The B.A.S.E. Mailer

Mick Knutson

Feb 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/4/98

BASE e-mail distribution group for discussion a variety of issues.
http://www.websolution.com/base/mail/

Rhonda Lea

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

>BASE e-mail distribution group for discussion a variety of issues.
>http://www.websolution.com/base/mail/

What I can't quite get over is the policy change that allowed Mick to advertise
the B.A.S.E. Board in the January issue of Parachutist...

Mike Wright

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

>>BASE e-mail distribution group for discussion a variety of issues.
>>http://www.websolution.com/base/mail/

>What I can't quite get over is the policy change that allowed Mick to >advertise the B.A.S.E. Board in the January issue of Parachutist...

I guess there's a market for those willing to jump from a perfectly
good bridge.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Feb 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/6/98

I guess we owe some thanks to those who worked so hard to make it possible
for Mick to place that ad.

I do wonder, however, what Will Forshay will do now for a sig...and an
encore.
;)

Christopher Lee Stokely

Feb 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/6/98

Maybe I'm getting into the geek Parachutist mode, but perhaps some of the
base jumpers (and non-base people) should write a note to USPA thanking
them for this much more open-minded policy. Now it's time to follow up
on the hard work of getting them to change. They could easily change
back to their old mindset.(if they've really changed at all).