Becky

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Dec 31, 2002, 2:47:40 PM12/31/02
Some of you know her live and in person, and for others,
it's just because she's mine.

You may recall that she had some trouble with the law
shortly after her 18th birthday (I wrote about her first
jump here). I was in California then, and that is how my
internet access evaporated.

Be that as it may, given what she did (actually, what she
didn't do), the outcome is that on December 20, she was
sentenced to 270 days in the Somerset County Jail. She is
eligible for parole 90 days from that day, but if her parole
application is denied, she can still be released on May 29
(162 days less one day credit for time served) if she does
all that is required to earn credit for time off her
sentence.

The purpose of this post is to ask those of you who remember
her (and even those who don't) to drop her a line:

Rebecca K. Lacey 1A
Somerset County Jail
40 Grove Street
Somerville, NJ 08876

It would mean a lot to her. And to me.

rl

P.S. to Joe Walther: Her attorney blew it. And her
psychologist blew it too. I think that, given the
conclusions a reasonable person (i.e., the judge, who I
initially blamed for being a bastard until I figured out
what he had to be thinking) would have drawn , the outcome
was inevitable given their sloppy performance. The two bits
of good news are that Beck is doing well and the newspaper
coverage made her lawyer look like a total moron.

Peanut4040

Jan 9, 2003, 7:57:24 PM1/9/03

>The purpose of this post is to ask those of you who remember
>her (and even those who don't) to drop her a line:

I feel your pain ronda. I understand the stupidity of law enforcement
compoundedf by lawyers and then judges on top of it all. Where will their egos
and stupidity end??
TO PROTECT AND SERVE.

Tear for you and your daughter my friend,,, an american system pucked up by
scum bucket lawyers. and ASS KISSING JUDGES

Peanut4040

Jan 10, 2003, 9:18:45 PM1/10/03
>>NOt posted,
>>Peanut, shut the fuck up,
>
>OOPS !
>
> jim

too late,
did the beaver dams,
got the tractor fixed, bushogged 10 acres,
fixed the fireplace,

came in and drunk WAYYYY TOO MUCH.

bawayayayayYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA