A Comment From Doug 's Sister (Laura)

Jenson1994

Jul 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/25/96

doug, or a figment of his imagination, wrote:
>I personally feel that all of you suck. Just because you >can't
>ski for shit like doug can...doesn't mean that you can make >fun of my
>brother and his beliefs that you should not wear a >spandex if you have a

>boner. Maybe you don't understand what happens because >you are hung
like
>mice. So shove all of your negative comments up your >asses like
faggots.
>That's the only way you can get pleasure anyway.
>

> sincerely,
> Laura

well, well, i'm gonna call my mommy on you!. because just because we make
fun of him doesn't mean that we mean it you stupid loser. ha, nice try no
cigar.

jenson
kirkwood-As IF!

Carl and Anna

Jul 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/25/96
to no...@ix.netcom.com

sally slifkin wrote:

> I personally feel that all of you suck. Just because you can't
> ski for shit like doug can...doesn't mean that you can make fun of my
> brother and his beliefs that you should not wear a spandex if you have a
> boner. Maybe you don't understand what happens because you are hung like
> mice. So shove all of your negative comments up your asses like faggots.
> That's the only way you can get pleasure anyway.
>

> sincerely,
> Laura

Hold on, RSA!! Looks like there's someone in this family who can spell!
And use punctuation! And convey thoughts in a somewhat lucid manner!

The content, however, remains at about the same low level of maturity.

Carl(r)

sally slifkin

Jul 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/25/96

Carl and Anna

Jul 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/25/96
to no...@ix.netcom.com

sally slifkin's seester wrote:

> I personally feel that all of you suck. Just because you can't
> ski for shit like doug can

Poorly worded. Are you saying Doug skis like shit? And HEY! why do you
get to say "shit" and I get reprimanded for it?

>...doesn't mean that you can make fun of my
> brother and his beliefs that you should not wear a spandex if you have a
> boner.

Ummm, I believe he was referring to penile tumescence WHILE wearing
spandex, not putting on spandex AFTER becoming erect.

>Maybe you don't understand what happens because you are hung like
> mice.

You are so sexist. What about the posters to RSA who put down Doug and
his beliefs and are not hung at all?

>So shove all of your negative comments up your asses like faggots.

Are you saying that negative comments are the same as faggots? Or that
we shove whole human beings - of a homosexual persuasion - up our asses?
Or that homosexuals make a practice of shoving whole comments up their
asses?

Perhaps you were actually trying to convey the image that only
homosexuals shove things up their asses? I think you may be incorrect in
that assumption. You must be very young or very sheltered.

> That's the only way you can get pleasure anyway.

Hey, honey, from what I hear don't knock 'till you've tried it.

The PirAnha - who doubts that Doug has a sister by the name of Laura,
but if he did, this pos(t)er certainly seems to follow Slifkin Sentence
Structure Rules.

Carl and Anna

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96
to no...@ix.netcom.com

sally slifkin wrote:

> Carl,
>
> Thank you for the compliment. In fact, I am three years younger
> than my stupid brother, but I am smarter in every way.

What? This hook has no worm on it!

The PirAnha

Vail: Bob-bob-bobin' along.....

Patrick Chase

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

In article <31F836...@popd.ix.netcom.com>, Carl and Anna <no...@popd.ix.netcom.com> writes:
|> >So shove all of your negative comments up your asses like faggots.
|>
|> Are you saying that negative comments are the same as faggots? Or that
|> we shove whole human beings - of a homosexual persuasion - up our asses?
|> Or that homosexuals make a practice of shoving whole comments up their
|> asses?
|>
|> Perhaps you were actually trying to convey the image that only
|> homosexuals shove things up their asses? I think you may be incorrect in
|> that assumption. You must be very young or very sheltered.

I think she was suggesting that we shove our negative comments up our
anal cavities like bundles of sticks.

-- Patrick

Vail - Traditional dialects only

Butt Dawg

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

On 25 Jul 1996, the Dung Beetle's little sister Laura wrote:

> I personally feel that all of you suck.

I personally suck all that you feel.

> Just because you can't ski for shit like doug can...
I don't ski for shit, but I often do ski like shit. Dawg shit.

> you should not wear a spandex if you have a boner.

(sung to the tune of "If I had a hammer") "If I had a booooonner, I'd
wannna wear a spaaaandex."

> you are hung like mice.

Why is this of concern to a 13 year old girl? Besides with the body of a
flea, being hung like a mouse is something to be proud of.

> sincerely,
> Laura

With heart felt love, tenderness and goodwill toward all humanity,
DawgButt

sally slifkin

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

That was really my sister Lauras post she wanted to see how many
people would reply to her. She is pretty new to the internet.

