2003, 6:49:46 PM1/2/03
If you mean a 14.1 instructional tape, Mike Sigel's Perfect Pool Series and
Runout Pool contain sections on straight pool. He covers 8 ball and 9 ball
also. I'm not a big fan of his, but the tapes are pretty good.

--
Bob Johnson, Denver, Co.
bo...@cris.com
"Ohio Fats" <nose...@netzero.net> wrote in message

Jim Eales

Jan 2, 2003, 7:11:49 PM1/2/03
The following site has video from 4 straight pool tournaments and several
exhibitions:

http://www.accu-stats.com

if that is what you are after.

Jim Eales

dalecue

Jan 3, 2003, 7:06:18 AM1/3/03
Jim Rempe*s *How to run a rack* is a very good
instructional tape about straight pool

HTH
Dale

QStickFixer

Jan 6, 2003, 12:51:37 AM1/6/03
Accu-Stats (US 1-800-828-0397) has quite a few straight pool tournament
matches. One the best I've ever seen is the Sigel vs Varner match at the
2000 U.S Open 14.1. IMO Mike Sigel is the best straight pool player playing
today and is worth watching for anyone interested in learning or just
enjoying the game.

"Victor Bazarov" <v.Aba...@attAbi.com> wrote in message