NY Yankels: My All-Time, All-Star Jewish Team

DarrinT68

Nov 25, 2003, 10:55:50 PM11/25/03
Pitchers: Sandy Koufax, Edward Reulbach
Catcher: Johnny Kling
First Base: Henry "Hammering Hank" Greenberg
Second Base: Charles "Buddy" Myers
Third Base: Al "Flip" Rosen
Short Stop: Andy Cohen
Left Field: Sid Gordon
Center Field: Art Shamsky
Right Field: George "Silent George" Stone
Owner: Barney Dreyfuss (created The World Series)
Manager: Moe Berg

SavoyBG

Nov 25, 2003, 11:24:49 PM11/25/03
>From: darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68)

>Pitchers: Sandy Koufax, Edward Reulbach

Ken Holtzman

>Second Base: Charles "Buddy" Myers

It's Myer without an s, and what about Rod Carew?

>Short Stop: Andy Cohen

Although not a practicing Jew, Lou Boudreau's mother was Jewish, making him a
Jew according to their laws.

>Center Field: Art Shamsky

Your defense is in a lot of trouble with him out there. What about Shawn
Greene?

Dvd Avins

Nov 25, 2003, 11:30:38 PM11/25/03
"SavoyBG" <sav...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >From: darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68)

> >Second Base: Charles "Buddy" Myers
>
> It's Myer without an s, and what about Rod Carew?

Carew, upon marrying a Jew, contemplated converting but did not.

Randy Myers

Nov 25, 2003, 11:51:43 PM11/25/03
DarrinT68 <darr...@aol.com> wrote:
> Pitchers: Sandy Koufax, Edward Reulbach

How about Steve Carlton?

> Catcher: Johnny Kling
> First Base: Henry "Hammering Hank" Greenberg
> Second Base: Charles "Buddy" Myers
> Third Base: Al "Flip" Rosen
> Short Stop: Andy Cohen
> Left Field: Sid Gordon
> Center Field: Art Shamsky
> Right Field: George "Silent George" Stone
> Owner: Barney Dreyfuss (created The World Series)
> Manager: Moe Berg

cordially, as always,

rm

DarrinT68

Nov 26, 2003, 12:15:39 AM11/26/03
>Subject: Re: NY Yankels: My All-Time, All-Star Jewish Team
>From: sav...@aol.com (SavoyBG)
>Date: 11/25/03 11:24 PM Eastern Standard Time

>>From: darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68)
>
>>Pitchers: Sandy Koufax, Edward Reulbach>

>Ken Holtzman>

>>Second Base: Charles "Buddy" Myers>

>It's Myer without an s, and what about Rod Carew?>

Thanks to Adam Sandler (sweet Jew), he gave new life to the above myth. Carew
is married to a Jew, but he never converted to Judaism. However, the children
are being raised as Jews.....

>>Short Stop: Andy Cohen

>Although not a practicing Jew, Lou Boudreau's mother was Jewish, making him
a>Jew according to their laws.

Indeed! Under Talmudic law, Judaism is solely determined by the matriarchal
lineage. In terms of practicing Judaism, I personally make no distinction. ie.
I have known patriarchal Jews who are more religious than full-blooded Jews.

>>Center Field: Art Shamsky>

>Your defense is in a lot of trouble with him out there. What about
Shawn>Greene?>>

Shawn "Green" (not Greene - now it's my turn! LOL!) is still a spring
chicken!eh Perhaps in 20 years time, he will make my legendary list of Jewish
MLB Hall of Famers.

Gary Rosen

Nov 26, 2003, 12:50:23 AM11/26/03

"Rectal Molester" <r...@whoknows.org> wrote in message

> How about Steve Carlton?

The all-time Rectal Molester team:

.
.
.

Any tee-ball team

- Gary Rosen

DarrinT68

Nov 26, 2003, 1:15:38 AM11/26/03
>ubject: Re: NY Yankels: My All-Time, All-Star Jewish Team
>From: Randy Myers r...@whoknows.org
>Date: 11/25/03 11:51 PM Eastern Standard Time

>DarrinT68 <darr...@aol.com> wrote:

>> Pitchers: Sandy Koufax, Edward Reulbach>

>How about Steve Carlton?>

Could you be the first person to stump the YID of TID!?eh I had no idea that
Carlton was a sweet! eh Let's see: 4-time CY Young Award winner!? Why the hell
not?ehe.....

>> Catcher: Johnny Kling
>> First Base: Henry "Hammering Hank" Greenberg
>> Second Base: Charles "Buddy" Myers
>> Third Base: Al "Flip" Rosen
>> Short Stop: Andy Cohen
>> Left Field: Sid Gordon
>> Center Field: Art Shamsky
>> Right Field: George "Silent George" Stone
>> Owner: Barney Dreyfuss (created The World Series)>> Manager: Moe Berg

>cordially, as always,>rm>>

Right back at ya! eh

Gary Rosen

Nov 26, 2003, 2:07:08 AM11/26/03

"DarrinT68" <darr...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >ubject: Re: NY Yankels: My All-Time, All-Star Jewish Team
> >From: Randy Myers r...@whoknows.org
> >Date: 11/25/03 11:51 PM Eastern Standard Time
>
> >DarrinT68 <darr...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> Pitchers: Sandy Koufax, Edward Reulbach>
>
> >How about Steve Carlton?>
>
> Could you be the first person to stump the YID of TID!?eh I had no idea
that
> Carlton was a sweet! eh Let's see: 4-time CY Young Award winner!? Why the
hell
> not?ehe.....

While you have certainly proven yourself to be a moron from your posts, I'm
not
sure if you are so stupid as not to know that Carlton was reportedly very
antisemitic. This is probably why Rectal Molester likes him - after all,
the
Nazis were largely perverts and drug addicts like the RM.

It's funny, isn't it, that Rectal Molester gets so outraged about *alleged*
steroid use when he himself is not an alleged but a self-admitted acidhead.

- Gary Rosen

Regina Litman

Nov 26, 2003, 10:34:34 PM11/26/03
DarrinT68 wrote:

> Thanks to Adam Sandler (sweet Jew), he gave new life to the above myth. Carew
> is married to a Jew, but he never converted to Judaism. However, the children
> are being raised as Jews.....

And sadly we already know that one of them has died and been buried as a
Jew.

--
Please note my correct email address:

rslitman [at-sign] infionline [dot] net