Doug

Rhett M. Stroh

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

In utter confusion, sally slifkin (s...@ot.com) spewed forth:
: That was really my sister Lauras post she wanted to see how many
: people would reply to her. She is pretty new to the internet.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
: Doug

Unlike her awesome brother.

< I just can't stay out of this! ;) >

Dung,

Is Laura any good in bed?

Vail - Send your sisters
| Rhett Stroh "The Eunuch Of Unix" |
| rms...@gdesystems.com |

Carl and Anna

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96
to no...@ix.netcom.com

Rhett M. Stroh wrote:

> In utter confusion, Carl and Anna (no...@popd.ix.netcom.com) spewed forth:
> : sally slifkin's seester wrote:
> :
> : > I personally feel that all of you suck. Just because you can't
> : > ski for shit like doug can

> : Poorly worded. Are you saying Doug skis like shit? And HEY! why do you
> : get to say "shit" and I get reprimanded for it?
>
> < lost art o' snippage practiced on an excellent critique >
>
> Yea Anna. Very good work you did there. And what do you mean "from what I
> hear..."? You're spoiling my vision of you! After all, Pamela Anderson
> admitted (on the Howard Stern show) that SHE was a 3-entrypoint kind of
> girl. Come on now, give it up....and have Carl post a report!
>
> Vail - Where hastily made kill-files *MIGHT* need editing

Rhett,

Although she looks a lot like Pamela Anderson (Lee ....still can't
believe she married that loser), the lovely Anna doesn't necessarily
behave like Pamela.

But you'll just have to take my word for it.......BTW, she is
being cast in a lead role for a new Fox show called "Mountain Watch",
and will be running around in slinky downhill race suits helping
hapless skiers at Alta, which of course will be the new "in" place
for hormonally overcharged teens like Dougie.

Carl(r)

Alta - The WAY Cool place to ski

Luis Barthel-Rosa

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

sally slifkin (s...@ot.com) wrote:
: I personally feel that all of you suck. Just because you can't
: ski for shit like doug can...doesn't mean that you can make fun of my
: brother and his beliefs that you should not wear a spandex if you have a
: boner. Maybe you don't understand what happens because you are hung like
: mice. So shove all of your negative comments up your asses like faggots.
: That's the only way you can get pleasure anyway.
:
: sincerely,
: Laura

Ladies and gentelmen, there is something to be said for genetic
diversity. Stop brutal inbreeding!

the lost lamb luis

Let Mikey Ski It!

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

sally slifkin wrote:

--snip--

> That's the only way you can get pleasure anyway.
>

> sincerely,
> Laura

Laura,

Speaking of pleasure, please post a picture. Buttdawg is looking for
dates. The offer he had last season was from klaus and it was not
pretty. Maybe you are.

P.S. Don't wear any wool products in the picture.

Mike... =8)

----------------------------
Mike Saemisch, Salt Lake City, Utah
Visit me at http://www.sisna.com/users/MSaemisch
Visualize whirled peas.

Rhett M. Stroh

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

In utter confusion, Carl and Anna (no...@popd.ix.netcom.com) spewed forth:
: Rhett,

: Although she looks a lot like Pamela Anderson (Lee ....still can't
: believe she married that loser), the lovely Anna doesn't necessarily
: behave like Pamela.

: But you'll just have to take my word for it.......BTW, she is
: being cast in a lead role for a new Fox show called "Mountain Watch",
: and will be running around in slinky downhill race suits helping
: hapless skiers at Alta, which of course will be the new "in" place
: for hormonally overcharged teens like Dougie.

: Carl(r)

'Mountain Watch'? I thought they already did that show and called it 'Extreme'!
Anyways, if Anna would've starred in it, it might still be going!

Oh, and Carl: My condolences (oh shit, no dictionary handy. is that right?) on
the behavior, or lack thereof, of your woman.

Vail - Where variety is the spice of life

sally slifkin

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

Rhett M. Stroh

klaus

Jul 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/26/96

On 25 Jul 1996 19:25:13 GMT, sister sloug (s...@ot.com) in defense of

her brother wrote:
: I personally feel that all of you suck. Just because you can't
: ski for shit like doug can...doesn't mean that you can make fun of my
: brother and his beliefs that you should not wear a spandex if you have a
: boner. Maybe you don't understand what happens because you are hung like
: mice. So shove all of your negative comments up your asses like faggots.
: That's the only way you can get pleasure anyway.
:

Wow. I didn't know dougie had a seeester. I think I'm in love.

-klaus

Vail-love at first flame.

