SICK OF JOE

The Kurgan

Aug 19, 1993, 2:41:48 PM8/19/93
Is anyone else out there sick of Joe's incredulous ranting about the
Yankees. Joe who thinks Steve Howe is one of the best relievers in
baseball. Please get control of your ego, cause the Yanks are falling
back. If anyone else would rather not see anymore articles posted under
Yankee names and touting only there positive??? aspects, please respond
so JOE can see

SICK OF READING JOE

*** ANYBODY BUT THE SPANKEES ***

Senator Palpatine

Aug 19, 1993, 4:28:04 PM8/19/93
The Kurgan (kur...@wam.umd.edu) wrote:
: Is anyone else out there sick of Joe's incredulous ranting about the

: Yankees. Joe who thinks Steve Howe is one of the best relievers in
: baseball. Please get control of your ego, cause the Yanks are falling
: back. If anyone else would rather not see anymore articles posted under
: Yankee names and touting only there positive??? aspects, please respond
: so JOE can see

You are a DWEEB! Now can you not help but rant after 5 years of
torture and watching your favorite team self-destruct year after year?
Personally I think all those drugs turned Steve Howe into a totally
ineffectual reliever; it's up to Bob Wickman and Paul Assenmacher. And how
can you accuse me of just posting positive aspects of the team? Look at
yourself - you rant about the Oreos all over this forum from the first day
you posted something. I admit that the Yankee bullpen SUCKS but they are
improving day by day. Mark my words, if the Blue Jays ever trip and fall,
the Yanks will eat them up!
And have a nice day. :)

Joe
GO YANKEES========GO YANKEES========GO YANKEES========GO YANKEES

Curt Guenther

Aug 20, 1993, 8:27:26 AM8/20/93
|> *** ANYBODY BUT THE SPANKEES ***

As much as I dislike the Yankees, this is a free country, and Joe is
entitled to his own opinions.

Remember, opinions are like farts the only ones you can stand are your
own.......

Curt Guenther

Tracy Vonick

Aug 20, 1993, 9:32:06 AM8/20/93
I don't think anyone is forcing you to read about the Yanks, are they?

BYE, BYE BIRDIES!

The last 3 games in Sept will decide bragging rights.
But who knows, by then, it may not matter to you, the O's
should very well be out of the race by then.

Tracy Vonick

Aug 20, 1993, 9:33:20 AM8/20/93
Forgot the best part....

==========GO YANKEES ============GO YANKEES ==========GO YANKEES!

Senator Palpatine

Aug 24, 1993, 5:41:03 PM8/24/93
Tracy Vonick (t...@gcm.com) wrote:
: I don't think anyone is forcing you to read about the Yanks, are they?

: BYE, BYE BIRDIES!

BTW, are you a Yanks fan?

I wanted to go see the Yanks at OP@CY in June but they were sold out.
I decided to get the tickets for the September series and I did that with
alot of reservation. But looking at the race now I think I got a much better
game. If they play like they do they should be perhaps 3 games or so ahead
of the Blow Jays. As for the O's they'd be in fourth and 9.5 out.
My best friend is an O's fanatic and even he's given up on them. :)

Joe

GO YANKEES**********GO YANKEES**********GO YANKEES**********GO YANKEES!!!!!

Tracy Vonick

Aug 25, 1993, 9:09:50 AM8/25/93
Yes I'm a Yanks fan, but I don't think they will be
3 games up, I think they will hover where they are
for a while. They have trips to Texas & KC coming
up(The death zone for the Yanks) not to mention
the next 10 games against Chic & Clev. who have been
hot lately.

Nick Lorenz

Aug 25, 1993, 8:43:52 AM8/25/93
In article <25e1tf$f...@cville-srv.wam.umd.edu> jr...@wam.umd.edu (Senator Palpatine) writes:
>From: jr...@wam.umd.edu (Senator Palpatine)
>Subject: Re: SICK OF JOE

> I wanted to go see the Yanks at OP@CY in June but they were sold out.
>I decided to get the tickets for the September series and I did that with
>alot of reservation. But looking at the race now I think I got a much better
>game. If they play like they do they should be perhaps 3 games or so ahead
>of the Blow Jays. As for the O's they'd be in fourth and 9.5 out.
> My best friend is an O's fanatic and even he's given up on them. :)
>

> Joe
>
>GO YANKEES**********GO YANKEES**********GO YANKEES**********GO YANKEES!!!!!

Don't forget about my Tigers! Tettleton is hot again, and Mike Moore
remembered something about pitching. David Wells is going to the pen, so
that will help. I predict a 2 game sweep of the Jays on Sept. 14 - 15 to
make it a 3 team race (NY, TOR, DET...sorry BOS and BALT fans, but nobody
expected much anyway). BTW, Joe, keep writing so that if NY doesn't win and
DETROIT doesn't win, I won't be the only one to look stupid.

| Nick Lorenz EMAIL: nlo...@cad.gmeds.com |
| NOTE: The views and opinions expressed herein are mine, |
| and DO NOT reflect those of my employer.(Why would they?)|
| However, I know most of you claim them as your own in an |
| effort to impress your friends. |