SHAQ SUCKS!

Renee Marie Nolan

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96

The Lakers are so stupid for paying Shaq so much money. He can't even
make a free throw. This really gets me mad. He's being paid all that
money just to run up and down the court like a big ape. He can't do
nothing!

Roy Navarre

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96

Renee Marie Nolan <rmn...@jove.acs.unt.edu> wrote:
(from texas)

In Louisiana they say thank god for mississippi and arkansas. In
Mississippi they say 'thank god for texas.'

Pinhead

Tenka1 Suga

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96

Renee Marie Nolan wrote:

> He can't do nothing!

Exactly, Shaq can do everything. That's why there's an S on his arm.
Yo hit it right on the head.

Rong Yu

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96

Renee Marie Nolan (rmn...@jove.acs.unt.edu) wrote:
: The Lakers are so stupid for paying Shaq so much money. He can't even

: make a free throw. This really gets me mad. He's being paid all that
: money just to run up and down the court like a big ape. He can't do
: nothing

Plus he is gaining some lbs also, That will make him more chance to injure. He
is very good but not worth that much moneny. See Larry Johnson with Charlotte.

!

Todd Trubey

Oct 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/3/96

nava...@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Roy Navarre) writes:

>Renee Marie Nolan <rmn...@jove.acs.unt.edu> wrote:
>(from texas)

>>The Lakers are so stupid for paying Shaq so much money. He can't even

>>make a free throw. This really gets me mad. He's being paid all that
>>money just to run up and down the court like a big ape. He can't do

>>nothing!

>In Louisiana they say thank god for mississippi and arkansas. In
>Mississippi they say 'thank god for texas.'

Shaq spent his boyhood where? Yeah, Texas.

As a N.O. native and resident told me this summer: "Shaq was in Louisiana
for a while, but really he's more of a texan. By which I mean stupid."

Trube

Jonathan Paul Rivet

Oct 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/3/96

Tenka1 Suga <ten...@cris.com> writes:

>Renee Marie Nolan wrote:
>>
>> He can't do nothing!

>Exactly, Shaq can do everything. That's why there's an S on his arm.
>Yo hit it right on the head.

Actually, there's a difference between "can't do nothing" and "can do
everything." "Shaq can't do nothing" merely means that he must have some
activity going on. That's why he spends so much time rapping/making movies/etc.

'Everything' isn't the opposite of 'nothing', 'something' is. So therefore,
Shaq can do something!

Anthony D Gunter

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

In <52un6k$s...@leopold.civil> yur...@mtu.edu (Rong Yu) writes:

>Renee Marie Nolan (rmn...@jove.acs.unt.edu) wrote:
>: The Lakers are so stupid for paying Shaq so much money. He can't

even
>: make a free throw. This really gets me mad. He's being paid all
that
>: money just to run up and down the court like a big ape. He can't do
>: nothing
>

>Plus he is gaining some lbs also, That will make him more
>chance to injure. He is very good but not worth that much
>moneny. See Larry Johnson with Charlotte.

Yu are so Rong! (sorry, couldn't pass that one up)

I didn't see LJ sitting on the bench nursing anything
last season. He averaged nearly 21 ppg and led his team
in rebounds. The only thing Shaq's had to nurse since he
entered the league was that broken thumb.

Larry Coon

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

Jonathan Paul Rivet wrote:

> 'Everything' isn't the opposite of 'nothing', 'something' is. So therefore,
> Shaq can do something!

I'm still trying to figure out how such a bad player could possibly be
such a big traitor.....

Larry Coon
University of California
la...@fs2.assist.uci.edu

Grant Carpenter

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

Anthony D Gunter <chin...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<5336au$c...@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>...

> I didn't see LJ sitting on the bench nursing anything
> last season. He averaged nearly 21 ppg and led his team
> in rebounds. The only thing Shaq's had to nurse since he
> entered the league was that broken thumb.

LJ is clearly not the player he was prior to injuring his back, imo.

Grant

Grant Carpenter

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

Jonathan Paul Rivet <j-r...@ehsn16.cen.uiuc.edu> wrote in article
<530sbo$9...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>...

> Actually, there's a difference between "can't do nothing" and "can do
> everything." "Shaq can't do nothing" merely means that he must have some
> activity going on. That's why he spends so much time rapping/making
movies/etc.

> 'Everything' isn't the opposite of 'nothing', 'something' is. So
therefore,
> Shaq can do something!

Is it wrong to pray for shaq to blow out an acl this year? I lost too much
hair watching
him shoot FTs--I can't wait to see him whip out the trowel in a Laker uni.

Grant

Cornelius Franklin, Jr.

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

renee you obviously don't know the first thing about bball(shaq does nothing?
that is a dumb statement) and should keep your stupid comments(that ape shit
didn't vibe well, didn't you hear the fuss over billy packer's monkey comment?)
to yourself. tell me, how does an ape run up and down the court? is that how
shaq does it? more to your stupidity(gee fts MUST be the single biggest
factor in a game) about the game though, free throws are not the most important
stat in the game, and many of the best big ment had enormous problems shooting
fts(like russell and wilt who are both in the 50s like shaq). he is paid alot
because he average 27.7ppg,12rpg, and about 2.5bpg. there is no center today
who has stats better than this. not suprisingly, shaq is one of the highest
paid players. however, i think your reasons for not liking shaq are personal,
and to that i say get over it.

Irontail

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

In <01bbb235$c3097b90$bb4877ce@grant1> "Grant Carpenter"

You're right, he's better. He can score from virtually anywhere
rather than having to depend solely upon driving to the rim.

>Grant

-BSM
cha...@escape.com

Bob Snow

Oct 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/6/96

In article <533hqs$8...@rouge.usl.edu>, cxf...@usl.ucs.edu says...

Well I guess you are the bball god of all! When you can dominate the
boards like shaq can, you WILL get fouled. As you know, being the bball
god, when you get fouled you have to shoot free throws. If you can't
make the original shot because your fouled, nor the free-throw following
the foul, you make shit for points. Magic, Lakers, whomever, shaq will
be a big name, thats all. However, I think your reasons for liking shaq
are personal,and to that I say get quit sucking his dick and wake up!

David Crotty

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

In article <01bbb235$c3097b90$bb4877ce@grant1>,

Grant Carpenter <gr...@tiac.net> wrote:
>Anthony D Gunter <chin...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
><5336au$c...@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>...
>> I didn't see LJ sitting on the bench nursing anything
>> last season. He averaged nearly 21 ppg and led his team
>> in rebounds. The only thing Shaq's had to nurse since he
>> entered the league was that broken thumb.
>
>LJ is clearly not the player he was prior to injuring his back, imo.

True, he's added an outside game and alot of basketball savvy to
make up for the lost athletecism. In my book, he's a better, smarter
player than he was when he was just getting by on quickness and
strength.

dave

Grant Carpenter

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

David Crotty <dacr...@cco.caltech.edu> wrote in article
<53jdf9$p...@gap.cco.caltech.edu>...

> Grant Carpenter <gr...@tiac.net> wrote:
> >LJ is clearly not the player he was prior to injuring his back, imo.
> True, he's added an outside game and alot of basketball savvy to
> make up for the lost athletecism. In my book, he's a better, smarter
> player than he was when he was just getting by on quickness and
> strength.

No disagreement that LJ is a smarter and more saavy player. I think he's a
a much better team player at this stage in his career. I just don't see him
as being as dominant a player as he was before the back. I think a
comparable transition might be MJ from 91-92 to 96. Not injury based but a
different type of game.

Grant