Rhett M. Stroh

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

In utter confusion, Carl and Anna (no...@popd.ix.netcom.com) spewed forth:
<snip snip>
: life-size inflatable dolls would be staggering. Which would you rather
: have, your wife or a large wheel of Swiss cheese? (I can see your mind
: whirling with the previously unthought of potentials and possibilities of
: this combination.) ;-)

: The PirAhna

Hmmmm.....Are we talking a six-foot diameter cheese-wheel, mounted on the
wall so it spins, complete with arm and leg restraints, and various
ecoutrements such as string cheese whips? I thought we were! Can I have
my virtual wife (no paperwork) *AND* the aforementioned wheel?

Vail - <I can't think of anything but cheese. No, not Butt-Cheese!>

sally slifkin

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

The show extreme sucked it was on for like three weeks in March of
1995. One minute they were mountain bikeing in some canyon the next
minute they were heli-skiing..

Doug

Carl and Anna

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96
to no...@ix.netcom.com

Rhett M. Stroh wrote:

> In utter confusion, Carl and Anna (no...@popd.ix.netcom.com) spewed forth:
> : Rhett,
>
> : Although she looks a lot like Pamela Anderson (Lee ....still can't
> : believe she married that loser), the lovely Anna doesn't necessarily
> : behave like Pamela.
>
> : But you'll just have to take my word for it.......BTW, she is
> : being cast in a lead role for a new Fox show called "Mountain Watch",
> : and will be running around in slinky downhill race suits helping
> : hapless skiers at Alta, which of course will be the new "in" place
> : for hormonally overcharged teens like Dougie.
>
> : Carl(r)
>
> 'Mountain Watch'? I thought they already did that show and called it 'Extreme'!
> Anyways, if Anna would've starred in it, it might still be going!
>
> Oh, and Carl: My condolences (oh shit, no dictionary handy. is that right?) on
> the behavior, or lack thereof, of your woman.

First of all my poor, unenlightened Rhett, the Darling Norcross made no
specific mention of our sexual behavior do's and don'ts - you infer much
and know little.

Second, the number of "points of entry" which someone uses does not
necessarily make for a more exciting time. Otherwise the market for

life-size inflatable dolls would be staggering. Which would you rather
have, your wife or a large wheel of Swiss cheese? (I can see your mind
whirling with the previously unthought of potentials and possibilities of
this combination.) ;-)

The PirAhna

Vail: Cheesy comestibles never had it so good.

Jenson1994

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

dung/shitty continued his rampage with:

>The show extreme sucked it was on for like three >weeks in March of
>1995. One minute they were mountain bikeing in some >canyon the next
>minute they were heli-skiing..

and this refers to what/whom exactly....? just because someone mentions
the tv show gives you justification to tell us YOUR important opinion of
the show...?we couldn't care, at least I don't.-but i'm sure considering
the general opinion of you that is held in this group-not many do, so
learn when to just stop typing, and if its all just one flame after
another, Get A Life.

jenson
kirkwood-go ride a bike ya fuckin' loser.

klaus

Jul 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/28/96

On 27 Jul 1996 11:24:29 GMT, sally slifkin (s...@ot.com) felt an irresistible urge to write:
: The show extreme sucked it was on for like three weeks in March of
: 1995. One minute they were mountain bikeing in some canyon the next
: minute they were heli-skiing..
:

Yah. How ridiculous. That could never happen.

-klaus

Vail-like Baywatch without the bathing suits.

Bev

Jul 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/29/96

What was that movie with Sally Field about the girl with multiple
personalities? Suppose there is only *one* slifkin...

Bev bas...@ktb.net
Does traveling faster than warp 4.7 REALLY cause pollution of the
space-time continuum, or are they just saying that so they don't
have to fix the potholes?

Let Mikey Ski It!

Jul 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/29/96

sally the slug slifkin wrote:

> The show extreme sucked it was on for like three weeks in March of
> 1995. One minute they were mountain bikeing in some canyon the next
> minute they were heli-skiing..
>
> Doug

But, the episode on bungee-canoeing was real. We do it all the time out
here. You should like give it a try.

Mike...

Vail: good fishin' without canoes

Ray Nurmi

Jul 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/30/96

"Let Mikey Ski It!" <msae...@usa.net> wrote:
>sally the slug slifkin wrote:
>>
>> The show extreme sucked it was on for like three weeks in March of
>> 1995. One minute they were mountain bikeing in some canyon the next
>> minute they were heli-skiing..
>>
>> Doug

I can't help but mention that I've got the first episode on tape and I
still watch it every once in a while. I would have been cooler if they
took the whole cast of Northern Exposure and just moved them to Valdez,
but...you know, you can't expect anything that cool on network TV.

Crested Butte- Almost as cool as Steep County Utah.

Jeremiah B.

Oren Jacob

Jul 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/31/96

Stop degenerating this newsgroup into pointless drivel. We have
enough of that in the ongoing discussion between snowboarders and
skiers. Take your flame war somewhere else. It is getting really
tired, boring, and annoying.

oreo
Vail - Flame Wars 'R Us