Need A&M/SWC Scores

Wesley Tucker

Mar 13, 1995, 11:53:13 PM3/13/95
Help !!!

I am trapped in Austin for Spring Break and I can't get scores. The
Austin American Mistakesman only seems to list t.u scores and a few
national scores. I miss the major newspapers in this state that carry
the SWC standings and scores.

I would especcially appreciate scores from the A&M tournament, I was onyl
able to see Friday's game. I would also like to the other SWC scores so
that I could update my standings.

Gig Em'
- Wesley '95
-
WESLEY TUCKER CHG...@prodigy.com

Mike Fleming

Mar 14, 1995, 11:42:37 AM3/14/95
In article <3k37fp$1b...@usenetw1.news.prodigy.com>, CHG...@prodigy.com
(Wesley Tucker) wrote:

The Aggies ended up winning the Continental Classic. Here are the Aggies'
results:
Friday - Texas A&M 6
Alabama 2

Saturday - Illinois 11
Texas A&M 3

New Mexico 4
Texas A&M 3

Sunday - Texas A&M 10
Illinois 3

Monday - Texas A&M 14
New Mexico 3

Texas A&M 5
Alabama 4

Team Records- Texas A&M 4-2*
Alabama 4-2
Illinois 2-4
New Mexico 2-4
* Texas A&M wins the tournament by virture of 2 wins
over
Alabama

Matt Garrick, Chad Allen, Justin Atchley, and Chad Alexander were named to
the All-Tournament team with Allen being named the MVP.

Mark Fleming '94