Winning One Pocket - Eddie Robin

Seraph

Mar 9, 2003, 6:07:48 AM3/9/03
Hi, I am looking for 2 books that are no longer in print.
"Winning One Pocket" by Eddie Robin, Jersey Red, ect
"Shots, Moves and Strategies" by Eddie Robin, ect.
I have scoured the web looking for these, any help is greatly appreciated. I
have considered writing to Billiard World Publishing to see if they can sell
these, do you think this is a waste of time or maybe they still have a few
copies. Thanks in advance
Seraph

Todd Shultz

Mar 9, 2003, 9:36:19 AM3/9/03
Go for it! You never know maybe they still have some laying around. By the
way It's (etc.) not (ect.)
--
Good Shooting,
Dutch

"Seraph" <jades...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Frank G

Mar 9, 2003, 9:37:00 AM3/9/03
In article <o6Faa.31602$He4....@fe02.atl2.webusenet.com>,
jades...@bellsouth.net says...
:|:Hi, I am looking for 2 books that are no longer in print.
:|:
:|:
:|:
:|:
Look on Ebay. These books are available, but cost a lot more than
they did new. They seem to be collectors items.

--
frank_at_quick-clean.com (change _at_ to @)

deadstroke

Mar 9, 2003, 8:00:47 PM3/9/03
Accu-stats still has some of the Shot, Moves and Strategies in stock. The
price has gone up quite a bit since I bought mine. Their website is
www.accu-stats.com

Bob Jewett

Mar 9, 2003, 8:59:53 PM3/9/03
Seraph <jades...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Hi, I am looking for 2 books that are no longer in print.

> "Winning One Pocket" by Eddie Robin, Jersey Red, etc "Shots,
> Moves and Strategies" by Eddie Robin, etc.

> I have scoured the web looking for these, any help is greatly
> appreciated. I have considered writing to Billiard World
> Publishing to see if they can sell these, do you think this is
> a waste of time or maybe they still have a few copies. Thanks
> in advance

Billiard World Publishing is, so far as I can figure, Eddie Robin.
The address in Phoenix is long out of date. I've heard he is in
Las Vegas.

As others have mentioned, copies go by on eBay for $50 and up
(and much higher for the lizard-bound edition). I recently saw a
regular copy go for $525, but the bidding seems to have been very
strange. Accu-stats lists the second book at $99. If you go to
a standard book search site, such as http://www.addall.com/ you
will discover that an ISBN was registered for "More One-Pocket
Shots: As Taught by the Game's Greatest Players," but that book
has never appeared. From that site, you can sometimes find used
copies of the two existing books as well, but the only one up
right now is SM&S for $200, by an Amazon used book seller without
a rating history.

--

Bob Jewett