Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

Michael Masterov quoted by CNN

6 wyświetleń

Darin Ninness

nieprzeczytany,
20 paź 1996, 03:00:0020.10.1996
do

Our very own Mike Masterov gets a quote from CNN on their web site:

"When you stand at the edge, you know you're dead. When you
get to the bottom and open your eyes, it's like you're reborn," said
Mike Masterov of Houston, who was taking part in his third
Bridge Day.

"It doesn't get any scarier than this," said his girlfriend, Tina
Femea of Houston, whom he met at the 1994 Bridge Day. "It's
something you spend your life not doing. You're not supposed to jump

off things and fall."

Yay!

Nice one, Mike. At least you didn't get so metaphysical as to lose
EVERYONE..:)

Darin
(wishin' I had gone, but the whuffo-wifeo is glad I didn't)

Van C. Bagnol

nieprzeczytany,
22 paź 1996, 03:00:0022.10.1996
do

Darin Ninness (Darin Ninness (dnin...@rust.net)) wrote:
: Our very own Mike Masterov gets a quote from CNN on their web site:

: "When you stand at the edge, you know you're dead. When you
: get to the bottom and open your eyes, it's like you're reborn," said
: Mike Masterov of Houston, who was taking part in his third
: Bridge Day.

: "It doesn't get any scarier than this," said his girlfriend, Tina
: Femea of Houston, whom he met at the 1994 Bridge Day. "It's
: something you spend your life not doing. You're not supposed to jump
: off things and fall."

: Yay!
: Nice one, Mike. At least you didn't get so metaphysical as to lose
: EVERYONE..:)

Hey, you forgot to mention Tina Marie being quoted too! What's this,
don't CRW goddesses get equal billing?

And Mike, I thought you were still at Purdue, sputtering nozzles or
making boilers or something. Did you finally graduate?

We BJDS folk gotta flock together. :-)

Van (BJDS#16)
--
Van Bagnol / v...@crl.com / Teatro ng Tanan / Windsurfing / Parachuting
Hawksbill Capital Management / (707) 575-7077 / (707) 575-8334 fax

Tina Marie

nieprzeczytany,
23 paź 1996, 03:00:0023.10.1996
do

In article <54k04o$1...@crl7.crl.com>, Van C. Bagnol <v...@crl.com> wrote:

>Hey, you forgot to mention Tina Marie being quoted too! What's this,
>don't CRW goddesses get equal billing?

*laugh* I don't mind. At least they didn't clip my quote out
all together...

>And Mike, I thought you were still at Purdue, sputtering nozzles or
>making boilers or something. Did you finally graduate?

Yep, he graduated. Moved to Houston for unknown reasons 5 months
ago..

Tina Marie
--
The higher we soar, the smaller we seem to those who cannot fly.

http://www.neosoft.com/~tina

Nowe wiadomości: 0